The Bianco Crime Famiglia

23,035 replies to this topic
Artful.
  • Artful.

=AoD=

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 23 June 2013 - 06:28 PM

"I don't believe they're harmful either," says Klaus Song, a teacher. "But it's obvious to everyone what a detrimental effect it has on our children! Everywhere I look, I'm seeing children as young as four tapping away at the blasted things! Do you know how many lessons I've had interrupted by the 'Crazy Jew' ringtone? Do you know how many of my pupils think 'great' is spelled with a number? Too many! Only adults should be allowed to own and use mobile phones!"

Oh Nation States, you never cease to crack me up.

fgcarva1
  • fgcarva1

Il Figlioccio

• Members

Posted 23 June 2013 - 06:48 PM

Anyone on XBL?

Any ideas for good movies to watch? I remembered I have Netflix and only use it once a month or so but have no idea what to watch. I generally like documentaries or crime thrillers.

For some reason f*cking Netflix doesn't work on my XBOX. Whenever I open the application it freezes on a red screen and I have to shut down my Xbox.

Artful.
  • Artful.

=AoD=

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 23 June 2013 - 06:52 PM

I'm on the xbox.

ygbbrazy
  • ygbbrazy

Peyote Smoothie

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 June 2013 - 08:02 PM

Carva, if you dont mind ghetto style sh*t try Snow On The Bluff. Filmed straight documentary style showing the life of a thug in the hood. I thaught it was decent, havent really seen much else on flix thats worth watching. I mostly just stick to Trailer Park Boys on there cuz to me thats one of the greatest shows ever made, ya know'm say'n?

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 23 June 2013 - 09:19 PM Edited by Mr White0161, 23 June 2013 - 09:22 PM.

QUOTE (ygbbrazy @ Sunday, Jun 23 2013, 20:02)
I mostly just stick to Trailer Park Boys on there cuz to me thats one of the greatest shows ever made, ya know'm say'n?

Strongly agreed, it is one of the greatest series ever created and aired.

EDIT: Has anyone seen Dougs new GT? It sounds like some sort of pedophile serial rapist lol.gif

MIDEVL
  • MIDEVL

BCF Caporegime

• Members

Posted 23 June 2013 - 09:33 PM

QUOTE (Mr White0161 @ Sunday, Jun 23 2013, 21:19)
some sort of pedophile serial rapist lol.gif

I actually know one of those on LIVE.

Also, anyone played Knights of the Old Republic? I've been getting extremely into my old consoles and I've been playing it quite a bit...

fgcarva1
  • fgcarva1

Il Figlioccio

• Members

Posted 23 June 2013 - 10:14 PM Edited by fgcarva1, 23 June 2013 - 10:20 PM.

QUOTE (ygbbrazy @ Sunday, Jun 23 2013, 17:02)
Carva, if you dont mind ghetto style sh*t try Snow On The Bluff. Filmed straight documentary style showing the life of a thug in the hood. I thaught it was decent, havent really seen much else on flix thats worth watching. I mostly just stick to Trailer Park Boys on there cuz to me thats one of the greatest shows ever made, ya know'm say'n?

Nice. I'll give it a shot. I haven't really seen a full episode of the Trailer Park Boys. I'll give that show a shot as well.

EDIT: Nice, Snow on the Bluff is on YouTube.

Artful.
  • Artful.

=AoD=

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 23 June 2013 - 10:33 PM

Me and Carva had a decent session on BF3. I got a dope double kill on Operation Metro. We were spawn trapped so I decided to snipe; I got two guys with one shot who were next to a train then I got a further 3 or 4 kills in the space of about 10 seconds. Dope.

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 23 June 2013 - 11:34 PM

Gotta love those Battlefield moments. I've had a few moments like that with a sniper rifle, take a shot and take two guys out and clear out a few others in the same vicinity.

SRB
  • SRB

Riding the highway to nowhere.

• Members

Posted 24 June 2013 - 12:30 AM

I've managed to kill people in battlefield with a sniper I wasn't aiming at. Like I'd be following somebody trying to measure out the shot and fire. Then some f*cker would run in front of him and get killed by it. Still a kill.

That sh*t happens to me on BF3 all the time, like once I tried knifing somebody and missed. He then returned knifed and missed, me trying once more and missing then him missing too. Then somebody on either of our teams will see it and take the kill for whatever side.

fgcarva1
  • fgcarva1

Il Figlioccio

• Members

Posted 24 June 2013 - 12:35 AM

I still have my problems with BF3. I usually lose the battle on a 1v1 they-see-me-I-see-them situation. Think I'm just not quick enough to take the shot. I also can't control the amount of recoil on some guns...

