Photo

The Bianco Crime Famiglia

23,040 replies to this topic
SRB
  • SRB

Riding the highway to nowhere.

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 01:42 AM

GTA V is fun to hop on and fart around but it gets soo old so fast. Are Heists available yet? 

I'd say splitercell, but conviction is only two player and Blacklist f*cking sucks since they replaced Ironside and ruined the story. 

No going back to GTA IV now, even rockstar forgot about that game now. 

I'd always be down for BF4, I never got it yet but I could and I wouldn't mind playing that at all. I hear some mixed reviews though. 

I dont know about you troll, but it depends on the racing game I guess. Me and Derek played Forza 4 for months, if not almost a year day after day with some friends. That game is fun no matter what. The zombie game, soccor game, drift practices, or just plain races. You can even just go drive some mountain roads. 

For now atleast, I'm having fun on SAMP, and thats holding me for a while. 

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 02:27 AM

GTA V is fun to hop on and fart around but it gets soo old so fast. Are Heists available yet? 

Exactly, it's alright to jump on for a little bit to screw around, maybe do a round of golf or two but the game gets stale really fast. No, Heists aren't out yet. That is going to be one of those things they are going to hoard and keep dragging people along with for a few months before they do the whole "it'll be out some time next week" "...scratch that, it'll be out the beginning of next week" to "we are set for it to be released by the end of the month" which leads into "some time in the beginning of the next month we are set for a release".

BF4 isn't bad. A lot of the maps aren't all that great which in my opinion does ruin a lot of the momentum to get into the game. It's also quite buggy in parts and certain moments/maps cause the game to freeze and for some f*cked up reason the jump is screwed up where you can't leap over the smallest obstacles. From a shooters prospective I hate how they did their bullet drop system, they have rounds loosing velocity just bellow 100m. Realistically a sub-sonic round like a 7.62x51 (.308) is good for about a mile, you wouldn't have to worry about serious drop until about 500m. But here they have rounds dropping and falling short at about 75m which is something you'd expect out of a black-powder rifle or something like a .45 which is traveling about 850fps whereas a .308 is going about 2800fps. Then again if they put real parameters to weapons they are trying to represent it'd be very difficult not to hit a target, especially given the control and repetition of the recoil and how it responds when fired.

SouthSideChamp
  • SouthSideChamp

Street fighter

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 02:31 AM

Hey , would y'all wanna set up some fair 1 v 1 fist fights ? Y'all crew vs mine ? Not really that big but skilled at fighting so we would love the challenge . Psn : SouthSideChamp

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 03:22 AM

You may have failed to notice but we are Xbox not Playstation.

lamboto
  • lamboto

Hungry Chicken

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 03:35 AM Edited by lamboto, 30 November 2013 - 03:35 AM.

Don, get Civ 5 or Battlefront 2. They're fun. And PC  is still ultimate.

SouthSideChamp
  • SouthSideChamp

Street fighter

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 04:39 AM

Good point , just checking incase

Disturbed Demon
  • Disturbed Demon

MMA Elite

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 11:26 PM

Well again it has been like 10 years since I posted. What's up with the family? We haven't all played together in a while. A lot of you play samp together which is different because some people can't and that's not what we play as a family. We need to stick together men!

lamboto
  • lamboto

Hungry Chicken

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 05:15 AM

Well Derek, I think most of us don't play samp and it's just Scott and then people get on randomly. In my opinion, you should go to Scott's house and force him to play xbox and take the battery or power cord of his PC home with you.

Disturbed Demon
  • Disturbed Demon

MMA Elite

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 06:28 AM

Well Derek, I think most of us don't play samp and it's just Scott and then people get on randomly. In my opinion, you should go to Scott's house and force him to play xbox and take the battery or power cord of his PC home with you.

He plays with Pazzo and Don and sometimes others but nobody is ever on xbox anymore. If someone is it's because they are playing some new FPS. I am not complaining or bitching in anyway, I am just simply trying to keep the family together.

