Photo

Xmas Bash 2011

114 replies to this topic
gamesguru
  • gamesguru

4 Albums. 4 Mixtapes. 2 EPs. 5 Years.

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 05 December 2011 - 05:18 PM Edited by gamesguru, 15 December 2011 - 09:43 PM.

user posted image

user posted image
user posted imageuser posted image
user posted image

Time Zone Information: Timeanddate.com Xmas Bash Event

The Xmas Bash is an annual event that celebrates the festive season. Once a year the Xmas Bash is an event that helps organise a meeting on all platforms, with a series of pre selected games taking place (seen below). This is the 4th year of the Xmas Bash, with the public outings in 2009 and 2010 proving to be popular, and for the most part, successful. The event will take place Saturday 17th December, 5PM GMT. Although this time is subject to change. A warm up period will be starting roughly an hour before for the main event for any players currently online. The warm up games will be both Blind Driving (passengers must guide a driver around the city - a driver who must have their eyes closed or television/monitor off) and Skeet Shooting (players will try and blow up others whilst they "stunt" from the Alderney parking complex ramp), which is seen in the video above.

CODE
[Application]
Platform: ANSWER HERE
Platform ID: ANSWER HERE
Can you make the time provided: ANSWER HERE
Do you have Ballad of Gay Tony/EFLC: ANSWER HERE

user posted image

gamesguru
  • gamesguru

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 05 December 2011 - 05:20 PM Edited by gamesguru, 05 December 2011 - 06:07 PM.

user posted image

user posted image
Guts N Gears: Guts & Gears is a Demolition Derby based event. The rules are simple and straight forward; use an array of vehicles to crumple and crush your opponents. This mode is traditional in every sense, meaning unless omitted, the general rule is no weapons, including: pistols, explosives and projectiles. This derby is knockout based, so those that have their vehicles destroyed must not return to the vehicular battlefield. Car explosions can be used.

Vehicular Manslaughter: Vehicular Man Slaughter places a numbers of unlucky souls in the center of Dukes Arena as bait, as the opponent's lunch. The opponent surrounds the poor victims in the comfort of a vehicle. Once countdown reaches its end, the victims must do all that they can to avoid being hit by their psychopathic opponent at the whelm of the dangerous automobile. Once an on-foot player is killed by the driver, they in turn join the opponents team, adding another lethal driver to the mix. This continues until the man last standing is killed. Car explosions can be used to kill opponents, but on foot players must stay in the confines of the arena's dirt floor.

Sticky Bomb Tennis: Sticky Bomb Tennis throws the sophisticated sport to the wind. One player acts as the ball, and he/she can not move. Everyone else is split into teams of two, and these teams take turns to place Sticky Bombs close to the ball, in order to help move it. Unlike previous iterations where the aim was to move the ball past the opposing team's goal line, this time the aim is knock the ball onto the balcony of the arena. If the ball dies, he/she must return to their last position. Players can not use the stairs to move the ball up onto the balcony. If the ball does land on a set of stairs, the active team must knock the ball back onto the arena's dirt floor.

user posted image
Air Strike: Air Strike is an event that first appeared during the original private Xmas Bash in 2008. Teams are split into two. The first team is composed of drivers and passengers who must survive the incoming attack from the second team. The second team will use Annihilators to stalk their opponents, and the passengers must drop grenades onto the opposing team in order to kill them. If the event lasts too long, the attackers can then switch to other weapons. However, the Annihilator and its guns can never be used as a weapon at any point in time. Drivers must stick to open streets, therefore they can not use alleyways, underground passages, etc.

Buzzard Battles: Buzzard battles is similar to the Guts N Gears event in that it is knockout based. However the rules slightly differ. The first round will consist of all players, with the final player airborne in the initial round automatically advancing to the final round. Other players will be split into equal rounds. Example, if there were 8 players remaining, there would be two rounds of 4 player battles. The final round will take place when there are 4 players or less left. Only Buzzards are allowed, and the battle will take place by the south western Algonquin Buzzard spawn.

