» «
Photo

The Bianco Crime Famiglia

23,247 replies to this topic
MIDEVL
  • MIDEVL

BCF Caporegime

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 08:26 PM Edited by MIDEVL, 10 September 2013 - 08:27 PM.

Update.

And just a heads up, I skipped the last two pages, read up on the rest of them...

So here's the deal, guise.

My mom pre-ordered V for me, but the bad thing is that gamestop only had the Collector's Edition in stock, so guess what game I'll be getting, eh? Still unsure on when I get Gold again but I'm glad to hear that I can wait until October before it even matters. Speaking of that, anybody got a trial I can use so that I can play GTAO for a little bit incase I can't get my hands on a 12 month before October 1st?

Also I think I'll be trading in my BF3 amongst other games and putting them towards store credit to get V to lessen the financial blow it'll deal to me... Can't really think of much more but I'm at my dad's right now so I can't really hop on SAMP or the Box. Peace guys, talk to you in a few more pages. :^:

• fgcarva1 likes this

fgcarva1
  • fgcarva1

Il Figlioccio

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 09:56 PM

Yeah, I don't know how when I'm gonna get Gold myself as mine ends in a few days.

So, the GTA V map was leaked... I saw a thumbnail on my Reddit front page (I subscribe to the GrandThefAutoV subreddit) and it looked exactly how the guys over in the Mapping thread of the V section made it look like. Didn't see the full image, though.

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 September 2013 - 11:32 PM

@Carva- I've seen the map, if you click on the V thing they have in the right corner it'll take you to their V cock sucking page and if has a map. I kind of thought the Rodeo area would be a solid place for us to chill out, between Vinewood and what they are calling Vespucci which is suppose to be the Venice beach area. Trailer Park Boys rock, it's got some f*cked up comedy in it and the way it's filmed it's like a documentry. Personally it's one of my all time favorite shows.

@Mid- Good to hear from you. Hope to see you around a bit more, thanks for checking in. I'll take a gander through my games I think I may have a 48hr somewhere.

MIDEVL
  • MIDEVL

BCF Caporegime

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 11:54 PM

Sounds good, Don...

And Lamboto, I still have that code in my inbox, any chance it's still valid? I might be able to ride out V on LIVE for a little bit then get a 12 month for Christmas if I play my cards right. If not then I'll still try to get gold ASAP, but it's worth a shot if it's possible...

This is my last post for a while, going back to my mom's where either my router or my web browser sucks balls... So peace and chicken grease.

Have Mercy
  • Have Mercy

Makaveli Trained

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 September 2013 - 12:42 AM

Damn, the new forum update makes me wanna come here less, how's it going?

• Rambo21k likes this

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 September 2013 - 01:02 AM

The feeling is mutual. I find it really quite honestly a pain in the ass. It's ugly to look at, annoying to navigate, a bitch to find topics and codes are f*cked up. Plus some of the new "features" they've added in such as liking posts and more profile customization, this ain't f*cking facebook.

Rambo21k
  • Rambo21k

Never forget.

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 02:37 AM Edited by Rambo21k, 11 September 2013 - 02:39 AM.

The feeling is mutual. I find it really quite honestly a pain in the ass. It's ugly to look at, annoying to navigate, a bitch to find topics and codes are f*cked up. Plus some of the new "features" they've added in such as liking posts and more profile customization, this ain't f*cking facebook.
I really don't know what was wrong with the old one, this one seems more like a beta version than an update, I feel like I went from graphics on a Xbox 360, to graphics on a super nitendo! And yea, navigating topics is a real bitch , and profile cusgomization? Who the hell cares, its mostly useless crap anyways, this is supposed to be a site to run gangs off of, not the next social media site #tryingtohard

SRB
  • SRB

Riding the highway to nowhere.

