» «
Photo

The Bianco Crime Famiglia

23,177 replies to this topic
MIDEVL
  • MIDEVL

BCF Caporegime

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 01:52 AM Edited by MIDEVL, 16 September 2013 - 01:55 AM.

I'm using my spare time for now to play Vice City. It was a great game and it'll be fun to play through it again.

Edit: Also, is anyone else here getting the Collector's Edition of GTAV? Or just me? I'm so f*ckin' pumped for it.

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 01:57 AM

I replayed VC a little over a year ago and it was really quite fun. I loved Vice City.

fgcarva1
  • fgcarva1

Il Figlioccio

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 02:10 AM Edited by fgcarva1, 16 September 2013 - 06:24 PM.

I have VC on my phone and f*cking hate the controls. Otherwise it's an excellent game. And no, not getting CE, I don't see the need for the clothing, although I would've gotten SE if they were still available, but I had to grab the regular edition. No extras for me!

Gonna get back to studying since as mentioned, I'm doing all work for the week so I can enjoy V, will try to watch Heat later if not too late.

Semi-important announcement

Rockstar released the iFruit app for phones (only iOS right now, they'll probably release one for Android later today), and it allows you to do a  bunch of sh*t including free upgrades and custom license plates. However, these license plates are limited so if you'd like a popular license plate, I suggest you download the app ASAP and get that license plate for when GTA Online comes out. Clicky

Oh, and if you go to LifeInvader.com(V's version of Facebook), you can like a bunch of pages with your Social Club account and you get discounts on in-game sh*t like planes and etc.

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 07:21 PM

Semi-important announcement

Rockstar released the iFruit app for phones (only iOS right now, they'll probably release one for Android later today), and it allows you to do a  bunch of sh*t including free upgrades and custom license plates. However, these license plates are limited so if you'd like a popular license plate, I suggest you download the app ASAP and get that license plate for when GTA Online comes out. Clicky

Oh, and if you go to LifeInvader.com(V's version of Facebook), you can like a bunch of pages with your Social Club account and you get discounts on in-game sh*t like planes and etc.

That's kind of cool. I myself have an android phone so I'll have to wait to download it but still it looks pretty cool. And I also looked at that Lifeinvader thing on SocialClub and have picked up a few things.

fgcarva1
  • fgcarva1

Il Figlioccio

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 07:34 PM

Yeah, I really like their attention to details. I have an Android as well so if I see anything I'll post a link. I really wanna see how they're gonna use the app once Online comes out.

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 07:50 PM

I'm quite curious about how the app will work in generally. Obviously they'll probably have you link your LIVE account and or the email you use for your LIVE account and for it to work you'll have to have a LIVE connection. For online it probably won't be that different from story mode cosidering the fact for it to work you'd have to have a connection to receive the data. Whether or not you want it for Story or Online I can see it having a select option where you say which one you want it for because you'll have your online money and story money. However, to me this whole thing seems like something to be added into Social Club as well. It is quite an amount of power they are putting into an app for f*cking cell phones.

Rambo21k
  • Rambo21k

Never forget.

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 08:17 PM

http://www.ign.com/a...x-360-play-disc

Guys I found something interesting out, DONT TRY TO INSTALL GTA V's PLAY DISC, it ruins the game mechanics

fgcarva1
  • fgcarva1

Il Figlioccio

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 10:40 PM Edited by fgcarva1, 16 September 2013 - 10:42 PM.

http://www.ign.com/a...x-360-play-disc

Guys I found something interesting out, DONT TRY TO INSTALL GTA V's PLAY DISC, it ruins the game mechanics

Yeah, I've been reading that on Reddit. Odd enough, I get most of my info from Reddit nowadays as it's just the V forum but with people who make good insightful comments. 

@Don, yeah, you log in the app with your Social Club info so when it syncs your game stats with Social Club it also syncs the app. It's also a 440MB app, which is absolutely huge (GTA III for Android is 483 MB just so you can have a comparison.).

Playing some GTA IV for the last time. I've been pretty sick today so I'm just hanging in the room trying to get better. Gave up on the idea of attending a Midnight Release after calling the EB Games and having they say it's gonna be a terrible line, and the guy tells me "Whatever people are saying about the midnight release, it's gonna be 3x worse than that" and how since I live downtown it's gonna be crowded as sh*t. Will just wake up early and take the subway down to the mall and pick up my copy.

lamboto
  • lamboto

Hungry Chicken

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 17 September 2013 - 01:43 AM

I'm just gonna go get it after school. I'm in no rush as GTAO isn't out.

