Quantcast

» «
Photo

The Bianco Crime Famiglia

23,242 replies to this topic
Born_Homicidal
  • Born_Homicidal

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 07:44 PM Edited by Born_Homicidal, 09 October 2013 - 07:47 PM.

so far I got a fully customized (upgrades and limo tint not included yet):

Suburban (granger) for when we need an 8 people vehicle (matte black)

Mustang (Dominator) I can show you this car Spaz I think it looks cool and I was debating if I should keep it or not (blaze red)

Elegy (red/black)

felon (wine red)

Cars I had:

Sultan (for disturbed demon)

buffalo fully customized but got destroyed by a damn scout helicopter with not insurance

crown vic impala kind of car.

cars I want:

Dubsta (have one but not customized yet.)

Bel Air

Buccaneer

Romero Hearse

that james bond car

secretly stashed red coquette or that Ferrari or even a BF Injection

what do you guys think? there are a tons of cars I would like but if there aren't many accessories for them I tend to let them slide rather than spend my money on 2 things.

I saw the buggy as someone did a drive by and it was almost impossible to kill the driver considering how tiny the back window is, its practically a tank if you fully upgrade it.

and TDM last night was fun AF until the tank rolled in lol, no one likes wasting their ammo since we have to pay for it now as we use it.

just like free roam, its cool to get into a fight but when you lose 2k every death  the fun tends to fade away

Spaz The Ferret
  • Spaz The Ferret

Admin Slayer

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 07:49 PM Edited by Spaz The Ferret, 09 October 2013 - 11:10 PM.

Oh hello, I just found a Schwartzer. Love my Benz!

I thought I would update my story a bit.

Spaz came to Los Santos from Liberty City. He is currently a body guard for the infamous Don Bianco from The Bianco Crime Famiglia. He now owns a garage, and sleeps in his cars. He is satisfied with this life style as he is now specializing in driving and bike riding. His current car of choice is the Benefactor Schwartzer also known as the Mercedes Benz C63 AMG coupe. His current job outside of the family is working for the local cab company as a cab driver. He says this job is helpful as it helps him learn the city quicker. He also sells stolen cars for the right price.

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 October 2013 - 11:11 PM

I was thinking about having one of those, very nice rides as well. The hardtop is what attracted me to it.

Spaz The Ferret
  • Spaz The Ferret

Admin Slayer

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 11:17 PM

I was thinking about having one of those, very nice rides as well. The hardtop is what attracted me to it.

I will get on tonight. Drive mine around a bit. You might love it like I do. 

P.S. check the updated version of my post.

lamboto
  • lamboto

Hungry Chicken

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 10 October 2013 - 01:57 AM

Guys, I found out that the way using boats, planes, and cars bought off Warstock can only be used by calling that Pegasus contact and they'll just drop off the plane, heli, or boat and deliver your car.

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 October 2013 - 06:04 AM Edited by Mr White0161, 10 October 2013 - 08:32 AM.

Chillin' at Dereks apartment getting f*cked up.

Found this hilarious one of Pazzo. f*cking dead bitch on the ground :lol:

EDIT: Pazzo hadn't seen my apartment yet and was having some "difficulties" getting there.

Young Kush
  • Young Kush

Sgarrista

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:28 PM

I know I've been inactive lately and I aplogize for that. I'll be back to full time here on Monday. Lately I've been just learning the game and working on my skills. Haha i'm trying to not be useless again. 

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 October 2013 - 07:02 PM

I know I've been inactive lately and I aplogize for that. I'll be back to full time here on Monday. Lately I've been just learning the game and working on my skills. Haha i'm trying to not be useless again. 

We've been wondering where you have been. I thought it may have to do with basketball or some sh*t because I do recall you saying something a long those lines was taking up a good chunk of your time.

Young Kush
  • Young Kush

Sgarrista

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:35 PM

Well I'm not playing basketball this year to focus on my school and writing. When school started a lot of sh*t happened where I didn't have much time to get on box or the forums. I got on once in a while but I didn't really have much to contribute to the conversation so I never posted a reply or anything. My little brother is getting his "xbox time" in right now because why the f*ck would I be playing MW3 when there is V haha. I'm gonna smoke a bowl, finish my homework and I should be on around 5 mid western time. I want to play a few missions first and if anyone's on around then, lets check this online sh*t out. I'm ready. 

