» «
Photo

The Bianco Crime Famiglia

22,943 replies to this topic
Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:16 AM Edited by Mr White0161, 15 October 2013 - 06:28 AM.

I basically have all the cars I want except one, the Surano. Not too sure what else I'd want because once I get that I'll still have two slots left in my garage.

EDIT:

Scratch what I said about the Surano... just bought it.

lamboto
  • lamboto

Hungry Chicken

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 12:21 AM

Don, you need to buy a bike. They just mount on the wall. I have a cruiser, a race bike, a bmx, and the scorcher.

Rambo21k
  • Rambo21k

Never forget.

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 12:36 AM

Just curious, but when are we going to have the updated turf map on the front page?

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 01:11 AM

I haven't really felt brave enough to go f*cking about on there since my past few experiences updating the roster since the codes are all weird. Going to do some re formatting as well, moving some things around and possibly taking some things and moving them to different pages/post of the BCF topic leaving a link for it just to clean things up a bit.

Born_Homicidal
  • Born_Homicidal

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 07:57 AM

finally completed my 10 car collection!!!!!

I can finally play the game instead of car hunting every time I get on.

2 cars still need to be fully customized but I need to be level 75 to complete them.. hopefully I hit it before heists come out because one of them would be perfect for it imo.

I want atleast 1.5m-2.5m to upgrade all my cars at once..

anyways Don what do you think about having certain events for the crew since we are usually just racing one another

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:13 AM Edited by Mr White0161, 16 October 2013 - 11:30 AM.

anyways Don what do you think about having certain events for the crew since we are usually just racing one another

I've put some thought into that, as you may have noticed on Social Club they give us the ability to post Crew Challenges; I've not seen where or how that works but I am sure they will make mention of it some time soon when they get their sh*t together. With that I was hoping to come up with some things to keep everyone busy and entertained. As much fun as the races are as well as the DM's/TDM's I want to do more.

Spaz and I tore some sh*t up in a FreeMode earlier... sadly we somehow got ourselves into an Auto-Aim game which really quite sucked and was rather annoying when you are constantly locking on to NPC's over other players. Nonetheless, we were attacked and thus proceeded to defend ourselves (in other words proceeded to kick their ass). What I f*cking hate about FM's in GTAO is how hostile everyone is. It's not like people can play the f*cking game. Apart of me believes it has to do with many such things as people acting out since everything isn't readily available to them like in IV. But it still is annoying not being able to go into an FM to just chill without doing it in an apartment.

As previously mentioned you can't really go into FM's and get into brawls of shooting up mother f*ckers and getting clipped yourself like in IV because of the financial penalty for dying. I wish there was an option to Host/create FM's with certain settings, such as allowing certain weapons, banning individual vehicles or even setting a healthcare charge (say a minimum of $500 and a max of $2,500), at least you are still getting charged for respawning but in an agreeable amount.

Really, in my opinion a big thing is the total lack of interiors and buildings you can enter. That there made GTA IV, that is what kept us entertained for hours, it's what allowed us to do so many dynamic things. Without that the game is dull, it's boring - especially since the only places you can really go into is apartments/garages, liquor stores and ammunation. Look at IV, we had the Bar, Honkers, ChessTea, Alderney Gun Shop, Franklin building & Portugal building on top of all the other compounds, apartments and drug dens. In comparison V is pretty f*cking empty. You'd also think they would have had more mini-games then one gulf course, seven tennis courts and 1 place to play darts. Where's pool?

EDIT: I almost forgot, then you have Red Dead with all the stores/hotels/saloons and other buildings you can go into on top of the mini-games such as poker, lairs dice and five finger fillet. V is a vast landscape with many buildings and landmarks but not much to interact with much beyond the exterior.

SRB
  • SRB

Riding the highway to nowhere.

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 03:01 PM Edited by SRB, 16 October 2013 - 03:03 PM.

I agree with that for the most part. But then again in Iv we had three gun shops and this game we have many more. Also in Iv they did have the Asian resurant and the bar, but in v there has stations, stores and other places. Also in Iv they had a bunch of
Random apartments but those were the same interiors and they only allowed you to go to the roof. Atleast in v there's variety. ........ I went into a freemode. I killed a guy with a bounty and was then immidiatly chased by a sedan rolling 4
Deep. I drove into a Construction site, dropped a sticky around a corner and le them to it. They come around and I managed to kill all four. I left after that an bitched out. After that I found a buzzard And tried to kill somebody on foot. Without locking ability I had trouble and the guy shot me Out. I then continued to skirmish with him on foot in the vine wood hills. He got me twice I think I got him 3-4 times

Spaz The Ferret
  • Spaz The Ferret

Admin Slayer

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 07:19 PM

We had fun, though. I loved keeping that guy suppressed 2 blocks away who was trying to snipe us, with my combat pistol. :D

P.S. f*ck auto aim. Accidentally shot a friendly, too.