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 03:00 AM

I really don't know what was wrong with the old one, this one seems more like a beta version than an update, I feel like I went from graphics on a Xbox 360, to graphics on a super nitendo! And yea, navigating topics is a real bitch , and profile cusgomization? Who the hell cares, its mostly useless crap anyways, this is supposed to be a site to run gangs off of, not the next social media site #tryingtohard

I agree with your last sentence. Its no so bad to get around, but it is very ugly to look at and the threads feel like they never end now. And mercy, I myself have come here less now due to it. 

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 September 2013 - 03:15 AM Edited by Mr White0161, 11 September 2013 - 03:17 AM.

Yeah the forums were in need of an update but the reality of the matter is that they didn't need to give the whole thing a facelift. They could have kept everything the same as it was but I think when they made the annoucenemt of an update they wanted it to be noticable rather then fixing the issues and people going "what the f*ck was updated, it looks and acts the same". Because of this update this entire site is really quite unappealing and in fact looks like as Rambo pointed out a beta rather than a full functional site.

The biggest issue I have is the fact the codes are f*cked up and that's quite a problem given the fact that within the next month the multiplayer section which is built off of the use of codes is going to become this sites bread and butter. Here and the V section is going to be the number one reason why people visit GTAF.

ygbbrazy
  • ygbbrazy

Peyote Smoothie

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 September 2013 - 04:03 AM

Is the Trailer Park Boys a good show? I've considered starting to watch it, but I always get extremely positive or negative reviews from people. Either they love it and find it really funny or say it's trash TV. I heard they're making a new season now.

In my opinion its the best show i've ever seen. Even after watching every episode over ten times I still can't find sh*t to watch on netflix and just put on TPB cuz its still funny to me. You gotta be down with the style of humour that it is I guess though. But it is filmed in a documentary style which I remember you saying you liked. Theres a lot of really good characters in the show and they all go together so well in displaying what to me seems like a totally legit trailer park life. Anyone who doesn't find the situations and things said in the show funny must not be smoking the right sh*t and deserve a kick in the nut basket.

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 September 2013 - 05:06 AM

Is the Trailer Park Boys a good show? I've considered starting to watch it, but I always get extremely positive or negative reviews from people. Either they love it and find it really funny or say it's trash TV. I heard they're making a new season now.

In my opinion its the best show i've ever seen. Even after watching every episode over ten times I still can't find sh*t to watch on netflix and just put on TPB cuz its still funny to me. You gotta be down with the style of humour that it is I guess though. But it is filmed in a documentary style which I remember you saying you liked. Theres a lot of really good characters in the show and they all go together so well in displaying what to me seems like a totally legit trailer park life. Anyone who doesn't find the situations and things said in the show funny must not be smoking the right sh*t and deserve a kick in the nut basket.

There you have it Carva.

lamboto
  • lamboto

Hungry Chicken

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 11 September 2013 - 10:18 AM

I feel the same about wanting to come here less. I have been spending more time on WoW. Just because I

have no one to play Payday 2 with, everyone on my list who has it, sucks a lot.

@MID - That trial should still work

MIDEVL
  • MIDEVL

BCF Caporegime

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 07:33 PM

Lam, you're awesome. I will love you forever, starting October 1st-ish...

To everyone else, anyone know how to fix a f*ckin' web browser? My internet works fine, I can play SA:MP and sh*t, but no matter which browser I open, IE, FF, or GC, it won't stay connected to the internet... If my browser does work, it's really slow and only last for about five pages (if that) then disconnects... I don't even know which tech support to call for that kind of bullsh*t, anyone got any tips?

fgcarva1
  • fgcarva1

Il Figlioccio

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 07:54 PM Edited by fgcarva1, 11 September 2013 - 09:41 PM.

I just started watching The Walking Dead. I need something to pass the time before school picks up and I start a new job. ANy of you guys watch that?

lamboto
  • lamboto

Hungry Chicken

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 11 September 2013 - 09:06 PM Edited by lamboto, 11 September 2013 - 09:09 PM.

