» «
Photo

The Bianco Crime Famiglia

22,855 replies to this topic
Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 25 August 2012 - 02:12 AM Edited by Mr White0161, 25 August 2012 - 02:14 AM.

QUOTE (MIDEVL @ Saturday, Aug 25 2012, 02:09)
We'll need another limo.  cool.gif

I bought one, Jungle has the ownership.

Also that RP was f*cking awesome. After the RP I'd spend at least 2hrs in a party with Jungle and Pazzo coming up with new ways to fix the RP and make it better. Along with things that should be taken away or added. What we got in the finished product was what Carva linked. So it still stands people continually copy what we put together and made. The only person who knows how that RP actually runs is Jungle.

MIDEVL
  • MIDEVL

BCF Caporegime

• Members

Posted 25 August 2012 - 02:14 AM

QUOTE (Mr White0161 @ Saturday, Aug 25 2012, 02:12)
QUOTE (MIDEVL @ Saturday, Aug 25 2012, 02:09)
We'll need another limo.  cool.gif

I bought one, Jungle has the ownership.

Also that RP was f*cking awesome. After the RP I'd spend at least 2hrs in a party with Jungle and Pazzo coming up with new ways to fix the RP and make it better. Along with things that should be taken away.

sh*t seemed a lot more unified and orderly back then... Hmmm.

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 25 August 2012 - 02:17 AM

Yeah, we'd turn out an episode of KoL about every 2weeks. This one would have been done months ago but still Pazzo can't open up his emails to extract the voice files. Until we figure that out we're SOL.

fgcarva1
  • fgcarva1

Il Figlioccio

• Members

Posted 25 August 2012 - 02:18 AM

Doug, just go in the topic and read what Don posted. I don't feel like copying and pasting it in this thread.

Don, I sent you the sh*t.

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 25 August 2012 - 02:32 AM

QUOTE (fgcarva1 @ Saturday, Aug 25 2012, 02:18)
Don, I sent you the sh*t.

Thank you, I have put something in the works.

fgcarva1
  • fgcarva1

Il Figlioccio

• Members

Posted 25 August 2012 - 02:38 AM

I've seen it. Going to look good from what Ic an tell.

I'll be on SAMP. Try to sell my mats and chill out for a few hours.

SwagStag69
  • SwagStag69

Dougyyyyyyy

• Members

Posted 25 August 2012 - 09:40 AM

Well another late night as usual... You know this really blows. Im up all night and no one is ever on. I feel like some kind of loner. I usually watch a movie or two once everyone gets off then find myself listening to music and thinking about how i need to pull my head out of my ass and start thinking about my future. Really I mean im not going to college right away and i dont have a job. I know im waiting for bell tire but youd think i would be applying everywhere else just in case sh*t dont fall through like normal. Then i have this c*nt of a girlfriend who you cant really depend on for sh*t. I need a girl whos gonna answer my call at 4 in the morning when im depressed on drugs and actually tell me things to make me feel better. Not be like my mom and say get off your ass and fix it you did it to yourself. I hate detroit. To be honest i hate america all together. I was thinking maybe i should learn a different language and move to a totally different country maybe and restart. That would be fun. Maybe Italy and start a real life mafia. Sorry for the life story but im just really p*ssed off right now and needed something to vent to. Glad to know my last reaort is GTA forums. What an accomplishment in life right! Well im gonna sit here with my Jack Daniels and coke and drink the rest of my night away. Good night guys. cool.gif

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 25 August 2012 - 01:31 PM

I just had to do this, you set me up for it biggrin.gif

The Bianco Crime Famiglia
  • The Bianco Crime Famiglia

Padrino di Alderney

• Members

Posted 25 August 2012 - 02:07 PM Edited by The Bianco Crime Famiglia, 25 August 2012 - 02:27 PM.

Aggiornamento di Famiglia:

In this update we will be installing a new section onto our front page, The Bianco Crime Famiglia Hall of Fame.

The Hall of Fame is a section where we recognize past and current members for their hard work, determination, contributions and loyalty to the Borgata.

Along with the Hall of Fame there will be an added application format located on the front page. Any member is allowed to nominate a member as long as it's within the rules and requirements posted bellow.

Hall of Fame: Rules/Requirements

1) Potential nominees must have been with the BCF for a period up to 9months.

2) Potential nominees need to have at least 5votes from members of the Borgata before being accepted into the Hall of Fame.

3) Potential nominees must be presented with a short essay (5-6 sentences) on why they should be inducted into the Hall of Fame.

