Photo

The Bianco Crime Famiglia

23,242 replies to this topic
Rambo21k
  • Rambo21k

Never forget.

• Members

Posted 19 June 2014 - 10:02 PM

Rambo's Back Bitches!!!!! I havent been around lately due to relationship troubles and depression caused by it. And i havent answered most of your invites cuz i just was more miserable than usual and didnt feel like saying sh*t. But now im over that hoe and ready to chill with the bros again!  :bbq:  :bbq:  :bbq:  :bbq:

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 June 2014 - 01:13 AM

Right on man, glad to hear it!

Artful.
  • Artful.

=AoD=

• Members
  • England

Posted 22 June 2014 - 02:11 PM

Yoo Hoo, Scotty poo! Alonzo is back! http://gtaforums.com...686961-alazone/

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 June 2014 - 08:56 PM

Yoo Hoo, Scotty poo! Alonzo is back! http://gtaforums.com...686961-alazone/

Seriously Artful, why?

Artful.
  • Artful.

=AoD=

• Members
  • England

Posted 22 June 2014 - 09:16 PM

I saw that he looked at a topic and I was like OMG Rifle is back oh mah gawd!

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 June 2014 - 08:53 PM

Holy f*ck... I forgot today was my birthday. All day I've been getting texts and phone calls saying Happy Birthday and I'm just going "what the f*ck are you on about?".

MIDEVL
  • MIDEVL

BCF Caporegime

• Members

Posted 30 June 2014 - 04:47 PM

Speaking of birthdays, yesterday was mine. But what've y'all been up to?

@SRB, sorry about not accepting the invite, I couldn't really join parties at the time.

Rambo21k
  • Rambo21k

Never forget.

• Members

Posted 30 June 2014 - 08:34 PM

Apparently its impossible to find a copy of GTA:SA for the pc in my area... I have to get it off EBAY :/ 

MIDEVL
  • MIDEVL

BCF Caporegime

• Members

Posted 01 July 2014 - 01:29 AM

^^^ This guy...

Also, I just got Civilization V today, downloading it now, I was looking for Tropico 5 but after the 2nd or 3rd store I was told it won't come out until September. The site looked like it was already out.

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 July 2014 - 09:31 AM

But what've y'all been up to?

Well I've been living in a half-decent (not really) basement suite for the past 6weeks in Vancouver whiles going to BCIT.

MIDEVL
  • MIDEVL

BCF Caporegime

• Members

Posted 02 July 2014 - 03:44 AM

But what've y'all been up to?

Well I've been living in a half-decent (not really) basement suite for the past 6weeks in Vancouver whiles going to BCIT.

That sounds like a pleasant change of scenery, eh?

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 July 2014 - 08:53 PM

Vancouver sucks ass. More Asians then you can shake a chop-stick at, people are morons and complete and utter douche bags. But much other than that it's not bad.

Souths CraZe
  • Souths CraZe

Home boy

• Members
  • France

Posted 03 July 2014 - 07:13 PM Edited by Glenn., 03 July 2014 - 07:13 PM.

The Sliez told me te Don himself was on LSRP, what you guys up to there? :)

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 July 2014 - 10:18 PM Edited by Mr White0161, 03 July 2014 - 10:19 PM.

The Sliez told me te Don himself was on LSRP, what you guys up to there? :)

Only I'm rocking it on there... the rest are still tonsols deep on NGRP.

I've been rolling with this LCN faction for the past few months that has grown to become the most active, friendly/liked both IC and OOC - I'm also the Underboss to it. Really this has been the most fun I've had on SAMP ever before. It was sweet starting out at the bottom and quickly showing my business oriented mindset of profits over all else thus becoming a very good earner soon becoming "Made", bookkeeper, Capo and then Underboss after the previous Underboss died of a heart-attack.

First time ever I've joined some other group other than my own.

