Photo

The Bianco Crime Famiglia

22,969 replies to this topic
SRB
  • SRB

Riding the highway to nowhere.

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 11:01 AM

Don I did the same as you and carva. Played for 8 hrs yesterday and did the same thing with the first heist. They demand more, but they are worth using. I've been spending time literally, doing mission after mission and got pretty far. I've also been doing alot of shooting practice, and driving to get my skill up and ready for online. 

Don there were a few cars I drove, that I knew you would jump on immediately and like. As far as driving goes, its really weird in the beginning. Real weird. After a little while and some getting used to, I really like it now. I also really like the gunfighting too. 

Michael-Don

Trevor-Pazzo

Franklin-Kush

More to come.. 

fgcarva1
  • fgcarva1

Il Figlioccio

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:48 PM

I ended up playing for ~7 hours, which is the longest game session I've had for years! I have 1 hour of class in a few minutes and after that I'll study a bit then get on V. So glad Tuesdays and Wednesdays are the days where I barely have class. 

Went in the quiet way in the first heist, I forgot to mention, I picked a sh*tty hacker so I didn't get enough time. But got enough loot. What did you guys think of Trevor's first mission? (SPOILERS)

Spoiler

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 07:01 PM

(SPOILERS)

Spoiler

I know, that's exactly what I thought as well. Just goes to show how off the rails the guy really is and I don't think they've ever had a character as tempermental as him other than Tommy... but even then Tommy was still sane and used hs anger issues for good to complete whatever his task was.

lamboto
  • lamboto

Hungry Chicken

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 08:07 PM Edited by lamboto, 18 September 2013 - 08:07 PM.

I don't care if I haven't played the game, just DAMN. I thought that was a new way to start off a mission.

Spoiler

MIDEVL
  • MIDEVL

BCF Caporegime

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 08:16 PM

My GTAV experience has been f*cking awesome, I've only had about 4 hours clocked in and I spent a good eighth of that time driving to the Stunt Plane Trials place and back, total pain in the ass but it was a nice drive... Kind of showed me the variety. I helped out

Spoiler
as Franklin and robbed a 24/7... Rode the blimp and checked out a bunch of stuff.

I haven't gotten to Trevor yet but that should be just around the corner... I'm so hyped for this and I even wore my new LS Snapback today, totally awesome. By the time GTAO comes out, I'll be prepared for sh*t and I can not wait.

fgcarva1
  • fgcarva1

Il Figlioccio

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 10:17 PM

I even wore my new LS Snapback today, totally awesome.

MIDEVL, I really like you, but sh*t man, a snapback? I'm disappointed. 

I'm where all characters meet and about to do the Demo mission (burst into IAA HQ), I didn't put a spoiler tag there because we all know that mission, so f*ck it.

Disturbed Demon
  • Disturbed Demon

MMA Elite

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 01:38 AM

So...................................................I got an xbox! I paid whatever price because I couldnt wait! I'll see you guys in game when multiplayer comes out!

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 01:49 AM Edited by Mr White0161, 19 September 2013 - 01:50 AM.

I'm where all characters meet and about to do the Demo mission (burst into IAA HQ), I didn't put a spoiler tag there because we all know that mission, so f*ck it.

I did that earlier today, also have done the second heist which is set up by Trevor.

I must say I really really like the shooting mechanics in this game and I also really like the driving. For my story mode I turned auto-aim off so I could get a firm grip and feel for it before online comes out. I've spent quite a bit of time at the shooting range getting gold in almost every category. And yes, as mentioned before I know the rides I'm going to be all over.

If any of you guys are just cruising/exploring about in the industrial area try and keep your eyes out for a nice solid compound kind of like the encasement; highwalls/fences, bottle neck enterance, lots of space inside, garage/warehouse and if possible an interior. And if you are also looking for some new hangouts for us remember the search parameters; defendable from any and all types of attacks and or spaces in which we'd need to work on defending from certain things, lots of moving room we don't want to be caught in a small place we want to have room to move about and last but not least location, industrial/docks or north west LS.

@Derek- Good to hear. I doubt the price was that bad the systems are f*cking cheap now especially if you're buying a replacement.

fgcarva1
  • fgcarva1

Il Figlioccio

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 03:19 AM

I'm setting up the second heist. Been playing with assisted aim because I really don't get the feel for shooting. Only got Gold on the Assault Rifle range. As for spots, I don't really like that industrial area. I think we could try some of the farms like the

Spoiler
, or anything that's not really in LS.