P.s. As in my previous message I stated next Monday but f*ck it, i'm ready today.  :bbq:

Spaz The Ferret
  • Spaz The Ferret

Admin Slayer

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 09:21 PM

Kush, take it from me, we don't care what goes on in real life. You deal with that as it is your first priority. You will always be welcomed back. 

P.S. When I was in high school, I was on the ROTC Rifle team, and in order to stay on it, you needed good grades. That is what got me to focus on the grades. Do you think Basketball will take up too much time or...

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 October 2013 - 10:26 PM

I've been reading some of the comments and what not on Rockstars newswire and the news section on Social Club and man there are a lot of unhappy campers out there. Seems like a lot of people are really really pissed off with them and I can understand why. All things considering GTAV has been the most anticipated game for what... 5yrs? and when the game finally does come out there is nothing but bugs and holes. It's not like they didn't have time to do a lot of the sh*t that's f*cked up with it. Yes programing does take quite awhile but for a billion dollar company this kind of sh*t shouldn't be happening or at the very least should have been tip top 100% within about a week. The game itself has been out for almost a month and it's had a sh*t ton of problems (luckily for me I never experienced them) and GTAO their new 'revolutionary' way of open world online gaming has been a total bust.

The biggest problem I face with GTAO is the fact they don't have a posse type system like in RDR along with clobbering the sh*t out of your buddies when you get too close during a robbery or a gunfight and the fact that in FreeMode there really is f*ck all to do other than rob stores and sell cars. Really it's a dire shame that to actually do most things you need to leave FM and go into another lobby. Seriously it'd be cool if they did something like with the car collecting but with knocking over drug dens and stealing stashes from gang bangers. I get they are going to be releasing a bunch of sh*t with new updates but still there is the fear that even heists won't be all that exhilarating and will probably be like in the story mode where you have option (A) or option (B). 

At least in IV we had FreeMode battles to keep us entertained but now you can't even do that because everyone will be too scared of losing money. Wars between gangs will turn into hit n' run guerrilla tactics where people just join a game get a couple of kills then leave. Nobody wants to do spawn-kill deathmatch or just go back and forth for an hour attacking each other because that will cost money and the only thing people will get out of it is going bankrupt. You get charged for dieing and you have to buy all of your ammo, I like that but also don't. Not to forget paying to get your ride from the insurance company as well when it gets blown up. Conflicts between crews are going to turn into who is the bigger man meaning who is going to hold their ground and not hold a grudge and seek vengeance, who is going to mind their own business and defend themselves when attacked. Those are the ones who will survive. People from our past like UTM and other crews like them will seize to exist merely because their 'tactics' won't work anymore they will do more damage to themselves than anyone else, they'll most likely start fighting internally over money because all they are doing is losing money and will probably be too f*cking stupid to figure out why.

Born_Homicidal
  • Born_Homicidal

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 08:48 AM Edited by Born_Homicidal, 11 October 2013 - 09:00 AM.

I've been reading some of the comments and what not on Rockstars newswire and the news section on Social Club and man there are a lot of unhappy campers out there. Seems like a lot of people are really really pissed off with them and I can understand why. All things considering GTAV has been the most anticipated game for what... 5yrs? and when the game finally does come out there is nothing but bugs and holes. It's not like they didn't have time to do a lot of the sh*t that's f*cked up with it. Yes programing does take quite awhile but for a billion dollar company this kind of sh*t shouldn't be happening or at the very least should have been tip top 100% within about a week. The game itself has been out for almost a month and it's had a sh*t ton of problems (luckily for me I never experienced them) and GTAO their new 'revolutionary' way of open world online gaming has been a total bust.

to figure out why.

Don you and I are on point!

I understand that games have bugs and all that sh*t but wtf rockstar has  made games like this before, they have tons of money, hell they even had 2 damn weeks before it even came out after release.. did they not once try out their f*cking cloud servers? did they not once try out their game? that's what pisses me off, I understand they cant catch everything but damn millions of fans not even able to join past the retarded tutorial sure seemed like it shouldn't have been missed. which is funny cause it pisses me off but I was able to play from day 1.

done with the cussing, as for free roam as I mentioned thousands of times lol I came from RDR I was all about the free roam, and the posse engagements be it randoms, or full blown organized crews with websites, meetings, assassinations, etc.. GTA 5 what the hell is even the point of being in free roam? no crew engagements, randoms killing you left and right, losing 2k, cant defend yourself cause then you get annoying cops on you that make you lose 2k...

