Posted 29 June 2013 - 08:10 PM

Funerals are for the living.

Have fun Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

fgcarva1
  • fgcarva1

Il Figlioccio

• Members

Posted 30 June 2013 - 12:37 AM

Gonna be on playing some FIFA. If anyone wants to, let's get some IV or BF3 going.

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 30 June 2013 - 08:19 AM

Watched that new show Ray Donovan and I gotta say it looks like it'll be pretty sweet. It has a lot of good actors in it.

Also just went and saw Man of Steel in IMAX 3D and that was better than I expected it to be. I never much cared for Superman but this one was pretty good.

MIDEVL
  • MIDEVL

BCF Caporegime

• Members

Posted 30 June 2013 - 06:50 PM

QUOTE (Mr White0161 @ Saturday, Jun 29 2013, 20:10)

The funeral was actually the other day, we're there for moral support. The girlfriend of the deceased is a very close friend of my mother's and my mom would like to be there to help her, and I'd look like a total c*nt if I told my mom I'd rather stay home and go out every night with my friends instead of actually helping someone out who needs it.

lamboto
  • lamboto

Hungry Chicken

• Members

Posted 30 June 2013 - 07:03 PM

Ah, but c*nt already you are.

Has anyone played Conker before?

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 30 June 2013 - 07:44 PM

QUOTE (MIDEVL @ Sunday, Jun 30 2013, 18:50)
QUOTE (Mr White0161 @ Saturday, Jun 29 2013, 20:10)

The funeral was actually the other day, we're there for moral support. The girlfriend of the deceased is a very close friend of my mother's and my mom would like to be there to help her, and I'd look like a total c*nt if I told my mom I'd rather stay home and go out every night with my friends instead of actually helping someone out who needs it.

Even though you may not want anything to do with it you still (unfortunately) have a moral obligation as a man to lend a hand. If you chose not to then that means you are a worthless piece of sh*t. I get wrapped up in sh*t like that all time where I have to be apart or lend a hand because it is the right thing to do and trust me I wish I was somewhere else every single time. It's just a part of life.

Glenn.
  • Glenn.

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 01 July 2013 - 12:24 AM

QUOTE (fgcarva1 @ Friday, Jun 28 2013, 01:45)
QUOTE (Glenn. @ Thursday, Jun 27 2013, 20:35)
I heard about that game, who won man?

Spain... not sure if that's unfortunate or not. Due to family ties I'm a huge supporter of the Azzuri, and they would've been a much easier target for Brazil in the final since we have already beat them earlier in the Cup. Beautiful match nonetheless. 7-6 Spain on penalties... 0-0 in the match. Gigi Buffon and Casillas played really well. We'll see the final come Sunday. Probably one of the best matches in the past few years in int'l football.

Thats amazing, I heard that was a cracker. smile.gif

fgcarva1
  • fgcarva1

Il Figlioccio

• Members

Posted 01 July 2013 - 01:32 AM

QUOTE (Glenn. @ Sunday, Jun 30 2013, 21:24)
QUOTE (fgcarva1 @ Friday, Jun 28 2013, 01:45)
QUOTE (Glenn. @ Thursday, Jun 27 2013, 20:35)
I heard about that game, who won man?

Spain... not sure if that's unfortunate or not. Due to family ties I'm a huge supporter of the Azzuri, and they would've been a much easier target for Brazil in the final since we have already beat them earlier in the Cup. Beautiful match nonetheless. 7-6 Spain on penalties... 0-0 in the match. Gigi Buffon and Casillas played really well. We'll see the final come Sunday. Probably one of the best matches in the past few years in int'l football.

Thats amazing, I heard that was a cracker. smile.gif

Aw mate, i just got back from the bar where I went to watch the game. Beautiful... fantastic, astonishing, one of the greatest matches I have ever seen. We just raped Spain tactically. We shut their midfield... played the counter-attack on the lines and just destroyed them. Fantastic match!

lamboto
  • lamboto

Hungry Chicken

• Members

Posted 01 July 2013 - 02:09 AM

Did anyone notice the hotbar at the top of the page? How long has that been there?

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 01 July 2013 - 04:04 AM

QUOTE (lamboto @ Monday, Jul 1 2013, 02:09)
Did anyone notice the hotbar at the top of the page? How long has that been there?

