Photo

The Bianco Crime Famiglia

23,240 replies to this topic
SRB
  • SRB

Riding the highway to nowhere.

• Members

Posted 09 May 2014 - 11:43 PM

I couldn't stop laughing at that video hahaha. That was too perfect. 

Artful.
  • Artful.

=AoD=

• Members
  • England

Posted 10 May 2014 - 12:00 AM

It's true though. Get on SAMP.

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 May 2014 - 02:10 AM Edited by Mr White0161, 12 May 2014 - 02:51 AM.

I couldn't stop laughing at that video hahaha. That was too perfect. 

I laughed my ass off at it too. Awe, poor Artful stepped over... maybe we should start calling him Fredo.

And you will never guess who I started chatting with on LSRP Forums... Deadslize.

SRB
  • SRB

• Members

Posted 15 May 2014 - 11:09 PM

Hahahah oh my god. Thats hilarious. I thought he was out of the gaming world now, or atleast out of the forums way. I wonder if he runs a crime family on LSRP.  :lol:

Damn, 5 days since last post. 

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 May 2014 - 02:16 AM

Hahahah oh my god. Thats hilarious. I thought he was out of the gaming world now, or atleast out of the forums way. I wonder if he runs a crime family on LSRP.  :lol:

No, he's chilling out with one of the official factions, the only Italian mafia based official faction. Pretty much all the factions on that server are some ghetto street gangs of ni**ers or spics. A few unofficial Cosa Nostra based groups, one of which I've been hanging out with.

Artful.
  • Artful.

=AoD=

• Members
  • England

Posted 16 May 2014 - 11:34 PM

Eyo, Scott! The new R5 totally does not have my respect. He has his tongue so far up Jimmy and Jams arse he can probably taste what they had to eat the night before and just is not someone I would follow into battle. There is no way this guy will get my cooperation, respect or my undivided attention.

I reckon if I just played the Game of Whetstone Thrones I probably could do the same thing he did. I just don't like brown nosing, unlike you. We also got a new guy today who is just awful, he is some little Britfag who just sucks right up into the High Commands brown starfishes. I f*cking hate kiss ups. Whatever happened to getting what you want from half-arsing it until people feel sorry for you and promote you?

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 May 2014 - 03:22 PM Edited by Mr White0161, 17 May 2014 - 03:23 PM.

I reckon if I just played the Game of Whetstone Thrones

You're onto something there Artful. Though do the other side of the Game of Thrones coin... rather than suck up and lick the sh*t out of their asshole why not just kill them instead? Stab them through the back, cut their head off, hunting "accident", ambush them at their wedding and cut their head off, poison them at their wedding. Or just kidnap them, torture them, cut their dick off and keep them as a pet (I think that's more you anyways).

SRB
  • SRB

• Members

Posted 19 May 2014 - 03:37 AM

Its funny you said kill them instead. I should tell you what happened with me and URL. Thats getting interesting. 

• Mr White0161 likes this

MIDEVL
  • MIDEVL

BCF Caporegime

• Members

Posted 19 May 2014 - 03:57 AM

Hey guys, what's going on? I just got back from a trip to DC...

Are you guys talking about LSRP or NGRP?

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 May 2014 - 03:59 AM

Hey guys, what's going on? I just got back from a trip to DC...

Are you guys talking about LSRP or NGRP?

You feeling all patriotic now?

They're talking about NGRP... speaking of LSRP this weekend was kind of annoying because they had a bunch of earthquakes and all kinds of sh*t was f*cked. Had roads collapsed in, buildings knocked over. Sounds cool I know but f*ck what a cluster f*ck. The evac stations were like the mall on NGRP.

MIDEVL
  • MIDEVL

BCF Caporegime

• Members

Posted 19 May 2014 - 04:06 AM

That Godzilla sh*t, man, He's f*cking LSRP up...

But yeah, I've always been patriotic man.

