The Bianco Crime Famiglia

23,183 replies to this topic
lamboto
  • lamboto

Hungry Chicken

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 07 November 2013 - 09:31 PM

Also once you get Xbox One, you can Trade-Up for 10$ and give the store your copy and they'll give you a nex-gen version. I'm planning on doing that.

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 11:54 PM

I still don't see any need to get the One they haven't really done anything to encourage us to switch up to the new system. It's basically just the 360 with a few added features like being able to talk to it like kinect which really f*cking sucked. They are still running with the 360, making games for the 360, releasing updates for the 360 and even made a new 360. This is one of those products that they aren't going to discontinue. At most what they expect from the One is to get those who haven't had an Xbox before to get into Xbox, or as said before they've made the One for the "Family Gamer" the ones with kids and sh*t. Xbox One is built for that market whereas they've continued the 360 and will continue it because it is more focused towards gamers (like us) who play it for the multiplayer experiences, not to sit around and watch TV from it. Unlike the first generation Xbox they aren't to phase out the 360 because with the technology now they are able to provide new updates and new models. Really Microsoft is just trying to capture another market, the younger market. With that said you won't see me with an Xbox One until the day they say "we're sorry, we don't make these anymore". One more thing, I'm not going to go out and drop $500 on a system that isn't all that much of an improvement, I'll drop $200 on a new updated 360 with all the same hardware.

ygbbrazy
  • ygbbrazy

Peyote Smoothie

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 November 2013 - 02:43 AM

The newer system games right now arent much of a step ahead of what is already doable on 360 or ps3. But eventually they will make better games on those systems and make games that wont be buyable on the older systems. PS4 is only $299 i think on release so thats not bad. I dont like all the new sh*t on the xbox one voice control and all that other sh*t is unnecesary to me. I dont need a video game system that can go on facebook, skype and all that other garbage i dont have. The games are all thats important and i dont wanna miss out on some of the sh*t the new systems throw down. Mainly gotta have a new system ready for when the new Elder Scrolls drops, even though thats not expected for a couple years. Not counting Elder Scrolls online.

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 05:25 AM

Like I said, I'm going to stick with the 360 until those f*ckers make it outdated (which I don't see them doing for quite some time). But yes, as it stand there really isn't all that much that the One has to offer which isn't already available on the 360 except for their stupid voice command thing. If I want a computer to talk to me I'd just stay on the line with a telemarketer.

lamboto
  • lamboto

Hungry Chicken

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 09 November 2013 - 01:23 PM

I think we should all get BF4 and sing kumbaya.

SRB
  • SRB

Riding the highway to nowhere.

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 06:59 PM

I know Derek and Rambo are getting BF4. Don and Born have it along with troll. I want to get it, once I get the money for it. Looks like GTA V is getting outdated already haha. 

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 09:01 PM Edited by Mr White0161, 09 November 2013 - 09:04 PM.

Completed the campaign in only a few hours, had seven missions which I thought was rather disappointing but still it was a f*cking awesome campaign. I'm not too hot on the online for it. It may be that it's still laggy and has some bugs in it but it just doesn't have the same vibe that BF3 and Bad Company 2 also don't like how the whole "My Soldier" thing is set up opposed to BF3 where you could change and edit your kits in the main menu which was nice and convenient. They took a lot of things out of BF4 that were really really fun and cool in BF3 (CO-OP for example), added in one cool feature that I like called "Test Range" which puts you in a private game on this island where you can test out your kits/guns and play around with some things, has pop up targets and vehicles and all kinds of sh*t - really quite cool. I played two games online the other night (may have been the maps) but I just couldn't get into it, they were smaller maps so it could have been that and didn't have many people either but none the less wasn't the battlefield experience that I am used to getting from previous games.

Sorry I've been pretty much ignoring you guys for the past few days, been feeling quite under the weather and like everyone else in my family when you don't feel good you just want to be left the f*ck alone... which is why I have been playing Skyrim. Nice to see we got our 500K from Rockstar though.

