Photo

The Bianco Crime Famiglia

22,717 replies to this topic
Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 02:53 AM

Welcome new guy. It's refreshing to have a new face. And by that, I don't mean y'all muthaf*ckas who hung out with us for months before applying. :lol:

Scott, I feel like the great majority of people will choose that. There's really no other viable option. 

sh*t, that nigga Spaz is online on xbox. Haven't seen him on in forever.

sh*t. I miss that guy. Don't have him on LIVE for ages I think. Someone should get in touch with him.

I don't even think I have him on my list anymore. He was solid.

fgcarva1
  • fgcarva1

Il Figlioccio

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 04:06 AM

Went on V to make some money through

Spoiler
. Beat the game having 26M, now just by playing the stock market I got nearly 200M. From what I read you can get up to 1.5-2 Billion. Then I'll buy myself the country club, the Marina and whatever else.

Gotta start working on 100% Completion, though as it looks quite easy.

ygbbrazy
  • ygbbrazy

Get ya gurp on

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 04:17 AM

sh*t. I miss that guy. Don't have him on LIVE for ages I think. Someone should get in touch with him.

I been hollerin at him. Told him we need to get in a game with him when gtao is up. It's been a got dang coons age.

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 05:49 AM Edited by Mr White0161, 25 September 2013 - 05:49 AM.

I been hollerin at him. Told him we need to get in a game with him when gtao is up. It's been a got dang coons age.

Be sweet if he started rolling with us again.

For those of you who don't know Spaz is unsung OG BCF, one of the first soldiers in the following weeks of the familys creation.

Spaz The Ferret
  • Spaz The Ferret

Admin Slayer

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 06:34 AM

Guess who is back? 

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 06:56 AM Edited by Mr White0161, 25 September 2013 - 06:57 AM.

Guess who is back? 

Looky looky, what the f*ck do we have here!

How you doin' buddy? Been a long time... ready to start rolling with the crew again?

Spaz The Ferret
  • Spaz The Ferret

Admin Slayer

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 06:59 AM

Guess who is back? 

Looky looky, what the f*ck do we have here!

How you doin' buddy? Been a long time... ready to start rolling with the crew again?

You know it! Long story short, I am done with probation, and am bumming off of my room mates xbox. I ill have a new one soon, though. 

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 07:15 AM

Good to hear you got all that sh*t done and over with. I know that is what caused you to go MIA for that extended period of time.

A lot has changed but still much remains the same. Quite a few new faces in the family and a few a old ones whom you'll remember. For the time being I'm going to put you in the Associate spot until you get yourself reaquainted. Perfect timing nonetheless as we are on the verge of GTAO!

Spaz The Ferret
  • Spaz The Ferret

Admin Slayer

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 07:16 AM

I know, right? So far, GTA V is simply amazing. RS did a great job, except they made my Futo too damned hard to get!

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 07:20 AM

Artful was saying that very thing to me the other day about the Futo and how it is almost impossible to find. My ride is the Shafter, that car is simply amazing! There are a couple others that I really quite like but that one there is right at that top for me.

Spaz The Ferret
  • Spaz The Ferret

Admin Slayer

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 07:29 AM Edited by Spaz The Ferret, 25 September 2013 - 07:50 AM.

You know I was always the stunt man! The Futo is the best drifter hands down. :)

Speaking of which, I managed to find one spawn as I was Michael, right out front of his gate. Hell yeah! I built a drifter, and a rally spec one. My garage has two AE86s!

SRB
  • SRB

Riding the highway to nowhere.

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:58 AM

I remember spaz, he was "leaving" just as I was joining, around the same week. Heard nothing but good things nonetheless. Cool to see another drift fan with us too haha. Look forward to playing with ya. 

My dog bit through my new cable, but I have money and have to suck it up and buy another one. Not missing a minute of online. 

Spaz The Ferret
  • Spaz The Ferret

Admin Slayer

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 11:18 AM

Sick S13 as your siggy, SRB. Very clean! haha anyway, I am looking to pick up an AE86 in real life. My s13 had to go because it's not original enough for me. :p

fgcarva1
  • fgcarva1

Il Figlioccio

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 02:31 PM

Guess who is back? 

Mah nigga! What up Spaz, how you been holding down homie? Really glad you're back, it's been a while man!!

And yes, I want Futo GTs back... those things are f*cking amazing. I've always enjoyed the Schafter by this time I like the Tailgater (Michael's car) or maybe even the new Oracle.

Sam97
  • Sam97

=AoD=

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 25 September 2013 - 03:09 PM

The Futo GT is back but you have to make it yourself by taking it to LS Customs.

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 03:30 PM

Guess who is back? 

Mah nigga! What up Spaz, how you been holding down homie? Really glad you're back, it's been a while man!!

And yes, I want Futo GTs back... those things are f*cking amazing. I've always enjoyed the Schafter by this time I like the Tailgater (Michael's car) or maybe even the new Oracle.

The Tailgater is nice, to me that car is like the Presidente in IV... not really a fav but a car you'd jack just because it's sweet to roll around in.

I really do quite like that Shafter but the others I enjoy and most likely will have online would be the Ocelet Jackal and the Lampadati Felon. Plus an SUV (Granger or Cavalcade) and a sports car or two (Surano) and obviously the Buffalo.

Born_Homicidal
  • Born_Homicidal

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 06:21 PM Edited by Born_Homicidal, 25 September 2013 - 08:34 PM.

thanks for the warm welcome, im mostly new to the whole gta scene but ive been in the Red Dead Redemption for a while making a small group into a powerful one, until everyone lost interest and moved on to the next game. Im looking for people to call in this case famiglia where people will stick by one another and have a solid permanent crew. So that being said I am glad that I was given the privilege to start at the bottom and prove myself to this group.

