Photo

The Bianco Crime Famiglia

23,057 replies to this topic
Rambo21k
  • Rambo21k

Never forget.

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 01:16 AM

Well, jungle you would be proud. My character isa sexy female hooker named Jessie

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 01:21 AM

Pazzo showed me something last night which was selling certain cars. I've been doing that in between robbing stores and I've made a decent bank for myself so far.

SRB
  • SRB

Riding the highway to nowhere.

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 04:12 AM

I obviously vouche for Jay. Despite our random insults back and forth, its all in good fun and hes one of the few I'd want to be on my side. He's good all around(he can shoot and drive but specializes in piloting due to previous experience)  and has not only played with us since the start of V(Not to mention became friends with everyone) but he used to help us out back in IV. I think derek would agree. 

@Carva- That was me and Jay, we landed next to ya just as you died. We were seconds too late. 

For finally being able to play today I'm really happy. Made money, lost money, and regained it. Did a few liquor store robberies I never thought I'd get away from. Also didn't get away from some I was sure I was clear from. The missions were fun and it seemed the only problem was getting everyone connected to a single game. I think we were finally successful anyways, we ran into that early on. Also glad to see everyone past the stupid tutorial and everyones able to play now. 

Got School tomorrow, looking forward to playing again now hahah. Gonna be itchin' to tomorrow at school guaranteed. 

Spoiler

The Wong Asian
  • The Wong Asian

"Don is still a useless piece of sh*t"

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 05:21 AM

I wasnt able to save my online player stuff last night, has that been fixed?

fgcarva1
  • fgcarva1

Il Figlioccio

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 05:38 AM

I was studying and spilled whiskey all over my keyboard, now my "r" and "4" keys don't work so I have to use the on-screen keyboard until I get it fixed. It sucks because my login password has an "r" in it and I can't login to my User settings because I can't bring up the on-screen keyboard. Gonna have to get this fixed... f*ck my life.

Born_Homicidal
  • Born_Homicidal

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:49 AM

lol i know I've asked you this many times Don, but the answers and or questions probably weren't clear enough to me at least..

so I think it will be easier to ask this in a text rather than voice chat, I guess a yes or no would make the answer clear to me so I can fully understand the answer.

1. Are the in game meetings? (in game as in characters in a room, etc.. with the crew or allies etc..)

2. Does the crew want/have allies, or rivalries?

3. Assassinations/hits?

4. Is it an RP group ( I don't mean Extreme RP where everyone talks like a Mafioso and what not) or is it a mess around kind of group?

5.when I gain rank in the family will I be killing rival crews, helping allies, attending meetings, given a job to hunt down a certain player, etc.. or is it just kill whoever gets in our way while we do jobs/missions in game?

these are questions I should have asked before, but I just want to know so I can truly understand the goals and all that

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:46 AM

lol i know I've asked you this many times Don, but the answers and or questions probably weren't clear enough to me at least..

so I think it will be easier to ask this in a text rather than voice chat, I guess a yes or no would make the answer clear to me so I can fully understand the answer.

1. Are the in game meetings? (in game as in characters in a room, etc.. with the crew or allies etc..)

3. Assassinations/hits?

4. Is it an RP group ( I don't mean Extreme RP where everyone talks like a Mafioso and what not) or is it a mess around kind of group?

5.when I gain rank in the family will I be killing rival crews, helping allies, attending meetings, given a job to hunt down a certain player, etc.. or is it just kill whoever gets in our way while we do jobs/missions in game?

these are questions I should have asked before, but I just want to know so I can truly understand the goals and all that

1. Yes, the crew gets together and often will have a sit down of some sort.

2. At this time we have no allies nor rivals, we are neutral and do not make any commitment outside the family to any others, what we do ofter to all is a mutual understanding of "you don't f*ck with me and I won't f*ck with you", we don't fire first unless we absolutely have to.