I first noticed it 2days ago... I don't see much a use for it considering we have the exact same sh*t along the left side of the browser.

Sam97
  • Sam97

=AoD=

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 01 July 2013 - 05:54 PM

Scott, isn't this the guy who we beat by default that one time back when we had DoA?

fgcarva1
  • fgcarva1

Il Figlioccio

• Members

Posted 01 July 2013 - 07:10 PM

Getting online... when are we all gonna take the time to work on the BF3 crew?

Sam97
  • Sam97

=AoD=

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 01 July 2013 - 07:17 PM

I'll play a game with you after I'm done fingering myself.

fgcarva1
  • fgcarva1

Il Figlioccio

• Members

Posted 01 July 2013 - 08:14 PM

QUOTE (XxArtfullxX @ Monday, Jul 1 2013, 16:17)
I'll play a game with you after I'm done fingering myself.

Why are you always on Netflix nowadays? That reminds me of someone... just don't remember who...

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 01 July 2013 - 09:35 PM

Carva, one Canadian experience that you are missing is on this day, Canada Day. In city centers you'll never see so many drunk and stoned Canadians in one place... except maybe 420.

It's like the playoffs on steroids.

I may jump on the box and play a bit. Haven't really been feeling all that up for xbox the past few days because I've had this agonizing migraine.

SRB
  • SRB

Riding the highway to nowhere.

• Members

Posted 02 July 2013 - 12:10 AM

QUOTE (XxArtfullxX @ Monday, Jul 1 2013, 17:54)
Scott, isn't this the guy who we beat by default that one time back when we had DoA?

Probably. Those times when the other side was obviously using turbos, mods or inviting their friends late, we'd just take boats out in the ocean or fly around for a while until they left. haha then message them saying they forfeited haha. DOA times were gold.

fgcarva1
  • fgcarva1

Il Figlioccio

• Members

Posted 02 July 2013 - 12:44 AM Edited by fgcarva1, 02 July 2013 - 12:50 AM.

QUOTE (Mr White0161 @ Monday, Jul 1 2013, 18:35)
Carva, one Canadian experience that you are missing is on this day, Canada Day. In city centers you'll never see so many drunk and stoned Canadians

Ah man. I remember when I was a kid in Canada... all the people in Queen's Park (Toronto) and sh*t. Although I must say, the Canada Day festivities are more well... festive, than 4th of July, but I like the American thing better... guesd it's just more traditional. tounge.gif

EDIT: Typing from cellphone.
EDIT 2: Back on laptop. Happy Canada Day!

Rambo21k
  • Rambo21k

Never forget.

• Members

Posted 02 July 2013 - 02:11 AM

QUOTE (SRB @ Monday, Jul 1 2013, 19:10)

Probably. Those times when the other side was obviously using turbos, mods or inviting their friends late, we'd just take boats out in the ocean or fly around for a while until they left. haha then message them saying they forfeited haha. DOA times were gold.

Remember the one game we got one kill, then hopped in a helicopter and flew around the rest of game till they all ragequit?

It is my unfotunate duty to inform you that Don T Valachi died in a terrible helicopter accident today. I hope his family is able to go on without him. Goodnight, and God speed.

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 02 July 2013 - 04:05 AM

Scott I remember that one time you invited me to play a TDM for you guys because they just inviting people. The game starts and I just go off and hold down a single street corner with my M4 lol.gif

@Rambo- f*cking tragic sarcasm.gif

Sam97
  • Sam97

=AoD=

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 02 July 2013 - 03:28 PM

Oh Nationstates, you never cease to amuse me.

With the popularity of Jew racing in Artfulistan booming, the growing number of retired racing Jews being abandoned on the streets has become harder to ignore. As irresistibly cute pictures of sad-looking Jews fill up the pages of newspapers, the time has come for government action.

The Debate

"We're overflowing with Jews here!" exclaims Naki Singh, owner of the Sunrise Jew Retirement Lodge. "And we just don't get enough donations from the public to house them all. We're now facing a choice between turning away Jews, or putting them down. It's the Jew racing industry's fault we're in this situation - make them pay for homing the Jews they cast off."