16 players limits everything, no sneaking unless you pay annoying ass lester, items cost you a nut sack and an eye while jobs that make you waste all your ammo only pay you 1k-3k after a 30 min run..

just today I finally customized my buccaneer, and as soon as I drove out (my friend was in it with me) an HTC President (his name) waits and ak's my friend as soon as he gets out to get into his car and starts spraying my car, I got out, and sniped him point blank and then another one of my friends rode up..... after a while I ran from cops because you know I should shoot someone who tries to destroy my car and this HTC guys gets back up I manage to kill everyone 2-3 times without dying as im trying to take my car back and make sure my friends don't die.. it was fun but in the end we didn't want any conflict because of the unnecessary 2k medical bill.

I mean I join you guys in jobs that pay 9-10k but other than that they are so damn boring to me (not you guys the missions) ive done races to the point I have like 70+ wins and 80 losses (only 18 unlegit) but damn am I getting tired of those, TDM's are cool but forget wasting my own ammo and money when I cant even pick ammo up to begin with. Free roam, dull as can be no crew engagement, no point in having a brawl, gun fight etc.., everything is overpriced, no way of making money, nothing at all! just drive around, rob a store, and try not to die..

I expected to protect Don, the crew, etc.. from outsiders, spies, and all that but sh*t I don't even think other crews would even want to risk it at all considering you just lose more money than its worth. I once lost 50k trying to get a bounty of 1k from a guy who was camping (a good spot) while he sniped my friend and I just got killed by cops over and over again, and when I gave up didn't matter I can easily be seen on the radar all day no matter what..

idk maybe we should organize more crew stuff in free roam, like that one day we rolled up in an Albany I believe and mobbed on a bounty target four man deep lol it was probably the best moment I've had online.

or we can still do missions that don't pay much and chill there but I honestly don't find the missions fun at all unless the pay is worth it,, driving 5k miles back and forth, kill 300 men, deliver papers, end mission 5k reward.. ehh not worth it..

I feel like bank jobs (heist) wont have good payouts especially if the cash is divided, probably will be cool the first week and once again were at the wtf to do now stage or hell they might even be a mission where you can only have 3 people or so..

ive had great times with people in races and in free roam, cause there have been so many hilarious moments but damn the game gets pretty dull at times.

PS I cut your quote short so my post wouldn't be such a hassle to read even though it probably already is lol

I also wish R* would stop being greedy ass devs like the war z (infestation) devs where everything was about cash, sure they say its optional to buy things with RL money but f*ck they sure seem to be pushing people into buying them

SRB
  • SRB

Riding the highway to nowhere.

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 12:38 PM Edited by SRB, 11 October 2013 - 02:25 PM.

Played with Kush last night for the first time in a long time. Me him and Derek had a great time. Kush as promised, get online this weekend and help me make us both money. Edit: don in gta Iv we literally had gun and armour on the map and that was it. No even constant cars either. That kept us occupied for years. atleast in this game there's cars you can keep an customize that don't disappear. There's all kinds of new guns and attachments and theres other random stuff to do. I have some ideas for us to keep busy. I'll let everyone know on Xbox.

fgcarva1
  • fgcarva1

Il Figlioccio

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 06:10 PM

Hey guys, sorry I've been away for a few days. Like Kush said, school and stuff. I'm staying in tonight because I got extremely trashed last night and have to write an essay or two so depending on how that goes I'll get on GTAO. I feel really far behind; level like 12 or 13, no car, no apartment. f*ck. Not sure how much time Not sure how much I'll be on throughout the coming weeks, I've also been seeing a girl so that's been f*cking with my time and my cash. Balancing everything in life f*cking sucks.

Achilles Jay
  • Achilles Jay

Army Strong

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 October 2013 - 06:53 PM Edited by Achilles Jay, 11 October 2013 - 06:55 PM.