Ocean Airlines: Ocean Airlines is basically the Air/Ground War battles making its premiere at the Xmas Bash. As the name implies, this event will be the Air Vs Sea version of the Air/Ground War battle. One team will be made up of pilots in Annihilators, whilst the other team will consist of ground troops on boats, including the Tugboat. All weapons are permitted, although pilots can not use their helicopter and its propellers as a weapon. They must only attempt to shoot the troops and not the boats themselves. The group of players at sea can swap and move boats at will, although they can not go onto land. This event is a timed event, and the spawn will be set to the Airport. If any people die on the ground team, they can use a car or bike to return to their team members after collecting ammunition. The air team can not attack these players during this period.

user posted image
Red Water Rafting: Red Water Rafting is a gantlet based game, in which a team of boats must make their way from the western Bohan bridge, through the trenches and down to the pier by Helitours. The opposing team will be on land, waiting to kill and destroy the group of boats. Teams will then swap positions, giving players an equal chance to see each perspective. The defending team on land can use any weapon except explosives, and they can aim for either the boats or the players. The attacking team running through the gantlet can not use weapons at any point, but if possible, the attacking can use boats as a weapon.

Homecoming - The Convoy: Homecoming was an event that appeared during the 2009 Xmas Bash, with members having to get a 4 star wanted level at Alderney State Prison before escaping to the closet Pay N' Spray. Now comes the sequel to one of the most hell raising events in the Xmas Bash's history. The story goes that one prisoner (who is apart of a biker gang) escapes from the prison and immediately fights the police force until he/she obtains a 3 star wanted level. With that one player gathering this wanted level (alone, and without the assistance of other players) he/she must run back to the inner State Prison parking lot where a security van will be waiting, a van the this player must drive. Other players must be waiting on bikes, surrounding this van. Once at the wheel, the bikers will help transport the crazy biker back to the Angels of Death clubhouse. The question is, can the convoy survive what Liberty City's finest has to offer?

16 Vs LCPD Biker Riot: 16 Vs LCPD is co-operative game in which players journey around Liberty City fighting against the police force, journeying across a predetermined route littered with holding points. The Biker Riot addition makes a few changes to the formula. The crazy biker, and his gang from the previous event want revenge on the snitches and cops of Liberty City. They have decided to all ride their trusted motorcycles across the streets of Liberty City of create as much havoc as possible. The crazy biker will lead this group of bikers across the route of his choice. If the chosen crazy biker dies or falls behind, the current leading biker will take the whelm instead. Players must not break from the pack, and they can not deliberately get of their bikes. Players will arm on ammunition and weapons initially, with the starting point being the Angels of Death clubhouse.

gamesguru
  • gamesguru

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 05 December 2011 - 05:21 PM Edited by gamesguru, 15 December 2011 - 09:18 PM.

user posted image
SlotUsernameGamertag
1gamesguruD Games Guru
2XxArtfullxXXxArTfULL97xX
3Jedi.Jedi ML
4xRDKxAssassinxVCFxSWAG KING
5BranacaneCpt Freckles
6Blacklisted.MaritimeChunk8
7SweatyPa1msSweatyPa1ms
8DiggdydogDiggdydog
9.2DNezzuna Pieta
10Zelos302ZelosThePro 97
11Mr.Funny12SRB128
12GTAking33LosSantosLegend
13???DestructoBoi420
14vertical limitsaidzanati
15TUBBSthezombietubbs51
16Booze TBooze T
user posted image
SlotUsernamePSN ID
1GreasepalmsGreasepalms
2DneroJohnsonDneroJohnson
3Marco.MarcoGT5
4.Trooper.Trooper911
5Dr-Mayhem111Dr-Mayhem111
6fireguy109fireguy109
7ajbns87ajbns87
8ZDANZ96Z_danz1996
9barney1610barney1610
10Nitty DonNittyDon
CODE
[Application]
Platform: ANSWER HERE
Platform ID: ANSWER HERE
Can you make the time provided: ANSWER HERE
Do you have Ballad of Gay Tony/EFLC: ANSWER HERE

Reserves:
DisjoinedDonkey - Disjoineddonkey - 360
Ace Mancini - Aced Mancini - 360
Prominent Fate - Prominent Fate - 360
Mati - NullMati - 360
Kjwarrior - Ex Kjwarrior - 360

Vil.
  • Vil.

