• Members

Posted 07 July 2013 - 01:41 PM

Ha, that certainly was quite some time ago lol.gif

fgcarva1
  • fgcarva1

Il Figlioccio

• Members

Posted 07 July 2013 - 04:44 PM

May get on in the afternoon. My dad is visiting, so I've been spending most of the weekend with my parents, playing a match or two of BF3 when I have time.

Just watched the Wimbledon final and glad Murray has taken it. How does it feel to be a Britton now, Artfull?

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 07 July 2013 - 05:23 PM

QUOTE (fgcarva1 @ Sunday, Jul 7 2013, 16:44)
Just watched the Wimbledon final and glad Murray has taken it. How does it feel to be a Britton now, Artfull?

If we've learned anything throughout the entire existence of the British empire it is it's alright to express your true feelings through the act of a riot and mass civil disobedience.

Especially if it is involving sports.

Glenn.
  • Glenn.

Playa

• Members

Posted 07 July 2013 - 05:52 PM Edited by Glenn., 07 July 2013 - 05:59 PM.

the Ivanovís third in-command the second was lead into an Alderney mineshaft where he was executed by both Aroldo and Doc.

:| You told me you were my fwends.

Make it hurt. But as we all know, little kids think the hole is some sort of playpen. So avoid it. The target is elusive, be convincing when you reel him in. Set respawn to 30 and have him kicked before he reappears.

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 07 July 2013 - 07:24 PM Edited by Mr White0161, 07 July 2013 - 07:33 PM.

QUOTE (Glenn. @ Sunday, Jul 7 2013, 17:52)
the Ivanovís third in-command the second was lead into an Alderney mineshaft where he was executed by both Aroldo and Doc.

:| You told me you were my fwends.

Make it hurt. But as we all know, little kids think the hole is some sort of playpen. So avoid it. The target is elusive, be convincing when you reel him in. Set respawn to 30 and have him kicked before he reappears.

Hahaha, I remember it because I got on and Crome sends me a party invite saying "Hey Don, I got a guy to whack do you wanna come" my response "uh, ok."

But reading the description he put on there it's almost like something you'd hear on some sort of nature show. Like some Australian or British asshole f*cking with a snake or lion.

EDIT:

When we iced all the Ivanov's I forget sometimes that both you Glenn and Bagel were with Deadsneeze at one point lol.gif

Mainly because you two just didn't really fit in with that lot, primarily because you two are competent individuals.

Glenn.
  • Glenn.

Playa

• Members

Posted 08 July 2013 - 01:15 AM

It is hilarious. I mean we went on from being with the guy to Bagel, f*cking off with Josh, know as TSA Leader now and starting that up. Then I turned on the guy and set up my own stuff, and it was an onslaught from there on. I don't know, the thought of following somebody else since then has been weird. I mean, it gives impressions and views of members when their following their leader. The whole, un ability to see the bigger picture can be removed if the leader doesn't do it right. It can be a challenging role. I think any leader past a hundred posts should be given respect to a degree.

I do have to laugh at the hit though, I mean, I was soo laggy too I believe their was a number of weapons used. tounge.gif Hey at least I was a little kid, but elusive.

And f*ck, 1037 pages? When I joined this was like Five Hundred. Congrats.

fgcarva1
  • fgcarva1

Il Figlioccio

• Members

Posted 08 July 2013 - 01:21 AM

I remember the Westies... and by that I mean the early Westies. I joined after resigning from the Crome-led BCF prior to the sh*tsrorm. By then the Westies were essentially a mixture of gang ex-Pats like me you and Mist. I enjoyed the Westies because I didn't treat it as something I called home like I do to the BCF, but as a chill group of TDM lovers.

Glenn.
  • Glenn.

Playa

• Members

Posted 08 July 2013 - 01:25 AM

Yup, lost TDMers. We worked a lot on our skill, so guys who didn't know how to shoot left shooting like pros. We served our purpose. We had fun and we were a big popular gang in our time. I don't think I'll ever do an Irish gang again anyway. I'm happy with my `work` in that area I suppose. Time to try something else I guess.

SRB
  • SRB

Riding the highway to nowhere.

• Members

Posted 08 July 2013 - 01:45 AM

I too remember the westies. I joined around the time Carva started going inactive due to his college. Fought in TDMs, and generally f*cked people up in free modes. Ha, good times.

Glenn.
  • Glenn.

Playa

• Members

Posted 08 July 2013 - 02:11 AM

Yep good times:

Rambo21k
  • Rambo21k

Never forget.

• Members

Posted 08 July 2013 - 02:19 AM

QUOTE (SRB @ Sunday, Jul 7 2013, 20:45)
I too remember the westies. I joined around the time Carva started going inactive due to his college. Fought in TDMs, and generally f*cked people up in free modes. Ha, good times.

I remember when you and Artfull were talking about carva, and im just like who the hell is this guy?