Gotta do some readings for my Political Theory class. Re-reading The Prince for like the 4th time. Funny enough, since our professor is away giving a talk about Machiavelli at Harvard, the TA sent us an e-mail asking us to watch gangster movies, especially A Bronx Tale and The Godfather to get the feel for Machiavelli's theory of virtú. So, I guess that's how I'm gonna study tonight! :lol:

The Wong Asian
  • The Wong Asian

"Don is still a useless piece of sh*t"

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 03:45 AM

Well, unlike most of you. I'm exploring the map first.

fgcarva1
  • fgcarva1

Il Figlioccio

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 05:42 AM

Have you guys seen this new "For Adults" gang that's around? Who say they have over 6,900 members (allegedly on various games and consoles). I thought things couldn't get more pathetic, but when people say they're "Adults Only", it just makes them seem like they're real try-hards to be mature. Probably some 20 year-olds who feel the need to show they're better than teenagers by acting all hard.

I really dislike when gangs set standards for age as it doesn't really f*cking matter as long as members act accordingly to their idea of a fun gaming crew.

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 08:07 AM Edited by Mr White0161, 19 September 2013 - 08:07 AM.

Have you guys seen this new "For Adults" gang that's around? Who say they have over 6,900 members (allegedly on various games and consoles). I thought things couldn't get more pathetic, but when people say they're "Adults Only", it just makes them seem like they're real try-hards to be mature. Probably some 20 year-olds who feel the need to show they're better than teenagers by acting all hard.

I really dislike when gangs set standards for age as it doesn't really f*cking matter as long as members act accordingly to their idea of a fun gaming crew.

That has to be one of the dumbest f*cking things I've ever heard.

The industrial areas really are quite nice looking, I spent an hour or two just exploring those areas and they really are very nice. Most of the outer country as you suggested I really don't like all that much, too dirty, Paleto Bay is really quite nice though and wouldn't mind hanging out there and or West LS; Vesspuci and Vinewood area.

You gotta get over soft aim one way or another because when push comes to shove there isn't going to be any soft aim when it comes to online.

Now one quarl I have is why is there only one strip club? Of the places I've seen that place is one I wouldn't mind chilling out at in GTAO but the problem is that it's basically in the middle of the city and I am sure almost everyone is going to try and stake claim to that.

Setting up another heist... I think this will be the third?

Good talking with Derek and Nathan again, shared a few laughs and bullsh*tted a bit in a party tonight.

SRB
  • SRB

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 10:34 AM

Don I did the same thing as you again. :lol:

I don't know which one you consider the second heist as I did two for trevor since the first one by Micheal. The shooting range is also alot of fun. As far as aim goes, I turned all assists off so it wouldn't throw me off once I get online and I'd have more of a feel for it. 

The seafloor is really awesome to explore. I've done small amounts of exploring as I've been playing alot of missions but while doing missions I've seen a few cool spots. One place thats similar to our docks in LC. I have live and all, not sure if my mic works. Might have to go buy a cheap one at walmart to hold me over for a little while. 

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:28 PM

I should have been more specific, I am doing a second heist for Trevor knocking over a bank in the country.

I also think I might know what place you were mentioning down at the docks, I saw a few spots down there that wouldn't be that bad. As previously mentioned; some kind of compound like the encasement, high walls/fences, warehouse space, defendable.

SRB
  • SRB

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 07:07 PM

The main thing about the encasement was that there was one way in and a few options out. So you can defend one side, and focus on the attackers, while having the option to escape if you are overpowered. 

fgcarva1
  • fgcarva1

Il Figlioccio

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 08:22 PM

Wow, I'm a bit further behind in the story than you guys. I have way too much work to do but hopefully tomorrow afternoon I can try to get on V again. I'll do some practice without soft-aim after I finish the story. I may have to change my sensitivity to match the one I had on IV.

MERCYOVTHEDEVIL
  • MERCYOVTHEDEVIL

Makaveli Trained

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 08:26 PM

f*cking gamestop takes forever to ship consoles! -.-

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 10:15 PM

f*cking gamestop takes forever to ship consoles! -.-

Facist pigs!

@Carva- I turned my aim sensitivity down to low like I had it in IV... surprisingly enough the shooting range actaully does help you get a feel and isn't just a mini-game.

@Scott- That's what made it truly wonderful. We most likely won't be able to find anything like it again but if we can get something close to it then we'll be golden. If you find something mark it down on the game map that came with it or something.

fgcarva1
  • fgcarva1

Il Figlioccio

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 02:02 AM

Getting on V. Will plug my XBox to my ethernet cable to get Live, if anyone wants to get ona  chat, send me an invite.

Michael De Santa
  • Michael De Santa

"The Boss"

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 September 2013 - 03:25 AM

Thought I'd share this with you guys, Lamar, his voice actor signed up for GTA forums.

http://gtaforums.com...amar-loves-you/

Evidence Image - https://scontent-a-p...612798784_n.jpg

fgcarva1
  • fgcarva1

Il Figlioccio

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 06:51 AM Edited by fgcarva1, 20 September 2013 - 06:53 AM.

Not sure anyone here cares, but thanks for the info, I guess.

