» «
Photo

The Bianco Crime Famiglia

23,038 replies to this topic
ashbonc
  • ashbonc

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:08 PM Edited by ashbonc, 30 October 2013 - 02:08 PM.

@Mr.White: I'd love to. Do I just join an XBL party with you? Not sure how you like to do things. Chaotic racing definitely describes my racing style.

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 06:40 PM

@Born- The car looks sweet man!! I like the idea of demolition derby on top of Maze tower, that would be sweet.

@Ash- Just join the party, you wouldn't be imposing on anything.

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

Snarls Barkley

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 31 October 2013 - 03:06 AM

I lagged out of the game guys, it's unfortunately been happening all night. It was cool to see you and MIDEVL. You two are very well mannered and it was fun while it lasted.

Next time you're up late with nothing to do I've got a cool corner of the map to show ya.

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 03:36 AM Edited by Mr White0161, 31 October 2013 - 06:44 AM.

I've found that it's been laggy all around the past couple of weeks... especially these last few days. People lagging in and out of parties and not even being able to connect and or join games for that matter. At least the saving bug is fixed.

EDIT:

Got to speak with Ash a little bit this evening who also got introduced to a good portion of the crew.

Pazzo, Nightshade and I got together at my apartment - got f*cked up, called a stripper over. Good time all around.

Check out the Snapmatic on Social Club, some good shots also some of Nathans and Vinny's shenanigans of the evening.

SRB
  • SRB

Riding the highway to nowhere.

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 07:41 PM

Sorry I haven't been on the past night or the one before much. Mischief night was pretty crazy last night. I won't go into detail on here. 

I'll be on tonight pretty late I think. My mom wants to make dinner and my brothers are coming over. 

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 09:57 PM Edited by Mr White0161, 31 October 2013 - 09:57 PM.

It's all good. You haven't missed that much, just the regular bullsh*tting about.

One of the most annoying but most hilarious bits was lastnight where Tuan, Mid and I were playing golf and Nathan was spectating and narrating our game.

• Docfaustino likes this

Born_Homicidal
  • Born_Homicidal

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 10:25 PM

It's all good. You haven't missed that much, just the regular bullsh*tting about.

One of the most annoying but most hilarious bits was lastnight where Tuan, Mid and I were playing golf and Nathan was spectating and narrating our game.

lmao wish i was there, i would have liked to hear the narration.

sometimes i cant even join parties... at one point we were all in a game and out of nowhere the game said "couldnt find a preffered host" and then my xbox was signed out of xbox live and couldnt connect back on at all..

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 10:32 PM Edited by Mr White0161, 01 November 2013 - 03:10 PM.

Like I mentioned in my previous post (a couple above) there have been crazy connection issues going on lately. Out of no where we'd all get lagged out, people not able to join parties or games, glitching where it's an invite only game and says "can't join friends only" where everyone in there is on your friends list.

EDIT:

Surprise, surprise...

Update (Nov 1): Currently, we expect the next title update (1.05) addressing player progress loss issues to be available sometime early next week. Following that, we hope to deliver everyone’s GTA$ Stimulus Package before the end of next week. A big thank you to GTA Online players worldwide for your continued patience and understanding and we will continue to keep you all updated. -Rockstar

SRB
  • SRB

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 01:25 AM

Was supposed to go to a drift even tonight which didn't happen. The fall back plan was to go shoot pool at a buds house and prep for a party he's throwing tomorrow night but that didn't happen either. While surfing the web I decided to hop on samp and see if anything interesting was happening. As I get on, I see two friends of mine from school are online and they had been texting me to get on earlier. We all meet up, rolling three deep and a news report comes on. He says theres a man eating another man((No homo Lol omfg he said that}} in their parking lot. He then warned us to.. then it cuts out. Then over the radio the loud alarm sounds come on and some dude with a deep voice comes on and warns everyone that the nation is under attack and everyone needs to find safezones with law enforcement or the best of luck. 

