Photo

The Bianco Crime Famiglia

22,975 replies to this topic
SRB
  • SRB

Riding the highway to nowhere.

• Members

Posted 07 May 2013 - 05:34 AM

I literally listened to some of the craziest sh*t. I was listening in on the freq I have, offering help to criminals and hanging out with whoever was on like any other normal day. Heres where it gets interesting: Prepare to read a paragraph.

So a man by the name of Ray Edwards was wanted with 6 stars on Friday. He had managed to evade police like all day Saturday and lost his stars. On Sunday he had like 1 star and it was pretty much nothing and he ended up loosing. Today he got 2 stars, then 4 for a little bit then 6. SA had proclaimed him a "terrorist" Saturday because he was almost caught and it turned out he had a Sea sparrow he jumped into to evade them. Anyways, they asked TR if they saw a Hilltop maverick in their airspace which TR confirmed. They said it was SA's most wanted Ray Edwards. After attempting to track him they lost him in the desert of TR. He turned his phone back on and they picked him back up. TR/SA Problems made TR really not give a sh*t until he crossed back to SA where he was followed again. Once TR said they would help you hear " TR unauthorized Seas sparrow in your Juro" which ticked TR off and they scrambled two rustlers. He managed to avoid them for a brief while until he crossed back into SA where he used it against FBI vehicles who were following him. After turning his phone off and going back to TR he landed and got into an FBI Rancher owned by hilltop including two friends that were waiting there. He turned his phone on for a few giving traf enough time to track him. A TRAF plane got a visual and maintained it. They tried to take him into custody or the plane was just going to kill him if it had the opportunity or they felt in danger. They hid and outran traf planes and made it back across the train bridge where they turned their phones off and were in north SF. I was there and even encountered him for a brief moment. They disappear and head north. After they were gone I see SASD and FBI cruising around everywhere obviously trying to find these three. Next thing you know he turns his phone on and they track him in bone county. The server started lagging like crazy and people started timing out and he ended up dieing somehow. In this mess it was really convenient for me because he spawned at All saints and I just so happened to be just outside in my car. I offered a ride, or my car which he denied. He ran to the donut shop where he jumped inside, cam back out with full health, stole a dirtbike and took off. As he took off I see a black sedan screech around the corner and go flying in the same direction. After about 5-10minutes I hear them say " ah he must of thrown his phone out the window" and they said they lost all traces of this guy. After that it was over.

The whole time I was wondering to myself why did he keep turning his phone on. Turns out he was making constistant ads trying to buy guns and fireworks or something. Made a more interesting time than I thought, and I barely did anything at all haha. He's still wanted too haha.

MERCYOVTHEDEVIL
  • MERCYOVTHEDEVIL

Makaveli Trained

• Members

Posted 07 May 2013 - 06:24 AM

I was the one who charged him.. He ran to Hilltop and we pretty much raped them, then I had to log. But if my SWAT Team goes wanted hunting, we always catch em or charge em. This guy ran to Hilltop so we charged to avoid the DM fest. Even if you lose your stars, the charge still glows 'Currently Wanted' on your record until jailed so he can have 12 charges, easily 120 minutes and 250,000 fine, or a Character Kill if we want to.

lamboto
  • lamboto

Hungry Chicken

• Members

Posted 07 May 2013 - 11:10 AM

I was there when your story started to blur. They were going to try to holdout in the RHF mineshaft but I went in and told them the other way is clear and they got into a plane and got shot over the river.

MERCYOVTHEDEVIL
  • MERCYOVTHEDEVIL

Makaveli Trained

• Members

Posted 07 May 2013 - 11:53 AM

Artful, just thought I'd tell you, that if you go away without leave, you're might f*ck up any chances of your future faction career.

fgcarva1
  • fgcarva1

Il Figlioccio

• Members

Posted 07 May 2013 - 01:09 PM

Oh, I remember seeing the f*cker putting out all the days. He looked for military-grade weapons.

Well, I'm off to the gym, then I'll get back work on something for school and get on SAMP.

SRB
  • SRB

Riding the highway to nowhere.

• Members

Posted 07 May 2013 - 07:11 PM

Are Hilltop and RHF friendly with eachother?

Rambo21k
  • Rambo21k

Never forget.

