» «
Photo

The Bianco Crime Famiglia

22,969 replies to this topic
Rambo21k
  • Rambo21k

Never forget.

• Members

Posted 10 July 2013 - 01:10 AM Edited by Rambo21k, 10 July 2013 - 01:19 AM.

Alright, well i know the one guy was scott, but who were the other two people? I know you guys loved my ad lol

EDIT: Just noticed the Russians are back, the good ones

EDDYHarris
  • EDDYHarris

한국어조선말

• Members

Posted 10 July 2013 - 01:13 AM

QUOTE (XxArtfullxX @ Tuesday, Jul 9 2013, 20:21)
Nationstates keeps asking me the same questions. I might make a new country.

I got nation states to.

lamboto
  • lamboto

Hungry Chicken

• Members

Posted 10 July 2013 - 01:36 AM

Rambo, I saw your ad, but I happened to be in OOC Jail at the time which the I hung out with Scott

Rambo21k
  • Rambo21k

Never forget.

• Members

Posted 10 July 2013 - 01:38 AM

QUOTE (lamboto @ Tuesday, Jul 9 2013, 20:36)
Rambo, I saw your ad, but I happened to be in OOC Jail at the time which the I hung out with Scott

Yea, i figured only our guys, or people that really knew you would get it. So did you message me after? cuz two guys besides scott smsmed me and told me to get on live, one was a lvl 3 and the other was lvl 12

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 10 July 2013 - 02:21 AM

The whole V thing certainly was a cock tease but nothing to get you overly excited nor anything to base a full fledged opinion of the game on. A different take on the game and as they said open world games in general. Some things do seem like we could go without but never the less it is nice getting a slight glimpse at what the game will look like when you actually are playing and controlling the character(s). They've learned a lot from their IV endeavor, what to look at, what to touch up on, what to take away, etc, etc. Am I cum in my pants crazy excited over the whole thing... no, not even close. But I am more or less interested far more than I have been before and even more so than this time last year.

One thing that some of you may not have picked up on is the underlined meaning of the video, what they were saying is "we added in a whole bunch of new sh*t of things that you can do, you don't have to do these things but we are keeping your options open to do whatever the f*ck you want." And that is what GTA is all about, doing whatever the f*ck you want.

lamboto
  • lamboto

Hungry Chicken

• Members

Posted 10 July 2013 - 02:53 AM

I told Hale Cassel to do it and then when I got out you were offline.

Also Windy loved my major f*ckup today.

Jozeph
  • Jozeph

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 10 July 2013 - 03:05 AM

QUOTE (lamboto @ Tuesday, Jul 9 2013, 21:53)

Hell yes I did.

Rambo21k
  • Rambo21k

Never forget.

• Members

Posted 10 July 2013 - 03:08 AM

QUOTE (WindyCityOutlaw @ Tuesday, Jul 9 2013, 22:05)
QUOTE (lamboto @ Tuesday, Jul 9 2013, 21:53)

Hell yes I did.

What did you do? and yea , who was the other guy though?

SRB
  • SRB

Riding the highway to nowhere.

• Members

Posted 10 July 2013 - 04:15 AM

Noose unrp'ly found me saying they saw my license plate while I was riding my dirt bike. Which doesn't have a license plate on it. Then when I ran, they do as NOOSE always does and shoot the f*ck out of me and my dirt bike until its totaled. I then shoot at them and run inside the mall apartment lobby. In there I continue shooting, they take their tasers out and rushtaze me. I'm then complaining ooc'ly and they AUto S getting me to their car. Which I then complained about again. Then outside, my friends from Hilltop are passing by and hop out and surround the car. They drag the cocky noose agent out and tell him to let me go. The guy gets up and gets back in and runs for it. Hilltop chases us and spins us out. I rp'd running from them while they tried loading me back into the car and they PG'd that and hadn't let me. So he told we can redue it because I threatened them with an FC. So after we spin out, the hilltop boys slaughter the passenger noose agent and the other one with a spec of health gets in and continues trying to bring me to the doc. The whole way there I'm ooc complaining about him to let me out and rp or the fc. He keeps telling me we can. He gets all the way to the DoC and trys to jail me. I called bullsh*t and left.

I then try and serve my time ooc'ly when bad ass admin "artz" puts me back in the FBI rancher of NOOSE with the agents in the DoC parkinglot. I then tell them no and leave again. Then upon returning Artz fines me 250k and puts me in Demorgan for 2 hours. I have an 1 hour and 30 minutes to go serve.

