Photo

The Bianco Crime Famiglia

23,038 replies to this topic
Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 08 January 2013 - 01:11 AM

Looks like we're getting close to that two year anniversary. I have something made up, it isn't a grand spectacle like the last one, I was rather blunt with it. But either way it's still something Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

SRB
  • SRB

Riding the highway to nowhere.

• Members

Posted 08 January 2013 - 01:22 AM

QUOTE (MIDEVL @ Monday, Jan 7 2013, 21:15)

I'd be smart about it, I'm not saying I'd go out and buy a shell of a car, just because it looks nice. I want balance. I'm not thinking unrealistically, I'm just thinking about something long term, that I'll enjoy owning for the next X years.

Car I picked out of the other 4
http://rochester.cra...3433001530.html

It kinda is reaching trying to get something like that. Something realistic would be reliable and gas saving. Averaging, japanese and germen cars last much longer than american cars. Not bashing american cars, I too like them but thats just the way it is. So if you wanted something realistic that would last you, you would look for(some examples) Honda, Nissan, volkswagon, volvos, 4cyl american cars or diesels. Chevys, fords, dodges, caddys and those are nice and will last a while but not as long. Basically you get less for more.

Also, people who know about cars will think you have cool ride. The majority of people at school, just about everyone will think it's your grandparents car, or your parents old car they gave you. Obviously it isn't true but I know a kid who drives a cherry red Cadillac coupe devile 2dr, 454 big block with the vynal roof. A couple kids think its a cool car, but most kids you hear talk about say things like" See that pos old car out there" or something along those lines.

---------------------

Just played a butt load of BF3. Got some new attachments on a gun I'm working on. Still far from my goal though.

The Wong Asian
  • The Wong Asian

"Don is still a useless piece of sh*t"

• Members

Posted 08 January 2013 - 02:09 AM

Well I quit SASD, formally known as EBCF, today and joined doug in FDSA.

Rambo21k
  • Rambo21k

Never forget.

• Members

Posted 08 January 2013 - 02:29 AM

QUOTE (SRB @ Monday, Jan 7 2013, 20:22)
QUOTE (MIDEVL @ Monday, Jan 7 2013, 21:15)

I'd be smart about it, I'm not saying I'd go out and buy a shell of a car, just because it looks nice. I want balance. I'm not thinking unrealistically, I'm just thinking about something long term, that I'll enjoy owning for the next X years.

Car I picked out of the other 4
http://rochester.cra...3433001530.html

It kinda is reaching trying to get something like that. Something realistic would be reliable and gas saving. Averaging, japanese and germen cars last much longer than american cars. Not bashing american cars, I too like them but thats just the way it is. So if you wanted something realistic that would last you, you would look for(some examples) Honda, Nissan, volkswagon, volvos, 4cyl american cars or diesels. Chevys, fords, dodges, caddys and those are nice and will last a while but not as long. Basically you get less for more.

Also, people who know about cars will think you have cool ride. The majority of people at school, just about everyone will think it's your grandparents car, or your parents old car they gave you. Obviously it isn't true but I know a kid who drives a cherry red Cadillac coupe devile 2dr, 454 big block with the vynal roof. A couple kids think its a cool car, but most kids you hear talk about say things like" See that pos old car out there" or something along those lines.

---------------------

Just played a butt load of BF3. Got some new attachments on a gun I'm working on. Still far from my goal though.

Soo true,
People these days dont have the same likes when it comes to a car, they mostly want a "good" looking crap car made out of plastic that they can bang random girls in,which to me is a pretty sh*tty car then a true muscle car, or a good car.

Yea, for a first car its all about being cheap, and reliable, if you ask me looks really come second its all about practicality. Its a starter car, not one you will be driving for the rest of your life. I was able to get a 1994 camaro for practically nothing, i just have to pay for gas, which is $40 to fill the tank and i get roughly 23-24 mpg and the insurance, which you can get a 33% discount on for 3 years if you take a behind the wheel defensive driver course, its really worth it in my opinion.

lamboto
  • lamboto

Hungry Chicken

• Members

Posted 08 January 2013 - 02:34 AM

QUOTE (Mr White0161 @ Monday, Jan 7 2013, 21:11)
Looks like we're getting close to that two year anniversary. I have something made up, it isn't a grand spectacle like the last one, I was rather blunt with it. But either way it's still something Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

Congrats, you've managed to go through a lot of things,
(and even thought it obvious)you've managed to make this a well respected gang.
You have earned a KFC Bucket Meal for 4!
user posted image

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 08 January 2013 - 02:43 AM

QUOTE (lamboto @ Tuesday, Jan 8 2013, 02:34)
You have earned a KFC Bucket Meal for 4!
user posted image

What a rip off, I was hoping to get an IHop discount card so me and the boys could head down and mow down on some chicken and waffles slopped in syrup.