He came on once, and Scott sounded like he had an orgasm over the mic

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 08 July 2013 - 02:28 AM

@Glenn- I remember, we were both using uzi's but it was sooo f*cking laggy you just didn't want to f*cking DIE!!! lol.gif

The Westies was a good gang, the only problem was no one lacked conviction. You had those few people who were solid, loyal and active but the rest just showed little to no interest. That was one of the only other gangs that I really actually liked and respected.

I remember watching that video when it was uploaded. I laughed my ass off watching the one EIC guy (forgot who it was) try and run you guys over and crashed into the wall and got iced lol.gif

lamboto
  • lamboto

Hungry Chicken

• Members

Posted 08 July 2013 - 02:30 AM Edited by lamboto, 08 July 2013 - 02:34 AM.

Well, you know he might not be buying a cord so he can have self-orgasms without disturbance.

You guys remember that thing? What was it? SAMP? Well we did a head count and the 3 of us who are still on there, are all in factions. Actully, one is about Chief of FDSA whenever he wants to, one is going to be a delivery boy for LSPD, the other is going to quit judicial and join SANews (Which is now SAMG).

Just a fun fact.

Glenn.
  • Glenn.

Playa

• Members

Posted 08 July 2013 - 02:30 AM

Oh god it was hilarious. And your right, you hit the nail right on the head. We were ex-clan members. When the going got though a lot put their hands up and disregarded their responsibilities. I think I've got it right with my SAMP gang at the moment. But hey, you learn something new everyday. Hopefully the ending of the Westies showed me something. It certainly did do something about my immaturity at that time.

Rambo21k
  • Rambo21k

Never forget.

• Members

Posted 08 July 2013 - 05:16 AM

QUOTE (lamboto @ Sunday, Jul 7 2013, 21:30)
You guys remember that thing? What was it? SAMP? Well we did a head count and the 3 of us who are still on there, are all in factions. Actully, one is about Chief of FDSA whenever he wants to, one is going to be a delivery boy for LSPD, the other is going to quit judicial and join SANews (Which is now SAMG).

Just a fun fact.

You forgot the loaner that stays in his trailer and steals government money...oh and drugs, he sells drugs aswell

MIDEVL
  • MIDEVL

BCF Caporegime

• Members

Posted 08 July 2013 - 05:34 AM

QUOTE (Rambo21k @ Saturday, Jul 6 2013, 19:25)
QUOTE (XxArtfullxX @ Saturday, Jul 6 2013, 14:20)
Artfull is on at the moment. Artfull thinks you benders should get on.

You know who you sound like? Some Euro-trash muthaf*cka named Stefan

Dude... Coincidentally I've been playing a lot of SR recently...

Also, when we left for MD I left my HDMI at my house so I was stuck without the xbox for the entire week. Still worth it.

lamboto
  • lamboto

Hungry Chicken

• Members

Posted 08 July 2013 - 05:35 AM

Nope, I've been making friends in a few factions. Been offered a job in Forensics at SFPD, a job as a reporter for SAMG, a promotion directly to Judge in Judicial, Jungle's equal rank wants me in FDSA, and some high command in TRAF asked me to join and do some HR.

SRB
  • SRB

• Members

Posted 08 July 2013 - 05:37 AM

Lam do you still play NGRP or you on a different server?

Sam97
  • Sam97

=AoD=

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 08 July 2013 - 06:30 AM Edited by XxArtfullxX, 08 July 2013 - 06:39 AM.

QUOTE (Glenn. @ Monday, Jul 8 2013, 02:25)
Yup, lost TDMers. We worked a lot on our skill, so guys who didn't know how to shoot left shooting like pros. We served our purpose. We had fun and we were a big popular gang in our time. I don't think I'll ever do an Irish gang again anyway. I'm happy with my `work` in that area I suppose. Time to try something else I guess.

I wouldn't exactly saythey were trained and became pros. The only good shots that even come to mind are you, Carva, Scott, Mist and Warpiggzz, and most of you were decent shots to begin with. The video you posted shows Mist(already a great shot), Trikstar(Not to sure where he got his training, might have been Ivanovs) and Bagel(TSA) get a lot of kills. In all fairness, barely anybody was trained by you. You just got a lot of members who already had good shots. For the most part you relied on TSA to back you up in games aswell.

Edit: Scott is a fag.

lamboto
  • lamboto

Hungry Chicken

• Members

Posted 08 July 2013 - 06:47 AM Edited by lamboto, 08 July 2013 - 06:52 AM.

QUOTE (SRB @ Monday, Jul 8 2013, 00:37)
Lam do you still play NGRP or you on a different server?

NGG fo' life is the motto. But I like having some fun on LSRP.

The 4th of July Fest wasn't that fun this year, there was a 4-day giftbox on the dance floor so it was really no party. The events were just surfing and volleyball. I do give credit to the team for writing that script. I'm voting Chambers for president as he is going to declare war on TR when if he gets elected.

Doug and Jungle - People from SAAS were wondering where Morte and Charlie have been.

If you guys noticed, it was first everyone needed to hop on the bandwagon, now everyone needs to get off.