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 01:50 AM Edited by Mr White0161, 17 September 2013 - 01:51 AM.

I'll just head down after work and get it.

@Carva- That's what I thought they'd do with the app, have it linkd with Social Club. Yet that still raises the question will you be able to do all the sh*t on the app via Social Club considering they are the same thing...

Seems to me that'd be the smarter thing to do to allow people to access it both on their phones and through Social Club on their computers.

fgcarva1
  • fgcarva1

Il Figlioccio

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 02:16 AM Edited by fgcarva1, 17 September 2013 - 03:12 AM.

Yup. I agree.

I called my local EB Games and they said they're having an "express line" thing for V if you stopped by and showed your receipt for early processing... so I took the subway down there and did so. Now I got back home, and am studying and sending some e-mails, at 11:30 I'm just gonna subway down again, pick it up at midnight and come back. Nice and easy. Funny how I walk out of the mall and see the Best Buy beside it with some high school kids already lining up.

PS: Not sure if I ever told you guys this but I'm pretty nocturnal and suffer from insomnia so I tend to sleep pretty damn late, hence this won't be too much of a hassle.

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 03:19 AM

PS: Not sure if I ever told you guys this but I'm pretty nocturnal and suffer from insomnia so I tend to sleep pretty damn late, hence this won't be too much of a hassle.

I'm the same way, a night owl. I've always prefered the evening over every other part of the day. Even though I could head down there and grab it I really don't much want to considering the amount of pre-orders there are making the express line not so express.

ygbbrazy
  • ygbbrazy

Peyote Smoothie

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 September 2013 - 03:53 AM

@mid I downloaded Vice City on PS3 like a week ago and got back into playing that again, That game was sick with all the sh*t you can do like purchasing businesses and safe houses. That game started a lot of good sh*t in GTA that they seemed to forget about when they made GTA4.

But f*ck i wont be able to test tGTA5 out till late Wednesday. I could try it late night Tuesday when i get home from work around 9pm but i dont wanna start the game unless i got a solid 6-8 hrs i can get dirty on it. So i'll probly just wait till Wednesday night after work around 930 to chalk up a few and get in the game if ya undastands me. Gonna make sure im straight tid'nacked an toe back when i walk into the city for the first time.

• Mr White0161 likes this

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 04:07 AM

But f*ck i wont be able to test tGTA5 out till late Wednesday. I could try it late night Tuesday when i get home from work around 9pm but i dont wanna start the game unless i got a solid 6-8 hrs i can get dirty on it. So i'll probly just wait till Wednesday night after work around 930 to chalk up a few and get in the game if ya undastands me. Gonna make sure im straight tid'nacked an toe back when i walk into the city for the first time.

Couldn't have expressed it better myself. I'm probably going to head down when I get done with work which would be about 11:30 and then spend the rest of the day playing it.

SRB
  • SRB

Riding the highway to nowhere.

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 04:29 AM

I got it, just did. The line wasn't too bad near me and alot of people I knew showed up. 

Contemplating playing it now, or after school tomorrow.. 

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 04:44 AM

Did you also sort out your LIVE situation or you still dancing around that?

SRB
  • SRB

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 05:05 AM

I have live. Now depending on what me and derek come to, will decide just how much I can get online until I buy something else. Either I buy a longer cable and trade derek for his wireless adapter, or I use the short cable I have now and have to play in my living room. Which could mean my mom or sister might want to watch TV at random, and I wont be able to play as much. 

fgcarva1
  • fgcarva1

Il Figlioccio

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 05:16 AM Edited by fgcarva1, 17 September 2013 - 06:26 AM.

I got it as well. Line wasn't terrible. Downloading right now, may play a bit. Don't have class until 6PM tomorrow so I have time. Gonna have a dart and grab something to eat then by the time I come back it should be done.

EDIT: Played for an hour, maybe less. still starting up so there's not much to say, beginnings in GTA games are all pretty laid back. But I'll be honest, the driving is pissing me off. I enjoyed V and these cars just feel really sensitive and light.

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 02:20 PM

But I'll be honest, the driving is pissing me off. I enjoyed V and these cars just feel really sensitive and light.