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 May 2014 - 06:32 PM Edited by Mr White0161, 19 May 2014 - 06:36 PM.

I saw that new Godzilla the day it came out, man that was f*cking terrible. What a huge disgrace and disappointment to the franchise... it seems like every movie I've seen the past little while is some love story. Spiderman was like that. Sure the action scenes were cool but they only lasted a minute, the rest was Spiderman going "Oh, man, I have a girl and I don't know what to do with her"... you f*ck her, plain and simple!

Here's the LSRP earthquake, kind of cool but f*ck it was annoying.

SRB
  • SRB

• Members

Posted 19 May 2014 - 10:50 PM

I saw Neighbors last weekend when it came out. Not sure how into certain types of comedys you guys are into but I thought that was funny though. Some people I talked to loved it, some hated it. Guess its the same with any movie. 

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 May 2014 - 08:28 AM

I was just watching a couple of episodes of KoL... man, we really did a good f*cking job on those.

SRB
  • SRB

• Members

Posted 23 May 2014 - 12:47 AM

Ah those were the days. The filming wasn't thee most exciting thing in the world, but it brought us together as a gang well. And it did have its fair share of funny moments. Imagines head in the window of the pub was freaking hilarious. 

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 May 2014 - 02:42 AM

I always thought it was funny when we did the Tyrone murder to get it from different angles I had like four of you dressed up like him "BAM! Bring in the next one, BAM! Next..."

ygbbrazy
  • ygbbrazy

Peyote Smoothie

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 May 2014 - 01:36 AM

I watched Godzilla the other day too. It wasn't a great movie but I didn't think it was bad. My friend thaught it was sh*t; but it is definately the best American made Godzilla movie. I didn't notice the love story really taking over the movie, the main guy and his girl have a few cheese moments but I wouldnt say any more than any other film in the genre. The only thing that was really pissin me off about the movie was, it took forever for Godzilla to appear on the screen and when he made his appearance it was like 5 seconds then cut to some other scene. took like hour and a half for Zilla to eventually have an all out fight with the other monster, its a whole f*ck ton of ppl talkin about whats going on basically. Although thats really how a lot of the Godzilla movies are. It follows the formula of all the Japanese Toho made Godzilla movies, so its definately improvement from the last American release Godzilla movie where the monster didnt even look at all like Godzilla.

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 May 2014 - 04:32 AM

That was my issue. It took for f*cking ever to finally see Godzilla and when we saw him at the end it was badass and f*cking awesome.

Xl anthrax lX
  • Xl anthrax lX

From hunted to hunter

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 May 2014 - 05:27 AM

Hi Biancos... Just droppin in to say hi... You know people say I remind them of SRB. That's weird right?

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 May 2014 - 11:53 AM

You know people say I remind them of SRB. That's weird right?

Do you make dumb/stupid/obvious jokes that you only laugh at and everyone just laughs at your own ridiculousness along with quoting scenes and lines from The Fast and the Furious? If so, then yes, you are exactly like Scott. :lol:

Artful.
  • Artful.

=AoD=

• Members
  • England

Posted 24 May 2014 - 12:43 PM

Hi Biancos... Just droppin in to say hi... You know people say I remind them of SRB. That's weird right?

Do you have a blatant man crush on me? If so then yeah, you are just like him.
  • Mr White0161 likes this

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 May 2014 - 01:02 PM

God dammit! I hate how this is like facebook, sitting here "liking" sh*t.

Artful.
  • Artful.

=AoD=

• Members
  • England

Posted 24 May 2014 - 01:14 PM

You guys should like,comment and subscribe. Shameless AoD advertisements...
http://m.youtube.com...h?v=Av8CjXbOpE4

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 May 2014 - 01:47 PM

Now is there a video of when you first discover the giant purple dildo?

Xl anthrax lX
  • Xl anthrax lX

From hunted to hunter

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 May 2014 - 03:06 PM

@Artful Well I don't have a crush on you, but I'm sure with some time together online I could develop one ;)

@MrWhite I do make jokes that only I find funny but I never liked fast and furious.