So I found out that R* is gonna be giving all the people who've played online during October $500,000 in in-game currency spaced out over two payments to apologize for the hiccups they've had with GTAO. Check it out here to see for yourself. 

Edit: Here is the official R* blog post announcing it

Born_Homicidal
  • Born_Homicidal

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 07:45 PM

So I found out that R* is gonna be giving all the people who've played online during October $500,000 in in-game currency spaced out over two payments to apologize for the hiccups they've had with GTAO. Check it out here to see for yourself. 

reminds me a lot like some devs I knew back when I played on PC, here is 100 GC (gold coins) for our mess up and it happened every week at most. lol

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 October 2013 - 09:25 PM

Not too sure how I feel about that. A bit ironic using the phrase "to help keep our in-game economy balanced" even though you can buy cash for the game and be up close to $4million by dropping $40-$60.

They should have an option to buy insurance at the hospital that allows you to die a certain amount of times each day (24hrs not in-game) before being penalized monetarily, say you spend $25k on insurance and that allows you to die 5times for free without any penalty what so ever but to keep you on your toes about it they still charge you an additional $250 each in-game day for having medical insurance (hmm, kind of like the real US health care system, double taxation), the catch will be the first time the insurance is a flat 25k across the board but if you cancel your insurance the rate increases of re-purchase by 2.5% each level you gain before buying insurance again.

My fear is they will turn this game into something like NGRP where they just give sh*t away and money becomes irrelevant and the economy is none existent and those who just start out won't have a snowballs chance in hell to make anything because they will just be bullied by those who have been playing GTAO since it came out and or those who buy GTA$.

@Scott- Yes I know but in IV we didn't have to worry about missions, money, dying, cars, weapons/ammo, we just played the game how we wanted to play it. We did what we wanted to do, there were no restrictions, no level requirements, no money requirements and it also wasn't unnecessary for groups to engage one another, nobody was afraid of losing something. The only fear people had was getting whacked. It was simple, an open canvas for us to make whatever we wanted out of it but this, this is an entirely different picture, a whole new opera. We have more sh*t to do but are really rather restricted on how and what we can do. All the time and effort gone into making this game and so very little in what we can do outside of missions and outside of activities. The FreeMode needs more things then losing cash left right and center making you go do missions to earn more money for you to lose back in FM. The game is sweet, it's f*cking awesome, I love it but also feel like I got f*cked on the whole purpose of playing it which was FreeMode.

Spaz The Ferret
  • Spaz The Ferret

Admin Slayer

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 11:02 PM

You know you are an old school Bianco when you run a mission for Simeon and have to steal a Corvette, but instead blow it up and never do that mission ever again.

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 October 2013 - 09:01 PM Edited by Mr White0161, 13 October 2013 - 10:27 AM.

2 in the afternoon and I am just now getting out of bed and then get a call saying that I have to be at my uncles house in an hour because we are doing thanks giving dinner tonight. Then when I walk out into the living room there is a big pile of bird feathers with nothing remaining but only the wing tips.

EDIT: Found something cool. Was looking through the settings and what not for GTAO and I came across this... if you remember I mentioned something about custom crew rank titles that go for certain level groups, well I figured out how you make that your primary rank title over the ones they have. Go to the Start Menu > Online > Options - scroll down to Player Rank Title and you can choose between Default or Crew.

The crew rank titles go as follows:

lvl1-10: Hustler

lvl11-20: Shylock

lvl21-30: Earner

lvl31-40: Enforcer

lvl41-50: Wiseguy

lvl51-60: Goomba

lvl61-70: Goodfella

lvl71-80: Standup Guy

lvl81-90: Big Earner

lvl91-100: Man of Honor

SRB
  • SRB

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 05:18 AM Edited by SRB, 14 October 2013 - 05:19 AM.

Sorry I haven't been posting as much this last two days or so. My computer has a virus and runs like sh*t now so I can use it, its just a pain. (Bring on the jokes).

I like GTA more then I dislike it. Of course I'm afraid to loose money like the rest, but its fun to try and make money, balance it and spend it in smart way and be able to handle fighting, or buying things you want and possible hospital bills. Did a bunch of races today with Jay and Danny. Got alot of cash and rank out of it. Upgraded most of the cars I wanted, but a 6 car isn't big enough for me like I thought it would be. I need a ten. 