MIDEVL
  • MIDEVL

BCF Caporegime

• Members

Posted 08 January 2013 - 02:46 AM

Denny's For the win...

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 08 January 2013 - 02:49 AM

QUOTE (MIDEVL @ Tuesday, Jan 8 2013, 02:46)
Denny's For the win...

I f*cking love Denny's. It's the only place you can go that's open at 3am after a night out and they still serve booze. It's also the only place that tolerates people who are completely inebriated.

MIDEVL
  • MIDEVL

BCF Caporegime

• Members

Posted 08 January 2013 - 02:55 AM

QUOTE (Mr White0161 @ Tuesday, Jan 8 2013, 02:49)
QUOTE (MIDEVL @ Tuesday, Jan 8 2013, 02:46)
Denny's For the win...

I f*cking love Denny's. It's the only place you can go that's open at 3am after a night out and they still serve booze. It's also the only place that tolerates people who are completely inebriated.

Well, we like it for different reasons...

But my mom did the same, go out to all the bars, one closes at 2, go to another, it closes at 3, go to another, that closes at 4, go to Denny's, eat, then crash out.

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 08 January 2013 - 03:49 AM

I've been watching a lot of my TV shows and what not online for a long time now but this thought had never occurred to me... there are a lot of pop-ups and ads for sex. Sex chat, sex sights, "Get laid tonight!", "Girls who can't say no!", "f*ck sluts NOW!", etc. So is there really a market large enough where they just put that sh*t everywhere or do they just strictly target video hosting websites along with their third-party connections? 90% of them are webcams that has some Romanian bitch who can't speak English to save her f*cking life yet people will pay the skank $20 for a 10minute show of her half interested and taking her clothes off and most likely calling you a sad pathetic loser in her native tongue.

MIDEVL
  • MIDEVL

BCF Caporegime

• Members

Posted 08 January 2013 - 03:53 AM

Pretty much. I would add more but that's pretty much it.

lamboto
  • lamboto

Hungry Chicken

• Members

Posted 08 January 2013 - 03:54 AM

Here's a Dennys card...
user posted image

Also, I have found the game with some the least
annoying players is this flying game I bought, Birds of Steel.

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 08 January 2013 - 07:37 AM

Well I've spent the past hour playing around with BB codes making something up for our turf. Been looking at the front page a lot lately and am wanting to play around with the format a little bit, maybe add somethings here and there, take something out or at the very least change it up a bit. Gotta do some running around in-game then I'll be satisfied with it and post it up. So far it looks pretty good and am quite happy with it.

SRB
  • SRB

• Members

Posted 08 January 2013 - 08:03 PM

Watched this last night.

Rambo21k
  • Rambo21k

Never forget.

• Members

Posted 08 January 2013 - 08:21 PM

QUOTE (SRB @ Tuesday, Jan 8 2013, 15:03)
Watched this last night.

-youtube-

So you finally saw one of the best american westerns hollywood has ever produced. This is one of my personal favorite parts. Enjoy xD.

MIDEVL
  • MIDEVL

BCF Caporegime

• Members

Posted 08 January 2013 - 08:46 PM

Anyone on?

I'll be on soon, gotta sh*t.

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 08 January 2013 - 09:02 PM

MID, how many times do I have to tell you? We don't need to know about your bowel movements.

MIDEVL
  • MIDEVL

BCF Caporegime

• Members

Posted 08 January 2013 - 09:04 PM

I'm not sure, I haven't really counted, but I don't recall ever being told...

You should get on SA:MP though.

SRB
  • SRB

• Members

Posted 08 January 2013 - 09:33 PM

QUOTE (Rambo21k @ Tuesday, Jan 8 2013, 20:21)
QUOTE (SRB @ Tuesday, Jan 8 2013, 15:03)
Watched this last night.

-youtube-

So you finally saw one of the best american westerns hollywood has ever produced. This is one of my personal favorite parts. Enjoy xD.