You know I don't know why there's always tension between us. Lets bury the hatchet. I'm going to extend my hand in an offer of friendship and mutual respect. I mean if me and Lefty can be civil, why can't we?

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 May 2014 - 09:41 PM

There's been tension? I truly honestly, not being a smart ass (for once) did not know that. For me it has always been I don't much care and have very little regard for your and your cohorts, nothing personal against you; you do your thing, I do my thing. One thing that I never understood was all the animosity from your side of the fence. We aren't sitting here in the evil lair sh*t talking people we don't like behind their backs or trying to devise master plots to invoke chaos and disorder... we just hangout and do our things and don't give a f*ck if people like it or not. There's two ways I see this (not this but everything) either you want to be chill and cool and stop by and say "hey what's up?" or you want to be vindictive c*nt. Our stance is rather clear and hasn't really changed since the start, we aren't going to tell you what to say or how to think, we aren't going to go out of our way to interact with you, say sh*t about you, hunt you down or anything. We have our things that we are happy with, that keep us entertained and get to share a few laughs really that is all that matters. Some people want to take some sh*t serious that is up to them - for those people I don't care what you say or do I just don't want to have to see it or deal with it. You want to come here and chat it up a bit or hangout then by all means you're not going to get "Oh hey guys, look who it is, what's he doing here? lol" from us. You might get a "what the f*ck do you want?" but we say that to everyone even if we like them.

• Docfaustino likes this

SRB
  • SRB

• Members

Posted 24 May 2014 - 11:24 PM

@Artful Well I don't have a crush on you, but I'm sure with some time together online I could develop one ;)

@MrWhite I do make jokes that only I find funny but I never liked fast and furious.

You know I don't know why there's always tension between us. Lets bury the hatchet. I'm going to extend my hand in an offer of friendship and mutual respect. I mean if me and Lefty can be civil, why can't we?

/me spits directly on your hand as you offer the shake

/do Can I do this? 

JK

And yes I know, everybody wants to be like me. I can't say I blame them, especially not the Faustino crew, still remembered I see ha. 

@White-Me making fast and the furious quotes? Never. 

@Artful-I think your confused about our relationship. Its you that loves me. 

And for the above, I also didn't know there were tensions between us. Well atleast if there is, its you guys having problems against us.((Understandable)) Us on the other hand, don't have problems with anybody on the forums. We don't give enough of a f*ck to care about grudges or drama and that sorta stuff.

Xl anthrax lX
  • Xl anthrax lX

From hunted to hunter

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 May 2014 - 02:54 AM

@SRB Well If I am like you then I'm not surprised seeing as everyone also wants to be like me. I mean if they made a list of the most awesome people, I'd probably be like right under Gandhi. /me Would wipe the spit off and look at you with a confused and disgusted look on my face, then slowly offer you a handshake again. /do would you accept the handshake? I spent some time on SAMP myself.

Here's the way I see it, I was not around during the whatever era of us being one group. So I don't care what happened then. As far as I'm concerned we could go party on the shores of los santos and have party boats with hookers and cocaine. I mean I'm totally down. I could get some chicks on xbox with us. Idk how they look IRL but who cares their voices are hot. Not like we're f*ckin em through the headset. Lets do it. We shall call it "The Bianco & Council throwback beach bash" It would be marvelous.

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

Snarls Barkley

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 25 May 2014 - 03:10 AM

Jack get off this page you asswipe. The Biancos and Faustinos don't have any tension because the only thing we have in common these days is a forums page.

Not your call to make. Go sober up.

Xl anthrax lX
  • Xl anthrax lX

From hunted to hunter

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 May 2014 - 03:14 AM

Well I was pretty excited for this beach bash and now you went and crashed it..... *whispers* don't worry my parents aren't gonna be home this week you guys can totally party at my place!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users