Photo

The Bianco Crime Famiglia

22,981 replies to this topic
lamboto
  • lamboto

Hungry Chicken

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 08:21 PM

I like how this Ex-Military guy still does the whole, "1v1 meh bruh, Il go easy on ya bruh, COME AT ME BRUH!" - Artfull when making fun of some kid on RDR.

Anyway, I'm watching this Freemasons Marathon on H2 right now and it's on the beginning part so it's just telling about how they started and why they work like they. I never knew how many world leaders and important figures had been in it. I also never knew my best friend is mason.

fgcarva1
  • fgcarva1

Il Figlioccio

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 08:37 PM Edited by fgcarva1, 26 September 2013 - 08:40 PM.

Speaking of freemasons, not sure if I have mentioned this before, but half my family is masonic. I was invited to join the Order of DeMolay when I was 17. Bill Clinton, Walt Disney and John Wayne were part of that. Interesting fact, Jacques DeMolay was the last Grand Master of the Knight's Templar.

I'm still thinking about it, though. Maybe I'll become a Freemason someday, too busy with school.

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 10:43 PM Edited by Mr White0161, 26 September 2013 - 10:46 PM.

I never understood the whole 1v1 thing, it's not like it necessarily proves anything and or the end result matters in any shape or form. The same thing could be said about TDM's as well. Even though we won 90% of our TDM's it still doesn't mean anything, it doesn't prove anything of signiffcant meaning. You know how you can tell the true weak, the true petty, the true losers - they are the ones who dedicate themselves to winning TDM's/DM's and base their entire exsistence on winning and losing matches against others. They are the ones who talk big about beating others in 1v1's or even base their opinion about you on the outcome of a 1v1. Bottom line though a 1v1 doesn't prove anything neither does a full blown TDM. However what does become clear and what does remain the same afterwards is they are still a pathetic little child who has very little bases on reality.

SRB
  • SRB

Riding the highway to nowhere.

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 01:59 AM

All of the clans that base themselves off TDms or 1v1s end up dead. They run out of things to do and end up bored or not functioning. 

fgcarva1
  • fgcarva1

Il Figlioccio

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 02:09 AM

Well, I found out what I'm gonna try on V this weekend... 

DthaSUv.jpg

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 03:30 AM

I was waiting for a picture like that to come up. Just waiting for who was going to be the first one to bring up towing a tow truck towing a tow truck towing a car.

fgcarva1
  • fgcarva1

Il Figlioccio

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 05:13 AM Edited by fgcarva1, 27 September 2013 - 05:25 AM.

I was waiting for a picture like that to come up. Just waiting for who was going to be the first one to bring up towing a tow truck towing a tow truck towing a car.

Someone also towed a tow truck towing an 18-wheeler tow truck towing a tow truck towing a tow truck towing an 18-wheeler.

0_0.jpg

God, I love the Grand Theft Auto V subreddit. Just a smarter and more mature V section.

EDIT: Now THIS is why this game is amazing!! The attention to detail is amazing!

Born_Homicidal
  • Born_Homicidal

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 07:05 AM Edited by Born_Homicidal, 27 September 2013 - 07:08 AM.

I like how this Ex-Military guy still does the whole, "1v1 meh bruh, Il go easy on ya bruh, COME AT ME BRUH!" - Artfull when making fun of some kid on RDR.

Anyway, I'm watching this Freemasons Marathon on H2 right now and it's on the beginning part so it's just telling about how they started and why they work like they. I never knew how many world leaders and important figures had been in it. I also never knew my best friend is mason.

i agree back in my old RDR group we laughed and told those who always wanted to 1v1 in a posse based game to shove it up there ass, we felt that it was a waste of time considering that it was all about the groups etc.. but we did do leader battles to settle some disputes. and those TDM clans make no sense to me imo cause its all about the free roam experience and RP crews that make it amazing i could never get that into tdm except on certain events

to who ever has beaten the game i kind of already knew how the ending was going to be it was some-what obvious and easy to predict, anyways i havent beaten the game yet but some ass decided to give the ending away in the title of his/her thread so my question is

Spoiler

also once Online comes out if we can share a garage as a crew then ill be down to customize all of our vehicles to look sick af (As a job/task)

what are you guys looking forward to on online?

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 07:49 AM Edited by Mr White0161, 27 September 2013 - 08:00 AM.

About your question in regard to choosing an ending

Spoiler

As for online I am looking forward to crusing the streets with the crew.

