» «
Photo

The Bianco Crime Famiglia

22,969 replies to this topic
Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 13 July 2013 - 02:45 AM Edited by Mr White0161, 13 July 2013 - 02:50 AM.

Carva, if that is how you feel then alright. I'm fine with that, however I do believe that if there is an account of the player in question the registry date should be at the very least 1week prior to the match itself. Giving the fact that is the time frame in which the match was setup.

@Majestic- Thanks for the offer but not many of us play SAMP anymore and I don't think any of us would have any use for that. We'd probably try to turn and burn it. Yeah we do the mafia thing but don't run around doing all the pretentious formalities you see in movies and like what little kids have a delusion of how the mafia actually acts.

@About Stand Up Guys- I really quite liked it. It was a bit different, not really a mafia movie but rather about retired mobster who just got out of the joint after doing a 28yr stretch and his best friend has been given the task to kill him because their boss believes he is the reason why his son got killed and blames him for it. With that fact known between the two friends they go out on one last rave, one last great night of party and having fun, living it up until it's time. It's a very human movie in the sense, good story, good writing, good actors, piss off of an ending.

Young Kush
  • Young Kush

Sgarrista

• Members

Posted 13 July 2013 - 02:48 AM

Sounds good Don. I would just wait til I get my xbox because I'm gonna get a new GT. And what the f*ck is up SRB? Been awhile!

Rambo21k
  • Rambo21k

Never forget.

• Members

Posted 13 July 2013 - 02:52 AM

QUOTE (fgcarva1 @ Friday, Jul 12 2013, 21:39)
Anyone got any tips for movies? I think I'm gonna watch a movie later on tonight, maybe Training Day or Paid i Full. Haven't seen either of those yet.

Training Day is pretty good, I must have watched that movie 20 times, its always on tv here. Book of Eli is pretty good too, if your into Denzel. Coach Carter is anther good movie. American Gangster is always a good movie aswell. And the classic Remember the Titans.

Young Kush
  • Young Kush

Sgarrista

• Members

Posted 13 July 2013 - 02:55 AM

QUOTE (Rambo21k @ Saturday, Jul 13 2013, 02:52)
Training Day is pretty good, I must have watched that movie 20 times, its always on tv here. Book of Eli is pretty good too, if your into Denzel. Coach Carter is anther good movie. American Gangster is always a good movie aswell. And the classic Remember the Titans.

Coach Carter and American Gangster are two of my favorite movies. They were both written very well! icon14.gif

fgcarva1
  • fgcarva1

Il Figlioccio

• Members

Posted 13 July 2013 - 02:56 AM Edited by fgcarva1, 13 July 2013 - 02:59 AM.

QUOTE (Rambo21k @ Friday, Jul 12 2013, 23:52)
Anyone got any tips for movies? I think I'm gonna watch a movie later on tonight, maybe Training Day or Paid i Full. Haven't seen either of those yet.

I've seen Book of Eli, Coach Carter and American Gangster and really enjoyed them. A lot. lol.gif Haven't seen Remember the Titans. Like I said, if anyone is getting online, I'll just get on as well. icon14.gif

EDIT: For those of you that haven't seen this yet... our old friend Rofl is developing his own indie game.

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 13 July 2013 - 03:03 AM

I think I might get on the box.

If we're naming off good Denzel Washington movies I'd like to toss Man on Fire in the mix. That is a great f*cking movie. Recently it's reminded me a lot of Max Payne 3 lol.gif

Rambo21k
  • Rambo21k

Never forget.

• Members

Posted 13 July 2013 - 03:04 AM

QUOTE (fgcarva1 @ Friday, Jul 12 2013, 21:56)
QUOTE (Rambo21k @ Friday, Jul 12 2013, 23:52)

I've seen Book of Eli, Coach Carter and American Gangster and really enjoyed them. A lot. lol.gif Haven't seen Remember the Titans. Like I said, if anyone is getting online, I'll just get on as well. icon14.gif

EDIT: For those of you that haven't seen this yet... our old friend Rofl is developing his own indie game.

Its a pretty good movie, came out in 2001, i want to say.

And then there is arguably the greatest movie ever produced... Blazing Saddles

Kush, this is just for you...

lamboto
  • lamboto

Hungry Chicken

• Members

Posted 13 July 2013 - 03:32 AM

Guys, when you guys brought this up, so did my Entertainment Manager for our SAMG Movie. He wanted the first scene to be something from Training Day and hire Denzel Washington.

