» «
Photo

The Bianco Crime Famiglia

23,246 replies to this topic
SRB
  • SRB

Riding the highway to nowhere.

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 12:52 AM Edited by SRB, 16 November 2013 - 12:55 AM.

I usually try using the heavy sniper, the Uzi and the combat shotgun. I usually just use the shotgun cause I can see the aim better (due to my sh*tty eyesight from where I sit to my TV) and I like its range. I see where your coming from with the explosives for the most part. RPG's get used too much. That one game the opposing team were using them and we managed to shoot them anyways. That makes the RPG user look all more foolish considering they still couldn't win using it. I've never bought a minigun yet, even though I want one. Not for TDMs, that would incredibly suck due to not being able to cover, or maneuver with it at all. 

One thing I don't agree with though, is the relation between grenades, stickys and RPGs alot of you have. Especially the way I would use stickies if/when I used them. RPGs are the most pansy by far, cause they are the easiest and for people who can't aim. Grenades are how they should be even though highly unrealistic in a gunfight. The sticky bombs are on a different level. Despite what many of you think, a lower level in my opinion. I would never try throwing and detonating one in a gunfight, cause you'd probably be mowed down before you could even get the explosion. If I use them, I put them on propane tanks, cars, or hide them behind dumpsters or in other places out of view and watch them and let people walk over them. 

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 November 2013 - 02:53 AM Edited by Mr White0161, 16 November 2013 - 02:54 AM.

I use sticky bombs in the same way, hell, I inspired you to use them the way you do. But you're still missing my point. Far too often people are relying on explosives as a primary weapon. Regardless if you use them or not and or the manor in which you use them they are still over used and there is no denying that. In fact it's a sign such things are over used when playing with your friends results in bad temperaments all around. Not directed at any one individual(s) but in general they are over used to a point where it gets to be that is the only form of weaponry you can use. Where you become no better than all those who we've fought in the past who would merely spam the RPG's until they got someone. We shouldn't have to have a debate over what the rules for a match will be, it should be as simple as saying "we're not doing [insert discrepancy] this game" and everyone should oblige regardless if they agree with it or not. Save whatever bullsh*t you want to do for TDM's against others but with your friends show them the respect and don't get all bent out of shape. And that goes to everyone.

lamboto
  • lamboto

Hungry Chicken

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 19 November 2013 - 12:10 AM

I'm a stationary emplacement boss in BF4.

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 November 2013 - 12:53 AM

I've cruised around on NGRP a couple of times over the past two days... man, people are really anti-social on that server. Truth be told I always rather enjoyed SAMP just not the f*ckery that goes on with NGRP. It is a very nice server, nice script but the people on it really don't do it any justice. Bit of a shame I've always thought. Always really wished Dougs sever got up and running - numerous inconveniences with the script getting done by the scripter who is Egyptian and suffered from many power outages. Been meaning to ask him about for over a month just keep forgetting. 

ygbbrazy
  • ygbbrazy

Peyote Smoothie

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 November 2013 - 05:33 AM Edited by ygbbrazy, 20 November 2013 - 04:18 AM.

The numbers have dropped a lot on samp also. most of the time under 200 people. I still play on there at least once a week just to mob it solo and f*ck around a bit. Make sure the admins havent f*cked around with any of my joints. Recently the Red Royal had the name of it changed to "Free Name Change". So I switched it up just slightly. Also baught a nice place in Ocean Flats recently with a backdoor and a pretty solid garage. Interior of the house was my favourite one too.

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 November 2013 - 07:07 AM Edited by Mr White0161, 19 November 2013 - 07:08 AM.

I did notice the decrease in the amount of players. Also noticed a vast increase in the amount of people who got either jailed/kicked for KoS/DM... many names of which I am rather surprised didn't result in the server getting DDoS'd moments after they were jailed/kicked along with no immediate release either. By the looks of it they've cleaned up a little bit but not much. Remembered Gwaylo is an admin on there now and made an priority ad directed at him really quite surprised he didn't notice "Looking for a transsexual gender confused bus driver, you know who you are" :lol:

SRB
  • SRB

Riding the highway to nowhere.

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 07:54 PM

Surprised I didn't catch either of you two on. I have also been playing the last couple of days doing this and that. I'm wanted atm of course. What else is new. 

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 November 2013 - 08:06 PM

You change your name(s) all the time it's impossible to keep up with you.

We got the Beach Bum Pack. They made some good fixes, don't like that they got rid of the cardboard on Down The Drain that really made races interesting and exciting :lol: But it does seem like they made some good changes. Kind of funny I sent them an email almost a month ago mentioning that the money/RP received from jobs should be based upon the difficulty of the mission and they added something like that in.

ygbbrazy
  • ygbbrazy

Peyote Smoothie

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 07:40 AM

Game crashed, gotta get off anyway. I'll be on Thurs, Fri, Sat periodicly though.

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 07:47 AM

Ight, should get on the box one of these days. I know your situation; I'm home around noon so will most likely be on the box around 1 and up.

We got one more just as you left, the bitch was saying yes to it all then left after she got stuck. Hahaha.

Rambo21k
  • Rambo21k

Never forget.

