[Q] How to make a highway like in Matrix

1 reply to this topic
Deusrexmachina
  • Deusrexmachina

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 December 2011 - 12:42 AM

Hello to all.
I've been quite obsessed with the idea of creating, when I can and if it's possible, a highway like in the film "Matrix", and make it perhaps longer than that; most probably on the outskirts of the whole area of Liberty City, like a ring, but big enough to give the impression you're going straight and not round and round like in a NASCAR racetrack.
Ideally speaking -dreaming?- it would be uber cool to 'rip' the island from Drive Test Unlimited (the first one, haven't tried out yet the second) and convert it into an island adjacent to GTAIV's city. Since that's not yet possible, are there any tools available to make roads for GTAIV in the manner described above?

Thanks. blush.gif

stilldre
  • stilldre

StillDre Productions

• Members

Posted 14 December 2011 - 11:23 AM

QUOTE (Deusrexmachina @ Monday, Dec 12 2011, 01:42)
Hello to all.
I've been quite obsessed with the idea of creating, when I can and if it's possible, a highway like in the film "Matrix", and make it perhaps longer than that; most probably on the outskirts of the whole area of Liberty City, like a ring, but big enough to give the impression you're going straight and not round and round like in a NASCAR racetrack.
Ideally speaking -dreaming?- it would be uber cool to 'rip' the island from Drive Test Unlimited (the first one, haven't tried out yet the second) and convert it into an island adjacent to GTAIV's city. Since that's not yet possible, are there any tools available to make roads for GTAIV in the manner described above?

Thanks. blush.gif

Its possible with autodesk cityscape 1.8 to make roads and scenerey and autodesk 3ds max to import to to gta iv..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users