4) Members cannot vote themselves as inductees to the Hall of Fame.

5) Potential nominees do not have to currently be in the BCF yet are still required to have been within the Borgata for 9months prior.

6) Only current members of BCF can nominate and vote for a possible nominee to the Hall of Fame.

7) All potential nominees need either a "Yay" or "Nah" from both the Don and Underboss before being accepted. If voted no a valid reason must be presented.

user posted image

GTAForums Username XBOX Live GamertagDate active in the BCF Induction Date
ygbbrazyPazzo Sangue01/09/11 - Present08/25/12
Even though this may bypass many of the rules presented above there is no denying that the first inductee to the Bianco Crime Famiglia Hall of Fame is no other then our current Underboss, Pazzo Sangue. This particular individual has been with the Borgata since the beginning, in fact he was the co-founder of BCF. Through thick and thin, high and low he has performed his job and duties as Underboss with the utmost respect and professionalism. Throughout his time as Underboss wherever we go he has installed fear and intimidation to our enemies. Not to mention being the one who made Kings of Liberty and all of our other videos a possibility by spending the time and effort recording/cutting/and editing the video. For all those reasons this has placed Underboss Pazzo Sangue the honor of being the very first inductee to our Hall of Fame.

This has been a position long since empty, a position with no one to fill until now. Everyone congratulate the new Consigliere and third in command of the Borgata our one and only Doug.

Congratulations to another member fgcarva1 for being promoted to the rank of Enforcer. Keep up the good and solid work once again you will be apart of the 'Men of Honor'.

oborne 96
  • oborne 96

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 25 August 2012 - 03:42 PM

QuestionsAnswers
Usernameoborne 96
XBL Gamertag oborne 96
Age16
Time ZoneGMT
Platform[s]PS3 + XBOX360
How Often Do You Visit GTAF?everyday
Any Previous Gang History?None
How Can You Contribute To The Family?A great all round player, But main talent is my driving.
How Did You Hear Of The Family?Forums

SwagStag69
  • SwagStag69

Dougyyyyyyy

• Members

Posted 25 August 2012 - 04:00 PM

I love you Don <3 your like that girl that knows how to make me happy... only yout a dude lol party time Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif and thank you Don and thank you to all my fellow BCF members for helping me get here. I have taught many of you and learned alot from many of you so thank you. nd Don this is my fav vid here.

http://www.youtube.c...layer_embedded#!

UDLOSE2
  • UDLOSE2

LETS DO THIS!

• Members

Posted 25 August 2012 - 04:12 PM

QUOTE (SwagStag69 @ Saturday, Aug 25 2012, 16:00)
I love you Don <3 your like that girl that knows how to make me happy... only yout a dude lol party time Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif and thank you Don and thank you to all my fellow BCF members for helping me get here. I have taught many of you and learned alot from many of you so thank you. nd Don this is my fav vid here.

Congratulations Doug, the man who recruited me into the family icon14.gif I feel you now have the position you have earned! Also kudos to Carva and Pazzo cool.gif

SwagStag69
  • SwagStag69

Dougyyyyyyy

• Members

Posted 25 August 2012 - 04:23 PM Edited by SwagStag69, 25 August 2012 - 04:36 PM.

QUOTE (UDLOSE2 @ Saturday, Aug 25 2012, 16:12)
QUOTE (SwagStag69 @ Saturday, Aug 25 2012, 16:00)
I love you Don <3 your like that girl that knows how to make me happy... only yout a dude lol party time  Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif   and thank you Don and thank you to all my fellow BCF members for helping me get here. I have taught many of you and learned alot from many of you so thank you. nd Don this is my fav vid here.

Congratulations Doug, the man who recruited me into the family icon14.gif I feel you now have the position you have earned! Also kudos to Carva and Pazzo cool.gif

You know what this means right nathan? We gotta get you to Cappo before Carini Burger lol jk MIDEVL <33333 love you boo and heres my lambo

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

fgcarva1
  • fgcarva1

Il Figlioccio

• Members

Posted 25 August 2012 - 07:06 PM Edited by fgcarva1, 25 August 2012 - 07:13 PM.

Doug, you know you deserve it. That's all I'm gonna say. You've been so dedicated to this family and put so much time to getting our name out there. You've really improved and it's been an honor to see you grow from an Associate to a Consigliere. Keep it up. icon14.gif

Don, I gotta say, my initial plan was to have the HoF for people who have already retired from the family, otherwise it's just gonna become another version of our Roster.

