Photo

The Bianco Crime Famiglia

23,001 replies to this topic
Glenn.
  • Glenn.

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 11:58 PM

Exactly. I'll catch up with you guys on live some day when ever I decide to get a mic. Your probably all heeps ahead of me on the RP and Cash like everyone in 211 lol.

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 01:33 AM Edited by Mr White0161, 24 October 2013 - 01:34 AM.

A handful of guys have been  going at it hard and are over lvl100. One of our guys Jay wanted to break 100 because he's getting shipped off to Basic on the 29th. Going to go be apart of Army intelligence, the mother f*ckers who watch the satellites and relay info and sh*t from UAV's down to the ground.

Once I got my $400,000 apartment (which only took me 4days) I pulled back on the amount I was playing. Been taking it easy and just enjoying. Just broke lvl63.

• Glenn. likes this

Rambo21k
  • Rambo21k

Never forget.

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 01:46 AM

I think we all know what Jay will be doing... using that high tech equiptment to play GTA V in the best quality possible and watching us all play at the same time!!!

for some reason, I always get screwed over, lost my buffalo that I inveated 80000 into, thats the 6th car I lost, bringing the dollar amount to 650000 , and yes I do keep track, as pathetic as that sounds

Born_Homicidal
  • Born_Homicidal

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:43 AM

to be honest I really don't know what to do anymore...

I got the 205k apartment (the one I wanted from day 1), have my 10 car garage of fully customized (upgrades not included) cars, and ive done 300+ races, 10 missions (which are pointless) and gone to free roams to be a bounty hunter, kill people, get killed, get raped by other crews as I was alone, and getting killed by backwoods merc in a private session for no reason (not sure if he was messing around or what but I killed him and blew up his car, he then blew mine up lol).

I literally sit  in my dashboard and wonder, do I even want to play this game anymore?

I guess the answer is yes but then im in my apartment and think wtf to do now.

I honestly cant spam races anymore, they are fun until people rage but they also get old.

what to do!?!?!? ahhhhhhhhh

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 04:36 AM Edited by Mr White0161, 24 October 2013 - 04:36 AM.

Try exploring some of the other races. We did this one that was f*cking insane. It started at the base of Mount Chilliad then went down the highway, through the country, sandy shores, off road, on road, up through the hills, through downtown LS to East LS then back across into West LS, going over small streets and ending at the beach. Plus we had traffic on. One of the craziest races I've ever done.

The race is called Grand Tour.

D34THW15H
  • D34THW15H

Snitch

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 07:55 PM

Username: D34THW15H

XBL Gamertag: l D34THW15H l

Time Zone: CST

Platform[s]: Xbox 360

How Often Do You Visit GTAF?: Fairly Often

Any Previous Gang History?: Angels of Death MC and Reapers MC.

How Can You Contribute To The Family?: I know about mafias from watching a lot of mobster movies. I can bring loyalty to the family.

How Did You Hear Of The Family?: Been a member of the forums for a while. The Biancos caught my eye a while back, but I noticed that you guys weren't recruiting until V was released.

lamboto
  • lamboto

Hungry Chicken

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 09:59 PM Edited by lamboto, 24 October 2013 - 10:00 PM.

How Can You Contribute To The Family?: I know about mafias from watching a lot of mobster movies. I can bring loyalty to the family.

Now you sir, are audacious.

Anywho, I watched 12 Angry Men last night

Spoiler
, I normally don't go for the B/W movies/shows except for the Twilight Zone, but that movie was pretty good. 12 guys just sitting in a room and having a heated discussion and backing it with evidence. It's not really an action-packed thriller but I still like the intelligence in the script for the time it was released.

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 10:43 PM

Username: D34THW15H

XBL Gamertag: l D34THW15H l

Time Zone: CST

Platform[s]: Xbox 360

How Often Do You Visit GTAF?: Fairly Often

Any Previous Gang History?: Angels of Death MC and Reapers MC.

How Did You Hear Of The Family?: Been a member of the forums for a while. The Biancos caught my eye a while back, but I noticed that you guys weren't recruiting until V was released.

I appreciate your interest, but we are taking a slight momentary pause in new members. Recently over the past month we've received a few new members and many applications. We would like to get everyone who is new to the family settled in properly along with making some changes in the hierarchy before taking on any new members. If you are serious about joining and participating just hold onto that application and come back in a couple of weeks and or you will be contacted.

------------------

@Lam- I saw that movie a very long time ago and vaguely remember it. One of my all time favorites is Dr. Strange Love or How I learned to Fall in Love With the Bomb, yeah, that whole bit is the title but more commonly referred to Dr. Strange Love. It's a fantastic comedy from the 60's. It's about this rouge General (General Jack Ripper, f*cking great name) who snaps and orders his bombers to commence attack on their predesignated targets in Russia. You should really watch it you'll love it.

lamboto
  • lamboto

Hungry Chicken

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 01:39 AM

I'll check it out, sounds like something I'd like, I also really wanna watch more episodes of The Twilight Zone.  