My issue with snipers is that it takes two shots or more to take a guy out... so I get tons of hits, but never get kills.

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 24 June 2013 - 03:34 AM Edited by Mr White0161, 24 June 2013 - 03:38 AM.

Never ever fire more than 3 shot burst. I've fired a great amount of the weapons in that game in real life and the recoil is overly exaggerated astronomically. Fire short controlled bursts and that will take care of your recoil problem. The thing with snipers is you should always mark the target (back button) and aim for the red dot above their head as that is a good reference point for the amount of drop there is on the bullet, almost always that will guarantee a headshot.

Also since by default the scopes are sighted for about 100m it's best to have a high vantage point, far easier to take down targets and get headshots. If you are ground level or trying to take out a target above you you must apply elevation in order for it to be a hit.

fgcarva1
  • fgcarva1

Il Figlioccio

• Members

Posted 24 June 2013 - 05:33 PM

Alright, thanks. Didn't know about the back button thing. WIll try it out today. May get online in a bit.

@Pazzo, I watched Snow on the Buff. First off, really good movie. But is the sh*t that goes on real? I mean, shiiit I can't believe that nigga don't die, haha It all seemed like it was set-up, from the robbery in the beginning, which I still think was set up to the multiple shootings and the fact Snow didn't die.

Artful.
  • Artful.

=AoD=

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 24 June 2013 - 09:54 PM Edited by XxArtfullxX, 24 June 2013 - 10:03 PM.

This is just an idea, how would you guys on NGRP feel about getting skin changes and being the Village People. Someone can get a flatbed and we can all get on the back and boogie down.

Also...

ygbbrazy
  • ygbbrazy

Peyote Smoothie

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 June 2013 - 10:26 PM

It does seem really realistic and set up at times so I was confused too. When I looked around about it a bit I found some things that say some of it is real and some of it saying its set up so I dont know. I think that guy is a true hood jigga and thats the type of day to day thing that goes on around there. I think that Snow got locked up for armed robbery in real life and in that movie he gets locked for something i dont remember but could've been for that. Also think he's been shot and stabbed for real which also happens in the movie. My guess is its all re enactments of real sh*t but I dont know maybe a lot of it is real. A lot of people get shot all the time and survive and a lot of people get shot down and die in the hood which all happens in that movie. Pretty gangster sh*t though if it is mostly real; but that shooting he does on that dudes baby mamma right when he gets outta jail was retarded if they filmed that sh*t and showed it in the movie.

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 24 June 2013 - 11:52 PM Edited by Mr White0161, 25 June 2013 - 12:12 AM.

QUOTE (XxArtfullxX @ Monday, Jun 24 2013, 21:54)

I love that show, watch it all the time on HBO.

So for my birthday today I was gifted with my freeloading older brother who decided to fall off the wagon this weekend after being sober for 3months who had consumed a $50 bottle of wine and a $100 bottle of scotch along with some real nice special butcher cut steaks, so he is into me for about $200.

That aside I bought a larger hard drive for my xbox like I've been threatening about, 120GB and bought Saints Row 3.

However, I didn't think this far ahead... how the f*ck am I suppose to get the sh*t on my old hard drive onto my new one; a usb stick would work but I don't have one.

EDIT: I've beaten the machine!!!

Disturbed Demon
  • Disturbed Demon

MMA Elite

• Members

Posted 25 June 2013 - 01:13 AM

So are there consequences for not posting in a while considering I cannot contribute to the SAMP discussions?

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 25 June 2013 - 01:20 AM

QUOTE (Disturbed Demon @ Tuesday, Jun 25 2013, 01:13)
So are there consequences for not posting in a while considering I cannot contribute to the SAMP discussions?

Many of us have gotten tired of SAMP and have been playing Xbox a lot lately.

Boss Falcone
  • Boss Falcone

Resigned As Chief of LSPD

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 June 2013 - 01:29 AM

How's Saints row the third treating you Mr.white?

fgcarva1
  • fgcarva1

Il Figlioccio

• Members

Posted 25 June 2013 - 01:58 AM

Happy Birthday Don. I feel like this is the first June 24th in BCF history that we don't hang out and celebrate. I remember in 2011 we did it and 2012 something also happened.

Got to take an hour between lunch and the time I go to the gym to enjoy some BF3. Had a few decent games and unlocked the C-4. I've been going on a terrible streak with my Engineer class which used to be my best, so now I've been using Support.

