Photo

The Bianco Crime Famiglia

22,981 replies to this topic
Ex vGODLYv
  • Ex vGODLYv

OGz For Dayz

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:44 PM

How do yuns feel about Ex Military re-arming themselves. Cause were back. And we are looking for members so if you want to join hit me up.

Rambo21k
  • Rambo21k

Never forget.

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:51 PM

How do yuns feel about Ex Military re-arming themselves. Cause were back. And we are looking for members so if you want to join hit me up.

Dont come in here and try to take our members, thats just rude.

Ex vGODLYv
  • Ex vGODLYv

OGz For Dayz

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:59 PM

Ayy nigga we aint trying to take your members. Just advertising. Cause this is a popular thread and people who are ''clan-less '' might see this and want to join, lolol

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:01 PM

Ayy nigga we aint trying to take your members. Just advertising. Cause this is a popular thread and people who are ''clan-less '' might see this and want to join, lolol

That is f*cking rude. Get out. 

Ex vGODLYv
  • Ex vGODLYv

OGz For Dayz

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:03 PM

NIgga your in the Faustino syndicate...... lol dont say nothun random

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:06 PM

That has to be one of the stupidest f*cking things I've ever heard.

Obviously this one is not high on the gene pool.

With that said make like a tree and f*ck off.

Born_Homicidal
  • Born_Homicidal

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:08 PM Edited by Born_Homicidal, 25 September 2013 - 10:13 PM.

im new to this group but not to the game and it is rude..

coming in here saying that people who are clan-less may want to join but the fact is that they are here because they are interested in this "clan" and by you not respecting people based on their opinion of your post shows the lack of respect a leader/clan has towards others.

just my two cents.

also Don my bad, I haven't used a forums since war z times I forgot lol.. ill use the edit from now on,

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:11 PM Edited by Mr White0161, 25 September 2013 - 10:12 PM.

Don't get hung up on it Born. We've been around for a long time and it's not the first time classess morons have come in spouting off their stupidity. Happens all the f*cking time, one of the great beauties of being an established gang here on GTAF. Particularly one that has been around for some time.

Recently it's been kind of slow in that regard but we are bound to see a spike in the trend upon the release of GTAO.

Ex vGODLYv
  • Ex vGODLYv

OGz For Dayz

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:12 PM

I apoligize to all....... My bad

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:36 PM

Just watched the movie The Iceman... meh, it was ok. Wouldn't have paid to see it.

Spaz The Ferret
  • Spaz The Ferret

Admin Slayer

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 12:05 AM

You come into our family, trying to take members, and expect to walk out? Someone grab me a baseball bat. 

Spaz The Ferret
  • Spaz The Ferret

Admin Slayer

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 12:25 AM

User-name Spaz The Ferret
Age [Optional] 20
Time Zone -7 GMT
Platform[s] 360, PC
How Often Do You Visit GTAF? Now?
Any Previous Gang History? I was once in the KKK then found out I was a 300 pound black man
How Can You Contribute To The Family? Assassin
Anything To Add? Forget about it

Oh my god, yes. Rofl! It's been over 2 years!

Anyway, who do I talk to about a new siggy?

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 12:37 AM Edited by Mr White0161, 26 September 2013 - 12:37 AM.

Anyway, who do I talk to about a new siggy?

You could PM Mercy (can be found on the roster) or head over the GFX section.

...Remember to use edit rather than double post.

Spaz The Ferret
  • Spaz The Ferret

Admin Slayer

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 12:40 AM

Sorry about that. I thought someone posted after me.

lamboto
  • lamboto

Hungry Chicken

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 01:51 AM

I was eating clams this evening and I just felt the urge to make them talk in my friends ear, he was so startled.

Born_Homicidal
  • Born_Homicidal

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 03:06 AM

damn I just customized all of my primary vehicles and a buccaneer, must say they look very sexy imo..

I guess customization isn't that bad after all.. if anyone wants to check it out they are on social club (my profile) I believe ill update some more custom cars and im trying to use black/ red colors since its the fams choice, and I wont use blue cars lol

hopefully they show up/ http://socialclub.ro.../gtav/snapmatic  under Born_Homicidal

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 03:14 AM

I checked it out, you're right it doesn't look that bad in fact it look pretty damn sweet.

Born_Homicidal
  • Born_Homicidal

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 03:33 AM Edited by Born_Homicidal, 26 September 2013 - 03:40 AM.

I checked it out, you're right it doesn't look that bad in fact it look pretty damn sweet.

you could see it? I tried checking them out but sometimes they wont pop up..

but lol every time I customized a car it was night time so I was in a rush to take one and in that pic that you commented I had ballaz chasing me and the cops so I was trying to get a good pic but failed..

the lighting is pretty bad as well in the game when it comes to showing the car..

Spaz The Ferret
  • Spaz The Ferret

Admin Slayer

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 03:52 AM

I LOVE blue cars. :p I honestly keep mine panda. Black bottom, white top. :)

fgcarva1
  • fgcarva1

Il Figlioccio

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 04:11 AM Edited by fgcarva1, 26 September 2013 - 04:13 AM.

