145 replies to this topic
Nitesh002
  • Nitesh002

Nitesh aka AAAAAAA

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 February 2012 - 08:25 AM

Played and enjoyed chapter 1.

Your gameplay is good. I think the difficulty of the missions was also good. Not too hard, not too easy. Although some were very easy.

But you should also focus more on the story. All the events that happened so far looks completely random. For example, why kill Pippie? So far there is no main story that I could figure out. No main antagonist, no conflict. They looked like side missions. I think that's the only negative, I noticed in the missions.

Going to play the next chapter after it's complete.

KaRzY6
  • KaRzY6

♧ Sick Kunt ♤

• Members

Posted 04 February 2012 - 08:50 AM

QUOTE (Nitesh aka AAAAAAA @ Saturday, Feb 4 2012, 19:25)
Played and enjoyed chapter 1.

Your gameplay is good. I think the difficulty of the missions was also good. Not too hard, not too easy. Although some were very easy.

But you should also focus more on the story. All the events that happened so far looks completely random. For example, why kill Pippie? So far there is no main story that I could figure out. No main antagonist, no conflict. They looked like side missions. I think that's the only negative, I noticed in the missions.

Going to play the next chapter after it's complete.

Thanks for the feedback Nitesh. I'm glad you liked it. About the random missions, they aren't so random.

Example...

Racing Against All Odds: Jamie asks Leroy if he wants money, Leroy replies yes, so he says there's a race

Q. Why you kill Pippie?
A. Pippie is a drug dealer, like 52. 52 wants him dead because of compition.

Q. Why no main antigonist or conflict?
A. Play the 2nd chapter and it will begin the conflict. It will reveal one of the antigonists, but the other one is yet to be completed.

I hope you liked it, and will continue... biggrin.gif

Nitesh002
  • Nitesh002

Nitesh aka AAAAAAA

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 February 2012 - 09:09 AM

Oh ok. Thanks for clearing that up.

I will start chapter 2 after you complete it. I assume, only one mission to go, ya?

KaRzY6
  • KaRzY6

♧ Sick Kunt ♤

• Members

Posted 04 February 2012 - 09:38 AM

QUOTE (Nitesh aka AAAAAAA @ Saturday, Feb 4 2012, 20:09)
Oh ok. Thanks for clearing that up.

I will start chapter 2 after you complete it. I assume, only one mission to go, ya?

Yeah, thanks Nitesh. If you have anything else you need to clear up, let me know.

Yeah, one mission left, maybe? I don't know when it will be released, maybe a week or 2. I'm sort of on a small brake from designing at the moment. I am currently playing Minecraft and Age of Empires 2. Trust me, I'll be back designing in no time.

abishai.kochara
  • abishai.kochara

Homeboy

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 February 2012 - 10:15 AM Edited by abishai.kochara, 07 February 2012 - 10:18 AM.

I'm on your credits list and the screenshots i gave you are sh*t, so.......

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
I'll find a way to increase the damn quality...

Stromae
  • Stromae

Mi Na Badman

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 07 February 2012 - 05:24 PM

I like chapter 1.
But can you make a .zip file of chapter 2 so I can continue without downloading 'em one by one.

KaRzY6
  • KaRzY6

♧ Sick Kunt ♤

• Members

Posted 08 February 2012 - 10:17 AM

QUOTE (ThaBoY @ Wednesday, Feb 8 2012, 04:24)
I like chapter 1.
But can you make a .zip file of chapter 2 so I can continue without downloading 'em one by one.

Thanks, but the chapter is not completed. I will upload it oncethe chapter is done.

@Abishai

Thanks alot! biggrin.gif

NothingSpecial
  • NothingSpecial

2spooky4me

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 08 February 2012 - 11:22 AM

Any news about the last mission of chapter 2? Or few spoilers? smile.gif

Stromae
  • Stromae

Mi Na Badman

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 08 February 2012 - 11:45 AM

Oh, I thought it was finished blush.gif
Then I 'll just download 'em one by one I 'll give you feedback when I played all the missions

Anyway,
Nice missions and keep it up smile.gif

abishai.kochara
  • abishai.kochara

Homeboy

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 February 2012 - 03:29 PM

Damn dude.... forgot to give feedback.... so here we go....

Played the missions and enjoyed them, I skipped two missions and I hope that doesn't fire you up, one was where we find the clues and the other was 'Judge Barry'.
The missions were really cool and I enjoyed playing them, I felt really different while playing them, the missions offer
a lot of gameplay and they're fun, really great job on the missions, you probably did a lot of hardwork,
I love the way you use the surroundings and blend them with the missions. Good job altogether and I know you'll do better, really, the missions are good, make 'em excellent. Good job!

G o o d w o r k a n d g o o d l u c k!

KaRzY6
  • KaRzY6

♧ Sick Kunt ♤

• Members

Posted 17 February 2012 - 05:59 AM

@Abishai
Thanks for the feedback, bro. biggrin.gif

@ThaBoY
Sorry, I might have the next mission done soon.

@NothingSpecial
I have sort of thought an idea on the next mission. smile.gif

KaRzY6
  • KaRzY6

♧ Sick Kunt ♤

• Members

Posted 15 March 2012 - 09:49 AM

Update:
Just edited the story. The story was not very interesting, so I edited it a bit. Even though the missions are a lot better, I thought the topic had to look okay. smile.gif

KaRzY6
  • KaRzY6

♧ Sick Kunt ♤

• Members

Posted 28 March 2012 - 08:56 AM

Finally, I'm back. I got DYOM working earlier today and I whipped up a short and sweet mission.