@oborne I remember you from the RP I think. Please understand we're mostly a SAMP gang nowadays.

Am_I_The_Attack
  • Am_I_The_Attack

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 August 2012 - 08:37 PM

You know I'm kinda beginning to wonder if NGRP is being ran by 5 year old that think you can't do anything with out like 15ppl behind you. So I'm on crate island, and i get tped randomly off the island and i report-> need to speak to admin-> i got wrongfully tped off the island can i get a tp back. This is what i got in response to that. (look at what the admin said, his name is jay)

user posted image

So your telling me i can't go on a rambo/sam fisher mission and get a crate. Not only do i have to have people with me i have to be in a f*cking gang f*ck that. By the time i join a gang and get the wheels moving its going to be a month from now f*ck that im just going to keep going back, and every time an admin tped me away ima report->need to talk to an admin-> f*ck the admin that tped me away from the island, i can go where i want. lol prob going to get banned but dont really care because im getting a job and school is in like 2 days so not much time for games this year. ALSO TO THE PEOPLE THATS GOING TO ASK "OH IF YOUR GETTING BANNED CAN YOU GIVE ME YOUR sh*t" HERES MY RESPONSE "f*ck YOU!!!!!!" icon14.gif

fgcarva1
  • fgcarva1

Il Figlioccio

• Members

Posted 25 August 2012 - 08:41 PM Edited by fgcarva1, 25 August 2012 - 08:47 PM.

Tuan Did you not see the link I posted a while ago? It is against the rules for non-Official Gangs or Factions to be in the crate island. If you are not in a gang or in a faction you cannot go there and must try to rob the crates from other gangs/factions when they are back in SA

Speaking of which that Admin Darrel Harrison and the leader was of the Cangelosi were in our TS channel yesterday and I was talking to them. Harrison sent me this link of what one of the gangs, I think the Market Block guys did... they RPly got badges as in they went and did /me goes to the computer and craetes badge /me goes to the printer and prints badge, /me laminates badges in order to rush into the island and get weapons. Pretty smart if you ask me.

Didn't end up well because that Tommy guy, the leader of SAAS is a douchebag and didn't even RP sh*t.

Am_I_The_Attack
  • Am_I_The_Attack

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 August 2012 - 08:58 PM

QUOTE (fgcarva1 @ Saturday, Aug 25 2012, 20:41)
Tuan Did you not see the link I posted a while ago? It is against the rules for non-Official Gangs or Factions to be in the crate island. If you are not in a gang or in a faction you cannot go there and must try to rob the crates from other gangs/factions when they are back in SA

Speaking of which that Admin Darrel Harrison and the leader was of the Cangelosi were in our TS channel yesterday and I was talking to them. Harrison sent me this link of what one of the gangs, I think the Market Block guys did... they RPly got badges as in they went and did /me goes to the computer and craetes badge /me goes to the printer and prints badge, /me laminates badges in order to rush into the island and get weapons. Pretty smart if you ask me.

Didn't end up well because that Tommy guy, the leader of SAAS is a douchebag and didn't even RP sh*t.

no i didnt i really dont keep up with the forums oh well, but still f*ck that its an island besides i dont think i'll get banned if i keep going if anything ill just get warnings.

Cpt Balllsack
  • Cpt Balllsack

[FORSCOM] - Pvt. Ballsack

• Members

Posted 25 August 2012 - 09:01 PM

I just finished watching episodes of season 2 of Kings of Liberty, and I realized I respect you guys more than anyone else in GTA. Most clans have become fake now, and you guys have stood through it all..

fgcarva1
  • fgcarva1

Il Figlioccio

• Members

Posted 25 August 2012 - 09:15 PM Edited by fgcarva1, 25 August 2012 - 09:39 PM.

QUOTE (Cpt Balllsack @ Saturday, Aug 25 2012, 18:01)
I just finished watching episodes of season 2 of Kings of Liberty, and I realized I respect you guys more than anyone else in GTA. Most clans have become fake now, and you guys have stood through it all..

You sir have gotten my respect back. icon14.gif

EDIT: Owen won the elections for SF Senator. He got the backing of the Foxx crew because his first goal is to exterminate the Blancos. He wants to end gang violence in SF apparently so according to some people he's gonna go after the Foxx themselves later since they're a smaller crew.