Accept

"Not far enough!" declares animal-rights protestor Bianca Patel, wearing a Jew costume to show her sympathy for their plight. "There's only one reason that Jews get abandoned in the first place, and that reason is Jew racing. These poor creatures get cooped up in a cage all day and are virtually starved so they race well, all to line the pockets of some avaricious gambling bosses. The solution is obvious - ban Jew racing!"

Accept

"Hold on! Artfulistan has a powerhouse Gambling Industry – do you really want to give it all up because of some Jews?" asks Erica Spirit, owner of the Artfulistan City Jew Stadium. "What we need is less regulation - so we can race the animals more often, and draw more punters in. Besides, the Jews love to race - at least compared to the beatings."

Accept

"There's a better solution to this all," suggests animal shelter volunteer Stefanie Li, as she fixes a leash to a Jew. "There is a problem, but it isn't with the Jew racing industry; it's that not enough people are adopting Jews. All we need is a national campaign to persuade people to adopt a Jew - and you can set them an example!" Handing you a grizzled old Jew, she finishes, "Here's Buddy."

SRB
  • SRB

• Members

Posted 02 July 2013 - 06:28 PM

QUOTE (Rambo21k @ Tuesday, Jul 2 2013, 02:11)
QUOTE (SRB @ Monday, Jul 1 2013, 19:10)

Remember the one game we got one kill, then hopped in a helicopter and flew around the rest of game till they all ragequit?

It is my unfotunate duty to inform you that Don T Valachi died in a terrible helicopter accident today. I hope his family is able to go on without him. Goodnight, and God speed.

That was another hilarious moment. All of DOA was about creating hilarious moments. Remember when we would corner people in free modes guns drawn and just start yelling" Where the f*ck is she" and they'd be like " whta who" and we'd be like "dont play these f*cking games or we'll shoot" haha.

@Don-I remember when I invited you, and Mr.Pown to help me and artfull take on like 12 people. We stuck together, used teamwork and wiped the floor with them.

Those messages were hilarious, after we'd kill somebody or they kill themselves trying to get away and we'd send the message. "Its my responsibility to inform you all that "don(insert generic mafia name here) died after being struck by a passing taxi" or "after falling victem to the blades of a crashing helicopter." sly.gif

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 02 July 2013 - 06:30 PM

I couldn't stop laughing while reading that all the way through.

With the popularity of Jew racing

Sam97
  • Sam97

=AoD=

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 02 July 2013 - 06:35 PM

The entire question kind of reminded me of concentration camps.

fgcarva1
  • fgcarva1

Il Figlioccio

• Members

Posted 02 July 2013 - 09:31 PM Edited by fgcarva1, 02 July 2013 - 09:34 PM.

Some info on V... I just cut out a few questions and answers of our interest. The rest can be found in the V section.

QUOTE (Rocktar Games Asked & Answered)

“Would you be able to tell me to what extent are weapons and vehicles customizable?” – @kieranmgklaceup

Without going into detail just yet, we can tell you that both will be very customizable – with a range of weapon upgrades as well as some very deep car customization. Stay tuned for more very soon.

“Rockstar, how many discs will the Xbox and PS3 versions of the game have? I am asking because I am just conscious of how many discs I will have to install onto my Xbox 360 HDD.” – cj67890
“Hi R*, as you said GTAV will be the biggest game that Rockstar ever created, normally it should be the biggest in size too. So how you are going to solve Xbox 360 disc limit issues? I mean will GTAV have many discs (on Xbox 360 platform)…?” – youtubos
“If we install GTAV on Xbox 360 do we have to insert other discs or not?” – Persian-boy1995

Grand Theft Auto V is the largest and most ambitious game we have yet created, and takes full advantage of every ounce of processing power available in the current generation of consoles. In order to provide the best possible experience for such a massive and detailed world, the game will have installation requirements on both Xbox 360 and PlayStation®3 systems. For Xbox 360, Grand Theft Auto V will ship on two discs; Disc 1 will be used for a one-time mandatory install and Disc 2 will be used to play the game. After the install, players will be able to enjoy both Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto Online without any need to switch discs.
This initial install will require an Xbox 360 Hard Drive or an external 16GB USB flash drive with at least 8 GB of free space. If using a USB flash drive it must be at least USB 2.0 with a minimum 15mb/s read speed and formatted for Xbox 360 use. A new USB flash drive is recommended to ensure optimum performance.  For PlayStation®3, the game ships on one disc and will install content as soon as you insert the game. The install is roughly 8GB, and players will be able to play as soon as the install is complete.