3. Hits have always been a long time tradition but not really just so we can say we "assassinated" some f*ck but more or less just a fun little thing to do on the side to a well deserving piece of sh*t. You can get the general vibe of what I mean by watching some of the videos on our Youtube channel, our hits are very cinematic and well planned like something from a movie.

4. No, we are not an RP group; ranks are to have order and structure nor do we have to RP being wiseguys because pretty much everyone in the crew is a wiseguy.

5. Ranks is a sign of recognition (competence, intelligence, generally a right fit within the family) which do open you to new tasks, jobs and other responsibilities.

There is nothing irrelevant or pointless in any part of our structure or foundation. Everything has a purpose and we do exactly what we say we do. No smoke and mirrors, no hidden agenda and most of all that front page is not just a pretty poster to hide what we are. Some may call themselves a 'mafia' or Cosa Nostra but in actual practice they are a ghetto street gang of crack baby bangers.

The Bianco Crime Famiglia
  • The Bianco Crime Famiglia

Padrino di Alderney

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:54 AM

Username: Achilles Jay
XBL Gamertag: x65thx Achilles
Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time (US)
Platform[s]: Xbox 360
How Often Do You Visit GTAF? Sporadically...very sporadically
Any Previous Gang History? Nothing worth mentioning or from the forums
How Can You Contribute To The Family? Pretty calm under pressure, good at getting away, teamwork is my specialty, already work with some members of the family
How Did You Hear Of The Family? Some of the members whom I play with.

After much careful thought and deliberation along with many vouchers from respected members your application has been accepted.

You've proven yourself to be a standup guy during many encounters and one who backs up his friends.

Your starting position is Giovane D'Honore.

Giovane D'Honore: Giovane D'Honore also referred to as an "Outsider" is the lowest rank. This is someone new to family, more of an "errand boy" than anything else. You'll hang around for awhile then with activity and interest you'll soon move up in the family.

As a member of the Bianco family you will need to sign-up for our Social Club Crew.

Remember to post and be active both on and off the forums.

Welcome to the family.

Born_Homicidal
  • Born_Homicidal

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 05:02 PM

3. Assassinations/hits?

1. Yes, the crew gets together and often will have a sit down of some sort.

2. At this time we have no allies nor rivals, we are neutral and do not make any commitment outside the family to any others, what we do ofter to all is a mutual understanding of "you don't f*ck with me and I won't f*ck with you", we don't fire first unless we absolutely have to.

3. Hits have always been a long time tradition but not really just so we can say we "assassinated" some f*ck but more or less just a fun little thing to do on the side to a well deserving piece of sh*t. You can get the general vibe of what I mean by watching some of the videos on our Youtube channel, our hits are very cinematic and well planned like something from a movie.

4. No, we are not an RP group; ranks are to have order and structure nor do we have to RP being wiseguys because pretty much everyone in the crew is a wiseguy.

5. Ranks is a sign of recognition (competence, intelligence, generally a right fit within the family) which do open you to new tasks, jobs and other responsibilities.

There is nothing irrelevant or pointless in any part of our structure or foundation. Everything has a purpose and we do exactly what we say we do. No smoke and mirrors, no hidden agenda and most of all that front page is not just a pretty poster to hide what we are. Some may call themselves a 'mafia' or Cosa Nostra but in actual practice they are a ghetto street gang of crack baby bangers.

ahhh there we go now I fully understand.

thanks Don

Spaz The Ferret
  • Spaz The Ferret

Admin Slayer

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 05:08 PM

Well, I am now sitting waiting on a loading screen saying "Launching Session." Has anyone encountered this one for a while?

SRB
  • SRB

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 07:04 PM

Spas.. carva taught me how to get on and it worked. If you get a blurry city skyline with terrible music playing, restart. That wont go anywhere. I've heard that if you wait in a parkinglot with others, normally during Solo it will work but requires a wait. 

Carva told me to delete the title update and redownload it. I did that, and I wen't straight through the tutorial without waiting at all. 

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 07:05 PM

Yeah, everyone who has attempted to play GTAO.

