Photo

The Bianco Crime Famiglia

22,952 replies to this topic
Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 23 August 2012 - 06:12 PM

We did have a lot of fun with those guys. Even if most of the time it resulted in a forum argument and either ours or theirs topic getting locked for a couple of days lol.gif

Alright, this Event Section thing is really starting to become inconvenient.

fgcarva1
  • fgcarva1

Il Figlioccio

• Members

Posted 23 August 2012 - 07:20 PM Edited by fgcarva1, 23 August 2012 - 07:41 PM.

QUOTE (Mr White0161 @ Thursday, Aug 23 2012, 15:12)

Why? I even took the time to make us a "Current Events" topic application. whatsthat.gif

Goddamn rollbacks are pissing me off so much... yesterday I had 10k mats, spawned with 3.2k because of the rollback... then I racked up 5k and got disconnected and when I logged back in I was rolledback to the 3.2k margin now the server restarts for a short update and I have 7l and go back to 5.2. Jesus.

SwagStag69
  • SwagStag69

Dougyyyyyyy

• Members

Posted 23 August 2012 - 07:47 PM

Ohhh lol Are we doing a drug deal???

MIDEVL
  • MIDEVL

BCF Caporegime

• Members

Posted 23 August 2012 - 08:19 PM

QUOTE (fgcarva1 @ Thursday, Aug 23 2012, 19:20)
QUOTE (Mr White0161 @ Thursday, Aug 23 2012, 15:12)

Why? I even took the time to make us a "Current Events" topic application. whatsthat.gif

Dude, he hasn't been online in over a week. I think we'll be gone by the time he gets back. biggrin.gif

@Don: Did that schmuck reply back? Something tells me that they're going places. Mostly by flame wars or by supporting their own page though... They'll be like the new 3rd Rate Mancinis.

Edit: That is... If they last longer than a week. biggrin.gif

fgcarva1
  • fgcarva1

Il Figlioccio

• Members

Posted 23 August 2012 - 10:00 PM Edited by fgcarva1, 24 August 2012 - 12:49 AM.

QUOTE (MIDEVL @ Thursday, Aug 23 2012, 17:19)
Dude, he hasn't been online in over a week. I think we'll be gone by the time he gets back.    biggrin.gif .

What the f*ck are you talking about? It was a joke application.

Don't know if I'll be back on tonight, having account issues

MIDEVL
  • MIDEVL

BCF Caporegime

• Members

Posted 24 August 2012 - 01:48 AM

QUOTE (fgcarva1 @ Thursday, Aug 23 2012, 22:00)
QUOTE (MIDEVL @ Thursday, Aug 23 2012, 17:19)
Dude, he hasn't been online in over a week. I think we'll be gone by the time he gets back.     biggrin.gif .

What the f*ck are you talking about? It was a joke application.

I know...

He'll be back and we'll be back in the gang's section...

That guy will be like 'What the f*ck?'

Because he'll have no idea why in the hell a gang would apply here. tounge.gif

TheOutlawBiker
  • TheOutlawBiker

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 24 August 2012 - 02:04 AM

So, I'm in the NG community meeting. I'm listening in on my iPad. Lots of interesting things to be upcoming.

I plan on becoming more involved in the community, maybe try to become a helper or community advisor on NGRP.

The Wong Asian
  • The Wong Asian

"Don is still a useless piece of sh*t"

• Members

Posted 24 August 2012 - 02:31 AM

Ya, Im also listening in while Im doing a poem for english class amour america. suicidal.gif

fgcarva1
  • fgcarva1

Il Figlioccio

• Members

Posted 24 August 2012 - 02:43 AM Edited by fgcarva1, 24 August 2012 - 02:46 AM.

Hahaha, watch TRIGGA's spoken word, maybe you'll get some inspiration?

I'm also listening to the meeting and talking to Windy... another f*cking rollback made me lose 5k. It's not that much but it made me waste my f*cking time...
Those Roger_Clemente and Mark_Acko or something guys hacked the server and keep breaking it... it's pissing me off.

TR has to get crates from SAAS. That's f*cking stupid. SF is getting a new airport by the way, now sure where they're scripting it.

The Wong Asian
  • The Wong Asian

• Members

Posted 24 August 2012 - 03:05 AM

QUOTE (fgcarva1 @ Thursday, Aug 23 2012, 19:43)
Hahaha, watch TRIGGA's spoken word, maybe you'll get some inspiration?