• Members

Posted 07 May 2013 - 07:23 PM

Dropped my laptop off today, hopefully they are able to fix whatever the hell is wrong with it...

fgcarva1
  • fgcarva1

Il Figlioccio

• Members

Posted 07 May 2013 - 07:32 PM

QUOTE (Rambo21k @ Tuesday, May 7 2013, 16:23)
Dropped my laptop off today, hopefully they are able to fix whatever the hell is wrong with it...

sh*t, that sucks man.

I passed my interview for FDSA, now I've been waiting for hours for an invite... damn. Halo, are you allowed to invite people to the faction?

Rambo21k
  • Rambo21k

Never forget.

• Members

Posted 07 May 2013 - 07:35 PM

QUOTE (fgcarva1 @ Tuesday, May 7 2013, 14:32)
QUOTE (Rambo21k @ Tuesday, May 7 2013, 16:23)

sh*t, that sucks man.

I passed my interview for FDSA, now I've been waiting for hours for an invite... damn. Halo, are you allowed to invite people to the faction?

Yea, its something in the drive or some sh*t. When ever i use SAMp and open TS, it crashes my computer, Facebook has been doing the same thing to.

Sam97
  • Sam97

=AoD=

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 07 May 2013 - 07:45 PM

QUOTE (SRB @ Tuesday, May 7 2013, 20:11)
Are Hilltop and RHF friendly with eachother?

Last I heard they were. Why?

@Mercy I know. I /qg last night. I'm probably going to stick to gangs if I can get back into SA-MP. They are more fun.

I'm about to get on now.

lamboto
  • lamboto

Hungry Chicken

• Members

Posted 07 May 2013 - 10:23 PM

Artfull, we could join the Outlaws MC. They're HQ is in Ocean Docks, SF.

fgcarva1
  • fgcarva1

Il Figlioccio

• Members

Posted 07 May 2013 - 10:26 PM

Good times on SAMP today. Carini, I got an invite to the family yesterday so I've been rolling with them today. I've also been made R1 at the shop.

So yeah, just taking turf from some MBC.
user posted image

Then some black guy starts messing with us, when we knock him out, put him in the trunk and take him to the countryside outside Montgommery to pop him. Cops stop us for taking a shortcut through a farm, we get nervous and step on it because they were gonna search the car. And we end up with 10 cruisers on our asses until we can make it to TR and Scott picks me and a friend up and takes us back to SF (I'll make it up to you, Scott).
user posted image

EDIT: lamboto, sorry for not calling you back. As you cans ee, I got into tons of sh*t.

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 07 May 2013 - 11:03 PM

I just spent about an hour on NGRP driving around. Spawned on the roof of the Royal then jumped in my Huntley and took a cruise from SF to Blueberry passing through LS for a bit, passed by that Vinceti pub, went into the country, passed through Montgomery and made a quick stop at Pazzo's gun shop, noticed two guys leaning outside a store front right beside the gun shop, drove back to SF, took a quick drive through there, then went to the train station and took the tracks to LV and logged out at my house.

ygbbrazy
  • ygbbrazy

Peyote Smoothie

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 May 2013 - 11:18 PM

The area around the gun shop is bumpin these days. I always see a grey van parked in my lot that kinda pisses me off a bit. I think its from the biker gang. I wouldnt be suprised if their using my gun shop since its always unlocked.

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 07 May 2013 - 11:23 PM

I just want V to hurry the f*ck up and get released already so we can actually start rolling around as a crew again in FM's and f*cking sh*t up and leave all this RP SAMP bullsh*t with gangs/factions and people all to the side.

Mr.Mordecai
  • Mr.Mordecai

To be, or not to be. That is the question.

• Members

Posted 08 May 2013 - 12:46 AM

QUOTE (Mr White0161 @ Tuesday, May 7 2013, 15:23)
I just want V to hurry the f*ck up and get released already so we can actually start rolling around as a crew again in FM's and f*cking sh*t up and leave all this RP SAMP bullsh*t with gangs/factions and people all to the side.

How i actually feel about V/Samp.

I heard you can maybe do robberies online as a crew.

lamboto
  • lamboto

Hungry Chicken

• Members

Posted 08 May 2013 - 12:54 AM Edited by lamboto, 08 May 2013 - 01:02 AM.

Alright, so what do you want to do for the time being?