Anyway, I'm off to Vermont for a week so I wont be on the forums at all.

Rambo21k
  • Rambo21k

Never forget.

• Members

Posted 13 July 2013 - 03:42 AM

QUOTE (lamboto @ Friday, Jul 12 2013, 22:32)
Anyway, I'm off to Vermont for a week so I wont be on the forums at all.

Ahh nice, i leave for the beach in 8 hrs and will be gone for a week too lol. luckily my girl from Pennsylvania is comming down for a few days inlove.gif

ItsOnlyAce
  • ItsOnlyAce

مقاتل

• Members

Posted 13 July 2013 - 03:58 AM

QUOTE (fgcarva1 @ Friday, Jul 12 2013, 21:54)
QUOTE (Mr White0161 @ Friday, Jul 12 2013, 18:29)
So pretty much what you guys are saying is the entire match was a forfeit on both sides.

Fair enough.

Not quite. They had more points than us, more kills and etc. throughout the match, but that Tu Sick guy (who got 90% of the kills on their side) sarcasm.gif is not a random, I say the result is debatable.

The match was more of an attempt at getting both our gangs more active on IV. It had a friendly purpose but it did not work as A) We (the BCF) didn't get more active on IV, and B) Half their team isn't even EIC. So I guess it all failed.

EDIT: Cool.

This is just my input on the situation. I couldn't connect to the game so I sat it out. Doc was half afk from the game so we we'ent going to have him do his famous afk in the middle of the road situation. So that only leaves two of our members, Jack the nose and x tu Sik x.
x Tu Sik x was previously on our roster as Extremefuls cm. His name is listed as a hitman in several of our hits. So I can refer you to our hitlist on that little mix up. I didn't really think it was an official thing because you guys we're civilly communicating about the match and what was going on with it.

The reason Jack the Nose stopped playing and became a spectator was because I'm assuming you, Carva, went afk. So it was a leveling decision on his behalf, not for Tu Sik to just rack up kills.

Correct me if I'm wrong but that's just how I saw it.

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

#stopmonsanto

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 July 2013 - 04:07 AM

QUOTE (Mr White0161 @ Friday, Jul 12 2013, 22:32)
@Carva- Alright, well we all have dealt with matches like that before, and I know Crome will agree and if he doesn't then he's a f*cking hypocrite, if a guy who isn't in your crew is playing in an "official" match then it's mulligan. We've had many arguments with other groups over this very thing. Over gangs using people who are not in their crew. The end result is always the same, we reach the conclusion that the match was a fluke and rearrange for a proper legitimate match where both sides are all actual members of the gangs/crews/groups/whatever.

@Kush- Need not post an app. We know you and I said you could come back anytime you wanted to. Let me know when you want to be added up again and I'll toss you up there on the board under Enforcer. But also inform me of the XBL tag you are going to use because I f*cking hate N/A on LIVE accounts.

Mr White. The match was a legitimate match as agreed upon by both parties. I'm sorry if it didn't go the way you wanted. I will have you know that Carva and Artfull had a great time and I'm sorry you weren't there to see it. It was the most fun we've all had in a while and in a weird way we were having fun as a group. I am especially impressed with Artfull and Carva.

Tu Sik is Extremefuls cM, (who has a forum account here). He led a street gang for the EIC throughout most of 2012 and you can find his name dozens of times on our hitlist under who participated in what. Only three weeks ago did I find him through another friend and offer him a spot in the Council. He was working with the Capones for a good time and after a week he agreed to merge here along with a friend. I have no issue signing him up with a new account or getting him to post here. But please Don, it was a fun gang match. Don't act so sore. I would gladly rematch you if you would ever get online because Carva and Artfull are the only people who have bothered negotiating. I prefer talking one on one because I don't know if what they're saying is coming from them or from you, and being a GTA gang it doesn't make much sense to not be on GTA anyway. Just my two cents.

The last talk before the TDM was between Carva and Jack and they agreed it was legitimate. All of the guys on the battlefield were just happy to break out their guns and have a good time.

Fellas, let's just see if Crome has any issues with whatever arrangement we settle for. If he can prove the guy has a registered GTAF account and justify the fact he's not in their roster, I'd be more than glad to accept the defeat. They were surely better than us; managing to get headshots from out-of-range whilst we run at max speed. sly.gif That takes skill.