Oh I've seen it before. Haven't seen it in a while though. They say a movie like that could never be made again. Haha, such a classic.

Rambo21k
  • Rambo21k

Never forget.

• Members

Posted 08 January 2013 - 10:28 PM

They couldnt make a movie that good if they tried, simply because most people will be against it. A movie that racist and stereotypical just wouldnt be accepted today by the masses. If you ask most people what a Western is they probably will have no idea what the hell yu are talking about. I watched this movie in History class last year, go figure.

@Midevl- if you gotta go, just go dont tell me. And ill be on SAMP soon.

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 09 January 2013 - 12:58 AM

Personally I think that's why Django was such a hit, it was racist and showed some of the true colours about cotton plantations in south just before the civil war and wasn't shy about any of, especially the treatment of slaves.

lamboto
  • lamboto

Hungry Chicken

• Members

Posted 09 January 2013 - 01:07 AM

Well that movie got a ton of criticism almost as much as Zero Dark Thirty.

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 09 January 2013 - 01:27 AM

QUOTE (lamboto @ Wednesday, Jan 9 2013, 01:07)

Critics are pussies who don't know what the f*ck they are talking about, if you want a clear cut honest opinion ask five people who saw the movie then determine for yourself. That movie looked pretty interesting (I wouldn't waste my money to go see it) but it looked like there is a bit too much reality in it then most would actually like to see. When it comes out on DVD or on TV I'll watch it for sure but it doesn't rank in my books as a Big Screen film.

lamboto
  • lamboto

Hungry Chicken

• Members

Posted 09 January 2013 - 01:34 AM

QUOTE (Mr White0161 @ Tuesday, Jan 8 2013, 21:27)
QUOTE (lamboto @ Wednesday, Jan 9 2013, 01:07)

Critics are pussies who don't know what the f*ck they are talking about, if you want a clear cut honest opinion ask five people who saw the movie then determine for yourself. That movie looked pretty interesting (I wouldn't waste my money to go see it) but it looked like there is a bit too much reality in it then most would actually like to see. When it comes out on DVD or on TV I'll watch it for sure but it doesn't rank in my books as a Big Screen film.

I see what you mean, critics try to find the tiniest things to bitch about.

Rambo21k
  • Rambo21k

Never forget.

• Members

Posted 09 January 2013 - 01:48 AM

Critics mean nothing, when they judge, they base it off a set scale that doesnt change by movie, just by category. So it can be the best action movie ever, but they will rank it terribly because it doesnt meet all the "criteria" for them to rank it high.

lamboto
  • lamboto

Hungry Chicken

• Members

Posted 09 January 2013 - 01:49 AM

QUOTE (Rambo21k @ Tuesday, Jan 8 2013, 21:48)
Critics mean nothing, when they judge, they base it off a set scale that doesnt change by movie, just by category. So it can be the best action movie ever, but they will rank it terribly because it doesnt meet all the "criteria" for them to rank it high.

Thank you for the education

Santino Galante
  • Santino Galante

Genovese Crime Family

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 02:07 AM

I don't mean to intrude on your topic Mr. Bianco, but I just wanted to state that Mr. Sangue will have been with the Bianco's for two years exactly by tomorrow. That is very impressive. That shows true loyalty, respect, honor, ect and to show that he has much respect for his Don and his family. That is something you don't see very often. Like, ever.

My point is, I have mad respect for Don Bianco, Mr. Sangue and the rest of the Bianco Crime Famiglia. For they have stayed with you and your family for the longest of times and those are the true members. My respects...

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 09 January 2013 - 02:53 AM

Thank you, what you probably don't know and nor do many others but Pazzo and myself have been running around GTA and became friends shortly after GTA IV came out in 2008. He's shown me a great deal of respect the very same that I've given to him. Through all the bullsh*t and everything we've been through with BCF we still just laugh at some of the idiocy that we have witnessed. We both also have certain skill sets that make us a great team.

SwagStag69
  • SwagStag69

Dougyyyyyyy

• Members

Posted 09 January 2013 - 04:47 AM

user posted image

Heres the mod

The Wong Asian
  • The Wong Asian

"Don is still a useless piece of sh*t"

• Members

Posted 09 January 2013 - 04:53 AM

Thats a sick ass mod. I found some FDSA mods that make all of the fire equipment look like FDNY equipment. Now all I have to do is figure out how to make my ELM's work and set up a few a hot keys then I'll be good.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users