Souths CraZe
  • Souths CraZe

Home boy

• Members
  • France

Posted 04 July 2014 - 09:48 AM

Its pritty fun! I'm probably going to join PD or LCN after the character im on. Everyone is so into the RP it makes it allot more fun to log on and play, you deal with allot less sh*t.

However I got a situation atm, the faction im in isnt that active any-more and some cheef keef idiots have plagued our projects. And if you've ever heard any of the songs from that particular rapper, he is at the very bottom of the intelligence scale.

If its keeps going like that, i'll probably see you around at some stage if im floating around the LCN world of LS.

Souths CraZe
  • Souths CraZe

Home boy

• Members
  • France

Posted 05 July 2014 - 01:31 PM

I may check it out.

Theirs an explosion of Gangster Disciple gangs and Chicago gangs, its stupid af. They dont even RP.

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 July 2014 - 04:37 AM Edited by Mr White0161, 06 July 2014 - 04:37 AM.

I know what you mean. Kind of sad when you think about it, groups who just ride around on their BMX's and try breaking into cars and call it RP... no, it's just being an annoying little turd. Or you get the gangbanger factions that do DM (not often but do it) and try to claim because they are a hood ni**er that they can get away with that... it's kind of like saying just because I'm asian I can car ram you.

Spoiler

• Souths CraZe likes this

Artful.
  • Artful.

=AoD=

• Members
  • England

Posted 06 July 2014 - 10:19 PM

I'm on SAMP now, Scottfag. If you want your VIP back get on sharpish.

Souths CraZe
  • Souths CraZe

Home boy

• Members
  • France

Posted 06 July 2014 - 11:34 PM

I know what you mean. Kind of sad when you think about it, groups who just ride around on their BMX's and try breaking into cars and call it RP... no, it's just being an annoying little turd. Or you get the gangbanger factions that do DM (not often but do it) and try to claim because they are a hood ni**er that they can get away with that... it's kind of like saying just because I'm asian I can car ram you.

Spoiler

And if your Irish you run an Irish bar and act like characters from the departed.

Snitching follows.

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 July 2014 - 11:44 PM Edited by Mr White0161, 07 July 2014 - 12:27 AM.

Seriously though. I like how people are super into the RP and everything but man people are so uncreative with their characters. They all have the same manorisim as characters from the Sopranos. That is the annoying thing about the LCN RP... pretty much everyone acts like a f*cking hardon with the "do you know who I am?!" it's like come on give me a f*cking break. What's funny about that though is people try to be crazy psychopath character but don't really do anything other than yell and get upset. One guy I RP with is the Capo who took over my crew, my enforcer for a real long ass time; this guy does it well. The other day he asked this outsider to get him a coffee that guy in turn tells my buddy's girl to get the coffee and hits on her in the process, buddy goes and pounds the guy in the head with a napkin dispencer :lol:

People yell and scream and act like tough guys but not many go and do the actions to be a badass by flipping sh*t or partaking in casual violence... I really think it's the fear of getting CKed. But! If you show to have a particular skill set whether it be enfrocer who invokes fear or a great earner you don't have to worry about sh*t - just don't be a f*cking retard and bring attention to yourself or expose the crew.

Souths CraZe
  • Souths CraZe

Home boy

• Members
  • France

Posted 06 July 2014 - 11:52 PM

You hit the nail right on the head for the majority of LCN and Latino gangs. They act so hard and mouthy and thiers so much fighting between them! Hahaha, like a Napkin Dispenser! 

Every gansgter Latino right now on LS

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 July 2014 - 03:22 AM

Gotta love this. We have this one cop, you probably know him Glenn... Dakota Carter. Man that guy has such a hardon for us. It's been awhile but it just happened again; the harrasment - step outside of the deli and BOOM four cops standing there guns drawns telling us to get down, no reason what so ever. I spoke to one of the cops said "Hey, man what's going on here" he responds "I don't know, I was just told to clear the scene" I say "That doesn't bother you?" his reply "It does but at my rank I can't do anything about it". f*cking guy. It's hilarious.