So we're cruising around. We all get vests and some guns and get my patroit. We run into the city of LS after if had been shut down and quarantined to try and pick up Danny((Backwoods)). As we get to his garage he gets hit by a zombie and falls victem. We run, cause his garage is near grove and their were crows of zombies at this point. On the way out a zombie jumps on our car and starts kicking the windshield and the hood and promptly falls off. We see Doug fighting them with the SASD and SFPD near the SA news HQ. That had been a safe zone that was taken over. TR was flaunting fort Zancudo and saying it was the safest place due to it outlasting every other safe zone other then Hilltop and NOOSE. On the way out we passed the mall which was swarmed. We decide to drive to Zancudo. At this point that fort sent out helicopters with spot lights and were airlifting people from roofs. We figured we'd be fine there. We drive all the way across the map and get into the bayside tunnel when they come over the radio screaming and yelling. They declare fort zancudo a battlefield and all you hear is explosions and see people running everywhere, We pick up three people and get out of there. They said they were the only three left they had seen. With that out of the picture my friend had called me on the phone and told me to go to the URL HQ which was a "Secret safezone." They werent telling people about it cause they didn't want zombies to swarm it. We get there and chill. More and more people show up. Eventually zombies show up everywhere and reak havoc. We manage to escape but my two buds were infected. This was in the final 15 mins of the game. Most people were out and we were of few actually not full zombie yet. We get all the way to the hospital when I magically get infected. I was never bitten but it just said I was infected. We run inside and look for the cure, since you can save yourself before you run out of health. We're searching and zombies pour inside. I hear my friends screaming and we all get swarmed haha. Went down shooting like a man near the end. I had fun. 

They are doing another one tonight at 12am server time. And another tomorrow some time I think. Not sure which ones I'll make but they were fun to play.

Damn its been a long time since I made a really long detailed post about a Samp story. 

Getting on V now. Can't stare at my computer screen for much longer. 

Artful.
  • Artful.

=AoD=

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 02 November 2013 - 01:45 AM

Do you want to buy 1 month SVIP, Scott?

Born_Homicidal
  • Born_Homicidal

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 03:15 AM

Like I mentioned in my previous post (a couple above) there have been crazy connection issues going on lately. Out of no where we'd all get lagged out, people not able to join parties or games, glitching where it's an invite only game and says "can't join friends only" where everyone in there is on your friends list.

EDIT:

Surprise, surprise...

Update (Nov 1): Currently, we expect the next title update (1.05) addressing player progress loss issues to be available sometime early next week. Following that, we hope to deliver everyone’s GTA$ Stimulus Package before the end of next week. A big thank you to GTA Online players worldwide for your continued patience and understanding and we will continue to keep you all updated. -Rockstar

they seem to be wanting to give us our stimulus package at the end of every week now..

smh.. thankfully BF4 is in my console..

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 03:33 AM

Yup, every week they say it's going to be the follow week.

I haven't gotten BF4 yet. I'll get it one of these days hahaha

My LIVE ran out so I'll be off for the rest of the night until I go grab a new one sometime tomorrow.

lamboto
  • lamboto

Hungry Chicken

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 12:35 PM

I forgot I preordered AC4, so I'll be playing that this weekend.

Also, I've been playing an Emulator for GBA on my phone and DS on my Laptop, I AM A POKEMON MASTER!!

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 05:42 PM Edited by Mr White0161, 03 November 2013 - 05:10 AM.

Watched that movie 2 Guns last night and it was very good. I'd recommend it. It's one of those movies a lot like Bad Boys.

EDIT: Bought a Jetmax.

SRB
  • SRB

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:29 PM Edited by SRB, 03 November 2013 - 04:31 PM.

Kind of crazy night last night being the reason I wasn't online. I'll be on Samp/xbox today tho. I keep wanting to buy a Jetmax but never do. I keep getting torn between two things and never buy anything. 

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 01:26 AM

I pretty much have everything I want. Really I'm at a point where it's just earn money when I want/need it and do whatever the rest of the time.

My hopes is for a real nice top notch beach front penthouse in the Beach Bum pack, that would be f*cking awesome!!!

SRB
  • SRB

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 08:26 PM

I have a sh*t ton of money to spend now. Still trying to decide what to spend it on haha. 