Born_Homicidal
  • Born_Homicidal

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 08:03 AM

yea im with you i cant bring my self to do that to trevor even if i sometimes get annoyed by him..

im looking forward to doing my first job, and rolling as a crew since the whole gta scene is new to me.

anything i could do before online comes out?

fgcarva1
  • fgcarva1

Il Figlioccio

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 03:37 PM Edited by fgcarva1, 27 September 2013 - 03:40 PM.

Practice your shooting. Shooting range works is a good choice. I gotta do that myself as well since I've been using auto-aim... yes, I know, the guy who always preached hate against auto-aim used it for the story.

It's funny that I haven't realized how quick time has passed. GTA:O is already about to be out, Tuesday if I'm not mistaken. I'll only probably be able to get on for a good length of time on the weekend though.

I also made over 1 Billion dollars with Trevor and Michael last night. I f*cked up with Franklin because I forgot to invest his 600M hence I got none of the 80% return on his account. I already purchased the Golf Club, Movie Theater, Marina, a bunch of cars and the Hangar and a Shamal with Micharl. I'm gonna buy some properties and cars for Franklin and spend Trevor's on garages and military vehicles. :lol:

MERCYOVTHEDEVIL
  • MERCYOVTHEDEVIL

Makaveli Trained

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 05:13 PM

First page code still f*cked I see, lol. Got around to an xbox, now I must figure out an ethernet connection to it, get LIVE again, and buy GTA V before online comes out.

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 05:38 PM Edited by Mr White0161, 27 September 2013 - 05:41 PM.

@Born- Really the most you can do at this point is get up shooting with free-aim. We don't use auto-aim, never have, never will. Shootig range is a good place also loading up and going into Balla territory and starting some sh*t is good practice.

@Mercy- I was wondering when that was going to come in. You ordered it at least a month ago. Nevertheless, good to hear you got yourself a box. By chance did you get the PM I sent you?

It's still a longing battle to get some info on if/when tables are going to get fixed and even a clue how different they are going to be to make.

Born_Homicidal
  • Born_Homicidal

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 06:51 PM

ahhh the free aim is where its at I never used auto aim either in RDR. Never understood how people like it, especially how it aims at things you don't want it to aim at lol..

tell me your secret man? I only have around 1-2m on all 3 characters at the moment im past the part where you

Spoiler

ive invested on tinkle, so far and others but the stock has dropped on them dramatically I guess I waited too long to sell but all I did was go offline and back online for like 5 mins lol

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 07:47 PM Edited by Mr White0161, 27 September 2013 - 07:48 PM.

There is a difference between LCN and BAWSAQ. LCN is offline so it's only connected to the story mode and it changes with the days of the week. BAWSAQ is connected to Social Club and acts like the real stock market. One thing about the stock market however is that stocks always drop at the end of the week going into the weekend because a lot can change over the weekend before the market opens again on Monday. The best time to buy the stocks you know are going to be up (AmmuNation, RonOil) is before the weekend because on Monday/Tuesday they are going to bounce right back again.

These large amounts they are talking about is a result of finishing the game and the final heist which is a big dirty that has you walking away with a sh*t ton.

SRB
  • SRB

Riding the highway to nowhere.

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 08:05 PM

Born I wouldn't worry about customizing our cars for us. Most of us have our own taste and style and prefer doing our own thing. Like they said, hit shooting ranges or get in some gunfights free aim with cops. Another thing you can do is practice driving in that game. Thats always a good skill if you can ourtrun or catch enemies. Especially police. 

On samp yesterday when I couldn't play V, not only did I make the news but managed to land my name on /dept again. I was captured by the FBI twice, and managed to get away lol. They will catch me eventually, and I'll probably go in for like 4 hours hahah. 

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 08:47 PM

There are also a few spots throughout the map where they have Lost MC hangouts, they put up a pretty decent fight and are also good for target practice.

Rambo21k
  • Rambo21k

Never forget.

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 01:31 AM

Wow I cant believe who I just found and added to my heist crew, brings back memories

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 01:53 AM

Wow I cant believe who I just found and added to my heist crew, brings back memories

...Not going to say who or are you just building up suspense?

Rambo21k
  • Rambo21k

Never forget.

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 04:03 AM

...Not going to say who or are you just building up suspense?

Find out yourself, you'll know who I mean when you find him.

SwagStag69
  • SwagStag69

Dougyyyyyyy

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 05:18 AM

**A ghost emerges from no where**

Sup fellas, Been awhile, havin tough times at home right now, but ye you know imma be back, i need a new xbox but I should have it by christmas.

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 07:28 AM

**A ghost emerges from no where**

Sup fellas, Been awhile, havin tough times at home right now, but ye you know imma be back, i need a new xbox but I should have it by christmas.