MIDEVL
  • MIDEVL

BCF Caporegime

• Members

Posted 07 July 2014 - 05:26 AM

Man, screw LSRP. I tried signing into that sh*t and I still have been denied, I'm not wasting anymore time trying to apply for that. Other then that, xbox, Civ V, and NGRP if I ever go on there.

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 July 2014 - 06:03 AM Edited by Mr White0161, 08 July 2014 - 12:57 AM.

Man, screw LSRP. I tried signing into that sh*t and I still have been denied, I'm not wasting anymore time trying to apply for that. Other then that, xbox, Civ V, and NGRP if I ever go on there.

Quit being a bitch.

EDIT:

This is why we love Tarantino...

Rambo21k
  • Rambo21k

Never forget.

• Members

Posted 08 July 2014 - 07:42 PM

^^^ This guy...

Eyy!!! I just got a copy off Ebay, should be coming in thursday, but SAt i leave for a week on vacation anyways so i probably wont be on playing again till July 20th 

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 July 2014 - 08:10 PM

I started watching Lilyhammer lasnight, holy sh*t is it ever hilarious... seriously, this is what happens to Sivlio at the end of the Sopranos.

Souths CraZe
  • Souths CraZe

Home boy

• Members
  • France

Posted 09 July 2014 - 09:08 AM

Gotta love this. We have this one cop, you probably know him Glenn... Dakota Carter. Man that guy has such a hardon for us. It's been awhile but it just happened again; the harrasment - step outside of the deli and BOOM four cops standing there guns drawns telling us to get down, no reason what so ever. I spoke to one of the cops said "Hey, man what's going on here" he responds "I don't know, I was just told to clear the scene" I say "That doesn't bother you?" his reply "It does but at my rank I can't do anything about it". f*cking guy. It's hilarious.

I'll keep an eye out for him, LS is never short on dickhead police thats for sure. :D

The best thing to do is have your own character out smart them.

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 July 2014 - 01:50 PM

I'm telling you. It's great for the paranoid mob RP. When you got a particular meeting or something going on all phones turned off. Communication through means of payphones (since the update and addition of them that is is f*cking sweet!!), talking in lows or whispers, taking short walks around your place of business, having a smoke to cover up your mouth of what you're saying. sh*t, we even have these undercover VICE guys who roll past every now and then making it obvious they are there - we smile and wave at them :lol: For most of the characters it's not that we are doing anything bad it's WHEN we are illegal.

You're going to love this one; captain america there (Carter) picked up one of our made guys (whose a coke head) and is taking him to SACF a very long and extended way. On the way there this guy is trying to get him to flip "give me what I want to know and I'll let you go" well you know how that is, response is "f*ck that sh*t".

Souths CraZe
  • Souths CraZe

Home boy

• Members
  • France

Posted 09 July 2014 - 07:19 PM Edited by Glenn., 09 July 2014 - 08:21 PM.

Hahahahahaha! f*ck that sh*t man! Love it. 

Me in a kinda similar situation, on a different server:

Sounds like allot of fun RPing the LCN. Trying to break into some serious coke sales on the streets and see how that develops but my team arn't exactly active. :/

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 July 2014 - 08:21 PM

Sounds like allot of fun RPing the LCN. Trying to break into some serious coke sales on the streets and see how that develops but my team arn't exactly active. :/

It can be, though can also be quite slow given that the entire idea of the LCN RP is to go unoticed. Not to be seen. Not to be heard. Just floating under the radar... then you got some soldier and his crew who got the ok to pull a hit on some Italian Brotherhood guys and they not only chase them down through the streets of Temple, chop them in half with automatics but also lob a grenade and blow up their house.

We're pretty tight with MS13 and R20's who hook us up with good deals on coke and sh*t. Got a couple of biker friends in the Renegades who sell us pot dirt cheap and also one guy has some seeds and is going to be growing his own.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users