@NO-I wanted call of duty too but Derek just got it, and I feel like he'll play that way more then V now. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Been playing samp again for the past three days or so now. A little rusty and things have changed big time in that game but its not so bad.

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 10:26 PM

I've been playing Skyrim for the past day... no idea why, just felt like starting over again. Been wanting to get BF4 just haven't gone downtown to get it yet.

Apparently they had that new title update for V come out today does anyone notice any difference or is it still sketchy?

SRB
  • SRB

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 11:09 PM

I haven't played yet. 

If I remember correctly, what was the idea of a "GTA wiki" or something that was dicussed a long time ago? 

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 12:51 AM

I know what you're talking about. The thought was something like GTA Wiki but based on GTAForums in particular the multiplayer section chronicling events and gangs/gang history.

Of course there are many flaws with something like that in actual practice such as constantly needing to keep many aspects of it updated along with the fact of deciding who/what would be added into it. A lot of the gangs from back then are no longer around. It was a nice thought. I've kind of taken the spirit of that idea and applied it to the front page as we've gone on. The front page is our wiki in a way, same as every other crew and their page. It's who they are, it's their past and present.

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

Snarls Barkley

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 06 November 2013 - 01:04 AM

It was an idea I had a long time ago and coincidentally was just thinking about today. The problem is the more in depth, the more drama but I think a bare-bones, facts only wiki with articles on some famous clan members are what they've been through would be neat and the community would want to get involved.

Hit victims, former members, anyone with a story could get an article. It could be as small as "x was a soldier in the Bianco Family' or as complex as a gang history page.

Wikia is the site I would use.

SRB
  • SRB

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 03:11 AM

Thats actually a neat idea. I remember the talk about it then it died out. 

Played an interesting game of golf today with Doug and Derek.  :lol:

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 07:08 AM

That's kind of what I wanted to try and get out of the Men of Honour bit. There you have a little brief bio of the "Made" members in the crew with a bit of history and who they are.

By the way Scott I still need you to do that considering your new position, also need Nathan to do up his. sh*t, I also got to organize and move some other things around that I've been meaning to but just haven't wanted to due to f*cking around with codes.

SRB
  • SRB

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 09:12 PM

Don do you want me to just send you the info in a PM then? 

Anyone else here thinking about getting battlefield? Would be kinda cool to have a squad.

What did those of you who saw this think of it? 

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=xU4ReVEemN0

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 02:59 AM

I just picked up BF4.

The Lincoln Lawyer was a good movie, really quite liked it.

lamboto
  • lamboto

Hungry Chicken

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 11:53 AM

I'm planning on picking up BF4 later today.

Rambo21k
  • Rambo21k

Never forget.

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 12:55 PM Edited by Rambo21k, 07 November 2013 - 01:00 PM.

Midevl, I still say its a noun Eurotrash muthaf*cka

if anything ill pick up bf4 tomorrow, kinda dead day today

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:51 PM

While looking through some of the weapons of BF4 I noticed this one... the MX4 and I thought to myself "damn, that looks a lot like the CX4 Storm" (one I have) but I had never heard of the MX4 Storm. Turns out it's the military version of the CX4 with a shorter barrel, capable of full-auto and only comes in 9mm whereas the CX4 is 9mm, .40 and .45. If none of you have checked out Battlelog for BF4 you should, it's pretty sweet, a lot more things added in which are quite nice - the most noticeable addition in the weapon department being blades/knifes.

ygbbrazy
  • ygbbrazy

Peyote Smoothie

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 November 2013 - 06:27 PM

I've been contemplating if i should pick up bf4 on xbox or wait to get it on ps4 or xbox one. Though i think with the new systems im gonna go with the ps4, and pretty much no one i know plays online on playstation. Probly just use ps4 for story mode games and maybe get battlefield on 360.

SRB
  • SRB

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 08:25 PM

Yeah Pazzo I'd say get BF4 on xbox. I haven't got it yet, but from everyone getting it, I can tell its gonna be mostly played on multiplayer by all of us. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users