I'm also listening to the meeting and talking to Windy... another f*cking rollback made me lose 5k. It's not that much but it made me waste my f*cking time...
Those Roger_Clemente and Mark_Acko or something guys hacked the server and keep breaking it... it's pissing me off.

TR has to get crates from SAAS. That's f*cking stupid. SF is getting a new airport by the way, now sure where they're scripting it.

I am happy that they are getting a new airpot. Because thats kinda f*cked up that SAAS can just take over a public airport just because.

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 24 August 2012 - 03:59 AM Edited by Mr White0161, 24 August 2012 - 04:01 AM.

I'm surprised that they didn't just take a section of the airport, say the area surrounding the control-tower. But the whole gods damn thing? That seems a bit selfish and really overkill.

The Wong Asian
  • The Wong Asian

• Members

Posted 24 August 2012 - 04:05 AM

Exactly! Like the airport entrance if you go to the left, thats for civis . And the right would be for the saas. And the saas area would be fenced off. And we would share the runway when they didn't have a crate coming in.

So like the airport is open when they aren't doing anything. Then when a crate is coming in, the airport is on lockdown to everybody. So that they can do what they gotta do. then when they are done, the airport opens back up.

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 24 August 2012 - 04:11 AM Edited by Mr White0161, 24 August 2012 - 04:39 AM.

Then again aren't the runs suppose to be somewhat 'random'. So closing down the airport when a crate is coming in would completely defeat the purpose of 'random'.

EDIT: Well I have internet yet cannot connect to XBL. So in the mean time I'm SOL for LIVE.

EDIT: I literally drove 5ft on SAMP and the server crashed.

MIDEVL
  • MIDEVL

BCF Caporegime

• Members

Posted 24 August 2012 - 09:10 AM

It'd be easier for them to lock down the airport at the only main chokepoint, the only entrance...

Lowering it to a certain area would be a security risk unless they put in watch towers, which would just mean more objects.

A better area for them to take over though would just be some random-ass place in Flint or Red county to land.

@Carva: So who has Bone?

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 24 August 2012 - 09:26 AM

Well what's stupid with this new update is that even 24/7's are now useless. The only ones that work are ones that are bought after the update, even then they need to be supplied and the person who owns them needs to make sure they remain stocked at all times. I had passed by the main entrance for the SF airport a few times and it's just a cluster f*ck now. That turn is now just a traffic-jam. Randoms are just sitting around the gates watching the place waiting for crates. The update itself was pretty pointless, the only thing they changed that made somewhat sense was the crate system. Yet it's already causing more problems then it fixed.

MIDEVL
  • MIDEVL

BCF Caporegime

• Members

Posted 24 August 2012 - 09:36 AM

QUOTE (Mr White0161 @ Friday, Aug 24 2012, 09:26)
Well what's stupid with this new update is that even 24/7's are now useless. The only ones that work are ones that are bought after the update, even then they need to be supplied and the person who owns them needs to make sure they remain stocked at all times. I had passed by the main entrance for the SF airport a few times and it's just a cluster f*ck now. That turn is now just a traffic-jam. Randoms are just sitting around the gates watching the place waiting for crates. The update itself was pretty pointless, the only thing they changed that made somewhat sense was the crate system. Yet it's already causing more problems then it fixed.

Because the crates aren't discreet at all...

If they just constantly (or near constatnt) led a convoy from Bone to LS, then it'd be fine.

But no, they fly it in to a main traffic junction and expect it to be subtle...

Internet logic.

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 24 August 2012 - 09:42 AM

I don't understand why they don't utilize things that are already scripted into the game. Why wouldn't they just use the aircraft carrier that's already scripted into Eastern Basin and run the crates out of that. Land on the carrier, load up a truck, roll out the convoy. Nuff said.

You know for being a Roleplay server they really don't think outside of the box.

MIDEVL
  • MIDEVL

BCF Caporegime

• Members

Posted 24 August 2012 - 09:45 AM Edited by MIDEVL, 24 August 2012 - 11:55 AM.

QUOTE (Mr White0161 @ Friday, Aug 24 2012, 09:42)
I don't understand why they don't utilize things that are already scripted into the game. Why wouldn't they just use the aircraft carrier that's already scripted into Eastern Basin and run the crates out of that. Land on the carrier, load up a truck, roll out the convoy. Nuff said.

You know for being a Roleplay server they really don't think outside of the box.

All the more reason we should become more active on the forums...

Suggest little things like that.