SwagStag69
  • SwagStag69

Dougyyyyyyy

• Members

Posted 26 August 2012 - 01:52 AM

QUOTE (Am_I_The_Attack @ Saturday, Aug 25 2012, 20:58)
QUOTE (fgcarva1 @ Saturday, Aug 25 2012, 20:41)

no i didnt i really dont keep up with the forums oh well, but still f*ck that its an island besides i dont think i'll get banned if i keep going if anything ill just get warnings.

straight up DM. end of story...

MontelGino
  • MontelGino

Grand Theft Auto V Is Game Of The Year

• Members

Posted 26 August 2012 - 02:40 AM

Are you guys still on XBL? I'm interesting in joining!

fgcarva1
  • fgcarva1

Il Figlioccio

• Members

Posted 26 August 2012 - 03:10 AM

QUOTE (MontelGino @ Saturday, Aug 25 2012, 23:40)
Are you guys still on XBL? I'm interesting in joining!

We recently switched to Dreamcast man. I'm sorry. Artfull is running a N64 crew if you're interested. Those two consoles just have better graphics than current-gen.

Yeah, we do roll on XBOX some time. However not as active as we've been on SAMP because for some strange reason people have more fun on that. (Yeah, it's actually fun)

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 26 August 2012 - 04:08 AM Edited by Mr White0161, 26 August 2012 - 04:22 AM.

QUOTE (Cpt Balllsack @ Saturday, Aug 25 2012, 21:01)

We live by our creed on the front page "Long live the original Wiseguys".

@Oberon & Montel Williams- We are currently not accepting any applications at this time. Exceptions have and will be made for certain individuals, yet as for 'randoms' (excuse the phrase) it is an inevitability that your application will be denied.

@Tuan- I know it's stupid but they did make the rules, they are set in stone. It's not like it's an Admin abusing his powers, you cannot go onto the Island unless your an R5 of an official gang.

Anyways, I am back after an incredibly long day out on the boat. Took a cruise out to one of the gulf islands with my dad and uncle, grabbed a pizza, crusied around the islands for a couple of hours, Scorpions Greatest Hits blaring out of the stereo, pushing the water aside, making f*ckers get out of way because we're bigger than them, had a few drinks, stopped by an island, hooked that bitch, checked out a bikini-boat or two, caught some dungees, went home, cooked up the crabs, had a snack, had another drink and here I am.

Took a few pics with my phone and a few sh*tty videos. Thought about sharing but right now it seems almost too much like work yawn.gif

EDIT: Haha, you gotta love GamesGuru; Exibit A!!!

SwagStag69
  • SwagStag69

Dougyyyyyyy

• Members

Posted 26 August 2012 - 04:25 AM

this videos hilarious

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 26 August 2012 - 04:49 AM

Welcome to my backyard cool.gif

The Battleship!

MIDEVL
  • MIDEVL

BCF Caporegime

• Members

Posted 26 August 2012 - 04:50 AM

QUOTE (Mr White0161 @ Sunday, Aug 26 2012, 04:49)
Welcome to my backyard cool.gif

The Battleship!

. . .

Nice loafers.

cool.gif

fgcarva1
  • fgcarva1

Il Figlioccio

• Members

Posted 26 August 2012 - 12:32 PM

Haha Doug I know that video. Someone posted it here during the SEALS war I think. Too funny.

White, seeing those kinda makes me forefeet not going to college in BC... But then again, I can boat around the GreatLakes, just gotta find someone with a boat.

MIDEVL
  • MIDEVL

BCF Caporegime

• Members

Posted 26 August 2012 - 10:55 PM

Well, while going into FMs today, I met a nice group of assholes who each roll in their own sultan RS and have full armor and MP-10s.

All of these new clans are jokes.

fgcarva1
  • fgcarva1

Il Figlioccio

• Members

Posted 26 August 2012 - 11:18 PM

I never had a rough time shooting people in SUltan RSs, even if they shoot at me. It seems like they're too idiotic and choose to spray you with MP5s so they're much easier to kill.

I was all day at a friends house for a going away party she had... she leaves tomorrow for college so I got home feeling like sh*t. I also saw my old man for the last time until December and now I'm feeling a bit depressed so I'll be on SAMP in abit to get my mind off of it.

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 26 August 2012 - 11:45 PM

I've never had a problem with shooting people out of any type of vehicle. Car, boat, helicopter, it don't matter. People in Sultans are particularly easy, even if you don't hit them you can set the car on fire really fast and efficiently. Most likely they'll run and try to save their car. Also when your going against a vehicle while on foot it's great because you can choose the battle. You can guide them into anywhere you like and create your own chokepoint.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users