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 11:54 AM Edited by Mr White0161, 01 December 2013 - 11:55 AM.

I've stopped playing SAMP (again). The only time I've been on Xbox at all this past week has been in the past two days simply because I've been busy.

Oh yeah, Paul Walker is dead. Certainly sh*tty... not like he was a 'good' actor or anything, entertaining is more like it. I sure hope they finished filming Fast7 though, I really wanted to see Jason Badass Statham kick the sh*t out of Vin Diesel.

SRB
  • SRB

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 05:52 PM

I don't think Paul Walker was a bad actor. He wasn't bad in the first and second fast and the furious.(Those two are the only two I really like aside from Tokyo drift).He was cool because he never let hollywood get to him much as well. Theres plenty of videos of him driving cars in time attack races, and hanging with race teams all over the world. Never really flaunted his celebrity status. To add insult to injury, they said he was at a charity event too. 

I do agree with you there Don, Jason Statham could definitely own Vin Diesel. 

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 07:44 PM Edited by Mr White0161, 01 December 2013 - 07:47 PM.

Unfortunately with a Fast/Furious movie with Jason Statham I can only see it ending one way... he kills all of them. He'll drop Diesel without a sweat... LuddaChris sure as sh*t ain't going to do anything. None of the others in the Funky Bunch would stand a chance either. It would end with Statham standing over their bodies with nothing but a sweatshirt in his hand covered in blood.

That was also my point, he wasn't a great actor nor was he a sh*tty one who tried living up the limelight the best they could. Very low-key and under the radar which is respectable and proper. Plain and simple "I make movies and when I'm not I'm just chilling out, so leave me the f*ck alone."

SRB
  • SRB

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 08:56 PM

They quoted him saying "I consider myself an outdoors men and an adranilin junkie who likes cars and acts on the side" which I think sums himself up pretty well. 

And yeah, Jason statham could beat them, and then afterwords he'd change into a new suit. :lol:

lamboto
  • lamboto

Hungry Chicken

• Members

Posted 02 December 2013 - 03:07 AM

None of the others in the Funky Bunch would stand a chance either.

That made me lol.

SRB
  • SRB

• Members

Posted 02 December 2013 - 07:18 AM Edited by SRB, 02 December 2013 - 07:21 AM.

This made me Lol. Really really hard. 

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=6eG7SSz7eVs

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=8rZavhbR_LE

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 02 December 2013 - 01:13 PM

Scott that was just painful to watch let alone listen to... after 30secs I turned it off. It made me think of a group therapy session for divorced single dads. Really really depressed divorced guys, kind of like Milhouses dad from the Simpsons.

Artful.
  • Artful.

=AoD=

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 02 December 2013 - 02:15 PM Edited by Sam97, 02 December 2013 - 02:15 PM.

I knew you'd like it. I sat through all of each video and it was so worth the watch. I liked how they got an ex-Mancini in the second video, but we all know that he doesn't care about GTA any more. He has grown up, he plays GTA for fun. He doesn't get involved in the drama any more.

lamboto
  • lamboto

Hungry Chicken

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 01:36 AM

I still can't understand why they talk with Italian accents. No one on planet earth who is below age 40 still talks like that.

UDLOSE2
  • UDLOSE2

LETS DO THIS!

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 02:08 AM

Scott made me post this...**viewer discretion is advised**...

http://funnyghettope...post/6275378020

I almost puked...

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 03 December 2013 - 02:16 AM

That's just disgusting Nathan.

• UDLOSE2 likes this

SRB
  • SRB

• Members

Posted 04 December 2013 - 08:25 PM

I haven't been able to post for the past 3 days now. 

And nathan, thats way worse than you described it when YOU TOLD US ABOUT IT WHEN YOU FOUND IT. 

