The Last of Us

2,242 replies to this topic
Billy james
  • Billy james

Boss

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 2 weeks ago

They need to show the wooded area from the start of fall, that's where next gen really shines

DarthShinobi
  • DarthShinobi

This is the hook.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by DarthShinobi, 2 weeks ago.

They need to show the wooded area from the start of fall, that's where next gen really shines

Tons of leaves n sh*t? Dust in the air, small gusts? I'm almost drooling trying to imagine it.

Terrato137
  • Terrato137

The One

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

I wanted more snow action ._.

NightSpectre
  • NightSpectre

Academy Apocalypse

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

I'll rent this for PS4 since I missed it last year because I don't have a PS3.

FullMetal
  • FullMetal

Non-Retard

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted A week ago

Didn't read up on the discussion... but am I the only one so far who is actually hoping on short loading times, more polished and intelligent AI that actually do what promised in the E3 gameplay? That would be a huge point for me.

No doubt I'll be buying it again (I just hope it's possible to keep the trophy progress and it'll switch over from 'PS3' to 'PS4' in a similar fashion as with BF4). 

Doublepulse
  • Doublepulse

I will turn your life upside down!

• The Yardies

Posted A week ago Edited by Doublepulse, A week ago.

Agree about the AI being more intelligent. But the issue about that, is that is something that should be fixed with a simple patch on the ps3 version as well.

As for me buying it again... Probably not. Unless there was an upgrade for $10 for people who own it. Which from what I heard, there is not going to be.

One thing that kind of makes me a bit irritated. Lot of games have a cross buy now, which is great. But I doubt anyone who owns it already digitally will get the ps4 free. They pick and choose which are getting cross buy or not. 

Also with PS Now coming in the summer (even if it is a cloud service). You will be able to play this game on your Ps Vita! Same with remote access (but does not serve a big purpose, since you still need the ps4 game.)

EDIT: Now my other concern is that will people who own the Ps4 version be able to play Multiplayer with the Ps3 owners?? I say this due to the issue with players who are online on the PS4 aren't shown online on the ps3.

NightSpectre
  • NightSpectre

Academy Apocalypse

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Why are some people mad that this game is being ported to PS4? I don't see what the big deal is, I'll finally be able to see what people are talking about when they endlessly praise it. 

Blood-Is-in-Diamond
  • Blood-Is-in-Diamond

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

Here Guys: http://m.ie.ign.com/...ed-release-date

Billy james
  • Billy james

Boss

• Members
  • Australia

Posted A week ago

One does not simply trust IGN

DarthShinobi
  • DarthShinobi

This is the hook.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Here let me help you out a bit.
5wj96p.jpg

Blood-Is-in-Diamond
  • Blood-Is-in-Diamond

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago Edited by Blood-Is-in-Diamond, A week ago.

True....

@DarthShinobi

:lol: nice one ;)

NYC PATROL
  • NYC PATROL

"Patrolling and Observing Forums Since 2005"

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago Edited by NYC PATROL, A week ago.

6/20 is a Friday. Games release on Fridays in EU. Soooo June 17th?

But they did say Summer 2014 didn't they? And why would US sites have EU release dates in place? :whistle:

FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

32nd President of Los Santos

• Members

Posted A week ago

Because either it's releasing everywhere in one go including Europe, or it was a mix up.

Freakorama
  • Freakorama

Freako

• Members
  • Australia

Posted A week ago

DLC 3 info:

http://www.naughtydo...season_pass_end

Why So Serious
  • Why So Serious

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted A week ago

6/20 is a Friday. Games release on Fridays in EU. Soooo June 17th?

But they did say Summer 2014 didn't they? And why would US sites have EU release dates in place? :whistle:

Sony's exclusive games release on fridays. Infamous second sons released on Friday march 21st. TLoU released on Friday June 14
  • NYC PATROL likes this

oysterbarron
  • oysterbarron

You need a Pearl necklace? Hit me up ;)

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago

DLC 3 info:

It looks to me that it's basically a 4 multiplayer map pack and an ultra hard mode for single player.

Freakorama
  • Freakorama

Freako

• Members
  • Australia

Posted A week ago

DLC 3 info:

It looks to me that it's basically a 4 multiplayer map pack and an ultra hard mode for single player.

That's what it is, that's what they always said it was.

oysterbarron
  • oysterbarron

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago

They obviously wanted to end this episode on a high note!

Freakorama
  • Freakorama

Freako

• Members
  • Australia

Posted A week ago

They should have given us co-op missions like Uncharted.

oysterbarron
  • oysterbarron

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago

It does seem like a lot of company's are taking the easy root to doing season passes. Just out of interest was the content of the season pass known on release or could you just buy it first prior to knowing what Content would be included?

Billy james
  • Billy james

Boss

• Members
  • Australia

Posted A week ago

I'm not gonna play the MP until the lag problem is fixed

FullMetal
  • FullMetal

Non-Retard

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted A week ago

They mentioned with the season pass (before specifics were known) that it'd be 'singleplayer content, multiplayer maps and some extra multiplayer content'. And yeah, that's what it is.

Co Op would've been f*cking awesome. Joel-Tess missions would have been f*cking epic.I know what you're thinking Futu, but you can draw your own Joel - Ellie co op adventures ;)  

Wanted more expansive MP content tho. And expected for the remastered edition to have also more content (Bigger maps, more players, more weapons, new gamemodes). I just hope they make the PS3 trophies go over to the PS4 trophies... seriously.

DestructoBoi420_2.0
  • DestructoBoi420_2.0

Playground Predator

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 6 days ago

As for me buying it again... Probably not. Unless there was an upgrade for $10 for people who own it. Which from what I heard, there is not going to be.

One thing that kind of makes me a bit irritated. Lot of games have a cross buy now, which is great. But I doubt anyone who owns it already digitally will get the ps4 free. They pick and choose which are getting cross buy or not. 

EDIT: Now my other concern is that will people who own the Ps4 version be able to play Multiplayer with the Ps3 owners?? I say this due to the issue with players who are online on the PS4 aren't shown online on the ps3.

There is definitely not going to be a cross-buy option for those that bought it on PS3. The game was released almost a half of a year before the PS4 launched. Only games released post PS4/Xbox One have the option to upgrade to next-gen.

Also you can only play online multiplayer games with other people that have the same console as you, that should've been obvious knowledge. :p

I've been playing the sh*t out of the MP lately, but i'm getting tired of my teammates going lone wolf when the enemy team works as a pack and swarms me. In my opinion It's understandable to get reckless and flank solo sometimes, but if your attempt fails then you should stay with your team.

If anybody feels the same way and would like to party up, Add me: Destructoboi420_

I have a mic btw.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users