The Bianco Crime Famiglia

23,246 replies to this topic
lamboto
  • lamboto

Hungry Chicken

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 27 October 2013 - 12:23 PM

Artfull, now that you said that one, just let all of them be heard.

SRB
  • SRB

Riding the highway to nowhere.

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:07 PM

Artfull does this mean your coming back to samp?  :panic:

ashbonc
  • ashbonc

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:22 PM

Howdy all! Thanks for the welcome. Happy to be part of a good lookin' crew. Not that I know what any of you look like. I mean, SRB has a car in his signature and I don't think he's a car IRL. Unless he's a transformer?! No, no. That's crazy. Good lookin' as in y'all seem real nice.

Oh! Back to my point. If you read my Application you know a bit about me. 26, from the US, lady. Happy to pull my weight and suck horribly in car races. I'm much better with a gun. I can't race to save my life. Usually on in the evenings ET and one the weekends. Especially now that it's winter and it's too cold to go outside or even leave the house. 

My GT is: RoboticEel89078 

A big thanks to Mr. White for accepting me. I read that there moratorium on accepting new members but I had to give it a shot. Glad I did so, and glad to be part of the family. 

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 October 2013 - 08:23 PM

We're a pretty chilled and laid back group. A lot of time just spent in FreeMode cruising around causing ruckus; getting in sh*t with the cops, holding up a liquor store or two, really whatever seems appealing at the time. Most people in the crew are along the East Coast and CST, myself and a couple of others are PST. Generally though we all seem to be on during the late afternoon long into the evenings.

SRB
  • SRB

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 08:29 PM

Of course Jay I begin getting problems with my xbox on the few nights before you leave. For whatever reason my xbox decided to freeze. So me thinking nothing of it decide to just restart it. It happens twice. I then restart it and instead of trying to load the same race like before just try and invite some people to my party. It freezes again. So I continue to restart get into the game and go to invite again and guess what happens? So after I restarted my final time I try and send a message to Jay and I couldn't even do that. So I try sending a message to Danny and I couldn't do that either. I then continue to freeze before turning everything off. 

^^ That was all my anger let out.^^ 

Instead of being angry, I have one word for you guys. SAMP. I'll try xbox again later tonight or tomorrow. 

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 October 2013 - 08:31 PM

Sounds like you and Derek are both suffering console issues. He was going on the other night about his was just freezing out and doing all that fun stuff.

Artful.
  • Artful.

=AoD=

• Members
  • England

Posted 27 October 2013 - 08:35 PM Edited by Sam97, 27 October 2013 - 08:58 PM.

Scott, what is your name on SAMP? Fag.

SRB
  • SRB

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 09:25 PM Edited by SRB, 27 October 2013 - 09:25 PM.

Its Samuel Faraday..  :lol:

Artful.
  • Artful.

=AoD=

• Members
  • England

Posted 27 October 2013 - 09:35 PM

I will molest you in your sleep.

Rambo21k
  • Rambo21k

Never forget.

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:06 AM

I will molest you in your sleep.

I'll analy rape you with a machete!!

spent some time with scott, danny, jay, and troll , certainly some interesting races and deathmatches.

Irl, im gonna be on tv tomorrow for getting Eagle Scout, I know youre all jealous!!!

lamboto
  • lamboto

Hungry Chicken

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:29 AM Edited by lamboto, 28 October 2013 - 01:30 AM.

I've been on Comcast Sportsnet since I was 5. They play the same clip over and over at hockey games because I was 5 and had missing teeth, get the joke those bastards made?

Born_Homicidal
  • Born_Homicidal

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 03:54 AM Edited by Born_Homicidal, 28 October 2013 - 11:43 AM.

Appreciate the promotion don

SRB (Scott), Distubred Demon(Derek), 65TH Achilles (Jay) and I went wheeling/ Off road-ing through the river banks and mount chiliad was fun as hell.

0_0.jpg

Scotts Rancher, Derek's BF Injection (Jay was riding with him) and my Sandking XL (Don calls it the Compensator lol)

0_0.jpg

SRB
  • SRB

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 07:02 PM

Artfull your journey is a beast. Carrying six people away from 4 stars haha. 