EDIT: I agree with Artfull

The Wong Asian
  • The Wong Asian

"Don is still a useless piece of sh*t"

• Members

Posted 08 July 2013 - 07:00 AM

QUOTE (lamboto @ Sunday, Jul 7 2013, 23:47)
Doug and Jungle - People from SAAS were wondering where Morte and Charlie have been.

What people? I've been playing more on charley lately. Been thinking about putting him in sfpd.

lamboto
  • lamboto

Hungry Chicken

• Members

Posted 08 July 2013 - 07:03 AM

Just people I have to help with casefiles that are from SAAS. A few ask me if I know who the Naoko's are since I say I was in SAAS and I say that I have contact with them.

SRB
  • SRB

• Members

Posted 08 July 2013 - 07:21 AM Edited by SRB, 08 July 2013 - 07:23 AM.

Lambato whats your name on there? I had no idea you still played it haha.

@Artfull-Mist, Carva, Glenn, warpigz, Myself were the guys with tdm ability in the westies. Glenn may have not been the ones that trained us to get to that level, but he did train many of the others that weren't as good and because of him keeping us together for the time he did all of us who could already shoot increased our skill due to all the TDMs and stuff we did. And th westies did use TSA as backup, but thats because we we're always outnumbered enormously by mainly EIC alone and/or with allies.

@jungle- You already have a character in a government position, you should make a criminal now. Either join hilltop, url, or join an leo and then murder your partner or something haha. lol.gif

lamboto
  • lamboto

Hungry Chicken

• Members

Posted 08 July 2013 - 07:32 AM

Nah, once the forums are back up, apply for SAMG with me.

Scott, Jack (Place where the worgen in WoW come from)

Now go google that.

Glenn.
  • Glenn.

Playa

• Members

Posted 08 July 2013 - 08:52 AM

QUOTE (SRB @ Monday, Jul 8 2013, 07:21)
@Artfull-Mist, Carva, Glenn, warpigz, Myself were the guys with tdm ability in the westies. Glenn may have not been the ones that trained us to get to that level, but he did train many of the others that weren't as good and because of him keeping us together for the time he did all of us who could already shoot increased our skill due to all the TDMs and stuff we did. And th westies did use TSA as backup, but thats because we we're always outnumbered enormously by mainly EIC alone and/or with allies.

^This. And we never used TSA in TDMs, and very few Free Roams too. The only match we fought together on was the video, and that was ith bagel alone. About two or three free roams pop up in my mind however. While they were fighting SCAR and Mancinis we were off fighting the likes of EIC. We had our split of Generic Crime Lords and their Italian crews, but you know, they were on Xbox, so they'd say whatever. tounge.gif

Ezio is somebody we taught how to shoot, not sure how he's doing these days. Ochy too I suppose, and Callum and Larney.

fgcarva1
  • fgcarva1

Il Figlioccio

• Members

Posted 08 July 2013 - 05:11 PM Edited by fgcarva1, 08 July 2013 - 05:15 PM.

Callum was a good guy. I still see Ezio as an arab version of A loaded Rifle, and don't really remember who Larney was. I miss Ochy and Warppiggz though.

So... as you all know, I work at a lobbying firm. Today at a meeting with some clients it was decided we'd lobby a minister by getting him and his daughter backstage passes to a Beyonce concert. Ah, I love politics. tounge.gif

EDIT: AHBDSAKNDASJKHDNASKDJGAHSD.ASNKJHANSKHDABSDASJHBDAJSHDHNASLJDAKJSNDKAHSBDNAJKSBDKJASBDKASJNDKHASBDKASBDKASH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUUUUUUUCCKKKK YEEEESSSS NIGGGAAAAS

SRB
  • SRB

• Members

Posted 08 July 2013 - 07:23 PM

Warpiggz I believe is rolling with the AoD I think along with Toxic.

@CARVA-AHHH

Sam97
  • Sam97

=AoD=

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 08 July 2013 - 07:48 PM

Warpiggzz hasn't been seen in months. Although, the last he was heard of he was in the AoD.

Scott, stop tongue f*cking and finger banging Jimmy Henchman(At least thats what my sources tell me) and get a bloody xbox cable. If you wait until V to get a new one I swear I will make it my job to get you kicked out of the BCF.

SRB
  • SRB

• Members

Posted 08 July 2013 - 08:08 PM

Who the f*ck is Jimmy Henchmen? I know a James Henchmen and Meaghan Henchmen but I'm not even in Hilltop. And I know your source also.

I plan on getting back on live, soon my boy soon...

Rambo21k
  • Rambo21k

Never forget.

• Members

Posted 08 July 2013 - 08:12 PM

QUOTE (SRB @ Monday, Jul 8 2013, 15:08)
Who the f*ck is Jimmy Henchmen? I know a James Henchmen and Meaghan Henchmen but I'm not even in Hilltop. And I know your source also.

I plan on getting back on live, soon my boy soon...

how do you not know Jimmy? come on man even i know him.... And everyone has a source....

And you better, or im gonna use the South Jersey shot on you

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users