You need to uninstall the Title Update and re-download it.

The best way to get through the opening of Online is to go onto Story Mode then the start screen over to Online, select Online and then Play GTA Online going to the bottom and selecting Solo Session. You will do the opening up for online and put in the loading queue for the tutorial. You want to see on your screen your character standing in the parking-lot, you will see people appearing and walking away, wait until it's your turn and the tutorial will begin.

Spaz The Ferret
  • Spaz The Ferret

Admin Slayer

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:59 PM

I don't have an option for solo. This is what I have...

Jobs
Join Friends
Join Crew Members
Crews
Choose Character
Play GTA Online (I'm assuming this is the one you are talking about)

I got that message after redownloading the patch. 

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:39 PM

Play GTA Online (I'm assuming this is the one you are talking about)

Is under that selection, you hit that it will be at the bottom of the next list.

Spaz The Ferret
  • Spaz The Ferret

Admin Slayer

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:48 PM

Never hit that one before. Trying it now!

By the way, I just finished the last mission.

Spoiler

fgcarva1
  • fgcarva1

Il Figlioccio

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 01:54 AM

Never hit that one before. Trying it now!

By the way, I just finished the last mission.

Spoiler

Yeah, but

Spoiler

Vehlir
  • Vehlir

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 02:14 AM

Username Vehlir

XBL Gamertag Ri5e Ab0ve

Age 20 (21 on the 31st)

Time Zone EST

Platform[s] XBOX 360

How Often Do You Visit GTAF? Fairly often, at least 5 times week.

Any Previous Gang History? None, this is my first crew.

How Can You Contribute To The Family? Good driving skills, that values a clean, and swift getaway over a sloppy crash fest. Fairly decent gunman, can more then hold my own in close quarter combat. My weakness is definitely aircrafts.

How Did You Hear Of The Family? CODE (After looking for a first crew, I really like the approach you all take.)

The Bianco Crime Famiglia would be my first ever crew. While I may be inexperienced in an organized online community, I am more then happy to oblige, or lend assistance in any type of work you have for me. I look forward to hearing more!

Spaz The Ferret
  • Spaz The Ferret

Admin Slayer

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 07:42 AM

Vehlir, are you aware that people dress up in costumes for your birthday?

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 08:16 AM

Username Vehlir

XBL Gamertag Ri5e Ab0ve

Age 20 (21 on the 31st)

Time Zone EST

Platform[s] XBOX 360

How Often Do You Visit GTAF? Fairly often, at least 5 times week.

Any Previous Gang History? None, this is my first crew.

How Can You Contribute To The Family? Good driving skills, that values a clean, and swift getaway over a sloppy crash fest. Fairly decent gunman, can more then hold my own in close quarter combat. My weakness is definitely aircrafts.

How Did You Hear Of The Family? CODE (After looking for a first crew, I really like the approach you all take.)

The Bianco Crime Famiglia would be my first ever crew. While I may be inexperienced in an organized online community, I am more then happy to oblige, or lend assistance in any type of work you have for me. I look forward to hearing more!

It's nice knowing that we were your first choice given the vast amount of other groups out there. A representative of the family will contact you, just to have a chat, get to know you a bit and see what you are all about. Once that happens you'll be an 'unofficial' outsider of the crew getting to know some of the others and also working with members of the family before final judgement on your membership is decided.

--------------------

Decent night on GTAO. Started the evening as a lvl12 and now I am about 75% through lvl19 going on 20. Did a sh*t ton of jobs and made quite a bit of cash... I should be at my goal by the end of the weekend and have a gorgeous new highrise apartment with a 10 car garage.

lamboto
  • lamboto

Hungry Chicken

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 04 October 2013 - 11:15 AM

YOU GUYS GOT TO f*ckING 19! GOD DAMNIT!

Also can I be that representative that contacts that guy who gets on 5 times a week and joined the forums 11 hours ago?

Born_Homicidal
  • Born_Homicidal

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 11:32 AM Edited by Born_Homicidal, 04 October 2013 - 11:33 AM.