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:32 AM

It's a fantastic movie, tons of great hilarious moments and lines in it.

SRB
  • SRB

Riding the highway to nowhere.

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:27 PM

Some good action thrillers from the 60s and 70s are stuff like "Dirty Marry Crazy Larry" or the original "Mechanic" or even "The dirty dozen." All great classics. Anyone here ever seen Apocalypse Now? 

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 10:12 PM

Anyone here ever seen Apocalypse Now? 

What kind of dumb rhetorical question is that? That is one of the greatest movies of all time. The only problem with it is you can't watch it in bits and pieces nor can you stop and go. Watching that movie is a f*cking commitment... if you want to embrace the full experience. It is a psychological and emotional journey into the drug and war addled mind of man; of our natural urge of blood thirst and sexual dominance. Or better yet a personification of the Beast within.

lamboto
  • lamboto

Hungry Chicken

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 01:38 AM

I have a poptart, I am satisfied.

Achilles Jay
  • Achilles Jay

Army Strong

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 October 2013 - 02:38 AM

So surprise surprise we got a delay. R* has delayed our $250K till next title update which drops sometime NEXT week. Of course by now most of us figured this. Next update will feature the $250K, Beach Bums pack, the Content Creator and other new things. Check it here

Also this will probably be my last post on here till I graduate basic so I just wanna say thanks to Don for accepting me in, to Scott for pretty much endorsing me, and to all of you for the absolute blast of a time we've had on here. I'll probably be on late tonight and late tomorrow night as well as Sunday if y'all wanna play.

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 08:53 AM

I read that. What I really hope is they don't make Heists suck like they did in Story Mode. Really hope it's more than Option (A) or Option (B)... give us some planning, give us some choice on how we do it, make it truly dynamic like they boasted about since the beginning. That's what I noticed about Rockstar and V they talked about all this sh*t they are going to do and how "revolutionary" and "dynamic" it's going to be but really it's rather basic and plain. Not that much of a difference from a lot of the features in RDR.

Jay, I hope the best to you and your spot is always here and I hope to see you back when you can.

Artful.
  • Artful.

=AoD=

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 26 October 2013 - 11:48 AM

Scott! RHF are back! They're back!

lamboto
  • lamboto

Hungry Chicken

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 12:15 PM

Don, heists are going to be based on 3 levels. Level 1 is hitting the safe in a liquor store, Level 2 is hitting a small bank, Level 3 is a real bank heist and costs a sh*tload of JP's to do. Everything is going to be based on the JP system and option's are going to be brought back.

ashbonc
  • ashbonc

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 03:24 PM

Username: ashbonc
Time Zone Eastern US
Platform(s) Xbox 360
MP Games Played: ME3 Multi, GTA V
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums? At least once per day. When I'm in a crew it bumps a bit more due to checking on posts and seeing if I can assist with anything.
Any Entries In Your Member Log? None
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In? Girls With Guns, LXGX
How Can You Contribute To A Gang? I feel I'm a decent player and fairly laid back. I'm up for helping anyone whenever possible. Favorite group events are missions and deathmatches. I have a mic as well. I'm a mature player and am not interested in any of that stab-back, fake drama BS. When I have a crew I like I'm the most dedicated soldier around. Also - if anything needs to be written I'm pretty handy with the pen! Or...um, the computer keys.
Tell Us About Yourself: I'm currently the Editor in Chief for a business. It's truly more exciting than it sounds. I'm usually on in the evening after work and on the weekends. I'm not constantly online due to, ya know, work and life but I make an effort to be online to play, have fun, and help out my crews. When I'm in a crew, I'm in it all the way.
Anything Else?  I've heard some good things about this crew. The leader is supposed to be quite mature and has a good handle on things. I'm hoping to join a mature crew that actually talks to one another. Hope you like my application and if you have any questions feel free to contact me! [I wasn't sure if you accepted females, but I loved the premise and good reviews of the crew so I thought I should give it a shot.]

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 09:27 PM Edited by Mr White0161, 26 October 2013 - 09:29 PM.

@Ash- I've sent you a PM. If you are alright with what was mentioned in the contents of that message I do not see any reason why you cannot be accepted.

For the rest of you I know I said a slight momentary pause on applications but an exception will be made for those who do put out an extra pitched effort into their app (above for example) and those who receive a voucher from a current member.

lamboto
  • lamboto

Hungry Chicken

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 11:01 PM

And also if you find Troll a poptart, that raises your chances just that much more.

ashbonc
  • ashbonc

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 12:10 AM

Does it count if I've actually perfected a recipe for homemade poptarts in the shape of dinosaurs? If not, well, I'll find you a poptart.

To the Bossman - I sent you a PM back. Completely fine with everything you mentioned in there. Hope my reply finds you well!

lamboto
  • lamboto

Hungry Chicken

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:04 AM

YES, YES, OH MY GOD YES!!!