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 10:12 PM Edited by Rambo21k, 20 November 2013 - 10:13 PM.

Apologies for not being active, its tech week for our Mr. Redhwk competition, and ive been pretty busy since im stage manager

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 November 2013 - 12:40 AM

It's alright man, you gotta do what you gotta do. Thanks for checking in and it's good to hear from you.

Born_Homicidal
  • Born_Homicidal

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 10:12 PM Edited by Born_Homicidal, 21 November 2013 - 10:14 PM.

whatsup guys...

my bad I haven't been on gta 5 lately, to be honest that game is a huge disappointment, and since im being upfront ive been thinking about trading it in for another game, the game just doesn't have enough to keep me interested in it what so ever unfortunately. If I do keep the game I probably wont hop back on it until maybe 5months-2 years since its rather pathetic especially when its backed by R* (they lost my respect, don't think ill ever buy their games unless they are reduced in price or have great reviews).

Im not sure if Ill be on BF4 since that game is also a disappointment since they focused new games for next gen which is a retarded concept considering the game came out before xbox one even touched stores. and for some reason I decided ill try to make it big in COD (pro gamer status) so ill be focusing on that for quite a while (until my dream dies down lol) even though I believe that game requires little to no skill but its fun when you want a kick back game..

anyways im not sure where I stand now, I like the group but I probably will never touch gta 5 again, its not even worth finishing the story imo. I was expecting something alive and creative like RDR (clan wise) but unfortunately gta5 or gta series in general doesn't live up to that expectation.

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:31 PM

I know what you mean and I agree with you. It's painful trying to get onto V because it's just so f*cking empty... there really is nothing there. Just a big wide open landscape with nothing to do other than missions and races which aren't all that great. IV was an amazing game - didn't have much in regard to content as V does but it was a far greater game; it had depth and an environment you could actually get involved with you also weren't 'restricted' like you are in V. Really it saddens me that V is as sh*tty as it is. Even this "New Update"/DLC of theirs is a f*cking joke. With what they gave us with IV and then RDR followed with MP3 I expected way more out of them than what we got. You're not the only one who feels let down or I should say is let down. That's the cold hard truth of it - the game sucks and there is no motivation to play it.

I also agree with what you mentioned about BF4... sure it's pretty (like V) but it's not that good. The game doesn't play nearly as well as BF3 did and that game was fantastic. Battlefield 4 feels more like Call of Duty than it does Battlefield. Myself am not even going to go near CoD, I gave up on CoD a very very long time ago. CoD is very easy game to play and be good at, there really is no way to be bad at Call of Duty but with that said there really is no way to be good at it either... everyone is about par. Trust me, I played the sh*t out of CoD 4, World at War and MW2.

As a group standing we are not purely based on GTA. The misconception about all these groups is they are merely fronts. We are all fronts for groups of friends with common likes and interests who play and talk together doing whatever the f*ck they want. Everyone in this crew has history with one another dating back at least two-years by far you are really the only "new guy" that's joined in a very long time. These boards, this page, it's our hangout, it's where we keep in touch and keep the conversation going when not on/unable to get on Xbox. The true shame of it all is every new game that has come out is f*cking terrible thus no one has any real motivation to do anything. Even as I write this I'm thinking to myself "I really don't want to get on Xbox and stare at the dashboard because I sure as hell am not going to play V and I really don't want to play BF4". I love all you guys, I love talking and shooting the sh*t and really enjoy a squad of us hitting up a game together... but, and as unfortunate as it is we hit a this f*cking dry spell, a dilemma, a crossroads all asking each other the same question "what should we play?". None of us have yet to reach a conclusion.

Artful.
  • Artful.

=AoD=

• Members
  • England

Posted 23 November 2013 - 03:03 AM

At ease Pigmen. You all worked hard today and you have earns some extra gruel for dinner. You best eat well, for tomorrow we dine in hell! More commonly known as New Jersey.

lamboto
  • lamboto

Hungry Chicken

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 23 November 2013 - 03:39 PM

I still think you guys should start playing STO.

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 November 2013 - 05:19 PM

I found a pretty f*cking awesome server lastnight. Very nice script, recently started server... my guess is it's been going for about a month. Decent player base though it is small but rapidly growing - already involved as a moderator :lol: Lots of good RP and many interactions with players and gangs... a lot of gang interaction, usually they are very stand offish and keep to their circle. Anyways, probably going to start playing there only in regard to SAMP and am going to start up a crew there as well. Trust me, this is the server we've been looking for.

You'll be able to find me here:

178.32.254.46:7797

Here's their forum if you want to check it out.

geobst
  • geobst

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 November 2013 - 05:27 PM

You lads should check out Los Santos Roleplay too. There's an application process in order to get in game access, although it's worth it. The server is phenomenal. I used to play there myself for a good few years until recently. They're always hitting their peak (500 players) and the staff team is decent.

Just a suggestion seen as though you're all playing SAMP a lot these days!