@Scott- A part of me has found it a bit hard to actually get into GTA V mostly because since Online came out it's been really sketchy and every time they release a new update something else goes wrong. Also it's best not to overplay it thus it doesn't get as old as fast. However, once we get some of these new updates and DLC's with more sh*t to do I can see it getting exciting.

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

Snarls Barkley

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 10 November 2013 - 02:32 AM Edited by Docfaustino, 10 November 2013 - 04:51 AM.

Been sick AND playing Skyrim as well. Hit me up if you're on later tonight.

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 10:16 PM

I was going to get on but then I said "f*ck it, I'm going to go see Thor". Been wanting to see it for awhile and it just came out on Friday, guess I'll be on later on.

lamboto
  • lamboto

Hungry Chicken

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 11 November 2013 - 02:26 AM

I was bored and found a website where I can buy a 2009 Boeing 747. 

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 02:31 AM

There's a lot of places where you can find used/new planes, boats, cars, construction equipment. With what I do I am rather familiar with a lot of them, in fact my grandpa and uncle have been discussing the idea of buying another plane. Up until about 1998 we had a fleet of about 35 planes and were the largest air charter in all of Canada, we sold everything off and have been doing a variety of other things since then the reason we got out of planes is because at that time the aircraft industry was going to sh*t and is at this time in the sh*tter still.

lamboto
  • lamboto

Hungry Chicken

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 11 November 2013 - 02:38 AM

You can edit your BF4 loadout on Battlelog on the website.

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 02:41 AM

I know, that's where I've been doing it from but still that's just way too inconvenient.

lamboto
  • lamboto

Hungry Chicken

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:11 AM Edited by lamboto, 11 November 2013 - 04:08 AM.

I agree, but tomorrow would you wanna hop on BF4 and try to get a feel for it? When I first got into it, I didn't like it, but now it's pretty fun.

EDIT:Scott, just read up on Albert Johnson. He's famous.

SRB
  • SRB

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 07:03 AM

That  movie looks a little exhaggerated. I wouldn't doubt that guy was famous ha, dude was nuts. 

Another interesting read is this.

http://en.wikipedia....r_with_21_Faces

I have some screenshots to post later. Too late and tired to do it now. 

lamboto
  • lamboto

Hungry Chicken

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 11 November 2013 - 12:11 PM Edited by lamboto, 11 November 2013 - 12:16 PM.

This is how Wikipedia describes the movie in comparison to the guy.

A second, also highly fictionalized, version of Johnson's story appeared in Charles Bronson's 1981 movie Death Hunt.[7] The film reverses the facts, making Johnson a sympathetic, freedom-loving character, and changing RCMP hero Edgar Millen from the young and popular figure that he was into a broken-down, middle-aged alcoholic (played by Lee Marvin) who rather than being shot by Johnson actually leads the pursuit to capture him. Furthermore bush pilot Wop May is represented as a Royal Canadian Air Force captain, Hank Tucker, who is shot down and killed by the posse after Tucker wildly shoots up members of the posse.

Wanna see somethin' coo?

250px-AlbertJohnsonTrapper.jpg

(Johnson's Corpse)

They did a autopsy and found out he had a curved spine and one foot was bigger than the other.

SRB
  • SRB

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 10:34 PM Edited by SRB, 11 November 2013 - 10:35 PM.

Yeah I read about that. His death face is pretty creepy. They said the only thing they heard throughout the whole thing was him laughing when he shot one of them. 

I think the Monster of Japan, and the Panthers are better and more interesting to read about though. 

Here is a perfectly timed photo of us biking on the half pipe. Thats derek behind me. 

PZmAcIQ.jpg?1

Heres a random shot of our cars. (Me on the left and Derek on the right) 

4akwSi4.jpg?2

This is a picture Artfull took with me getting air behind him.

wQN6goB.jpg?1

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 04:03 AM

No shirt and a condom on your head, I bet all the ladies are lining up to get a piece of that :lol:

SRB
  • SRB

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 04:36 AM

Ha, the beanie with the akward point on top looks more like a condom. 