Thank you Carva, I will be counting this as an 'official' win although that means nothing because I just like to have fun and see you Biancos from time to time. There's no need to flaunt it and I'm happy we had the experience. Don, I think the only issue in counting anything as 'legitimate' is pride. Believe it or not I know you better than anyone and it might be hard to admit a loss but so what? We had fun. That's all that matters. I had a great time with Carva and Artfull. And you know what, I will extend an invitation for a rematch to fit your needs.

Finally I want to ask one thing of you. Please don't make comments about 'porking my sister'. How old are you? The Biancos are supposed to be a respected gang so I expect you to act more mature than the average 12 year old about something like that. Mac's mum however, go right ahead.

Once again thank you Artfull and Carva, I had fun and we should hang soon.

SRB
  • SRB

Riding the highway to nowhere.

• Members

Posted 13 July 2013 - 04:08 AM

I thought stand up guys was a great movie, but yeah they could of ended it much better.

Other good Denzel movie is Safe House. Espionage movie, rookie takes on an international highly trained fugitive and well yeah, you can see for yourself.

@Rambo-Love that damn movie hahah.

I still NGRP, if you had a free car and were quitting, probably wouldn't keep it, but take it if it was going to be abandoned.

fgcarva1
  • fgcarva1

Il Figlioccio

• Members

Posted 13 July 2013 - 04:17 AM

@Crome - Let's just end this once and for all. The user you linked us to is not on your roster. And no, I did not enjoy myself. I had been having fun days on GTA with Artfull, and Artfull only (well, and jungle/rambo/maxim when they were around).

I do not know what happened in the match today but Ill accept defeat rather than argue my suspicions that your "member" was a legitimate user, not only because of his lack of presence within your roster, or the fact that his shot was unbearably good, he wore a Zombie outfit, often done so by illegitimate players, you and other members of the EIC asked him to "teleport" you or "spawn cool cars" prior to Artfull and I joining the match lobby and this user "switching" accounts prior to the match (Really, is it not suspicious to switch accounts for no reason prior to a match?)

I, as well as Artfull admit defeat and do not wish to question it. I apologize to Don and the rest of the BCF for taking part in a game with a member who I did not know and after such suspicious activities. I hope we end this here and part our ways, Crome. I also would like to ask that neither EIC or BCF members protest or argue. We lost, and that is it. And finally, what Kush said about your sister is out of our control. He is not part of the BCF (although always welcome to join back), but he does not currently represent us. icon14.gif

Xl anthrax lX
  • Xl anthrax lX

Nordic Lords MC 1%er Arkansas

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 July 2013 - 04:29 AM

QUOTE (fgcarva1 @ Saturday, Jul 13 2013, 04:17)
@Crome - Let's just end this once and for all. The user you linked us to is not on your roster. And no, I did not enjoy myself. I had been having fun days on GTA with Artfull, and Artfull only (well, and jungle/rambo/maxim when they were around).

I do not know what happened in the match today but Ill accept defeat rather than argue my suspicions that your "member" was a legitimate user, not only because of his lack of presence within your roster, or the fact that his shot was unbearably good, he wore a Zombie outfit, often done so by illegitimate players, you and other members of the EIC asked him to "teleport" you or "spawn cool cars" prior to Artfull and I joining the match lobby and this user "switching" accounts prior to the match (Really, is it not suspicious to switch accounts for no reason prior to a match?)

I, as well as Artfull admit defeat and do not wish to question it. I apologize to Don and the rest of the BCF for taking part in a game with a member who I did not know and after such suspicious activities. I hope we end this here and part our ways, Crome. I also would like to ask that neither EIC or BCF members protest or argue. We lost, and that is it. And finally, what Kush said about your sister is out of our control. He is not part of the BCF (although always welcome to join back), but he does not currently represent us. icon14.gif

Tu Sick is not the modder man that is Venomz Forelli. I can show you sometime if you want. Tu Sick has no mods. Venomz is the one that *me and ace* were asking for cool cars.

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

#stopmonsanto

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 July 2013 - 04:34 AM

QUOTE (fgcarva1 @ Saturday, Jul 13 2013, 00:17)

My first choice for Tu Sik's spot was Mac. You guys were making qualms about us using him so I put in Tu Sik who is indeed one of our 2 or so non forum members, you can ask him yourself. The teleporting talk was me talking to Forelli by the way, who wasn't in the match.

