» «
Photo

The Bianco Crime Famiglia

23,003 replies to this topic
Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 05:44 AM Edited by Mr White0161, 21 September 2013 - 03:42 PM.

Don, mind posting an image that shows where that is in the map? Or one of those GTA V map things (I remember we used them for BnC Roleplay, forgot what they're called).

Open up the link and click the button on the image to the right of the thumb that will take you to the map overview.

EDIT: Did Social Club get overloaded or something because every time I go to as of now it just says "An Unexpected Error Has Occured"... worked fine last night.

SRB
  • SRB

Riding the highway to nowhere.

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 05:48 PM

I'm GOLD! I'll be online today. 

lamboto
  • lamboto

Hungry Chicken

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 12:37 AM

I know where the militia's will be based out of in online.

Also I was playing the Poleto Bay Heist and as soon as I saw them walk out the doors, I just flat said holy said.

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 03:47 AM

Here's my ride!

I love the Shafter, it's a sweet ride and one of my favs.

Gilligan
  • Gilligan

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 22 September 2013 - 03:51 AM

How you doing lads?

Michael De Santa
  • Michael De Santa

"The Boss"

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 September 2013 - 04:16 AM

Here's my ride!

I love the Shafter, it's a sweet ride and one of my favs.

Nice car Mr.White, I loved that car in the balled of gay tony, it was good to know they brought it back.

My favorite car is http://prod.cloud.ro...o8gtL7w/0_0.jpg

You guys ready for online?

aKKolade
  • aKKolade

GTAV Roleplay [PS3] Founder

• Members
  • None
  • Best Event 2013 "[PS3] Grand Theft Auto V Roleplay"

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:09 AM

Hey guys, I know it's not my business to give any suggestions since I'm not in the family but I just wanted to say that from what Mr. white is looking for in a compound there are several cool locations::
- Factory where Stretcch takes Franklin and Lamar out to a drug deal
- Saw Mill where you have to do a mission concerning Lamar
- Warehouse in Paleto Bay
- Altruist Cult Fort ((has fences and everything but iis sorta out of the way))

Once again, I know I'm not a part of the family I'm just trying to help you guys get situated fast once GTA Online comes out!

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:27 AM

Hey guys, I know it's not my business to give any suggestions since I'm not in the family but I just wanted to say that from what Mr. white is looking for in a compound there are several cool locations::
- Factory where Stretcch takes Franklin and Lamar out to a drug deal
- Saw Mill where you have to do a mission concerning Lamar
- Warehouse in Paleto Bay
- Altruist Cult Fort ((has fences and everything but iis sorta out of the way))

Once again, I know I'm not a part of the family I'm just trying to help you guys get situated fast once GTA Online comes out!

Thanks for the suggestion. I've been focusing on south east LS and have found numerous suitable locations. The areas you suggested I'm pretty sure the AoD got their sights on that ;)

@Ezio- Never much cared for their Rolls Royce, it's also just too flashy and obnoxious.

aKKolade
  • aKKolade

GTAV Roleplay [PS3] Founder

• Members
  • None
  • Best Event 2013 "[PS3] Grand Theft Auto V Roleplay"

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:51 AM

We'll good luck with finding a spot! When I fix my Xbox I'll be sure to join you guys in checking it out online! For now I'm rocking the PS3 side of GTa ;) also I agree that the Rolls Royce is too gaudy, my favorite is with the Porsche Cayenne or the Sentinel.

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 07:57 AM

I am sure you'll stumble across us at some point in GTAO :beerhat:

Ha, Social Club is overloaded.

lamboto
  • lamboto

Hungry Chicken

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 03:11 PM Edited by lamboto, 22 September 2013 - 04:28 PM.

He knows about the camp. Chop his testicles off and rip out his eyes. Then place his testicles in his eye sockets and make him eat his eyes.

EDIT: Social Club is back up.

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:35 AM

He knows about the camp. Chop his testicles off and rip out his eyes. Then place his testicles in his eye sockets and make him eat his eyes.

EDIT: Social Club is back up.

We're not Persians.

I figured they would get that fixed pretty fast. Still it's funny to see that it got overloaded, kind of like when there was new V news and GTAF would get overloaded haha.

fgcarva1
  • fgcarva1

Il Figlioccio

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:06 AM Edited by fgcarva1, 24 September 2013 - 04:07 AM.

sh*t, just got back home after a few days away in the Suburbs at my buddy's place. So, I just got permanently drunk and decided to skip classes today to get more trashed. And played lots of GTA. I'm just setting up the

Spoiler
heist.

I've also been watching The Trailer Park Boys. It's not a "haha" funny show, but it's good to watch for entertainment. I'm on the episode where Ricky gets married.

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:19 AM

It really isn't a "haha" show like a lot of comedy shows but it's funny in it's own way with the scenarios and scenes and most of all the characters and their interactions. The show is really quite raw in its own way which makes it a joy.

fgcarva1
  • fgcarva1

Il Figlioccio

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:35 AM

Aannd, the credits roll in.

Just finished the V story. Really good, tad bit short, but that's because they count some of the missions (heist setups) as full missions. As for the ending SPOILERS

Spoiler

ygbbrazy
  • ygbbrazy

Peyote Smoothie

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 September 2013 - 07:21 AM

sh*t, that nigga Spaz is online on xbox. Haven't seen him on in forever.

Born_Homicidal
  • Born_Homicidal

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 09:20 AM

Username: Born Homicidal

Time Zone: PST -8 GMT

Platform: Xbox 360

MP Games Played: sh*t loads (mains: Gears of War, BF, Max Payne, Red Dead, etc..)

