The Last of Us

2,858 replies to this topic
.JokeR
  • .JokeR

Madness is the emergency exit.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Maybe runners and clickers. Bloaters are too much of a bullet sponge I think.

Zondar
  • Zondar

Puttin' on an iron shirt.......

• Members
  • Ghana

Posted A week ago

I haven't read this thread.

I'm starting the game for the first time. My PS3 was on it's way out by the time it came out, so I skipped it. I bought it on the PS4 and have no idea what to expect, considering the fact I haven't played much Naughty Dog, my last third person action game by them was the first Uncharted, and Golden Abyss. What would you recommend I do to get the best experience possible? It's a weird question...but I think you get me. Maybe. :p

Play on the hardest difficulty.

I would disagree with this advice. Play it on "hard" first time certainly, but not survivor or grounded. They're a bit much when you're trying to familiarise yourself with the enemies, mechanics etc.
Other than that, only advice is simply play the game and enjoy it. It's very linear, so there's nothing to miss or nothing you can do that will f*ck up your game.

quxxo
  • quxxo

Don't forget your Shark Card!

• Members
  • Poland

Posted A week ago

Photo mode is amazing

11117912_1437641659868530_73113551321293

• Mr.Nedich, Zello and Pump Action Pimp like this

The_Ghost
  • The_Ghost

Liberty City. The land of opportunity.

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted A week ago

I love TLOU, been playing it on the PS4, and it's really an amazing game that deserves multiple GOTY awards. The story and characters is absolutely amazing and Neil Druckmann has done an exceptional job writing the game. This game is an emotional train ride from start to finish. Every character has substance even the minor ones as well. The game is an amazing experience like no other game has done. Just for the interactions between Ellie and Joel are awesome and really down to earth. The world is really f*cked at that moment, and there is no hope, even God could never save it. One particular scene in the game really made me cry and it's one of the few moments in gaming history that changed my life. The giraffe scene is absolutely a sign of hope that is left in a world full of crazy lunatics and infected.

The feels, man. The feels. I can't handle it.  :cry:

• Fisciletti likes this

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

Independent modder

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted A week ago

am I the only one who wanted to shoot the giraffe?

.JokeR
  • .JokeR

Madness is the emergency exit.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Yes.

Alarming
  • Alarming

Playa

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago Edited by Alarming, A week ago.

yes you are the only one. Bothe most touching part for me was the first five minutes at "the scene" which any one who played it will know.

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

Independent modder

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted A week ago

yes you are the only one. Bothe most touching part for me was the first five minutes at "the scene" which any one who played it will know.

yea... I played both the main game and ellies story... I rather enjoyed the Deer hunting part since I went hunting once before when I lived in Pennsylvania...

but, honestly Im not much of a touchy feely person so I wasnt too affected by the giraffe scene, I rather blow its head off and be one with it...

also, the tunnel was fun... Massacred all the zombies in there including the 2 bloaters... Top f*cking Kek

LiangHuBBB
  • LiangHuBBB

Peon

• Members

Posted A week ago

man this game cant wait for the sec 1

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users