Anyways i haven't memorized all the cars in the game yet nor seen all of them but if i were to choose my top 3-10 vehicles they would be (going to look them up)

1. Vigero

2. Gauntlet

3. Buffalo

4. buccaneer

5. Fugitive

6. Picador

7. Dominator

8. 9f

9. Sandking

10. Bison/ Granger

but i mostly prefer driving 4 door vehicles especially when it comes to online

if we were to do a drive by it would look bad ass in a Washington or a tailgater or even a shafter imo.

one thing i must say that i don't like, is that the customization sucks ass meaning that there aren't many options and all the cars are pretty much stocked up on good rims and what not. Also im a muscle car guy and most of these cars just look like they are high end vehicles the only one that really sticks out are the buccaneer and the vigero every other car just looks fancy imo. 

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 06:27 PM Edited by Mr White0161, 25 September 2013 - 06:28 PM.

I quite like the Buccaneer, they gave it a real '65 GTO look which is one of the only years of GM products that I like aside from the '67 Impala. The customization could have been better giving more options to choose from but nonetheless it's still nice to be able to do up custom rides. As for the Buffalo I have a natural love for it as my dad and I have an '06 Charger RT Daytona which we did up real nice and proper.

Born_Homicidal
  • Born_Homicidal

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 07:21 PM

i agree something is better than nothing at all, but when they said we can customize i automatically assumed it was going to be better than SA since it was perfect in that game, i assumed they would have built on it a bit more. The biggest issue is that some cars you simply cant do anything to them at all, lol i don't like prius cars but i wanted to see how cool i could make that car look but was shut down as soon as i drove it in.

yeah the way the cars look is amazing since they look just like the real thing but what do you think about the Camaro/challenger combo that they threw in?

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 07:32 PM

I'm half and half on their Challenger, the real car I'm not that hot on, it's a sweet chick car. The Camero I don't much care for, I really do not like GM and I think the car is rather ugly, especially the ass end of it.

fgcarva1
  • fgcarva1

Il Figlioccio

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 07:47 PM

I don't much care for cars, you guys know I never drive. Someone always drives me around, haha But now that I am done the game, here's my checklist of things to do:

1: Work the Stock Market by doing

Spoiler
Then buy all properties.

2: Finish Flight School for the f*ck of it.

3: Do Strangers and Friends or whatever it's called

4: Finish Shooting Range stuff with all characters.

5: See what all these

Spoiler
are all about.

Oh, and I also found the Playboy Mansion in game. It was a really nice touch and a huge mansion. So glad they added a rendition of that in-game. It's hilarious how the women walk around topless and sh*t. Really nice backyard with tons of pools, too.

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 07:50 PM

Oh look, info on GTAO!

Hey Carva, you can drop your concerns about paying for new content.

Spaz The Ferret
  • Spaz The Ferret

Admin Slayer

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 08:20 PM

Sorry, but I won't be calling cars by their game name much, but rather than the real life equivalent. I love the Mercedes G55 alot for an SUV. Keep it classy!

fgcarva1
  • fgcarva1

Il Figlioccio

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 08:28 PM Edited by fgcarva1, 25 September 2013 - 08:29 PM.

Oh look, info on GTAO!

Hey Carva, you can drop your concerns about paying for new content.

Thank God. This is what really made me less concerned.

You will have the option to purchase GTA$ through the in-game Store. The game and its economy have been designed and balanced for the vast majority of players who will not buy extra cash.

Born_Homicidal
  • Born_Homicidal

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 08:37 PM Edited by Born_Homicidal, 25 September 2013 - 08:39 PM.

to buy properties just gather enough cash

Spoiler
and then just do the
Spoiler

fgcarva1
  • fgcarva1

Il Figlioccio

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 08:40 PM

Spoiler
and then just do the
Spoiler

I don't know what glitch you're referring to. As for making money, as I posted before, I'm playing the market which if things keep going the way they are, should get each character 1-1.5 Billion which should be good enough to own everything in the game. I would've done it yesterday, but I would then have to plug in my Ethernet cable as one of the stocks is traded in the BAWSAQ, but I was too lazy so I'll try it later tonight.

Born_Homicidal
  • Born_Homicidal

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 08:43 PM

Spoiler
and then just do the
Spoiler

I don't know what glitch you're referring to. As for making money, as I posted before, I'm playing the market which if things keep going the way they are, should get each character 1-1.5 Billion which should be good enough to own everything in the game. I would've done it yesterday, but I would then have to plug in my Ethernet cable as one of the stocks is traded in the BAWSAQ, but I was too lazy so I'll try it later tonight.

its a harmless one imo that would help people who cant get money (I tried the stocks did the the assassination ones and my stocks just kept going down even the Tinkle one, I guess I waited too long) where you can purchase every property with only 150m

Born_Homicidal
  • Born_Homicidal

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 08:44 PM

I'm half and half on their Challenger, the real car I'm not that hot on, it's a sweet chick car. The Camero I don't much care for, I really do not like GM and I think the car is rather ugly, especially the ass end of it.

what a girl car? lol idk I think it looks pretty hot in this game but had a wtf reaction to it when I first saw it.

you think all of GMs care are ugly or is that a specific car in the game?

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:01 PM Edited by Mr White0161, 25 September 2013 - 09:01 PM.

I don't like GM, other than Cadillac. For the most part their cars are very ugly and poorly built, especially the trucks.

Try not to double post, use the edit. It's against forum rules to double.

Rambo21k
  • Rambo21k

Never forget.

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:12 PM Edited by Rambo21k, 25 September 2013 - 09:19 PM.

Finally have V that commie bastard came through! !!

btw, the october game informer has a good 4 pages of info on O

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users