@Artfull-I cracked up at your post. That makes sense though, we too should have a few couple-hour meetings to prove how much of a social life we have.  :lol:

lamboto
  • lamboto

Hungry Chicken

• Members

Posted 04 December 2013 - 11:54 PM

Well I won't be on much during the week til March since wrestling started Monday.

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 02:19 AM Edited by Mr White0161, 05 December 2013 - 02:20 AM.

I've personally always found wrestling a very homoerotic sport. You know, the Greeks who created Greco Roman wrestling (which dawned modern wrestling) used to face off naked - certainly explains a lot of the pins and throws involved.

Then as the old saying goes the Greeks invented sex but the Italians introduced it to woman.

XxIrishBlizzardxX
  • XxIrishBlizzardxX

[TSA] Remnant.

• Members

Posted 06 December 2013 - 12:45 AM

So I'm guessing you guys are on the same boat as me then, thinking GTAV wasn't and isn't as good as our old times back on IV? Damn.. I miss those days man, honestly..

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 06 December 2013 - 01:09 AM

Yeah pretty much. To me the biggest thing is V really isn't a 'hangout' game, it's not a game that I am excited or want to just jump on to hangout and chill. That's what made all the times on IV great was just chilling out doing whatever, whenever - every now and then someone wants to cause some problems you deal with it then go back to just chilling out.

Even the annoying yet fun part of IV which was FreeMode fights suck now. Not the fact you lose money but the fact that everyone spawns right in front of one another so it's just an endless bout of spawn killing. It was awesome just to be hanging out in whatever is your respective neighborhood and then get rolled on by some crew, fight it out, defend your sh*t, push 'em back and that is that; you go back to walking the streets in your turf and they go back to their neighborhood.

lamboto
  • lamboto

Hungry Chicken

• Members

Posted 06 December 2013 - 01:43 AM Edited by lamboto, 06 December 2013 - 01:48 AM.

I have just switched my game time to Rome TW:2. I play on the lowest settings and it lags like hell, but when I get my new desktop, It'll run perfectly. Best part about it is the multiplayer campaign.

EDIT: I also just gave up on xbox and only watch Hulu on it now. Since none of you are on when I get on, I just say f*ck it and f*ck around on my PC

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 06 December 2013 - 01:11 PM Edited by Mr White0161, 06 December 2013 - 05:43 PM.

I've been quite busy this past week which has deemed it difficult to get on lately.

Started to snow a bit here yesterday, suppose to carry on a bit here and there.

EDIT: sh*t, with the wind chill it's suppose to get to as low as -18 here (-0.4 for you yanks).

Artful.
  • Artful.

=AoD=

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 06 December 2013 - 05:50 PM

I've been quite busy this past week which has deemed it difficult to get on lately.

Started to snow a bit here yesterday, suppose to carry on a bit here and there.

Isn't it always snowing in Canada?

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

Snarls Barkley

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 06 December 2013 - 06:56 PM

This made me Lol. Really really hard. 

1. I can't sit through those f*cking things.
2. Lol'd when he told everyone to take their hats off because 'this isn't your house.
3. Cut the drama sh*t out in the comments section please.

I've been really bored with GTAO for the same reason guys. There's no area where I can kick back and enjoy myself. The Godfather 2 and GTA IV had an atmosphere that was thoroughly enjoyable, even if you were just going to the store. I feel that's missing.

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 06 December 2013 - 08:14 PM

Atmosphere is exactly right. If we were a bunch of bikers or gang bangers then sure we'd feel right at home in southern California. Personally I don't like hanging out in trailer parks and ghettos. The thing with GTA V and GTAO is that the trailers and screenshots are cooler than the actual game.

IV had character, all the areas throughout the city had their own character that defined them. Purgatory for example, sure it was only 2blocks but there was something enchanting about it - the store fronts, the AI's on the street, the architecture; it spoke for itself. Same with Leftwood and Acter. What Pazzo and myself really liked about it is that all those areas felt like Victoria... but here quite a bit cleaner.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users