Also can I be that representative that contacts that guy who gets on 5 times a week and joined the forums 11 hours ago?

lmao damn. 11 hours ago.. =P

maybe he was like me I actually came on these forums for a while just reading up and reading through clans and all that until I decided to make an application with the crew I felt was a good choice (BCF)

or a spy... *joke*

yea I need to catch up cause I cant even join missions with themm anymore =/ it seems whenever I hop on I only gin a rank per day  since I usually just mess and stroll around

Spaz The Ferret
  • Spaz The Ferret

Admin Slayer

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 02:33 PM Edited by Spaz The Ferret, 04 October 2013 - 02:40 PM.

Oh god, HE IS A SEAL! RUN!

lmao damn. 11 hours ago.. =P

maybe he was like me I actually came on these forums for a while just reading up and reading through clans and all that until I decided to make an application with the crew I felt was a good choice (BCF)

or a spy... *joke*

yea I need to catch up cause I cant even join missions with themm anymore =/ it seems whenever I hop on I only gin a rank per day  since I usually just mess and stroll around

Or you like playing side swipe. You in a sedan, and me on a bike. Fun stuff right there. :p

UDLOSE2
  • UDLOSE2

LETS DO THIS!

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 04:21 PM Edited by UDLOSE2, 04 October 2013 - 04:24 PM.

I am proud to say I own an apartment online. The trick to ranking up fast and earning good money is to find a good mission that pays well and replay it several times. 3K to 5K is a good range. I am excited to execute my first online heist!

edit: Why is the default font size so small???

Vehlir
  • Vehlir

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 05:54 PM

Alright sounds good!

Yes Spaz, it was the best possible birthday as a kid :p

And yes 11 hours ago, as previously mentioned, I never joined a crew before, so when I started looking I heard this was a good place to check, so I made an account lol.

fgcarva1
  • fgcarva1

Il Figlioccio

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 06:02 PM

Hey, my birthday is also on the 31st! I turn 19 then.

As for you guys, what the flying f*ck? Level 19? I'm basically level 6. Today I'm just waaay too hungover to do anything so I just locked myself in my room with the lights off and will probably just play GTAO all day. Just gotta get my controller back from my friend.

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 07:01 PM

@Nathan- Exactly. We did awesome lastnight, got a lot of work done. I should be have the place I want by the end of the weekend, to be where I want to be I'm going to need to earn another $210,000.

@Carva- We just worked, haha. Far easier now considering they fixed jobs so the only ways to earn RP isn't by just sticking up liquor stores and losing the cops.

SRB
  • SRB

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 08:59 PM

Reading some of these other topics is cracking me up. Especially one of them. I'll elaborate over xbox, no need to start a flame war. 

So now Jay and Nathan have apartments. Soon don will have a nice place. I think I'm gonna keep it simple and buy a garage so I can buy a car or two, and a street bike. Need a place for the toys then I'll spend the rest on clothes/tats/guns and ammo. 

fgcarva1
  • fgcarva1

Il Figlioccio

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 11:26 PM

Yeah, did a lot of work today with jay, lamboto, artful and nathan who joined us later. Just played with Rambo and that one chick who seems really nice. Just by doing the Titan mission I've been able to earn 120,000 and can buy an apartment but I'll probably just save up until 200kish. For some reason I cannot find my car and I just got the free Elegy RH* but can't find that as well. Where do they deliver it if you don't have a garage???

Spaz The Ferret
  • Spaz The Ferret

Admin Slayer

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:27 AM

I am saving for a nice garage. I don't care about a bed, I will sleep in my cars.... :p

Born_Homicidal
  • Born_Homicidal

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 02:04 AM

Lol spaz you owe me a new paint job..

I they patched the replay mission thing not sure.. I heard social club members get a free garage not sure but as for apartments I think im going to rp it a bit and base my apartment with the family rank so at first ill have the cheap oje and then upgrade later as I rank up

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users