I hope we end this here and part our ways, Crome. I also would like to ask that neither EIC or BCF members protest or argue. We lost, and that is it.

Absolutely. Thank you for playing with us and I'd be happy to do another match soon. If Don were available or ever even willing to accept my party invites perhaps we could work out a style that made everyone comfortable.

No need for anyone else to reply because we're parting ways here.

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 13 July 2013 - 04:41 AM

I am not arguing the fact that we lost, nor am I upset over the ordeal. What disturbs me was the confusion that was left afterwards. The questions that remained unanswered and most of all the suspicions of the legitimacy of the match itself. Not only whether or not the match was "official" or not but the question of allegiances of those partaking in the match to the gang they fought for. Due to none of the listed above being not only verified but also clarified left a rather distaste in the mouth by not knowing where both factions stood on the matter. There was a lot of information and details that were lost in translation but now that we've reached a final conclusion we can put this slight dispute to rest. People played and had fun, that is all that matters.

Young Kush
  • Young Kush

Sgarrista

• Members

Posted 13 July 2013 - 06:33 AM Edited by Young Kush, 13 July 2013 - 06:43 AM.

Um, okay chrome I apologize for my comment made about your sister. No disrespect was intended. It was friendly joke as I recall always messing around about that. No love? That's cool I guess.

And haha Rambo, that movie is the sh*t. I watched it with my grandpa cause he's in love with it.

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 13 July 2013 - 07:18 AM

QUOTE (Young Kush @ Saturday, Jul 13 2013, 06:33)
Um, okay chrome I apologize for my comment made about your sister. No disrespect was intended. It was friendly joke as I recall always messing around about that. No love? That's cool I guess.

Haha, I agree, no need to be a bitch about it. All in good fun lol.gif

Kush I noticed your sig a few hours ago and was going to mention something about it. Looks good, as you may have noticed I got my V sig... had the guy who did a very nice job make the suit black and add a red shirt instead of the blue cool.gif

Sam97
  • Sam97

=AoD=

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 13 July 2013 - 01:48 PM

I guess I ought to say my piece. The game was fun and I am more than happy to say we lost the TDM but I can't say that it was an official match. That Tu Sick guy may have a GTAF but he has not used it in over a year, as far as I'm concerned that is just the same as not having one. If Crome can make him become active on the forums for at least a month and not just a one post and never heard from again thing, I am more than happy for a loss to be placed on the front page and class it as a lost clan match otherwise it was just a simple TDM plain and simple.

SRB
  • SRB

• Members

Posted 13 July 2013 - 11:55 PM

I wish everyone wasn't so competitive over these things. Something we did in the Doa was fight whoever the f*ck they were, win or loss and it was whatever. We never kept a list of legit wins and losses nor did we care for it as we were just having fun.

Getting on NGRP. Got some interesting ideas for it now that I'm almost situated to where I want to be.

Sam97
  • Sam97

=AoD=

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 14 July 2013 - 12:00 AM

Why are you talking about NGRP? None of us play it anymore.

Young Kush
  • Young Kush

Sgarrista

• Members

Posted 14 July 2013 - 12:28 AM

QUOTE (Mr White0161 @ Saturday, Jul 13 2013, 07:18)
QUOTE (Young Kush @ Saturday, Jul 13 2013, 06:33)

Haha, I agree, no need to be a bitch about it. All in good fun lol.gif

Kush I noticed your sig a few hours ago and was going to mention something about it. Looks good, as you may have noticed I got my V sig... had the guy who did a very nice job make the suit black and add a red shirt instead of the blue cool.gif

People be sensitive these days I guess. lol.gif But oh really? Did the guy in your sig have a suit at all? Cause if my dude got a suit, that would be fresh as f*ck. And have any of you seen sharknado? I seen it trending on twitter and I watched it. Worst decision of my life. It was really funny though.

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 14 July 2013 - 05:14 AM

@Kush- The original image is the same but the suit and shirt are two different shades of blue, navy blue (only kind of blue suit to get) and a light sky blue shirt. I had GunWrath make the shirt red and the suit black. Turned out real nice. Also people have always been sensitive and unable to take jokes. You on the other hand have always been a real trooper in that regard with all the sh*t we've given you lol.gif

Just got back after going out to see Pacific Rim in IMAX 3D... it was like a comic book with state of the art CGI, was quite a visual spectacle. Of course the storyline was kind of silly in a sense but none the less it was a pretty awesome movie all around.