Disturbed Demon
  • Disturbed Demon

MMA Elite

• Members

Posted 08 May 2013 - 01:04 AM

QUOTE (fgcarva1 @ Tuesday, May 7 2013, 22:26)
Scott picks me and a friend up and takes us back to SF (I'll make it up to you, Scott).
user posted image

So Scott picked you up in my car??? That DOUCHE!

fgcarva1
  • fgcarva1

Il Figlioccio

• Members

Posted 08 May 2013 - 01:05 AM

QUOTE (Disturbed Demon @ Tuesday, May 7 2013, 22:04)
QUOTE (fgcarva1 @ Tuesday, May 7 2013, 22:26)
Scott picks me and a friend up and takes us back to SF (I'll make it up to you, Scott).
user posted image

So Scott picked you up in my car??? That DOUCHE!

No, no. That was me in the car with some of the guys from my crew. That was during the chase, before we got away and got rescued by Scott.

Getting back on.

MIDEVL
  • MIDEVL

BCF Caporegime

• Members

Posted 08 May 2013 - 01:16 AM

QUOTE (Mr White0161 @ Tuesday, May 7 2013, 23:03)
I just spent about an hour on NGRP driving around. Spawned on the roof of the Royal then jumped in my Huntley and took a cruise from SF to Blueberry passing through LS for a bit, passed by that Vinceti pub, went into the country, passed through Montgomery and made a quick stop at Pazzo's gun shop, noticed two guys leaning outside a store front right beside the gun shop, drove back to SF, took a quick drive through there, then went to the train station and took the tracks to LV and logged out at my house.

Those two guys were the gang that Carva and I roll with...

@Pazzo, the Burrito is one of our gang cars, you could probably sell the gun shop/gate to the boss of the fam for a nice sum.

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 08 May 2013 - 02:39 AM

QUOTE (MIDEVL @ Wednesday, May 8 2013, 01:16)
@Pazzo, the Burrito is one of our gang cars, you could probably sell the gun shop/gate to the boss of the fam for a nice sum.

He doesn't want to sell, he wants the van to not be parked in his parking lot.

Rolled around with Pazzo for a bit, rolled these two chinks that were being c*nts up near the Trump Apartments in SF.

@Devin- The redundancy I see with everyone splitting up and joining different gangs/factions and being afraid or neglecting to leaving these crews to be apart of their actual crew because of not wanting to throw away their position or wanting to screw these groups over is a bit stupid because it's not like that isn't exactly what will happen when V is released. I can honestly say when V comes out I probably wont log in at all or even think about it, Pazzo is the same way and I'm sure so are a few others.

...Perhaps that has been my biggest turn off to SAMP, no one wanting to leave the groups they are in to be in their crew because they don't want to throw away all the progress they have made. We may not become official, now that is actually quite prevalent however what would be the point in becoming official? What we would we do differently if we didn't already roll around as a crew if we did become official? Probably the only thing that would change is having a gang slot and more people wanting to f*ck with us. Yet when V comes out we'll probably just drop the whole gang thing on SAMP completely. So why not in the time being actually participate together as a crew on SAMP and leave all these other gangs/factions to the side and just go around and do whatever the f*ck we want together. Screw money, screw ranks, screw allegiance with other "official" gangs and do what we would do on V, what we did do on IV but rather do it all on SAMP. If I remember correctly that was the original idea but it seems like we had lost that... so why not bring it back.

fgcarva1
  • fgcarva1

Il Figlioccio

• Members

Posted 08 May 2013 - 03:29 AM

And I've been agreeing with you since the beginning Don, until I realized that since we didn't roll together as a crew on SAMP anymore, what's the point? So I just looked to join factions because since no one in BCF was ever on SAMP, I needed something to spend time on.

And yeah, I glitched into the quarry, got teleported by an admin to LS when my game froze and I decided to quit. I'll talk to you boys tomorrow.

Jozeph
  • Jozeph

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 08 May 2013 - 03:35 AM

QUOTE (lamboto @ Tuesday, May 7 2013, 17:23)

You guys do know who the Outlaws MC is, right?

MIDEVL
  • MIDEVL

BCF Caporegime

• Members

Posted 08 May 2013 - 03:48 AM

QUOTE (WindyCityOutlaw @ Wednesday, May 8 2013, 03:35)

I personally have no idea.

Mr.Mordecai
  • Mr.Mordecai

To be, or not to be. That is the question.

• Members

Posted 08 May 2013 - 04:10 AM

QUOTE (Mr White0161 @ Tuesday, May 7 2013, 18:39)
QUOTE (MIDEVL @ Wednesday, May 8 2013, 01:16)

He doesn't want to sell, he wants the van to not be parked in his parking lot.