Also those TDMs we did were alot of fun. We had a solid eight people on too. Born, Derek and I make a pretty good team. 

@What I said before- Turns out Microsoft was f*cking up and it wasn't me after all. Problems solved. 

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 07:13 PM

I don't remember a whole lot from lastnight but those TDM's weren't bad. f*cking annoyed to sh*t at the explosives being used all the f*cking time *cough* Scott *cough*. Don't try to deny it either you are guilty as the day is long you f*cking terrorist.

Born_Homicidal
  • Born_Homicidal

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 07:30 PM

I don't remember a whole lot from lastnight but those TDM's weren't bad. f*cking annoyed to sh*t at the explosives being used all the f*cking time *cough* Scott *cough*. Don't try to deny it either you are guilty as the day is long you f*cking terrorist.

hey I did say no explosives but no one agreed to it.. lol

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 07:37 PM

Nevertheless, I had my M4 so if I saw ya you were dead :lol:

One I do remember and thought was hilarious is the one we did on Crossfire. I ran around this corner out of an alley onto the sidewalk street side and right in front of me is Derek and standing behind him is Scott, Derek gets clobbered and then I drop Scott before he even raised his gun. That was just cold quick and clean... maybe not clean as Dereks cracked skull was leaking but nonetheless.

What I did notice about those matches last night and like every other one we do amongst ourselves the games are always neck and neck. Whoever wins just barely wins.

SRB
  • SRB

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 08:13 PM

I can deny using explosives all I want! Jay was drunk and leveled 114 and using RPGs. Derek whos level 113 was countering him at his own game. I made two car bombs total. One got Don, and one got doug. I should of used more. :devil:

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 10:52 PM

Just because one did it doesn't mean everyone has to do it. You were tossing more grenades then there were RPG's. The odd grenade, sticky or RPG here and there in a tight spot is alright but widen your array of weapons. Don't... well you know, pull a Scott and spam grenades until you get something.

Anyways, been getting texts from Nightshade while trying to take a nap. She was making up some other acronyms for the crew tag TBCF. Here are a couple of them; Tea Bagging c*nt f*ckers, Tenaciously Bad Cat Farts and Ticklish Boobies Create Fun.

Disturbed Demon
  • Disturbed Demon

MMA Elite

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 01:31 AM

Been ten years since I post here. Well anyways congrats to ashbonc for getting accepted and looking forward to playing with you and seeing what you got.

@Born- Those pics are nice! My pics are on the social club. They wouldn't be anything without my purple monster. I had a lot of fun with wheeling though, which I never thought I'd get into.

@Don- Those TDMs were pretty fun. My team and I were out numbered most of the time but we still managed to fight hard. You f*cked me up around that corner. It was about the cleanest double kill I've seen. Also I believe the first acronym is perfect for us.

@Scott- Just clarifying I was a 115 and 116...not that it matters ;). Yeah I only used RPGs when Jay used them which was every game. Only fair guys!

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 October 2013 - 02:43 AM

@Derek- I thought the first one she sent me was perfect, afterwards she started using her quirky sense of humor.

Born_Homicidal
  • Born_Homicidal

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 07:17 PM

I have a granger and was wondering if I should even keep it?

I love them in RL and in the game but would I ever even use it? will our crew ever hop on the sides rather than driving their own car?

I've pulled it out and only had 3 guys go in it (one outside) and it seems every little thing knocks the guy off, I feel that the ability to allow people on the sides makes it a death trap what do you guys think?

if I get rid of it (fully upgraded) I would get a peyote just for show and I would probably rarely drive it since its so damn slow lol

SRB
  • SRB

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 07:45 PM

I only carry 5 grenades. 

I forgot all about the social club photos I wanted to see. Artfulls got some that are gold.

Artful.
  • Artful.

=AoD=

• Members
  • England

Posted 29 October 2013 - 07:57 PM

Everything I do is gold(or platinum), Scott. Unlike losers like you I don't settle for 8th place, unless it is in sports.

Born_Homicidal
  • Born_Homicidal

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:15 PM Edited by Born_Homicidal, 29 October 2013 - 08:29 PM.

no input on my post I see.. -.-.