@MID, np, also try to disable all unnecessary sh*t on your PC with the 'manage add-on's in your settings. Another thing is your firewall might have blocked those apps.

I was in my history class today and the topic was the Battle of Thermopylae, my teacher thought I was joking when I said that there were around 1000 other soldiers from one of the minor city-state's.

And also that the Persian's had sh*tty weapons and armor compared to the Greek's.

EDIT: Anyone else notice they took away the box around quotes.

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 September 2013 - 10:43 PM Edited by Mr White0161, 11 September 2013 - 10:47 PM.

@Mid- Your first problem is the fact you have google chrome on your system. Crome is terrible, it's invasive and takes over everything and downloads unnecessary ad ons. Another good thing would be to go through and see if you have any toolbars enabled, the reality of the matter you only need one but it's possible for them to get added on by browsing certain programs/updates, disable/delete any useless crap. Your problem may also be your internet speed itself so you should check that as well. My desktop is running 150mps whereas my laptop's are only 54mps that is only because of the wireless connection. The best connection you can ever have is a direct hardwired link.

Gotta love it, 9/11 has gone from being a day of people bitching and complaining about 3000 people getting whacked to "oh, aren't we such great and brave people". Talk about some bullsh*t. The sh*t happened over a decade ago, get the f*ck over it or as my dad says "man the f*ck up". However the problem lies with the fact fear makes a lot of f*cking money.

The thing that pisses me off the most is they got butt hurt over 3,000 people getting killed in a city of over 8million... so significantly less than a 1% whereas in these past 12yrs we've killed well over a quarter of a million muslims. The numbers don't make any sense and at this point can't we call it square? In the words of the great Jack Nicholson "can't we all just get along."

lamboto
  • lamboto

Hungry Chicken

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 11 September 2013 - 11:16 PM

Don, you should go become the president of Canada. If there is such a thing.

SRB
  • SRB

Riding the highway to nowhere.

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 11:32 PM

Don, you should go become the president of Canada. If there is such a thing.

:lol: The Canadians lambato.. are a native people. Its all uncharted wilderness with many tribes among their forrests. Don here is apart of the "Smakahoe" tribe. Pazzo would best suit the leadership of the smakahoe tribe. 

Thats something we should do in V. Make ourselves look like Native Americans and live in the woods! :beerhat:

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

Snarls Barkley

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 11 September 2013 - 11:48 PM

@Mid- Your first problem is the fact you have google chrome on your system. Crome is terrible, it's invasive and takes over everything and downloads unnecessary ad ons. Another good thing would be to go through and see if you have any toolbars enabled, the reality of the matter you only need one but it's possible for them to get added on by browsing certain programs/updates, disable/delete any useless crap. Your problem may also be your internet speed itself so you should check that as well. My desktop is running 150mps whereas my laptop's are only 54mps that is only because of the wireless connection. The best connection you can ever have is a direct hardwired link.

Gotta love it, 9/11 has gone from being a day of people bitching and complaining about 3000 people getting whacked to "oh, aren't we such great and brave people". Talk about some bullsh*t. The sh*t happened over a decade ago, get the f*ck over it or as my dad says "man the f*ck up". However the problem lies with the fact fear makes a lot of f*cking money.

The thing that pisses me off the most is they got butt hurt over 3,000 people getting killed in a city of over 8million... so significantly less than a 1% whereas in these past 12yrs we've killed well over a quarter of a million muslims. The numbers don't make any sense and at this point can't we call it square? In the words of the great Jack Nicholson "can't we all just get along."

Seriously, seriously insensitive. It wasn't just 3000 lives that were lost. Consider emotional damage before you write off a national tragedy. The nation lived in a state of fear for more than a decade because of the attacks. Family members are still reeling from the emotional pain it caused and the attacks cost every single industry in New York City billions of dollars of revenue. To say that America is being 'butt hurt' and compare the brutal deaths of those on Flight 93, Flight 175, Flight 77, and Flight 11, and inside the WTC itself to 'getting whacked' is in itself writing off the tragic aspect of the event. 3000 people dead is still 3000 people. 3000 people dead means an entire country affected when news reached their family members. I know some families who are still recovering. And some never will. Whether or not the attacks were used as justification by politicians to invade foreign lands is completely irrelevant as well. 9/11 happened and shouldn't be forgotten anytime soon. How can you be so cynical?