Godspeed Iommi

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 December 2011 - 05:35 PM

Are you going to have a reserve list? I'll definitely attend if circumstances permit. Right now at my grandparents, I have the tinterwebs at my disposal, but there's a high possiblity that I'll be moving into my new flat in a week or two where I won't have the t'webs. I wouldn't want to secure a spot and then not be able to show up, so I think it'd be best to keep me as a reserve.

gamesguru
  • gamesguru

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 05 December 2011 - 05:37 PM

It shouldn't be a problem. I will only be allowing 12 slots per platform initially, so there should still be a few available spots regardless.

Greasepalms
  • Greasepalms

Ya gon' dun goof'd up

• The Yardies
  • Portugal

Posted 05 December 2011 - 05:40 PM

Platform: Playstation 3
Platform ID: Greasepalms
Can you make the time provided: I can.
Do you have Ballad of Gay Tony/EFLC: I do, EFLC.

Dnero
  • Dnero

Top Dawg

• The Yardies
  • Indonesia

Posted 05 December 2011 - 05:45 PM

Platform ID: DneroJohnson
Can you make the time provided: Sure
Do you have Ballad of Gay Tony/EFLC: Yes

Sam97
  • Sam97

=AoD=

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 05 December 2011 - 05:54 PM

Platform: Xbox 360
Platform ID: XxArTfULL97xX
Can you make the time provided: Yes

fgcarva1
  • fgcarva1

Il Figlioccio

• Members

Posted 05 December 2011 - 05:58 PM

Wish I could make it, but I'll be traveling. sad.gif

Jedi.
  • Jedi.

Sex - Breakfast of Champions

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 05 December 2011 - 06:01 PM

Platform: X360
Platform ID: Jedi ML

---

Glad it's back for another year. Was a great success last year and I had alot of fun. icon14.gif

Marco.
  • Marco.

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 05 December 2011 - 06:18 PM

Platform: PS3
Platform ID: MarcoGT5
Can you make the time provided: yes
Do you have Ballad of Gay Tony/EFLC: yes

xRDKxAssassin
  • xRDKxAssassin

Vendetta Family Don

• Members

Posted 05 December 2011 - 06:49 PM

Platform: xbox 360
Platform ID: xVCFxSWAG KING
Do you have Ballad of Gay Tony/EFLC: YES

.Trooper.
  • .Trooper.

D1RTY & WILD

• D1RTY12

Posted 05 December 2011 - 06:55 PM

Platform ID: Trooper911
Can you make the time provided:Yeap
Do you have Ballad of Gay Tony/EFLC: Yeap.

Branacane
  • Branacane

=A= Sgt at Arms

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 05 December 2011 - 06:57 PM Edited by Branacane, 05 December 2011 - 07:17 PM.

Platform: XBox 360
Platform ID: Cpt Freckles
Can you make the time provided: Yes I can
Do you have Ballad of Gay Tony/EFLC: Yeah I have TBoGT DLC

Definitely know it will be as good as last years biggrin.gif

EDIT: Thank you for adding me to the list kind sir smile.gif

Vil.
  • Vil.

Godspeed Iommi

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 December 2011 - 06:58 PM

Bawls to it. Might aswell.

Platform ID: MaritimeChunk8
Can you make the time provided: Circumstances permitting, yesh.
Do you have Ballad of Gay Tony/EFLC: Yesh, EFLC.

