Photo

Connect PS3 Controller to PC

10 replies to this topic
fpshunterz
  • fpshunterz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 December 2011 - 02:11 PM

Heeey i have try almost every program but i can get it work! =( i have recently buy mw3 on pc and i want to use my PS3 controler but the problem is that i dont know a good profile and how i setup soo it works.

i have download all Saxis Drivers and the controll connect and response in
MotioninJOY PAD Tool program

But when i run the MW3 the controlls are f*cked up =( have any one a good present or know what buttoms should be what =)

Plz help me thanks suicidal.gif biggrin.gif

Slamman
  • Slamman

Smote

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 10 December 2011 - 06:20 PM

I'd give the USB Xbox360 with it's driver a try, even for GTA and familiar PS layout, it can work and likely less hassle. Not sure I tried going your route, though I had the controllers for all the consoles. I used USB PSX for my PS2 Dual Shock ones for many a year

Waste
  • Waste

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 11 December 2011 - 01:10 PM

If you plan on playing online, just accept you will die a lot. You will not have the accuracy and speed of the mouse/keyboard users.

As far as getting it to work, here is the guide I used to get mine running: http://www.howtogeek...our-windows-pc/

Slamman
  • Slamman

Smote

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 11 December 2011 - 10:12 PM

Why wouldn't he have accuracy of keyboard and mouse? With the controller adaption, you have the best of BOTH worlds!!

fpshunterz
  • fpshunterz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 December 2011 - 09:42 AM

i have Windows Xp and when i start MW3 and MW2 the player dont move i dont have MW2 for PS3 can somebody upload one that work? plz sorry to bother you but i really want it to work plz

thanks!

fpshunterz
  • fpshunterz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 December 2011 - 09:47 AM

i mean a mw2 profile forMotioninJoy soo it work on pc now when i move the PS3 controll the Game Controller in controll panel response good but when i run MW2 and Mw3 the ps3 controller dont response =( any one has a profile that you can upload that work soo i can get it work plz

sorry to bother you again thanks!

Slamman
  • Slamman

Smote

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 12 December 2011 - 04:11 PM

Do they have game specific boards for MW perhaps? I'd ask anyone on those, since they'd have prior experience with your needs. I used mine for GTA really, and not much more yet, I do have other PC games however. I just sold all my PS3 hardware until I got my working 40Gig model, the controller I got for that is aftermarket with styling like the Xbox so it's less a hassle swapping between the two, using the Xbox one should prove simpler because of the USB and Windows support.

Just my input as a controller on PC user myself

Wolf68k
  • Wolf68k

always howling

• Members
  • None
  • Most Knowledgeable [Technology] 2013
    Best Contributor [Technology] 2012

Posted 12 December 2011 - 05:12 PM

Maybe this will help to create a profile
http://www.motioninj...p/customprofile

leik oh em jeez!
  • leik oh em jeez!

The boatman stays with the boat.

• Members

Posted 12 December 2011 - 05:19 PM

QUOTE (Slamman @ Sunday, Dec 11 2011, 17:12)
Why wouldn't he have accuracy of keyboard and mouse? With the controller adaption, you have the best of BOTH worlds!!

Microsoft at one point tried to make xbox live dual platform, so that PC users could play against xbox users. During initial testing, even average gamers on PC raped pro gamers on the console. Microsoft then cancelled the plan. Halo 2 Vista was rumored to be one of the first games to incorporate this, and even in the settings file, there is an option to "enable multiplatform"

Mouse and Keyboard wins every time.

Now back on topic. I at one point had my PS3 controller connected to my PC. Half the time the PC wouldn't detect it, or it wouldn't detect the PC and stay powered on. Too much hassle.

Slamman
  • Slamman

Smote

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 12 December 2011 - 09:09 PM

I think integration with Xbox and PC will still happen, Not sure about the online gaming between PC and console, but the service of XBOX LIVE and Games for Windows Live are expected to merge to even more of a degree with Windows 8

agrey
  • agrey

Player Hater

• New Members
  • India

Posted A week ago

I used to play alot but i always missed the chance because i was not connected to PC

Then this guide helped me alot .

Now i can win over in any situation.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users