How Often Do You Visit GTAForums? Just Joined looking for a crew to join up and make it to the top in gta 5

Any Entries In Your Member Log? N/A

Any Previous Gangs You've Been In? GTA none Red Dead and others the Born Brothers (didn't work out cause I couldn't buy Gear of War Judgement)

How Can You Contribute To A Gang?was a very good assassin in Red Dead, was also the Co-leader/Advisor, good in combat and skilled in maneuvering vehicles, along with great advice and great loyalty.

Tell Us About Yourself: I love to game, and I love to be around those I can call my brothers (not some random people I see every now and then) I was in a brotherhood that I wished to have made into a RL MC since we all knew eachother in RL but they never grew out of their kid stage until this day im the only one who has bills, and a job the others rely on women, and are stuck in HS I love them though since I will always be a brother even though they no longer see me as one. I am all about loyalty and good judgment but I will definitely carry out orders from the top positions as I always expect lower ranks to do. I am willing to work hard to make a name for myself in this group. im also getting BF4 so that would be cool if people had that game as well.

Anything Else: Not interested in being a part of the crew until GTA 5 multi comes out since I tried playing gta 4 multi again and got extremely bored, also before I am either rejected or accepted I would like to hear from the Do or any other member that can answer a few questions that I have before I swear Omerta to  the family.  GT: Born Homicidal   (I preffer messages rather than Chat at first)

lamboto
  • lamboto

Hungry Chicken

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 11:22 AM

Well V did come out, but O didn't so applications are a risky business.

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:02 PM

@Born: Currently I have a standing of no new members until Online. However, considering the depth and detail gone into your application I would like to get to know you. Send me a friend request via XBL and let's talk sometime and get to know one another.

GT: D0N Bianco

Rambo21k
  • Rambo21k

Never forget.

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:51 PM

Well ill probably be on live in a few, still not V due to "technical difficulties" with the Commie I was supposed to buy it from, but I was able to get the price down to $40 because of the wait.

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 07:10 PM

You still don't have V? ...I guess so much for that "guy" you knew :lol:

Rambo21k
  • Rambo21k

Never forget.

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 07:15 PM

Yea, last time I deal with that commie bastard Hopefully I should have it tomorrow, or there's gonna besome trouble

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 09:56 PM

Wouldn't it have been easier to buy it when it came it...

Rambo21k
  • Rambo21k

Never forget.

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 10:21 PM

That's the "technical difficulties" part, the shipment came in late, but I'm getting it for$20 cheaper, so personally I think its worth the wait.

SRB
  • SRB

Riding the highway to nowhere.

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 10:21 PM

Spoiler

Just got some money, super close to having my own car soon.

• Rambo21k likes this

The Bianco Crime Famiglia
  • The Bianco Crime Famiglia

Padrino di Alderney

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 12:19 AM

Username: Born Homicidal

Time Zone: PST -8 GMT

Platform: Xbox 360

MP Games Played: sh*t loads (mains: Gears of War, BF, Max Payne, Red Dead, etc..)

How Often Do You Visit GTAForums? Just Joined looking for a crew to join up and make it to the top in gta 5

Any Entries In Your Member Log? N/A

Any Previous Gangs You've Been In? GTA none Red Dead and others the Born Brothers (didn't work out cause I couldn't buy Gear of War Judgement)

How Can You Contribute To A Gang?was a very good assassin in Red Dead, was also the Co-leader/Advisor, good in combat and skilled in maneuvering vehicles, along with great advice and great loyalty.

Tell Us About Yourself: I love to game, and I love to be around those I can call my brothers (not some random people I see every now and then) I was in a brotherhood that I wished to have made into a RL MC since we all knew eachother in RL but they never grew out of their kid stage until this day im the only one who has bills, and a job the others rely on women, and are stuck in HS I love them though since I will always be a brother even though they no longer see me as one. I am all about loyalty and good judgment but I will definitely carry out orders from the top positions as I always expect lower ranks to do. I am willing to work hard to make a name for myself in this group. im also getting BF4 so that would be cool if people had that game as well.

Anything Else: Not interested in being a part of the crew until GTA 5 multi comes out since I tried playing gta 4 multi again and got extremely bored, also before I am either rejected or accepted I would like to hear from the Do or any other member that can answer a few questions that I have before I swear Omerta to  the family.  GT: Born Homicidal   (I preffer messages rather than Chat at first)

Welcome to the family Born.

Your starting position is Giovane D'Honore.

Giovane D'Honore: Giovane D'Honore also referred to as an "Outsider" is the lowest rank. This is someone new to family, more of an "errand boy" than anything else. You'll hang around for awhile then with activity and interest you'll soon move up in the family.

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 12:26 AM

When will these f*cking tables get fixed!!!

fgcarva1
  • fgcarva1

Il Figlioccio

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 12:40 AM

Welcome new guy. It's refreshing to have a new face. And by that, I don't mean y'all muthaf*ckas who hung out with us for months before applying. :lol:

Scott, I feel like the great majority of people will choose that. There's really no other viable option. 

sh*t, that nigga Spaz is online on xbox. Haven't seen him on in forever.

sh*t. I miss that guy. Don't have him on LIVE for ages I think. Someone should get in touch with him.

lamboto
  • lamboto

Hungry Chicken

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 12:53 AM

I hung out for months before not applying.

Rambo21k
  • Rambo21k

Never forget.

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:00 AM Edited by Rambo21k, 25 September 2013 - 01:03 AM.

@carva- that supoosed to mean something? :D

Fresh meat!! Haha Its always good to see that there are competent people out there that are new to the forums.

Now that I think about it, my app was never "officially"accepted, Don was just like, yea youre in, and put my name on the roster. Haha

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users