Luckily we did that kick ass mission that pays 20k before twice and I can afford a ten car now. But on a serious note though, that mission was awesome. Roll up and strike the prison bus with both cars, pushing it off the road. Me and derek jump out, taking out two guards as the target gets in with jay. Then Derek and I hop back in Dons car and we're gone all within a minute or so. 

Sorry for leaving suddenly, I have school tomorrow and it was nearing 1am. Heard some noise upstairs so I shut down to be safe. Nothing would of happened, but its not worth the argument. 

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 October 2013 - 05:33 AM

That was a pretty sweet mission. Really fun, there are a lot of missions like there where you make a sh*t ton of money but they are also really really fun to do. I wish I could replay a lot of ones like that again just because of how fun they are.

Derek, Jay and I are just chillin' in Dereks apartment and watching TV. 

Born_Homicidal
  • Born_Homicidal

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 08:00 AM Edited by Born_Homicidal, 14 October 2013 - 08:01 AM.

i wish i could have joined in on that bad ass mission =(

had some fun today doing races, until people started getting pissed off when they lost, or got into a crash etc.. imo thats what makes races hilarious and fun.

Scott is a good sport lol he was getting pitted left and right and never lost his cool, i even decided to be an ass in one race where i could have easily passed him but decided it would be better to spin him out.

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 October 2013 - 08:13 AM Edited by Mr White0161, 14 October 2013 - 09:21 AM.

A new addition to my garage, a crew red topless Manana :cool:

EDIT: Watched Robocop 1 and 2 on TV earlier today now I am watching Robocop 3. Probably one of the best series of movies ever!!

Spaz The Ferret
  • Spaz The Ferret

Admin Slayer

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 09:21 AM

A new addition to my garage, a crew red topless stripper.

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 October 2013 - 10:22 AM

This is kind of interesting. I guess they gave us the ability to change our usernames now.

Born_Homicidal
  • Born_Homicidal

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 06:50 PM

found a bug in my garage lol

i made it so that my sandking xl would be in the front slot of my garage, so when i finally put another car in, it took the sandkings place and the sandking moved to the middle of the damn garage =/

gonna try it again today to see if i can make it stay or not.

for some reason i cant find a tornado anywhere that isnt a convertible!!

SRB
  • SRB

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 06:59 PM

Born! I had one! I found the exact thing you were looking for right in the same place where I found dereks sultan he wanted so badly. Ah, if only you were online. 

Artful.
  • Artful.

=AoD=

• Members
  • England

Posted 14 October 2013 - 08:06 PM

I hope you hurt yourself, Scott.

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 October 2013 - 08:11 PM

@Born- I have a weird glitch in my garage where I have an empty space that should have been filled when I was putting cars in. Along the left side where you put your first car in (in my case the Buffalo) there is a gap where the second car should have gone but instead it took up the third space. Then when I finished that line it went at started down the right side still leaving that gap in slot #2... been meaning to fill the remaining slots with some random cars to see if that spot will fill up. I really wish there was a way to organize the placement of the vehicles in your garage.

Born_Homicidal
  • Born_Homicidal

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 01:55 AM Edited by Born_Homicidal, 15 October 2013 - 05:04 AM.

@Born- I have a weird glitch in my garage where I have an empty space that should have been filled when I was putting cars in. Along the left side where you put your first car in (in my case the Buffalo) there is a gap where the second car should have gone but instead it took up the third space. Then when I finished that line it went at started down the right side still leaving that gap in slot #2... been meaning to fill the remaining slots with some random cars to see if that spot will fill up. I really wish there was a way to organize the placement of the vehicles in your garage.

yea i wish we could rearrange as well, lol i would put all the trucks and suvs in the back.. not sure why it wasnt implemented in the first place..

also in our 10 car garages it would have been cool if we could "upgrade" our garage and open up that space for motorcycles only or a gym where you can work out for strenght and stamina..

Born! I had one! I found the exact thing you were looking for right in the same place where I found dereks sultan he wanted so badly. Ah, if only you were online. 

aww lol no worries man i have all the cars now except for the last slot which is still between the ruiner and phoenix lol..

found a phoenix but decided to do doughnuts and ended up hitting a gas tank and it blew up

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users