• EDDYHarris likes this

Rambo21k
  • Rambo21k

Never forget.

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 01:31 AM Edited by Rambo21k, 12 September 2013 - 01:55 AM.

Ok, first off, United 93 isnt what were told. The people didn't t fight back, that was part of the coverup, it was actually shot down because it entered the no fly zone enacted around the White House by Vp Cheney, and passengers fighting back sounds a lot better than us shooting it down. The Pentagon was hit by a missle, not aplane, they have failed to find any wreckage supporting a plane was even there. And they told people not to exacute the 2nd tower after the first was hit, which would have saved lives, it was intended to be brutal and a sucker punch, it was intended to be a modern day Pearl Harbor, dont even get me started on that. And he's Canadian, what do you expect? When Rwandians were murdered by the thousands, did we hold a day for them? When the Russians killed millions during ww2 did we care? So think about geography , its important

@carva-im addicted to that show, really shows how people react under stressful conditions and how personal values can be challenged. Its a great story line and definitely worth the time to watch it, and they even have season one in black and white, makes it even better/worse depending on your original opinion.

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 September 2013 - 03:00 AM Edited by Mr White0161, 12 September 2013 - 03:35 AM.

Rambo brought up a good point. When Serbians were hunting down and slaughtering Bosnians by the thousands do we mourn their loss? All the people who are butchered in Africa DAILY, the innocent, the poor, the helpless who are murdered for no reason do we get up in arms for them? Have we gone to war for them? Have we killed for them? The hundreds of thousands of innocent muslims who have been forced to leave their homes, who have been caught in the crossfire and killed by American weapons because of where they live, do we care about them? Do we feel sorry for all those who are racially profiled and even the ones who have been wrongfully jailed and even abused publically because of their religious beliefs or where they were born? Don't talk to me about being insensitive, you are the one who is ignorant to the reality that is our world. 9/11 was a terrible thing, don't get me wrong but there is a point where you have to get on with your life and look towards the future rather then dwell on the past. Everything the US has done since that day has been nothing but crying over something that they as a nation should have gotten over. By being stuck in this fearful mindset of 9/11 it only gives those who seek to destroy us more power. The US prides themselves on getting back up and dusting themselves off, in the past that has been true but not anymore, they are still on the ground with their face in the mud. The rest of the world has moved on. There was a time where it was alright to be as pittyful as they are over 9/11 but here we are 12Years later and they are still acting like they did the day they got hit.

One more thing, it took them 10yrs to find Bin Laden and they just shot him? And because of that they were heros? f*cking wrong! That wasn't bravery that was a f*cking hit. Death is to f*cking easy, true heroics would have been bringing him back alive and put on trial where he'd spend the next 10yrs getting tortured 23hrs of the day while keeping him in good health so it can last longer until one day his body can't take it anymore and everything just stops. Now that is justice.

• Rambo21k likes this

fgcarva1
  • fgcarva1

Il Figlioccio

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 05:23 AM Edited by fgcarva1, 12 September 2013 - 05:28 AM.

alright I'm just too drunk to have a debate about this. I just think 9/11 is too much of a senesitive subject to discuss. Let's not talk about it.It ruoiend not only a nation but the world itself. It led to wars, conflict and all that sh*t. And whilst I agree with crome, it was not nly 3,000 people but the american secutiry system, the financial market, the global intelligvence spectrum and all that other sh*t, let's not discuss it. It was a sad day and we all know it. I do agree with Don that it was just a "hit" and it means nothing to be a hero if you didnt stop the damage that was to be done (9/11). f*ck Bin Laden, f*ck al qaeda. 