Hi there, I am interested in joining your clan. I've always been into military clans and feel like the Biancos aren't paying me enough. Don Bianco is kind of a Jew when it comes to hourly wages. I mean, I've been busting my balls around Los Santos, Liberty City and now back to Los Santos for what? Minimum wage? I'm 56 years old and I can shoot well, I also know how to steal cars and make a mean linguini. Gamertag: Doc Faustino. Add me up! Thanks

In other news, just came back from a midnight run. Ran for like 40 minutes, pretty good for a smoker, eh?

And yeah, Spaz 2 years is a long time. I don't think you know the majority of the newer guys. :/ And I find it funny how the "Blue Car" thing hasn't been enforced too much in the past year or so. :lol: I still love my Blue Coquette.

• Glenn. likes this

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 05:49 AM

I just killed a shark while scuba diving looking for submarine parts.

Spaz The Ferret
  • Spaz The Ferret

Admin Slayer

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 05:55 AM

I found the moon gravity cheat. :p Soo much fun driving cars into the ocean with it on.

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 06:54 AM

I collected all the submarine parts for this bitch who killed her husband and said she was going to pay you, when she didn't pay up I stabbed her.

Born_Homicidal
  • Born_Homicidal

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 07:25 AM Edited by Born_Homicidal, 26 September 2013 - 07:26 AM.

I collected all the submarine parts for this bitch who killed her husband and said she was going to pay you, when she didn't pay up I stabbed her.

wow what happened to respecting women at all times?? lol jp

anyways you should try to find all the spaceship parts heard there is an ultimate reward for that......

but this reminds me of when I knocked out that misc. encounter with a girl downtown who was talking about being a neutral positive or some sh*t so I knocked her out cold lmao

anyone else realize that buying properties isn't even worth it? especially the impound considering you have to tow 300 cars just to make even..love the glitch though.

also ive added a couple people on xbox if I missed  anyone please feel free to add me

as for the panda car, idk ive tried doing two tone, but I just don't like it besides silver on silver., the secondary and primary options don't really make good color patterns imo

SRB
  • SRB

Riding the highway to nowhere.

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 04:59 PM

I decided to restart the games campaign and do everything from a different characters perspective, and do all the missions the opposite way I did before. Once I get back to the end, then I'll work on 100%. Anyways, I went out and came home. When I got back my mom took the living room tv so I went on samp. 

On samp I forgot I was still wanted, and had been chased multiple times last time playing. So in turn, I ended up getting chased by SFPD maybe 7 times before hiding for about an hour. After that, I was chased by SASD twice upon coming out to get food and gas. Doug chased me twice after that. Then this happened. 

sDn2CZ2.png?1

tQpvlQL.png?1

DQOtEZB.png?1

4uoALNn.png?1

I paid him 150k cause I made him loose an m4 in an rp scenario that he reported about. I felt bad haha. 

fgcarva1
  • fgcarva1

Il Figlioccio

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 05:01 PM

If you guys haven't noticed I haven't been on LIVE very much, not because I only have Silver, but because I have one ethernet port that I use on my laptop since university wi-fi is so bad. But when GTA:O comes out, I'll be on whenever I can.

Got class until 8 today, then will try to get on V and work on all this sh*t. I haven't even unlocked the options for Spaceship or Submarine parts, not even hunting. Haha

Born_Homicidal
  • Born_Homicidal

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 05:47 PM Edited by Born_Homicidal, 26 September 2013 - 05:48 PM.

If you guys haven't noticed I haven't been on LIVE very much, not because I only have Silver, but because I have one ethernet port that I use on my laptop since university wi-fi is so bad. But when GTA:O comes out, I'll be on whenever I can.

Got class until 8 today, then will try to get on V and work on all this sh*t. I haven't even unlocked the options for Spaceship or Submarine parts, not even hunting. Haha

I feel it man that one Ethernet cable thing is a pain at times, I either have to use it for the internet or my 360 lol.. wish I had the extension for two but I worry it might slow down my gameplay if I had both connected..

as for the spaceship they are like gta's old games artifacts that you find laying around.

Spoiler
this the first time ive hear  about submarine parts though lol

Gilligan
  • Gilligan

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 26 September 2013 - 06:34 PM

People trying to recruit from the Bianco topic? Somebody buy me a Glock. Make sure the serial numbers are removed so the murders cannot be traced back to me.

On a more lighter and less psychotic note; how are you all doing? Excited for GTA Online?

Ex vGODLYv
  • Ex vGODLYv

OGz For Dayz

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 07:10 PM

Ill tell you what Spaz.. If you think you can get me come and try My gt is Bot God Gigante..... Come see me on IV or V ill record. No turbos..... M4 n Armour alloud..

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 07:11 PM

wow what happened to respecting women at all times?? lol jp

Ah yes, the beauty of the loop hole. The rule does not apply to whores and or gold diggers which are pretty much the same thing.

The sonar station is a pretty good property. You get the sub and get to collect the nuclear waste which you get $23,000 for each one collected. You break even on the property after you collect 11. Some properties do have a good return and others don't. Realisticly you can't expect to see the ROI until about 10yrs after the purchase, if you're good and smart and have a solid client base it can be done in 5.

@Carva- I figured it had something to do with that but no big deal considering O isn't out yet.

@Imagine- We're doing alright. As you can see.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users