gta inside...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic
ha! ha! ha!
  • ha! ha! ha!

Snitch

• Members

Posted 10 December 2011 - 10:54 AM

is anyone here gta inside site' member? I'm not a member but I visit there quite often... but currently, downloading a mod from there is not available...anyone has the same problem?
I'm not a member of the site, so I couldn't post there...that's why I ask here. don't lock this topic and reply me who are aware about this matter.

buzbegone
  • buzbegone

• Members

Posted 10 December 2011 - 11:52 AM Edited by buzbegone, 10 December 2011 - 12:28 PM.

QUOTE (ha! ha! ha! @ Saturday, Dec 10 2011, 18:54)
I'm not a member of the site, so I couldn't post there...that's why I ask here.

Member registration for gtainside

I fail to understand the logic. You couldn't be bothered to register on a website to question a problem with said site, so you start a topic on another site hoping to fix this?

If it's not available, it's not available. There's not much you can do about it but search for the mod elsewhere.
gtagarage.com
gtamodding.com

EDIT: Spelling whatsthat.gif

Nitrohogs
  • Nitrohogs

I'm not a complete idiot. Some parts are missing.

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 December 2011 - 12:05 PM

Talking about other GTA Sites is not allowed on these Forums. Try to refrain from it and feel free to ask a Question about the GTA Network Group of sites to the Staff in Support Forum.

Just a small heads up.

buzbegone
  • buzbegone

• Members

Posted 10 December 2011 - 12:15 PM Edited by buzbegone, 10 December 2011 - 12:30 PM.

QUOTE (Nitrohogs @ Saturday, Dec 10 2011, 20:05)
Talking about other GTA Sites is not allowed on these Forums.

Oh is it now? Even sites that are recognized as official modding sites to GtaF?

Sick of new people trying to play 'Mr. Moderator'.

ha! ha! ha!
  • ha! ha! ha!

Snitch

• Members

Posted 10 December 2011 - 12:37 PM

I fail to understand the logic. You couldn't be bothered to register on a website to question a problem with said site, so you start a topic on another site hoping to fix this?

basically, I could get files wiout registering so far...so I wonder if it's only my computer's problem or common to others...if this topic is wrong, I approgize.

Girish
  • Girish

Leone Family Mafia

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 10 December 2011 - 06:27 PM

You could have asked this in the 'Have a question?' topic.

Anyways, I'm pretty sure GTAInside would appreciate if you register and ask the same thing over there than on some other forum. In any case, they are in a better position to provide you a satisfactory answer.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users