Rolled around with Pazzo for a bit, rolled these two chinks that were being c*nts up near the Trump Apartments in SF.

@Devin- The redundancy I see with everyone splitting up and joining different gangs/factions and being afraid or neglecting to leaving these crews to be apart of their actual crew because of not wanting to throw away their position or wanting to screw these groups over is a bit stupid because it's not like that isn't exactly what will happen when V is released. I can honestly say when V comes out I probably wont log in at all or even think about it, Pazzo is the same way and I'm sure so are a few others.

...Perhaps that has been my biggest turn off to SAMP, no one wanting to leave the groups they are in to be in their crew because they don't want to throw away all the progress they have made. We may not become official, now that is actually quite prevalent however what would be the point in becoming official? What we would we do differently if we didn't already roll around as a crew if we did become official? Probably the only thing that would change is having a gang slot and more people wanting to f*ck with us. Yet when V comes out we'll probably just drop the whole gang thing on SAMP completely. So why not in the time being actually participate together as a crew on SAMP and leave all these other gangs/factions to the side and just go around and do whatever the f*ck we want together. Screw money, screw ranks, screw allegiance with other "official" gangs and do what we would do on V, what we did do on IV but rather do it all on SAMP. If I remember correctly that was the original idea but it seems like we had lost that... so why not bring it back.

I agree, and I'd be down to roll with you guys on samp since my crew is in Noose/inactive

I'm at a point in samp where I got everything I would need, like a great car, high tech guns, and some pocket change tobhold me over for a bit.

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 08 May 2013 - 04:26 AM

QUOTE (fgcarva1 @ Wednesday, May 8 2013, 03:29)
And I've been agreeing with you since the beginning Don, until I realized that since we didn't roll together as a crew on SAMP anymore, what's the point? So I just looked to join factions because since no one in BCF was ever on SAMP, I needed something to spend time on.

That is the problem, Pazzo and I were the only ones who put forth any effort to be a crew. Most f*cked off to join gangs/factions and won't leave because they don't want to give up whatever position it is they have in whatever group they are in. We've seen, witnessed and experienced that you can't split your time between the crew and other gangs/factions, it's one or the other, you can't have both. Every time we try and do something together as a crew with others in a gang they always have to f*ck off because their duties in the gang/faction begs it of them thus leaving their crew, their friends hanging out in the wind to dry. Myself, Pazzo, Scott and I am sure a few others would be more into it we did all participate together as a crew and left all other gangs/factions to the side. Now the issue is no one wants to leave their gang/faction.

fgcarva1
  • fgcarva1

Il Figlioccio

• Members

Posted 08 May 2013 - 04:30 AM

Well, I can't say much because when I stopped going on SAMP because of university, it all seemed to be going great. We had a restaurant, good application and etc. Now I come back and almost no one rolls together. I guess that's just the way it is.

PS: I've got some work done on that assignment you posted on the PVT forums. I'll send it to you tomorrow.

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 08 May 2013 - 04:37 AM

The kicker was our application got denied and most just said "f*ckit" and joined up with other gangs/factions while we should have been operating "unofficially". The only person I can see to blame is myself for saying "sure, go ahead, explore [insert gang/faction] but just don't get too comfortable"... that was a poor decision on my part, now I am paying for it with everyone being all over the place and they all did get too comfortable being in the groups they joined. Now nobody wants to be the crew unless it's on IV and soon to be V.

lamboto
  • lamboto

Hungry Chicken

• Members

Posted 08 May 2013 - 11:05 AM

QUOTE (MIDEVL @ Tuesday, May 7 2013, 22:48)
QUOTE (WindyCityOutlaw @ Wednesday, May 8 2013, 03:35)

I personally have no idea.

Neither do I, Artfull just wants to join to a biker a gang. I have a feeling you know them as your in one of their SS.

Don, I think the main reason is that when you rolled as a crew, you didn't do much. People got bored and decided they could do more if they joined gangs/factions.

MERCYOVTHEDEVIL
  • MERCYOVTHEDEVIL

Makaveli Trained

• Members

Posted 08 May 2013 - 11:35 AM

You guys should scheme crazy sh*t, using your faction/gang sh*t. Abuse your sh*t together until you're fired, then you've had your fun, and then you can roll together, but this plan is only good if you're sure you're going to be off SAMP after V.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users