The Wong Asian
  • The Wong Asian

"Don is still a useless piece of sh*t"

• Members

Posted 10 July 2013 - 05:03 AM

Jack, get me out of SAMG place im trapped.

ygbbrazy
  • ygbbrazy

Peyote Smoothie

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 July 2013 - 06:12 AM

You in hilltop or any gang these days Scott? f*ck I haven't had the time to get on SAMP or any games lately. Might not be able to much at all for quite a while. Had to start a new sh*tty job working 11hrs a day cuz work at my job had slowed down and sh*ts gonna be getting bit rough. Have to find new place to live in the near future. Hopefully by the time gta 5 comes out sh*t will be all good and I can actually get to play that sh*t after the long ass wait.

SRB
  • SRB

• Members

Posted 10 July 2013 - 07:51 PM

Not in Hilltop at the moment but if I was to join somebody it'd probably be either Hilltop, or URL. I've gotten an invite to MBC too but they aren't really my style even though they f*ck the LSPD up alot which is pretty cool.

I was actually thinking of starting a small time crew but that's abit far fetched, gonna keep my friends in each of them for now and neutral.

fgcarva1
  • fgcarva1

Il Figlioccio

• Members

Posted 10 July 2013 - 08:26 PM

Now that I read you guys talking about SAMP, I kinda miss it. But here's my question... didn't we all branch out into factions to get known and later set the BCF up on NGRP? Are we not well known now? I think we have enough recommendations to make ourselves an official gang on the server.

MERCYOVTHEDEVIL
  • MERCYOVTHEDEVIL

Makaveli Trained

• Members

Posted 10 July 2013 - 08:28 PM

MBC is a cool gang, they do f*ck up cadets every time they pass by. Hilltop is not bad either, all you need is a weaponized vehicle to get in! URL, now that's where it's at.

fgcarva1
  • fgcarva1

Il Figlioccio

• Members

Posted 10 July 2013 - 08:48 PM

Getting on, let's get on IV whoever's online?

Sam97
  • Sam97

=AoD=

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 10 July 2013 - 08:59 PM

Just saw an EIC member (Anthrax) post this in the Costello thread about my post and us in general.

dont worry bout these people man they just wanna bring you down especially the people on here that we all know think they own GTA ahem anyways man you guys got my vote

Cute.

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 10 July 2013 - 09:36 PM

@Red- I know what you mean. With what I do the only time we can really get any sh*t done is all during the summer and good weather due to most of it being outside projects. Been working a lot these past couple of weeks, far longer than I am used to. Rent out there is also a bitch.

@Artful- That whole post made next to no sense, it's like he was trying to make a senseless jab at nobody.

@Carva- f*ck NGRP.

fgcarva1
  • fgcarva1

Il Figlioccio

• Members

Posted 10 July 2013 - 09:56 PM

QUOTE (Mr White0161 @ Wednesday, Jul 10 2013, 18:36)
@Artful- That whole post made next to no sense, it's like he was trying to make a senseless jab at nobody.

@Carva- f*ck NGRP.

Agree with both.

Good 'ol fun with Artfull on IV. Wish more of you f*ckers would get on rather than spending time on Minecraft and Black Ops. dozingoff.gif We were chilling at the Franklin St. apartments and some schmuck was coming after us while some other guy was senseless sniping (and missing throughout). This guy keeps running up the stairs, Artfull keeps tossing grenades down and timing them just perfectly for when the guy came up. Three or four times in a row the guy would run up the stairs to try to get to us on the rooftop and would get blown to f*cking pieces. I also managed to get a nice kill by getting a lucky shot when the guy was speeding away on an NRG; I just fire a single bullet and get a headshot from really far out. lol.gif

Don and Pazzo: What are good times for you guys to play on Friday? So we can get a 4v4 with me, Artfull and you two.

Sam97
  • Sam97

=AoD=

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 10 July 2013 - 09:59 PM

QUOTE (fgcarva1 @ Wednesday, Jul 10 2013, 22:56)
Don and Pazzo: What are good times for you guys to play on Friday? So we can get a 4v4 with me, Artfull and you two.

Since Scott won't get on!

SRB
  • SRB

• Members

Posted 10 July 2013 - 10:01 PM

Ahh I miss xbox. Soon, very soon.