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 05 December 2011 - 07:07 PM

Platform: Sexbox
Platform ID: SweatyPa1ms
Can you make the time provided: Indeed (i'll send you a msg ASAP if things change)
Do you have Ballad of Gay Tony/EFLC: Indeed

Sign me up jo-blo! rah.gif

Diggdydog
  • Diggdydog

Trick

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 05 December 2011 - 07:26 PM

Platform: XBox 360
Platform ID: Diggdydog
Can you make the time provided: Yeah
Do you have Ballad of Gay Tony/EFLC: I have the GTA IV Complete Edition and TLAD DLC.

.2D
  • .2D

Look at the Flowers.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 05 December 2011 - 07:43 PM

Platform: Xbox
Platform ID: Nezzuna Pieta
Can you make the time provided: Yus.
Do you have Ballad of Gay Tony/EFLC: Yus.

Dr-Mayhem111
  • Dr-Mayhem111

4th Generation Corsino Capo Crimini

• Members

Posted 05 December 2011 - 07:57 PM

Platform ID: Dr-Mayhem111
Do you have Ballad of Gay Tony/EFLC: All three IV, TLaD, and TBoGT

Zelos302
  • Zelos302

you broke the rules.

• Members

Posted 05 December 2011 - 07:57 PM

Platform: Xbox 360 Elite
Platform ID: ZelosThePro 97
Can you make the time provided: So far yes.
Do you have Ballad of Gay Tony/EFLC: Si.

Mr.Funny12
  • Mr.Funny12

Just keep swimming...

• Members

Posted 05 December 2011 - 08:42 PM

[Application]
Platform: XBOX360
Platform ID: SRB128

fireguy109
  • fireguy109

It's a long way to the top

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 05 December 2011 - 09:16 PM

Platform ID: fireguy109
Can you make the time provided: Yep.
Do you have Ballad of Gay Tony/EFLC: Yeah, never played them though so I'll need to play the first few missions and get a phone before the 17th. tounge.gif

Can I correctly assume a microphone is required? confused.gif I might be getting one for Christmas but I don't have one yet as I haven't found a cheap one I liked yet.

GTAking33
  • GTAking33

GTA Veteran

• Angels of Death MC
  • United-States

Posted 05 December 2011 - 09:34 PM Edited by GTAking33, 05 December 2011 - 09:36 PM.

[Application]
Platform ID: tounge.gif
Can you make the time provided: I may have to call in sick.
Do you have Ballad of Gay Tony/EFLC: Yes mam

Glad to see my Vehicular Manslaughter event made the cut. icon14.gif

gamesguru
  • gamesguru

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 05 December 2011 - 10:17 PM

QUOTE (fireguy109 @ Monday, Dec 5 2011, 21:16)
Can I correctly assume a microphone is required? confused.gif I might be getting one for Christmas but I don't have one yet as I haven't found a cheap one I liked yet.

If you can here other headset users through your television speakers it shouldn't be a problem. As long as you can hear and gage what is currently happening event-wise there shouldn't be an issue.

vertical limit
  • vertical limit

When in doubt don't pull out.

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 December 2011 - 10:19 PM

Are there anymore spots for Xbox?

sad.gif

gamesguru
  • gamesguru

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 05 December 2011 - 10:25 PM

There only 3 spots left that are pending a reply from certain participants. Usually the limit is 12 players, but sometimes due to the popularity and circumstance it has to be increased. If there is any spaces left I will put applicants on the roster by a "first come, first serve" basis. I usually allow people to act as reserves when all spaces are taken, just in case there are spots freed up come event day.

vertical limit
  • vertical limit

When in doubt don't pull out.

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 December 2011 - 10:29 PM

In that case, I might as well submit my application. Never know if someone backs out.

[Application]

Platform: Xbox 360.
Platform ID: saidzanati
Can you make the time provided: Yes.
Do you have Ballad of Gay Tony/EFLC: Yes.

tubbs51
  • tubbs51

Superbowl 48 Champs! GO SEAHAWKS!!

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 06 December 2011 - 02:16 AM

[Application]
Platform: xbox
Platform ID: tubbs51
Can you make the time provided: yep
Do you have Ballad of Gay Tony/EFLC: yep

Kjwarrior