Posted A week ago

lets see what all the Fuss is about

gbgKM5k.jpg

Cryki
  • Cryki

Snitch

• Members

Posted A week ago

I finished it last week, and i can honestly say its the best game i have ever played.......

• josephene123 and Alarming like this

Billy james
  • Billy james

Boss

• Members
  • Australia

Posted A week ago

Damn damn damn, that last supply raid I played I should have friggin won, down to no Respawns left it was 3 left for us and 3 for them, I scurry for some health and as my team mate killing the other guys then it's down to two a peice, I hide behind a table and kill a straggler as it goes down 2=1, my team mate and I go over to hunt down the remaining asshole and he downs my guy and I assume he has little health left but as I go to shoot he shoot with a F*CKING ONE HIT RIFLE AND HE DOWNS ME, DAMN IT.

josephene123
  • josephene123

No

• Members

Posted A week ago

Your opinions are usually pretty sound but I don't know why you haven't been banned Freako

Alarming
  • Alarming

Street Cat

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

I love the game and rate it as equal first of the best games ive played in 27 years of gaming(twisted metal 2 world tour is the other) but are the graphics that major of a difference to buy it again?

VCRules86
  • VCRules86

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted A week ago

I love the game and rate it as equal first of the best games ive played in 27 years of gaming(twisted metal 2 world tour is the other) but are the graphics that major of a difference to buy it again?

Not too major but certainly noticeable for me. One thing that jumped out at me is the improvement in the gore effects. You shoot someone with the shotgun and you will be treated to a show.

michaeljs47566
  • michaeljs47566

Player Hater

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted A week ago

I love this game. Probably one of the best games I played in 2013, right after GTAV and Bioshock Infinite. I'll be sure to get the PS4 version ASAP.

gpcguy1
  • gpcguy1

Soldier

• Members

Posted A week ago

Played this a few months ago. Story was pretty good but nothing too special. Didn't try multiplayer since it had micro transactions and looked similar to U3 mp.

Billy james
  • Billy james

Boss

• Members
  • Australia

Posted A week ago

The MP looks nothing like Uncharted MP, no resemblance at all.

Uncharted MP, your parkouring all over the place and shooting people

TLoU MP, your crafting and crouching while hoping not to die with limited ammo

DarthShinobi
  • DarthShinobi

The fall is FAST and STEEP

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago Edited by DarthShinobi, A week ago.

Every time I see Uncharted MP all I think about is "Do a barrel roll!" with everyone just rolling everywhere.:D

Freakorama
  • Freakorama

Freako

• The Yardies
  • Australia

Posted A week ago

Your opinions are usually pretty sound but I don't know why you haven't been banned Freako

Why would I be banned? For posting audio clips taken from the game?
What's wrong with that?

Cryki
  • Cryki

Snitch

• Members

Posted 5 days ago

I had not played it on the PS3 as i had a 360, its gameplay, gripping story and graphics all impress me. Fantastic game.

esmittystud101
  • esmittystud101

I play both sides of the fence

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 days ago

I'm almost done with Pitt. mission finally. Lots of conversations with the girl and a good amount of artifacts to find. I kept missing conversations with the girl and I think I need all of those for a trophy I think, so I would restart. After the third time, I finally got cought up with all of them. I will be glad to finish this mission. Nice map though.

DestructoBoi420_2.0
  • DestructoBoi420_2.0

Playground Predator

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 3 days ago

I'm almost done with Pitt. mission finally. Lots of conversations with the girl and a good amount of artifacts to find. I kept missing conversations with the girl and I think I need all of those for a trophy I think, so I would restart. After the third time, I finally got cought up with all of them. I will be glad to finish this mission. Nice map though.

It sounds like your ruining the experience by repeatedly replaying the same segment consecutively. Why don't you just playthrough it normally and grab as many collectibles/conversations as you can, and then grab whatever you're missing in your 2nd playthrough. (If you're going for trophies you have to complete the story atleast 3 times.)

Zello
  • Zello

Hired Gun

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 days ago

Beat it a couple weeks ago along with the left behind DLC what an emotional journey almost grabbed a box of tissues at the end

esmittystud101
  • esmittystud101

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 days ago

I don't mind the level replay as long as I go through the first time without it. But I doubt I get the trophy for three play through's. I might make it a second time but with all the games coming out in the next 3 months, I doubt it.

visionist
  • visionist

Eat A Peach For Hours

• Members

Posted A day ago

URGENT QUESTION

I bought this and haven't opened it because I don't know if it's in German. Is the disc the UK disc or at least includes the option to play without German subtitles (unless it was dubbed in German) and with English menus etc?

http://forum.blu-ray...961#post9616961

Never actually played this on PS3 and this is the first PS4 game I've bought.

mistermaster7
  • mistermaster7

Peon

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 13 hours ago

Just finished the main story and now I feel sadness because I don't want to quit! :( This game is awesome, I hope they continue the story! 5/5 for everything, the most emotional game I have ever played. What else can Im say, I love this game  !!!!! 

Jvaz615
  • Jvaz615

Peon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 hours ago

I didn't read the thread because I'm avoiding spoilers. Just bought it today for PS4. Only did the beginning so far and all I can say is wow

esmittystud101
  • esmittystud101

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 9 hours ago Edited by esmittystud101, 9 hours ago.

I didn't read the thread because I'm avoiding spoilers. Just bought it today for PS4. Only did the beginning so far and all I can say is wow

Dude, that might be the best first introduction mission I have ever played. I have played the first mission twice now and showed my wife once. She couldn't take her eyes off of it and she hates video games. As soon as my brother in law comes over to check out the PS4, I'll let him play that first mission. I bet he will buy a PS4 after that. Its that good.

Jvaz615
  • Jvaz615

Peon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 9 hours ago

Dude, that might be the best first introduction mission I have ever played. I have played the first mission twice now and showed my wife once. She couldn't take her eyes off of it and she hates video games. As soon as my brother in law comes over to check out the PS4, I'll let him play that first mission. I bet he will buy a PS4 after that. Its that good.

I agree. It was so intense on so many levels. I don't think a game has ever grabbed so quickly. I mean it was mere minutes in and I was hooked

Twang.
  • Twang.

No greater good, no just cause.

• The Connection

Posted 4 hours ago

Thinking of renting this next weekend. Can this be completed in ~10 or 15 hours like most games these days?

Shadow_Titan17
  • Shadow_Titan17

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 4 hours ago Edited by Shadow_Titan17, 4 hours ago.

Thinking of renting this next weekend. Can this be completed in ~10 or 15 hours like most games these days?

It took me 25 hours to complete it. Thats when it came out. Yiu can add an additional 2 hours with the DLC.

This is a game you absolutely want to take your time with.

Jvaz615
  • Jvaz615

Peon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 hours ago

I am loving this game. Ellie is awesome.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users