Have Mercy
  • Have Mercy

Makaveli Trained

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 November 2013 - 05:40 PM

We tried that ^

Sorry for inactivity, some of yous been seeing me on SAMP when I'm off but I've been busy so gonna be inactive :/

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 November 2013 - 06:37 PM

LSRP is a really nice server but it's like NGRP in the sense it's so big and established you can really only join up with somebody not do your own thing.

@Mercy- It's all good man, some times life gets in the way of things.

geobst
  • geobst

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 November 2013 - 06:58 PM

LSRP is a really nice server but it's like NGRP in the sense it's so big and established you can really only join up with somebody not do your own thing.

@Mercy- It's all good man, some times life gets in the way of things.

I guess that's true in a sense. I knew a couple of lads from MRPG before I joined and therefore it was easier to get established. After that, everything was easier because I knew most of the established players from IRC and what not.

If I ever get my computer fixed, I'll come and have a play with you lot. I can't take it to any of the shops so I'm hoping I can fix it myself with some components and what not.

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 November 2013 - 08:06 PM

It doesn't matter where you go you still find retards spamming up /newb with their mindless gibberish.

geobst
  • geobst

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 November 2013 - 08:11 PM

It doesn't matter where you go you still find retards spamming up /newb with their mindless gibberish.

Good thing about LSRP is there's no /newb or /ooc. No excessive /b either.

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 November 2013 - 08:25 PM

The server I've been playing on the past few hours I am very impressed with.

geobst
  • geobst

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 November 2013 - 12:00 AM

That's fair enough then lad.

It's been a while though, how are you doing? I think the last time I stuck to a conversation on this topic was a year or so ago.

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 November 2013 - 02:30 AM Edited by Mr White0161, 24 November 2013 - 12:42 PM.

Can't complain too loudly. Just doing whatever, whenever the f*ck I want basically :lol:

EDIT: This is just f*cking horrible. Yesterday I was up for a solid 36hrs just because I couldn't sleep and then when I got home from dinner at about 6:30 lastnight I just crashed... now here I am again awake at 4am merely because I just can't sleep anymore. I never understood those f*ckers who wake up at 4:30 and sh*t... 

clubmastermo
  • clubmastermo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 05:32 PM

Username clubmastermo
Age 14
Time Zone GMT

Platform(s) Xbox 360, PS3

MP Games Played All cods, all gta's quite a few racing games.

How Often Do You Visit GTAForums? Just joined

Any Entries In Your Member Log? Nope

Any Previous Gangs You've Been In? Nope

How Can You Contribute To A Gang? I'll do any task you give without question and I'm willing to take one for the team
Tell Us About Yourself I'm looking for something serious and '' truly mafia like'' other than that I can't really think of much, you'll just have to meet me.

Anything Else? I would really really love to join this gang! You guys seem awesome!

lamboto
  • lamboto

Hungry Chicken

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 24 November 2013 - 05:46 PM Edited by lamboto, 24 November 2013 - 07:46 PM.

If you're looking for people who do the whole "assassination motherf*cker" still. That's not us. Even when we did do it, it was just for fun. Anything mafia-like would be during RP on SAMP.

Don, I'm gonna check out that server right now.

EDIT: That server is absolute sh*t.

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 November 2013 - 07:59 PM Edited by Mr White0161, 24 November 2013 - 08:07 PM.

Username clubmastermo
Age 14
Time Zone GMT

Platform(s) Xbox 360, PS3

MP Games Played All cods, all gta's quite a few racing games.

How Often Do You Visit GTAForums? Just joined

Any Entries In Your Member Log? Nope

Any Previous Gangs You've Been In? Nope

How Can You Contribute To A Gang? I'll do any task you give without question and I'm willing to take one for the team
Tell Us About Yourself I'm looking for something serious and '' truly mafia like'' other than that I can't really think of much, you'll just have to meet me.

Anything Else? I would really really love to join this gang! You guys seem awesome!

We are not accepting nor taking in any new members at this time.

--------------

@Lam- It's a lot better than pretty much every other server I've ever played on; excluding NGRP (which I f*cking hate) and LSRP (which is too developed to really do anything on). What I like about it is that it's constantly being developed and sh*t is changing and being fine tuned... the down side is the amount of random retards who joined it. Like any server that is what drives it into the ground but then you are left with a hard pressed decision to make - low and slow grow numbers with good a community or large and active that has no order, no control and is just absolute chaos. That is really where everything lies on the richter scale, on one side you have LSRP and on the other you have NGRP... what you want is something in middle.

The unfortunate thing about this server is it's very nice, nice script, nice mapping but the way things are set up in the economy part of things ruins it. Money falls off of trees and everything is stupendously cheap. Everything is readily available, just around the corner, there it is which really does take a lot of the fun out it. What's the point if you can get pretty much everything and anything you'd want or need right off the get-go. That is this servers flaw.

Yet that is also the reason why no one will get into another server because they don't want to have to work up and build their stats all over again, they don't want to have to earn their money and get their rides and do all of that. They have everything they want on one server so why go to another one? Even if your experience expands beyond just cruising around looking for something to do other than run from cops or get into some kind of sh*t.

lamboto
  • lamboto

Hungry Chicken

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 24 November 2013 - 08:09 PM

Also the fact that two of the admins repetitively try to kill all of the players.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users