Young Kush
  • Young Kush

Sgarrista

• Members

Posted 14 July 2013 - 08:58 PM

Ah I got you! But yeah when I was black for a little bit lol.gif I still don't remember why I did that. I was a fag. It's all good now though. I think it's funny when comedians say f*cked up sh*t and people freak out. I guess that's 2013 for ya. Oh Don, have you started writing your screenplays yet?

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 14 July 2013 - 10:52 PM

It's alright, we can still make fun of you for being a spic biggrin.gif

Also no I haven't, been slightly sidetracked in that regard. I pretty much have written it already with my original KoL scripts that I had to butcher to fit our format. Have a number of other ideas that I am eventually going to write up.

Had a decent time play IV with Artful and Carva today. Did a DM amongst each other, pistols on Colony Island, I did surprisingly well... I won. Then ventured into an FM that was filled with deaf dumb mutes where Carva was able to lock one moron in the hole but still managed to get himself killed by the guy he locked up which was pretty funny.

Sam97
  • Sam97

=AoD=

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 14 July 2013 - 10:58 PM

I started writing a book. Its about Gypsies and how they have magical powers and are the above ground task force of Lizard People. The sad thing is I'm not joking.

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 14 July 2013 - 11:04 PM

And I am sure it will become a New York Times Best Seller if not it will become an underground cult classic with a growing number of followers who are just as paranoid of the fact.

fgcarva1
  • fgcarva1

Il Figlioccio

• Members

Posted 14 July 2013 - 11:31 PM

QUOTE (XxArtfullxX @ Saturday, Jul 13 2013, 21:00)

The same question I have. No one really cares about NGRP. It was a phase and not really an enjoyable one for the greater majority of this family. One thing is having fun trapping niggas in the Blarney's hole, the other is RPing, getting arrested, waiting two hours to return to game, not being able to drive the way you want to fearing yu'll get ticketed or pulled over by cops. SAMP did nothing but split the BCF.

As for this afternoon.. it was fun although it didn't last long. Had a good time with Artfull exploring the Northeast shore of Algonquin. Really cool places no one really goes to. I'll be on XBL for a bit, playing some FIFA.

Speaking of New York Times Best-Sellers, has anyone read Fall of the Giants by Ken Follet. It's a really good fictional story that relies around the factual events of World War I, including the Bolshevik Revolution, Diplomatic events prior and post War, and some social questions of the time. I've had the book for two weeks and have gone through 300 pages. Really enjoyable read for those interested.

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 14 July 2013 - 11:41 PM Edited by Mr White0161, 14 July 2013 - 11:43 PM.

I always found SAMP rather boring, particularly NGRP for the fact that so much of it is morons and staff who neglect to do their jobs and the ones who try to do good or make changes for the better merely get shunned by all. You can't RP with anyone because they just have no interest in actually playing the server the way it was intended to be played. The gangs are all DMers and the cops just abuse their powers and have the backing of Admins. The entire server itself is flawed. Rather a grand waste of time. However it provided more entertainment value than IV considering the state it was in at the time. The biggest problem with NGRP is nobody rolled together and that took a lot of the fun out of it as well.

Nevertheless, V is just around the corner and we will all get back into the swing of things in no time. Get back to doing what we do, roll around, hangout, kill people, shoot the sh*t, etc.

SRB
  • SRB

• Members

Posted 15 July 2013 - 02:28 AM

QUOTE (fgcarva1 @ Sunday, Jul 14 2013, 23:31)
QUOTE (XxArtfullxX @ Saturday, Jul 13 2013, 21:00)

The same question I have. No one really cares about NGRP. It was a phase and not really an enjoyable one for the greater majority of this family. One thing is having fun trapping niggas in the Blarney's hole, the other is RPing, getting arrested, waiting two hours to return to game, not being able to drive the way you want to fearing yu'll get ticketed or pulled over by cops. SAMP did nothing but split the BCF.

Most of you guys played SAMP for months on end before I had it. I remember time after time I'd be on xbox and you guys either wouldn't get on or would get on to use the party and then play samp. I'm not like dieing over it, but I can't say I don't care about it.

Roleplaying is possible but you just have to hang with the right people. As long as your not at the mall, or some parts of grove, dm doesn't happen really. I agree, NGRP would be great if everyone would roll together but Jungle, and Mid and some others never wanted to leave their faction/gang. I still play it. Atleast for now.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users