Artfull, you called me on NGRP right when I was in the middle of some big shoot out at the DoC. I was just spectating for the most part but I was inside their barricade. The one cop comes up to me and he's like "Leave now or be arrested!" and I was like " Um, excuse me can't you see I'm on the phone." After that he told me to leave again and I was like "buddy look, I can't focus on two conversations, let me finish my call before you interupt me again" and then he started counting down, and I was like "Artfull I'm gonna have to call you back." Haha the other cops nearb him were laughing at him. lol.gif

fgcarva1
  • fgcarva1

Il Figlioccio

• Members

Posted 10 July 2013 - 10:19 PM

QUOTE (SRB @ Wednesday, Jul 10 2013, 19:01)

Well, you got 'till Friday to get a cable, otherwise you'll miss something you don't wanna miss.

Guys, I made up my mind and I told Artfull this; I'm gonna buy myself a new XBOX when I get to university. As suggested by Artfull I'll take my Hard Drive with me and buy a sh*tty monitor to play V. Not sure if I'll take games, probably not.

Now that I think of it let's have an in-BCF and friends poll:

Which next-gen console will you get and when? XBOX One or PS4?
• I am personally leaning towards the PS4. icon14.gif

MIDEVL
  • MIDEVL

BCF Caporegime

• Members

Posted 10 July 2013 - 10:20 PM

QUOTE (fgcarva1 @ Wednesday, Jul 10 2013, 22:19)

Well, you got 'till Friday to get a cable, otherwise you'll miss something you don't wanna miss.

What's being missed?

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 10 July 2013 - 10:22 PM

QUOTE (fgcarva1 @ Wednesday, Jul 10 2013, 21:56)

I'm good around 5pm PST... not too sure about Pazzo.

I don't remember the last time I played IV... give me a couple of games and I'm sure I might be sub-par to how I used to be able to shoot lol.gif

fgcarva1
  • fgcarva1

Il Figlioccio

• Members

Posted 10 July 2013 - 10:29 PM

QUOTE (MIDEVL @ Wednesday, Jul 10 2013, 19:20)
QUOTE (fgcarva1 @ Wednesday, Jul 10 2013, 22:19)

What's being missed?

Just some friendly competition. wink.gif

@Don, that may be a bit late for Artfull. We'll talk to the other party and try for a time. I guess nights are good for me because I may have an afternoon meeting. Let's try to get as many people as we can online in case we need backups.

Rambo21k
  • Rambo21k

Never forget.

• Members

Posted 11 July 2013 - 01:12 AM

Friday ill be available, and if you guys are on IV ill get off Black ops for once, and play with you guys. wow.gif

Artfull- i was busy earlier doing some Non-NGRP samp stuff

Troll- Doesnt look like ill be back when the owner is such as ass.

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 11 July 2013 - 02:31 AM

QUOTE (fgcarva1 @ Wednesday, Jul 10 2013, 22:29)
@Don, that may be a bit late for Artfull. We'll talk to the other party and try for a time. I guess nights are good for me because I may have an afternoon meeting. Let's try to get as many people as we can online in case we need backups.

In that case I guess you guys might be s.o.l. with me this time around.

fgcarva1
  • fgcarva1

Il Figlioccio

• Members

Posted 11 July 2013 - 02:40 AM

QUOTE (Mr White0161 @ Wednesday, Jul 10 2013, 23:31)
In that case I guess you guys might be s.o.l. with me this time around.

We can work things out. Artfull mentioned he can make the later times. I'll let him take care of things and not get involved since he's the one organizing the match. icon14.gif

lamboto
  • lamboto

Hungry Chicken

• Members

Posted 11 July 2013 - 03:28 AM

Rambo, I'm thinking of just not paying for it anymore.

Jungle, Adam got fired from FDSA.

Don, you should try to have the attitude of most people on NGG have towards NGRP. sh*t happens.

Anyways, I was playing "Carrier Command: Gaea Mission" and I really think its an awesome Open-world Strategy Game.

The Wong Asian
  • The Wong Asian

"Don is still a useless piece of sh*t"

• Members

Posted 11 July 2013 - 03:43 AM

QUOTE (lamboto @ Wednesday, Jul 10 2013, 20:28)
ungle, Adam got fired from FDSA.

WTF, im logging on right now, getting the lowdown on why.

How did you know?

lamboto
  • lamboto

Hungry Chicken

• Members

Posted 11 July 2013 - 06:35 AM

Well, Adam happens to be my Co-Owner, and it was because Marty told Alex that Adam and Kalgon were planning to get him fired. They still are, Kalgon said he's getting an admin to move him in the Faction leader meeting on Sunday. Also about your Live Interview, we'd have to find an RP reason to bring you on. As of now I got someone faction banned for doing /broadcast.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users