I'm enjoying playing with Trevor and Franklin more than I thought I would. Although I like Michael not because he's a white upper-class male, but because I enjoy Los Santos more than I thought I would. I like the rural regions, but Los Santos is so vibrant and dynamic with its people. Rockford Hills and Vespucci Beach are really cool with all the NPCs and action that goes on. I think i got tired f the countryside from playing RDR and Los Santos is a nice change. Franklin was cool at the beginning but I got tired of him, and Trevor is just... meh, just a funny character, but I prefer driving around Rodeo Dr. and looking at the city life because it is so well done.

EDIT: Read the Lamar thing, and that is actually really cool. I enjoy the fact he came by to thank the community. He did do a great job as a voice actor and I think I'll leave my message in the thread.

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 07:57 AM Edited by Mr White0161, 20 September 2013 - 07:59 AM.

Well I've finished it, now I'm ready for online. I don't know what it is but for some reason I gotta complete the story mode/campaign of a game before I play multiplayer. Anyways it was a fun story mode and I rather enjoyed it. Still much f*cking around to be done whiles preparing for online. Found a couple of nice locations for us to set up shop, going to recon them a bit more.

One thing I enjoyed about this story is how unlike other GTA's being based around organized crime this was white collar criminals and the true grit of American Capitalisim which fairly depicted the greed and selfishness in the longing fight to gain the almighty dollar.

That's kind of cool of the dude to come on by and check out the community dedicated to GTA.

fgcarva1
  • fgcarva1

Il Figlioccio

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 12:19 PM Edited by fgcarva1, 20 September 2013 - 12:19 PM.

So, you guys know how I mentioned I sometimes suffer from insomnia? Yeah, I was out last night until 2:30 ish... came home and couldn't sleep. At 4 I decided I'd do some studying. So I studied for a bit then did a sh*tton of GTA missions. I just did the one where two trains crash on that bridge (not gonna add spoiler tags because the scene has been seen on the trailers). Now it's almost 8:30 AM and I'm gonna shower and have breakfast then do some more studying for a class I have at noon.

Not sure how much I have left, but I plan on finishing the story then doing Stranger Missions and

Spoiler
as well as explore the map. Buying properties and doing the challenges for those are also in plan.

SRB
  • SRB

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 02:42 PM

Im taking the campaign as slow as possible. I don't wanna miss anything. I have done a few stranger missions along with a couple
Spoiler
missions with as many different ways as possible. I'm pretty far, mostly been doing government missions lately but did a few heists. I also found a couple of cars I like, and am now in persuit to find myself a house for online.
Spoiler

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 07:28 PM

I'm going to spend my time exploring seeking out some spots for us to set up shop. So far I've found three possibles but two of them were a bust and the third isn't that bad other than where it happens to be located which is not that far out from the airport. One area that is really quite nice is Cypress Hills which is the lower east side near the docks, it's like a clash between Leftwood and Tudor.

fgcarva1
  • fgcarva1

Il Figlioccio

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 08:02 PM

One area that is really quite nice is Cypress Hills which is the lower east side near the docks, it's like a clash between Leftwood and Tudor.

I thought about a place by that area actually. Is that were

Spoiler
takes place?

SRB
  • SRB

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 09:46 PM

I have a working xbox, GTA v, cable and microphone. MY GOLD EXPIRED YESTERDAY. So the wait continues. 

fgcarva1
  • fgcarva1

Il Figlioccio

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 10:20 PM Edited by fgcarva1, 20 September 2013 - 10:30 PM.

Wow Scott. I gotta say, you're really sh*t outta luck lately, eh? :(

My buddy borrowed one of my XBox controllers to play FIFA with another friend and I realized that was the only working one I had since my other controller's battery case is f*cked up. Trying to get that back to get on V.

Also getting LIVE but since I'm too lazy to find myself a store to buy a card I just transferred money into my PayPal account (I don't like to use my Credit Card) but I realized it should take 6-8 days to transfer the money so hopefully I can get Gold before GTA:O.

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 10:44 PM Edited by Mr White0161, 21 September 2013 - 05:13 AM.

I've been searching high and low and all over the place and I do believe I've found a couple of places. A small compound, a few neighborhoods to chill out and a couple of possible warehouses... not going to make anything official yet considering how closed up the buildings are and everything are in single player whereas I do believe things will be far more open in Online.

EDIT: I think I found it!

That place looks about right to me. There are a couple other sub hangouts that I've had my eye on, one in particular I need to see how it's set up online before jumping on it. I'll get some pics of some other places in which I wish to stake our claim to :lol:

fgcarva1
  • fgcarva1

Il Figlioccio

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 05:32 AM

Don, mind posting an image that shows where that is in the map? Or one of those GTA V map things (I remember we used them for BnC Roleplay, forgot what they're called).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users