On another note, my roommates brother discovered a glitch where he can sell a car multiple times. He has over 3 mil now. I can't see that as being fun. You don't earn your stuff...

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 10:10 PM

We had fun, though. I loved keeping that guy suppressed 2 blocks away who was trying to snipe us, with my combat pistol. :D

P.S. f*ck auto aim. Accidentally shot a friendly, too.

On another note, my roommates brother discovered a glitch where he can sell a car multiple times. He has over 3 mil now. I can't see that as being fun. You don't earn your stuff...

That was funny with that guy. I just knew he was going to stick his head out and do something stupid... and I was right, a cop ran up and he came out of his cover to clobber the cop and as soon as he came out from behind that wall he got my 7.62 through the top of his head.

I know what you mean by earning yourself. Yeah, I've abused a mission here and there and also some races but mostly earned legit by doing a couple of missions and selling a car in between.

lamboto
  • lamboto

Hungry Chicken

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 10:17 PM Edited by lamboto, 16 October 2013 - 10:25 PM.

Scott, in IV we had 3 gun shops because in NYC, guns are banned. Hence ammunations  can't be everywhere. So small illegal shops are scattered. That was a choice R* made during development.

Almost all money people make isn't legit as R* released the game with 500 missions that span 100 levels and about 2/3 are extremely boring.

EDIT:Just read about that car reselling glitch, http://www.lazygamer...but-be-careful/

Spaz The Ferret
  • Spaz The Ferret

Admin Slayer

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:03 AM Edited by Spaz The Ferret, 17 October 2013 - 12:06 AM.

It's bull. This is how those kids are able to pub all night and afford it. I lost 15k last night, and it was huge to me, seeing as I only had 70k to begin with. I am broke! lol

P.S. It happened again. My roommate is now my ex roommate. Back to the streets I go. It's all good, because I have 10k on a check that I just got in tonight at my rents house. Hello new xbox. Thank you Macklemore!

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 07:31 AM Edited by Mr White0161, 17 October 2013 - 07:31 AM.

You know you've been playing GTA too much when you are downtown sitting at a stop light and see a brand new Range Rover across the intersection and you want to hop out and go take it and sell it for $9,000.

Played some gulf tonight... getting pretty damn good at it too. Shot a perfect game.

Also saw that movie Gravity and it was f*cking sh*t.

Spaz The Ferret
  • Spaz The Ferret

Admin Slayer

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 04:46 PM

You know you play too much GTA when you see someone crossing the street and start to speed up, then remember it's real life. :p

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 07:00 PM

Holy sh*t! Just looked at the main page of GTAF and saw how many people are on. Well over 7,000... that's f*cking nuts!! The most I've seen was something like 6,400 when GTAV was announced.

UDLOSE2
  • UDLOSE2

LETS DO THIS!

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 07:29 PM

Wow 7800 now! How nuts is that??

Anyways, I havent been on because my live ran out and I have been busy with school crap :/

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 08:03 PM

Vinny told me that you ran out. Which reminds me that I need to buy a new one as well because mine runs out at the end of November.

Oh yeah, and Nathan... I'm lvl51 :lol:

Spoiler

ygbbrazy
  • ygbbrazy

Peyote Smoothie

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 October 2013 - 03:09 AM Edited by ygbbrazy, 18 October 2013 - 03:13 AM.

Ya'll be star junkies. I think im something like level 8 still and have less than 10k. Thats all good though cause it give me a purpose to be robbing liquor stores blind and poppin clerks.

edit: wtf... Spaz, why are you thanking Macklemore?

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 05:31 AM

Red, you're going to f*cking love my Manana.

Achilles Jay
  • Achilles Jay

Army Strong

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:46 PM

Alright guys at long last the newest patch for GTAO is up. Here is the official R* Newswire. Fixes quite a couple of things that I believe have been bothering all of us for some time. The $250K isn't in our accounts yet, won't be until next week or so. 

lamboto
  • lamboto

Hungry Chicken

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 07:48 PM

YAY, WE ONLY LOSE 500$ MAX NOW!!!