What can I say about the shirt... I guess it was the weather. Too corny? 

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 05:59 AM Edited by Mr White0161, 12 November 2013 - 06:00 AM.

Whenever I see you guys running around with no shirts it makes me think of this paintball jersey ad.

lamboto
  • lamboto

Hungry Chicken

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 12 November 2013 - 12:12 PM

"And there's always that guy with new sh*t!"

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 08:18 PM Edited by Mr White0161, 12 November 2013 - 08:19 PM.

If you paintball you know exactly what it is. Doesn't matter what field you play at there is always this one guy who has brand new sh*t every weekend or every other weekend and to top it off the mother f*cker can't play, they stand in the back and wait for the game to end and take the occasional shot here and there. For me and other people I play with those guys are a treat to run up on and bunker.

Hahaha, that's cool, post 22222

Rambo21k
  • Rambo21k

Never forget.

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 01:37 AM

So I totally messed with my teacher today. Whenever I write the date on something, I usually put the time just cuz, so today on my paper I wrote 11-12-13 14:15 and she couldnt figure it out

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 02:25 AM Edited by Mr White0161, 13 November 2013 - 02:25 AM.

Hahaha, that's hilarious. That one probably just went totally over their head.

lamboto
  • lamboto

Hungry Chicken

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 13 November 2013 - 08:56 PM

Beach Bum Pack coming next week. Two new weapons, both of which are pretty f*cking badass.

http://www.rockstarg...apons-vehi.html

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 10:00 PM

I read that earlier this morning - I'm interested in the boat. Kind of bummed that they didn't mention anything about any beach front property or anything like that. An update with some other/new apartment locations and interiors would be nice.

lamboto
  • lamboto

Hungry Chicken

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 15 November 2013 - 01:53 PM

I don't think they'll add any more apartment buildings, maybe more apartments inside the buildings or maybe the ability to redecorate the interior here and there, but not adding the ability to own a house. 

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 07:55 PM

They really should though. The selection as it stands is rather limited and small, not to mention that there really are only about 3 different interiors. Of course they won't allow people to own houses but still there are many highrises throughout the city that can be utilized.

------

Some pretty fun TDM's lastnight between a few of us. The last ones though that were just melee weapons and fists in that trailer park were f*cking fun!!!

SRB
  • SRB

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 08:46 PM

Yeah despite them lasting for like 40 minutes haha. A few good fights in there though, especially the no rules games were everyone was just going apesh*t on everybody. 

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:49 PM

I know that you like explosives but I really found the games with no explosives far more entertaining and interesting to play. Especially since when you know someone is back into a corner is chilling around a corner you're not going to toss a grenade or something but rather try and figure out how else you can dispatch them from the equation. In V it's very easy to get used to using explosives and less comfortable with pistols/smg's/rifles - I've found that explosives are more widely used in V over IV given the fact they are so much more effective. With IV the grenades didn't do all that much, even in closed spaces and the RPG's we're just a blitzkrieg of carnage; but in V it's a whole different ball game, RPG's aren't that great effective but not as much, grenades have a far larger and more devastating blast radius and sticky bombs is an IRA attack waiting to happen. Not to mention the grenade launcher as well, it is very effective but also not something you want to come to rely on. It's become rather obvious that many of you are becoming far too reliant on explosives and those of you who have them the mini-guns... but what happens when you run out of ammo for those weapons? You're pretty much f*cked - same thing can be said about those assault shotguns you guys were using last night, I saw it last night, when you guys ran out of ammo for them you were pretty much f*cked and those kill streaks came to a grinding halt. All the games we played the only weapon I really used was my M4 and sniper. When push comes to shove you can't handle every situation with "oh, well he used an RPG so I'm going to use one too" or whatever that weapon in question is. You need to be able to adapt and overcome obstacles, you need to be able to use anything everything that you have at your disposal not what's the most convenient or does the most damage. Versatility is a virtue. By relying on certain weapons the next thing you know you turn into pilots from IV... once that chopper of yours goes down you're done. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users