Crazysoviet123
  • Crazysoviet123

the russki assassin

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:48 AM

hi im from academi pmc do u guys want to do a tdm tonight on gta 5 a 4 on 4 preferably 

The Bianco Crime Famiglia
  • The Bianco Crime Famiglia

Padrino di Alderney

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:35 AM

Username: ashbonc
Time Zone Eastern US
Platform(s) Xbox 360
MP Games Played: ME3 Multi, GTA V
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums? At least once per day. When I'm in a crew it bumps a bit more due to checking on posts and seeing if I can assist with anything.
Any Entries In Your Member Log? None
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In? Girls With Guns, LXGX
How Can You Contribute To A Gang? I feel I'm a decent player and fairly laid back. I'm up for helping anyone whenever possible. Favorite group events are missions and deathmatches. I have a mic as well. I'm a mature player and am not interested in any of that stab-back, fake drama BS. When I have a crew I like I'm the most dedicated soldier around. Also - if anything needs to be written I'm pretty handy with the pen! Or...um, the computer keys.
Tell Us About Yourself: I'm currently the Editor in Chief for a business. It's truly more exciting than it sounds. I'm usually on in the evening after work and on the weekends. I'm not constantly online due to, ya know, work and life but I make an effort to be online to play, have fun, and help out my crews. When I'm in a crew, I'm in it all the way.
Anything Else?  I've heard some good things about this crew. The leader is supposed to be quite mature and has a good handle on things. I'm hoping to join a mature crew that actually talks to one another. Hope you like my application and if you have any questions feel free to contact me! [I wasn't sure if you accepted females, but I loved the premise and good reviews of the crew so I thought I should give it a shot.]

Your application has been accepted. Welcome to the family Ashbonc.

Your starting position is Giovane D'Honore.

Giovane D'Honore: Giovane D'Honore also referred to as an "Outsider" is the lowest rank. This is someone new to family, more of an "errand boy" than anything else. You'll hang around for awhile then with activity and interest you'll soon move up in the family.

Add those who you may have not already onto your friends-list from the roster (located on the front page). Remember to post regularly and remain active both on and off the forums.

-------------------------------

Congratulations to SRB with his new position of Caporegime.

Congratulations to Rambo and his promotion to Associate.

Congratulations to Lamboto and his promotion to Associate.

Congratulations to Born and his promotion to Wiseguy.

Flavius Julius/Maxim II has been removed due his extreme inactivity.

Rambo21k
  • Rambo21k

Never forget.

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:52 AM Edited by Rambo21k, 27 October 2013 - 04:08 AM.

Always good to see new blood In the family.

sorry I couldnt be on today, had my Eagle Scout Ceremony, then went and chilled with my girl cuz she was down from Pennsylvania, thanks for the promotion, I should be on tomorrow, depends on the football schuedule and if I have to go line clearing for my gun club.

@scott/derek - yes or no for my camaro?

http://www.autoanyth...0A5221A0A0.aspx

Born_Homicidal
  • Born_Homicidal

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:13 AM Edited by Born_Homicidal, 27 October 2013 - 04:15 AM.

@Ash- I've sent you a PM. If you are alright with what was mentioned in the contents of that message I do not see any reason why you cannot be accepted.

For the rest of you I know I said a slight momentary pause on applications but an exception will be made for those who do put out an extra pitched effort into their app (above for example) and those who receive a voucher from a current member.

its true, he is not accepting her because she is in fact a female..

when I applied he told me the exact same thing that they are no longer accepting until GTA ONLINE comes out and that they don't want huge numbers, but due to my application he was willing to make an exception..

so far I've been in the group for 3-4 weeks.

ill be down to do a TDM unless Don decides not to of course but would have to be tomorrow or some other day (not tonight its 9:19pm PST).

ALSO: I will be buying a Limo (and maybe some other Pegasus stuff that aren't military vehicles and planes..) so if you guys ever want to cruise around in that or have events, meetings, etc..

Rambo21k
  • Rambo21k

Never forget.

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:18 AM Edited by Rambo21k, 27 October 2013 - 04:19 AM.

Quality, not quantity is what we look for, effort also makes a difference, and you have clearly shown that. Unless youre scott, we just keep him around cuz hes the "legenday srb"

edit: I cant be the only female character in the crew!

Crazysoviet123
  • Crazysoviet123

the russki assassin

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:20 AM

ight cool if u wanna do it tommarrow just hit me up on my gamertag its crazysoviet123 hmu my dude

SRB
  • SRB

Riding the highway to nowhere.

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 06:12 AM

Thanks for the promotion! And a big congrats to ash for being accepted into the family. I look forward to meetin' ya. :^:

Artful.
  • Artful.

=AoD=

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 27 October 2013 - 11:13 AM

Thanks for the promotion! And a big congrats to ash for being accepted into the family. I look forward to meetin' ya. :^:

SCOTT HAS A BONER! BONER! BONER! BONER!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users