edit: 

edit: f*ck that sh*t, 9/11 is over, lets dicsuss V already.

edit 2: f*ck you filthy motherf*ckers, youthink I don't make good drunk posts, huh?

edit 3 Rambo, The Walking Dead is really cool. It's just intense and eveything seems to be hpeening so quickly. He just found his wife and sh*t. I'm starting episode 4 of season 1 but it seems room long so i'll just watch some stupi sh*t like The Trailed Park Boys and crash. But ye, I think I'll watch TWD till I get busy with V.

edit 4: holy sh*t, so many edits

• Rambo21k likes this

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 September 2013 - 06:04 AM

I didn't like Walking Dead, it was too repetitive. To me the whole zombie theme was never really that interesting nor the basis of the show as it's really about humans being push to the limit in a fight for survival which can get old as a theme. My biggest problem is how it just goes back in forth from being in total sh*t to be being safe to total sh*t to being safe again. Personal opinion the show is overrated.

lamboto
  • lamboto

Hungry Chicken

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 12 September 2013 - 11:14 AM

Blue people.

ygbbrazy
  • ygbbrazy

Peyote Smoothie

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 September 2013 - 05:30 PM

Blue people.

f*ck ckrabs fa rid'neal.

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 September 2013 - 07:04 PM

Blue people.

f*ck ckrabs fa rid'neal.

That there just had to be nothing but pure timing, hahaha.

MIDEVL
  • MIDEVL

BCF Caporegime

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 07:52 PM Edited by MIDEVL, 12 September 2013 - 07:55 PM.

1. I have Chrome but I don't use it on my desktop, I use mainly FF... The only toolbar I have enabled is my bookmarks toolbar, and that won't even load because my sh*t's so f*cked up. My desktop is connected wirelessly, along with my xbox and my router's too far, if I hardwired it the wire would be too long and it'd probably be a worse connection. Like I said, my SA:MP runs like a dream and I can connect to LIVE well enough, so I think the issue might be my browsers connectivity. 

Speaking of that, what call center do you think I should call? I'm thinking of calling HP's call center because last time (and the only time) I called there I made a new friend on LIVE, he was cool as hell but I didn't really talk to him after that.

Edit: Do you guys think I should do a full blown system recovery on my computer? The thing where it pretty much goes back to the defaults and whatnot. The bad thing about that is that it'll wipe all my files and sh*t and I'll have to re-connect to all the networks and sh*t.

lamboto
  • lamboto

Hungry Chicken

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 12 September 2013 - 08:14 PM

The blue people thing was just there because I had extra time to do stuff this morning, so I went on the forums. I realized I had been up for 2 hours for no reason and could process a thought like what I want for breakfast at 30% of the normal speed. And Blue People was the first thing I thought of.

fgcarva1
  • fgcarva1

Il Figlioccio

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 08:33 PM

Wouldn't that be considered spam, lamboto? 

My Gold is over. Will try to buy a new card soon... I also found out my 2nd XBOX controller's battery pack is f*cked so I gotta buy that too. Keeping up with all this sh*t is tough when you still have to buy a pack of smokes and a mickey of Ballantine's every couple of days.

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 September 2013 - 11:48 PM Edited by Mr White0161, 12 September 2013 - 11:49 PM.

@Mid- Get rid of Chrome. Unintstal it, just stick with firefox. That is one thing that turned into a major problem with my network, my brother installed Chrome onto my desktop which is pretty much a server that is closed off, blocked, secure and once he downloaded Chrome my connectivity went to sh*t and everything slowed down. It's like the Chinese in Vancouver, f*cking invasive species that overwhelms and takes over everything and makes everything really sh*tty.

@Carva- I recently had to buy new battery packs. Got a kick ass buy at Costco, 2 packs on a controller charger platform for $20 and each battery lasts quite a while.

Found it... This is the one I have and it works great.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users