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 25 June 2013 - 09:16 PM

To me birthdays were never a big deal, just another day.

Engineer is my second favorite and second most played with first being Recon. Engineer is the class where you need to be up close and personal a better part of the time, CQB.

@Ezio- I have been a rather fan of the Saints Row series since the first one came out. They all have a great storyline, good characters, good humor and great missions. It is one of my favorite titles but the only thing I don't like about Saints Row is some of the stupid chaotic sh*t that is in it, the things that make absolutely no sense, giant dildos for example and in some cases defying the laws of physics. But just playing the games through is a lot of fun and I have been enjoying the 3rd quite a bit.

My only thing against the 3rd is that they have restricted player customization quite a fair bit in comparison to the other games. Primarily clothing options, nevertheless that alone is no reason to hate on the game, it is great fun.

lamboto
  • lamboto

Hungry Chicken

• Members

Posted 25 June 2013 - 09:29 PM

I was going to rant about that and SR4, but really anyone can watch the trailers and point all of the things out.

Glenn.
  • Glenn.

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 25 June 2013 - 10:46 PM

They f*cked it:

fgcarva1
  • fgcarva1

Il Figlioccio

• Members

Posted 25 June 2013 - 10:55 PM

f*ck SR.

Had fun playing some BF3 with Artfull and some of the AoD today. Really did well with the Support class and enjoyed it. Artfull was shooting at a Littlebird... the guy was swerving to escape from his shots and ended up exactly in front of the little hut tower thing I was on a couple of feet away. I just sprayed with my LMG, killed him and blew up the chopper. Good times.

I also succeeded a couple of times at using C-4s to blow up tanks. Yay!

lamboto
  • lamboto

Hungry Chicken

• Members

Posted 25 June 2013 - 11:06 PM

I've been doing very well with my Recon as I was working with an engineer to Javelin all the tanks.

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 25 June 2013 - 11:51 PM

QUOTE (Glenn. @ Tuesday, Jun 25 2013, 22:46)
They f*cked it:

-snip-

They sure as hell did. What the f*ck is the point of any of that? They lost me at "Dubstep gun".

Glenn.
  • Glenn.

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 26 June 2013 - 02:24 AM

I remember when it was about a unique street gang in a LA like city, with fun customizations. Now its about the president with super powers fighting Aliens in a virtial stellport which seems to be some sh*tty industrial place wow.gif .

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 June 2013 - 02:58 AM

QUOTE (fgcarva1 @ Tuesday, Jun 25 2013, 23:55)
f*ck SR.

Had the privilege of playing some BF3 with Artfull and some badass elite warrior motherf*ckers who go by the name of the AoD.

Really did well with the Support class and enjoyed  it. Artfull was shooting at a Littlebird... the guy was swerving to escape from his shots and ended up exactly in front of the little hut tower thing I was on a couple of feet away. I just sprayed with my LMG, killed him and blew up the chopper. Good times.

I also succeeded a couple of times at using C-4s to blow up tanks. Yay!

The most important thing I learnt today though is that the spot (back) button is the most important and should be pressed most of all.

Fixed that for you wink.gif .

Eli Tha Pro
  • Eli Tha Pro

I'm Still Waiting For Heists...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 June 2013 - 01:28 PM

QuestionsAnswers
Username:DJ Golden XX.
XBL Gamertag: ST4BX.
Time Zone:Eastern Seaboard Time.
Platform:[s]Original, TBoGT, TLAD.
How Often Do You Visit GTAF?:Daily.
Any Previous Gang History?:Multiple.
How Can You Contribute To The Family?:I can bring loyalty, respectfulness, and good behavior.
How Did You Hear Of The Family?:From Boss Falcone, and from some other mafias.

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 26 June 2013 - 02:49 PM

QUOTE (DJ Golden XX @ Wednesday, Jun 26 2013, 13:28)
QuestionsAnswers
Username:DJ Golden XX.
XBL Gamertag: ST4BX.
Time Zone:Eastern Seaboard Time.
Platform:[s]Original, TBoGT, TLAD.
How Often Do You Visit GTAF?:Daily.
Any Previous Gang History?:Multiple.
How Can You Contribute To The Family?:I can bring loyalty, respectfulness, and good behavior.
How Did You Hear Of The Family?:From Boss Falcone, and from some other mafias.

It's nice to see and know others are interested in joining however our applications are closed until the up and coming release of GTA V. If you still share an interest in our organization at that time then by all means come back and re-post your app.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users