Photo

Strange High Altitude Music

9 replies to this topic
newfie15
  • newfie15

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 December 2011 - 09:33 PM

I was playing San Andreas on PS2 and I entered the cars float away cheat. I then bumped into a boat then jumped in while it started to float away. I stayed in it until I was past the altitude bar limit but I still continued to climb. All of a sudden a song started to play. it played for about 1 minute then stopped. I was in a coastguard boat which does not have a radio so I think this is a glitch. Also, when I jumped out to skydive I heard the song again while falling at that certain point then it stopped again. I do not know what song it is but if anyone had a similar experience please post a response.

The-San-Andreas-man
  • The-San-Andreas-man

Certified Furry!

• Members

Posted 05 December 2011 - 09:40 PM

Do you have any idea what the song was?

newfie15
  • newfie15

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 December 2011 - 10:20 PM

no I've never heard the song before.

Ledsbourne
  • Ledsbourne

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 December 2011 - 11:09 PM

Maybe you happened to appear near some interior which has a background music playing? Like some club or St. Marks Bistro?

MattDet
  • MattDet

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 05 December 2011 - 11:22 PM

QUOTE (Ledsbourne @ Monday, Dec 5 2011, 18:09)
Maybe you happened to appear near some interior which has a background music playing? Like some club or St. Marks Bistro?

Or maybe a bar or stadium...

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members

Posted 05 December 2011 - 11:33 PM

Is your game modded and or a Warez copy that might have been before you got it? Anyother Cheats in effect?

newfie15
  • newfie15

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 December 2011 - 12:03 PM

All of this took place at the airport in San Fierro. I used the boat docked by the runway. It is the original game, no mods.

Nukey Shay
  • Nukey Shay

Trick

• Members

Posted 06 December 2011 - 01:17 PM

It's part of the "interior heavens":

The interior of the LS stadium is directly above the SF airport...just beyond vertical limits. If you defeat vertical limits by some way (such as using the floating cars cheat), you will hear the 3 songs that loop for the stadium event as you float through or near the interior's location. This will trump any radio station you are currently listening to if you are in a vehicle. The GFX textures will be invisible, of course (since you'd need to go though a doorway marker beforehand to be able to see interiors)...but there is an exception. The three large TV monitors inside the stadium are also there, and you can see the camera "mirror images" of you from any of those as you pass by them if you climb at the right spots (because the image is not part of the interior texture GFX).

This is much easier to explore using a "negative gravity" or "unlimited jetpack height" code...however, a bumped helicopter with the floating cars cheat in effect should work well too.

newfie15
  • newfie15

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 December 2011 - 06:44 PM

Great, thanks

Nukey Shay
  • Nukey Shay

Trick

• Members

Posted 07 December 2011 - 04:32 PM Edited by Nukey Shay, 07 December 2011 - 04:38 PM.

A map with all of the known game interiors indicated. This map shows their true locations (i.e. their locations when NOT using a doorway marker beforehand to enter "ghost world"...but visiting them directly from the "exterior universe").

http://en.wikigta.or....._San_Andreas)

The colors of the blots indicte which interiors are visitable from others of the same color after using a doorway marker to make them visible. However, the map location shown in-game will be different from the locations shown here (since it was "skewed" so the doorway marker you used still shows the proper location).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users