“Will we ever see some GTA V gameplay?”  – @ASTR4Lx

Yes. Soon (or in September if you don’t want to see it before you play it… it’s up to you) – the first Official Gameplay Video is on its way...

“When will we get information on GTA V multiplayer?” – @camronbnl3

Expect to hear some first details soon – it’s called Grand Theft Auto Online and we’re very excited to unveil it for you sometime this summer.

“A healthy GTAIV multiplayer game is really hard to come by nowadays. By healthy I mean players play for good clean fun. Every time I join a game it's either modded or hacked. When I create a custom game, some abusive d*ck joins my game and ruins everyone's fun game. I can't just kick him out unless everyone votes. Do something about this in GTAV, Rockstar.” – received via Mouthoff

Ever since Grand Theft Auto IV was released, we’ve continued to integrate newer and stronger methods of cheat detection and prevention for each of our games. While we have yet to reveal specifically what new anti-cheating measures we have planned for GTAV, rest assured that we’re focused on creating as level a playing field and as fair, fun (and healthy as you say) an experience as possible for everyone. There will always be some people who want to cheat but we are going to do our best to stop it. We have spent a lot of time and effort making an incredible Online experience and proper support is part of that package.

user posted image

"Grand Theft Auto Online"... not sure but the fact that MP is "different" makes me even more excited to know how it woks.

By the way, fun playing with Artfag, lamboto and Maxim. Jolly good times on BF3 and IV... we really needed to do that sooner.

As for Artfull's "jew question"... I say you put down the extra Jews and remain with the Jew racing as it leads to GDP growth and creates jobs. Jews are and always were useless, and by putting them to race, you'll bring in tourism, especially from central Europe (Germany and Austria).

Rambo21k
  • Rambo21k

Never forget.

• Members

Posted 02 July 2013 - 10:21 PM

Hopped on IV for the first time this year,and I literally mean this year. Hopped into a lobby with Maxim, Carva, and some British Wonker, ended up not doing too bad after i shook the rust off biggrin.gif ended up about 45-5. After you guys left, me and Maxim went around taring people up, made the rest of the lobby rage, pretty good stuff.

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 02 July 2013 - 11:46 PM

This gave me quite a chuckle.

Flavius Julius
  • Flavius Julius

Soldier of Fortune.

• Members

Posted 02 July 2013 - 11:55 PM

Looked at what you linked Don. Gave me an airy chuckle I have to say.

@TheBros I just played with- Thanks for the good time fellas.

@Rambo- Yeeeeeeeeessir. They ragequitted after you left bud.

fgcarva1
  • fgcarva1

Il Figlioccio

• Members

Posted 03 July 2013 - 12:41 AM

QUOTE (Flavius Julius @ Tuesday, Jul 2 2013, 20:55)
Looked at what you linked Don. Gave me an airy chuckle I have to say.

@TheBros I just played with- Thanks for the good time fellas.

I had already sure to leave my message as I always do with new gangs. lol.gif

And yeah mate, I hadn't had good 'ol fun like that in a while. Let's do it more often.

@Rambo - Is yur mic still f*cked? We had invited you to the party but you didn't join. confused.gif

Rambo21k
  • Rambo21k

Never forget.

• Members

Posted 03 July 2013 - 12:44 AM

@ Maxim- the good olde days lol.gif

@ Carva, not really f*cked, but i dont have it, gave it to my cousin yesterday to use for a bit, plus my throat feels like sh*t today, so i wouldnt have said much anyways....

SRB
  • SRB

• Members

Posted 03 July 2013 - 12:54 AM

I'm sure mercy knows this already but I've been getting into a fair share of trouble on SAMP now that I have most of the things I've been working for. I know most of you have been on breaks but I'm still having fun on it for the time being. Got into three chases today and to say the least, LSPD and FBI want me bad. Have three warrants at the moment, one cop decided to spare my I guess since I should have more. I think my record on there right now is like 55 crimes to 4 arrests haha.

I screened the private radio of a high ranking FBI officer calling me an "Armed International Fugitive" and warning traf that I was in TR of which i wasn't even hah.

I want to buy a new live cable but I hate committing the cash to buying a cable and possible live again until the new games start coming out. I want to it just depends.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users