By that time I am sure a lot of us will be pretty set on V. I'll make sure when you can join us again that you'll be set starting out.

Born_Homicidal
  • Born_Homicidal

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 08:29 AM Edited by Born_Homicidal, 28 September 2013 - 08:30 AM.

yea im getting the hang of the stock market now,

as for the customizing it just something I would enjoy doing if someone didn't want to pimp out their ride, or didn't have the time/money to do so I would like as a job or something but who wouldn't want to do that lol..

as for the person who said the coquette looks good in blue.

http://socialclub.ro...XtEyjXIqT4gcIyA

(must be logged into R* to view)

idk it looks pretty sexy in red in GTA 5 lol

as for free aim its definitely a bit harder since the cursor is so damn small that I can barely see where im aiming lol

anyways damn 3-4 more days till GTAO is out..

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 02:51 PM

That is a very old running inside joke which is why he made  that remark in the sarcastic reply to that nitwit who tried recruiting off of our topic.

In IV I didn't mind using the small dot while aiming, often times I would use that but the problem with it is that it blends in too easily especially in V. I've found that if you have the flashlight attachment all bets are off with trying to aim effectively which is why the only gun I have a flashlight on is the shotgun because with a shotgun shooting buckshot you just need to be in the general vicinity of the target.

lamboto
  • lamboto

Hungry Chicken

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 06:17 PM

Before, the new layout made me want to come on to the forums less, now it's just the idiocy in  pre-teens getting pumped full of testosterone because they think they can own a virtual world and they don't have to respect any other human being.

Anyway, I'm still seeing the bright side of things in my life.

fgcarva1
  • fgcarva1

Il Figlioccio

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 07:26 PM Edited by fgcarva1, 28 September 2013 - 07:27 PM.

That is a very old running inside joke which is why he made  that remark in the sarcastic reply to that nitwit who tried recruiting off of our topic.

In IV I didn't mind using the small dot while aiming, often times I would use that but the problem with it is that it blends in too easily especially in V. I've found that if you have the flashlight attachment all bets are off with trying to aim effectively which is why the only gun I have a flashlight on is the shotgun because with a shotgun shooting buckshot you just need to be in the general vicinity of the target.

Yeah, the Blue Coquette thing is like a 3 year old inside joke we have here. You'll learn more about it once you meet Pazzo.

tell me your secret man? I only have around 1-2m on all 3 characters at the moment im past the part where you

Spoiler

This is how you make over a Billion bucks.

Stayed over at a buddy's place last night, was waaay too drunk in the morning and while walking home decided to buy a Toronto Blue Jays ticket, stayed for the first inning and asked myself what the f*ck I was doing there. Came home and slept a bit, now GTA for the rest of the day to freshen up.

@Rambo, I think we all know who you're talking about since most of us already beat the game. :lol:

Born_Homicidal
  • Born_Homicidal

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 07:48 PM

Oh I see O.O lol.. Ill get a hang of the insiders once i hng with u guys
Damn now that u mention it I am always using a flashlight im going to remove them from my guns except the shotty

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 08:44 PM

Before, the new layout made me want to come on to the forums less, now it's just the idiocy in  pre-teens getting pumped full of testosterone because they think they can own a virtual world and they don't have to respect any other human being.

Anyway, I'm still seeing the bright side of things in my life.

I've gotten used to it but I still f*cking hate it... a lot.

What do we got, 4days until O comes out?

fgcarva1
  • fgcarva1

Il Figlioccio

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 06:30 AM

It's not that I dislike the new layout (I kind of do and hate coming into the forums because of it), but the old layout was great, it did not need to be changed, there was absolutely nothing wrong with it.

So, are we still thinking Industrial LS as a hangout? I found a spot that's pretty similar to that homeless camp below the eastern Algonquin overpass in IV.

To me it seems like the V map is huge but I rarely leave LS so I see the same things and it seems small, I haven't (thoroughly) explored Chilliad or the wilderness yet. I guess those are the parts you really get to know in multiplayer when LS is infested with Buzzards and suicidal F-16s.

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 06:36 AM Edited by Mr White0161, 29 September 2013 - 06:39 AM.

There was nothing wrong with the old layout, it was great... I know the server had some holes and bugs but did they really need to give it a face lift?

I have a draft map made up and am getting someone to make a new map for us in LS. Yes, industrial, South La Mesa, Cypress Flats and southern Elysian Island. In all about the size of Acter/Tudor/Port Tudor and maybe half of Leftwood.

I actually don't like the V map all that much. The city feels quite small, there really isn't that much of a vast difference between areas they all kind of roll into each other.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users