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 09:41 PM

Players now only lose a maximum of 500 GTA$ upon death in Freemode

I can live with that.

All the other sh*t they fixed I never had or experienced.

Spaz The Ferret
  • Spaz The Ferret

Admin Slayer

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:03 PM

Ya'll be star junkies. I think im something like level 8 still and have less than 10k. Thats all good though cause it give me a purpose to be robbing liquor stores blind and poppin clerks.

edit: wtf... Spaz, why are you thanking Macklemore?

I'm making music for him, and he just bought off the first song I made for him. f*ck. Yes.

Rambo21k
  • Rambo21k

Never forget.

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 04:35 AM

I think tonight we taught a few people not to mess with us, :D and wow just noticedthis is post 2004

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 05:27 AM Edited by Mr White0161, 19 October 2013 - 09:22 AM.

I think tonight we taught a few people not to mess with us, :D

That we did. A lot of fun. Really nice considering you only lose $500 with each death. Also it's nice if some f*cko blows up your ride they pay for the damages and you get it back for free.

One of the guys we got into it with challenged me to a DM where it ended with his defeat and a score of 5-1 and he only got the one because I wasn't paying attention.

...What exactly did this new patch fix? The only thing I've seen is the progress not saving. Now I'll note that I've not had a single technical issue on GTAO other than the tutorial bug which I got passed but since this update my progress is not saving, it's not going down like for others, it's just not saving. So I ask... what did this patch fix?

The real funny thing is that for a game company to post a new update on XBOX LIVE it's something like $20,000. A f*ck all amount (in the real world) but still something that adds up after awhile when releasing updates... especially ones that don't work.

lamboto
  • lamboto

Hungry Chicken

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 12:22 AM

I saw a really funny racist picture today. It involved a big cotton harvester and the number 5000.

Born_Homicidal
  • Born_Homicidal

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 12:22 AM

Vinny told me that you ran out. Which reminds me that I need to buy a new one as well because mine runs out at the end of November.

Oh yeah, and Nathan... I'm lvl51 :lol:

Spoiler

lol what can i say pure racing lol, i was never into the mission aspect of the game at all, felt like you did more work than you were paid for and after being everyones bitch in the storyline (never finished it) i just couldnt do it online anymore lol

titan of a job was fun and had a great payout though,

after you helped me in those 18 races i went from never wanting to race to having it be one of my favorite things to do in this game lol so 18 races unlegit and 200+ that were made me rank up quick lol

damn you guys whooped on people? i missed it.. warning guys people are saying that their characters are being reset so be careful when you play since R* once again ruined their cloud servers..

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 01:52 AM

Interesting afternoon. Kind of funny actually. Due to R* and their f*cked up update for some reason I was unable to get on for a better part of it but some of the guys were f*cking around following some people, not shooting at them or anything provoking... just stalking. Well then the people who were being followed got spooked for some reason and started to shoot... our guys protected themselves. Our guys got shot at some more, other people (not in this crew) got really angry and then next thing we know a bunch of us are being attacked. You know us, we don't give a f*ck about fights. I have to say when I was finally able to get in watching all of it had to be one of the most hilarious things I've ever seen. Here's all these guys trying to be all hard and serious and we're just f*cking around sending muggers - Artful was getting all close to them and sh*t with passive mode on taking selfies with them. f*cking hilarious. Reminds me a lot of some of the times people f*cked with us in IV... didn't really do anything, people were angry, we defend ourselves and don't really go out of our way to attack but rather joke and laugh at them. That is what I love about GTA, people getting all bent out of shape and pissy then attack us where we just f*ck around and have a good time :lol:

Rambo21k
  • Rambo21k

Never forget.

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 02:56 AM

Yea, actually was a good game for awhile, managed to keep a pretty decent rario despite the numbers being 1 v 7 a few times. My highlight had to be the cargobob incident ;) haha and artfull did look quite sexy in that rasta cap and short shoorts :D

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 02:59 AM

The one thing that is concerning is how upset some people got... it's a game. It did provide pretty decent entertainment though.

Rambo21k
  • Rambo21k

Never forget.

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:05 AM Edited by Rambo21k, 20 October 2013 - 03:07 AM.

The one thing that is concerning is how upset some people got... it's a game. It did provide pretty decent entertainment though.

"you guys are acting likea bunch of kids" im still cracking up when I think of that! Its just a game, some people arejust too serious and need to find something to do in real life, otherthan be a couch potaro

EDIT:Apologies for spelling errors and whatnot, im on my tablet

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users