I believe I read somewhere for driving they used some of the same mechanics as they did in their other R* title Midnight Club which is a driving game. Perhaps in a way making vehicles more sensitive and responsive and varying degrees of ride and handling making it more realistic. As you guys know in IV I was a fantastic driver but at that start it took some getting used to and understanding the flow but after I got it I had no problems. Like all GTA's they change things and they all do take a bit getting used even though the change in control/feel is quite subtle or very obvious.

Today we're taking all of the Mercedes is to get serviced (three of them) so my day is going to be spent downtown playing taxi cab and being ferried around whiles waiting for the cars to get done. Most likely I'll be sitting there with V in my hands for a better part of the day and being unable to get home and play it so it'll be like a constant cock tease.

SRB
  • SRB

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 07:28 PM

Yeah I heard that they re-did the driving mechanics of V to make it more realistic. Its most likely carva cause your used to SAMP or IV driving. IV was totally unrealistic but still fun to screw with. SAMP was weird to begin with but once again, with time it gets better. 

Disturbed Demon
  • Disturbed Demon

MMA Elite

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 07:44 PM

Hey Biancos, I have no idea when I'll be able to play because my xbox got the two red rings on the left side last night. No, it's not overheated because I haven't used it in forever. Instead of spending my night playing GTA 5 I spent it taking apart my xbox and cleaning the inside and trying to fix it. Nothing worked so I am forced to get another because there is no way I'm spending $100 to fix that sh*t through microsoft. I have been looking all day for just the damn system itself and I might have found one but in the mean time I can't play my GTA. I will let you guys know what happens. Enjoy the game guys :/

lamboto
  • lamboto

Hungry Chicken

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 17 September 2013 - 09:06 PM

I'm not playing for another 24 hours.

fgcarva1
  • fgcarva1

Il Figlioccio

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 12:10 AM

Wow, everyone has been having XBL/XBOX issues. sh*t.

So, my midnight release was quite cool. The guys behind me were Brazilian so we got to talking and I got their number, we're planning on going out for beers sometime soon. Really sketchy guys though... they were telling me how they gangbanged some chick the other day.

Played V for an hour or so when a buddy of mine came by today. Started exploring a bit without saving the game, didn't get too far, had no idea where I was. Then some guy knocks on the door to fix the Air Conditioning and we're playing, suddenly he asks if we're playing GTA then I say "yeah" and soon enough the guy sits down and we offer him a beer. He hangs around for a few minutes and bounces to do the other ACs.

So yeah, today I learned that killing prostitutes in a virtual world brings people together. :^:

The Wong Asian
  • The Wong Asian

"Don is still a useless piece of sh*t"

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:14 AM

Are we able to just hop in any car and go, like the trains, planes, busses, etc????

Young Kush
  • Young Kush

Sgarrista

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:20 AM

Holy f*ck it's about time I get some time to get on here. It's been a pretty busy few weeks for me. But what the f*ck is with this new template? I don't like already. 

Well boys, it's here. GTA V is finally here. I'll probably hop on Thursday ALL day and miss school for it. I got sh*t to do tomorrow so I can't tomorrow. It's time to take Los Santos by the balls. It's fair game and it's our city now. Riders, mount up. (Warren G reference) 

Rambo21k
  • Rambo21k

Never forget.

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:47 AM Edited by Rambo21k, 18 September 2013 - 02:49 AM.

Ill have my copy by Saturday, getting it for only $50 so I can wait an extra 3 days, and ones guys comment was enough to get me pumped for it " was riding my motorcycle and ran over a deer, best moment I ever had in gta"

EDIT: WOW theres already cheat codes out, but just the basics like super punch, explosive bullets, and changing the weather, along with spawning a few cars and changing wanted level

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:02 AM

Installing now! Also bought the V game guide thing when I went and picked it up. Already found my rides.

fgcarva1
  • fgcarva1

Il Figlioccio

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:04 AM

Just got through the first heist. Good sh*t, picked the best guys but got a lot of cash in return.

Rambo21k
  • Rambo21k

Never forget.

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 10:19 AM

Also bought the V game guide thing.

which version did you get? The regular one or the limited edition one

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 10:55 AM

I've just finished playing V for 8hrs straight. Did the first heist which as Carva pointed out was worth it getting the best guys as you got a major score, also chose to go in quietly so I could get more loot. Pretty much found all the cars that I like and have been browsing some industrial areas for places to hangout.

@Rambo- I got the special edition.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users