SRB
  • SRB

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:36 PM

Born I would be up for it but it seems most of us in here are constantly driving their own cars. Most of them refuse to leave them or get in with others. I'd say get what makes you happy. If you have a fully upgraded car don't sell it if you dont have to. If you have something else you want, Derek has a built granger also.

Artfull I have no idea what your talking about. 

Born_Homicidal
  • Born_Homicidal

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:41 PM

Born I would be up for it but it seems most of us in here are constantly driving their own cars. Most of them refuse to leave them or get in with others. I'd say get what makes you happy. If you have a fully upgraded car don't sell it if you dont have to. If you have something else you want, Derek has a built granger also.

Artfull I have no idea what your talking about. 

thank you scott.

I guess ill have to say goodbye to my beastly granger..

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 October 2013 - 12:27 AM

I've always thought the Granger would make a great Heist vehicle. The only reason I never got one was because both Derek an Born had one which is why I grabbed a Cavalcade instead. It is less to do with people not wanting to all roll in one car or wanting to take their ride instead of someone else but more to do with there has not been a scenario yet where it's called for a tank like the Granger. Funny you bring that whole thing up because I was literally thinking about this very thing earlier today and how it's sweet a couple of you have built Grangers. To me it's a lot like my Washington, fully built, don't take it out much but something I wouldn't get rid of because I see many uses for it in the future... especially the upcoming near future with the additions of the new DLC's - Heist pack for example. But like in IV I find it's best to roll two's instead of a full car given how easily it is to blow sh*t up and take people out, also when you have two people per car it allows you to take up a variety of positions when approaching a scenario.

ashbonc
  • ashbonc

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:54 AM Edited by ashbonc, 30 October 2013 - 03:56 AM.

@DisturbedDemon - Thanks! Glad to be here and to hopefully prove myself of some value. 

I honestly love riding in a car with people and helping out. I'm surprisingly decent at shooting while crazy azz drivers go cray-cray on the road. Need someone to shoot random tires? I will help. Headshot on innocent NPC's trying to drink their freaking cold coffee thingies? Yes, yes I can. I'm just as happy to ride as I am to drive. Grunt work is my specialty.

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 October 2013 - 06:24 AM

A semi chaotic set of races tonight. We were doing single and team GTA Race... f*cking mayhem!! Fun as well.

@Ash- You should jump into a party/game some time :^:

Born_Homicidal
  • Born_Homicidal

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 09:48 AM Edited by Born_Homicidal, 30 October 2013 - 09:50 AM.

I've always thought the Granger would make a great Heist vehicle. The only reason I never got one was because both Derek an Born had one which is why I grabbed a Cavalcade instead. It is less to do with people not wanting to all roll in one car or wanting to take their ride instead of someone else but more to do with there has not been a scenario yet where it's called for a tank like the Granger. Funny you bring that whole thing up because I was literally thinking about this very thing earlier today and how it's sweet a couple of you have built Grangers. To me it's a lot like my Washington, fully built, don't take it out much but something I wouldn't get rid of because I see many uses for it in the future... especially the upcoming near future with the additions of the new DLC's - Heist pack for example. But like in IV I find it's best to roll two's instead of a full car given how easily it is to blow sh*t up and take people out, also when you have two people per car it allows you to take up a variety of positions when approaching a scenario.

It was deffintely a tough choice to be honest, but i felt like i had enough suv/trucks with my getaway Dubsta and my Off road monster Sandking XL..

in the end i figured i probably wouldnt use it in bank heists, nor to get away due to people falling off to easily and just making it the car of death lol.

i sold it for a nice 66k (660k valued i believe) and hopefully it went to a loving owner (virtually lol)

now i got myself a lowrider peyote, not sure if it looks good or not, took me a while to finish/be satisfied with it i made one in SP but it looked different to me online..

any thoughts? (CLICK PIC TO EXPAND)

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

ALSO:

i had an idea for some events,

i only remember one but ill let you know when i remeber the other one lol..

-Demolition Derby (attended one of these and was fun af) we can do it on ground or make it up to the maze tower (cargobob and tons of cars being lifted)

-Wheeling (Scott's idea) with more people would be the ultimate.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users