Here it is:
http://dyom.gtagames...t=show&id=18121

The mission is called Drug Farm. It's my first mission in 74 days. So I hope you enjoy it. smile.gif

NothingSpecial
  • NothingSpecial

2spooky4me

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 29 March 2012 - 10:24 AM

Glad your DYOM is finally working! icon14.gif I'll play the mission now, but the feedbacks will a bit late, cuz I'm busy with my mp now. Anyway, good luck!

KaRzY6
  • KaRzY6

♧ Sick Kunt ♤

• Members

Posted 29 March 2012 - 10:34 AM

QUOTE (NothingSpecial @ Thursday, Mar 29 2012, 21:24)
Glad your DYOM is finally working! icon14.gif I'll play the mission now, but the feedbacks will a bit late, cuz I'm busy with my mp now. Anyway, good luck!

Glad you noticed the update. Thanks NS. I will really appreciate that, if you give some feedback. I have to play alot of missions to catch up with what I missed, including your MP. Anyway, thanks. smile.gif

Notna
  • Notna

It's clobberin' time!

• Members

Posted 29 March 2012 - 11:39 AM

Man, I can't tell how glad I am to see you back. I'll try to find some time to try the new mission.

KaRzY6
  • KaRzY6

♧ Sick Kunt ♤

• Members

Posted 30 March 2012 - 11:29 PM

QUOTE (Notna @ Thursday, Mar 29 2012, 22:39)
Man, I can't tell how glad I am to see you back. I'll try to find some time to try the new mission.

WOW! Thanks Notna. That's great. Well I noticed you brought out another MP yourself, so I'll have to try that sometime soon. Also, it's the start of my school holidays. So expect some more missions soon. smile.gif

Shiva.
  • Shiva.

Formerly shiva s

• Members

Posted 31 March 2012 - 02:55 AM Edited by shiva s, 31 March 2012 - 04:42 AM.

Your DYOM is working? Well, that's a good news, mate. Glad to see you back in designing.
Btw, I've finished the first half of TSoLK. Waiting for more.

Boris The Vodka
  • Boris The Vodka

[Y]es

• The Yardies
  • Russia

Posted 31 March 2012 - 03:13 AM

shiva, it's "your", not "you're".

Anyway, glad to see you back, Karzy. I wish you good luck in ending this. Gonna play it when I'll have time.

KaRzY6
  • KaRzY6

♧ Sick Kunt ♤

• Members

Posted 31 March 2012 - 03:28 AM

@Shiva
Yeah, I finally found something to make CLEO work. Anyway, thanks man. Hope you enjoy it.

@SatournFan
Thanks man. I really appreciate that. smile.gif

Shiva.
  • Shiva.

Formerly shiva s

• Members

Posted 31 March 2012 - 04:45 AM

Thanks for pointing out, Satourn Fan. I'm still learning some better english.

Shiva.
  • Shiva.

Formerly shiva s

• Members

Posted 31 March 2012 - 04:48 AM Edited by shiva s, 31 March 2012 - 12:26 PM.

Sorry for my double post. I have no idea how it occured. It is due to my net problem

NothingSpecial
  • NothingSpecial

2spooky4me

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 31 March 2012 - 12:17 PM

@shiva: Ouch. Double post.

I've played the last mission of chapter 2.

First time I played it, I failed because the time runs out before I reached the checkpoint at the farm. 1 minute, are you kidding me? mercie_blink.gif
Second try. I reached the checkpoint just in time. But I forgot my gun is at the hotel, and the russian mafia killed me quickly as I rushed into the gunfight.
The last try. Picked the gun and killed all the russians. Then bring Collin home.

I saw only one error here. When Leroy arrived at 52's house, Collin phoned Leroy. But Leroy didn't hold his phone, and the rest of conversation made him looks like he talked to himself. I'm LOL'd. lol.gif

Overal the mission was good and I give it 4/5

Can't wait for next missions.

KaRzY6
  • KaRzY6

♧ Sick Kunt ♤

• Members

Posted 31 March 2012 - 12:27 PM

QUOTE (NothingSpecial @ Saturday, Mar 31 2012, 23:17)
@shiva: Ouch. Double post.

I've played the last mission of chapter 2.

First time I played it, I failed because the time runs out before I reached the checkpoint at the farm. 1 minute, are you kidding me? mercie_blink.gif
Second try. I reached the checkpoint just in time. But I forgot my gun is at the hotel, and the russian mafia killed me quickly as I rushed into the gunfight.
The last try. Picked the gun and killed all the russians. Then bring Collin home.

I saw only one error here. When Leroy arrived at 52's house, Collin phoned Leroy. But Leroy didn't hold his phone, and the rest of conversation made him looks like he talked to himself. I'm LOL'd. lol.gif

Overal the mission was good and I give it 4/5

Can't wait for next missions.

Thanks Man smile.gif

Shiva.
  • Shiva.

Formerly shiva s

• Members

Posted 31 March 2012 - 12:28 PM

Thanks, NS.
I wanna apologise for the double posts. It occured due to my net problem. Sorry once again.

NothingSpecial
  • NothingSpecial

2spooky4me

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 31 March 2012 - 12:33 PM

QUOTE (shiva s @ Saturday, Mar 31 2012, 12:28)
Thanks, NS.
I wanna apologise for the double posts. It occured due to my net problem. Sorry once again.

Nah, that's okay. I'm happy to remind someone about their accidental fatality. wink.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users