Personally I completely forgot that the Aircraft Carrier was even there. biggrin.gif

Edit: I figured I'd post this here, it was f*cking hilarious. It's about the band Primal Scream, they have a song on SA.

"the bandmates were arguing with one another about whether to get Vietnamese, Chinese or Indian. When one of Brown's colleagues asked them if they'd settle for a burger the band informed him: "It's heroin we're discussing, not food!""

fgcarva1
  • fgcarva1

Il Figlioccio

• Members

Posted 24 August 2012 - 03:32 PM Edited by fgcarva1, 24 August 2012 - 03:34 PM.

Here's what happened at the Community meeting yesterday. Only jungle and I were there so I guess I should sum up what it was because it regarded the complaints you guys have.

First off, Devin (the founder and head admin and business coordinator) of NGRP did admit it was a mistake to release an update with 5 months worth of updates into one. He said the server will be f*cked up for the next 24-48 hours... honestly I say 5 days.

And while he spoke some f*cking worthless coon named Ryan_Clemente hacked into the server... he would log in and say "Hi" and for some reason everyone around the map could see his chat... the server than would crash. He was banned and came back with different accounts.

So, now onto the whole crates deal. Apparently it's online but not "on" yet. They say they don't really have bugs with it but have to fix some stuff still.

Factions are really f*cked up. No one is giving a sh*t for TR as always so no TR cars are really spawning and the budget system is messed because no one knows what to do and admins are too busy to help faction leaders with that. Plus the fact that now they want either SAAS to deliver the weapons to TRAF or TRAF needs to rob the crates which is f*cking stupid because as many people told Brant (development manager and guy who thought of the crate system) that if TRAF would rob SAAS it would be an act of war so they're still deciding what to do with that. I really think TR should get its own crates because it's a separate country.

MIDEVL, Bone Count and all the territory north of the river is now part of TR/// that's because they didn't know what to do with it so they handed it off to TR who has to clean up all that sh*t. For the next week or so it's still a no man's land though, especially now that SASD is gone. Commit any crimes there because TR still needs to script tollbooths in the border and change a lot of sh*t which the admins are not helping us with because they're incompetent or too busy with the update. They were also thinking about scripting LV in the future for people to live in. They originally thought of making it a third city or country with its own police force and sh*t but said "f*ck it".

The mailing system seems to work fine.

As businesses go, car dealerships are not spawning cars for now because no one owns them. They're gonna give away businesses to people in events and sh*t in a few days.. apparently people who just joined and need a ride are f*cked. Apparently you can also lease businesses from the shop for a few months. They'll also auction off businesses with in-game money on the forums..

Yeah, sh*t is f*cked right now.

EDIT: Thank the lord I finally got the TR usergroup on the forums... took me a week. And hey Windy, I saw your application as well. Hope you get the citizenship.

fgcarva1
  • fgcarva1

Il Figlioccio

• Members

Posted 24 August 2012 - 06:17 PM Edited by fgcarva1, 24 August 2012 - 06:22 PM.

Sorry for the double post and page stretch but this deserves it's own post.

Business

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Don't much care for any of these except the airplane one. That looks fantastic!

I agree with Artfull... f*ck V. With these screens, the multiple protags theory is pretty much confirmed. That's what R* meant by "Bold New Direction"... that's gay.

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 24 August 2012 - 09:59 PM

From what they've released so far for V it seems very very very disappointing.

Regarding the new updates it was f*cking stupid of them to do so. Anyone who has basic knowledge of servers and an amateur run down on scripting would say "what the f*ck are you doing?". Of all the updates they did the only one that made some sense was the crate system yet it's flawed. The fact that SAAS and only SAAS get the crates really does f*ck the whole RP up. Like you said, TR having to get crates from SAAS or even stealing them from SA is just f*cking stupid. It makes no sense; TR being a separate country should be able to control their own crates or even just have a "weapons manufacturing plant" where they would produce their own hardware and artillery. Now that makes sense! Before the update what did I do? I'm an arms dealer, I make and sell weapons. Could you imagine what I did on a much larger scale?

All in all they really didn't think this through all that well. Yeah they spent a lot of time scripting and putting it together but they really didn't think it through. Especially with all these bugs that has completely f*cked thee entire server all that time and effort put into the new script was just a waste of time and effort. The one thing I don't really understand is even before the update they had problems to fix and matters to attend to. But no, they ignored those and created more problems for themselves.

fgcarva1
  • fgcarva1

Il Figlioccio

• Members

Posted 24 August 2012 - 10:06 PM Edited by fgcarva1, 24 August 2012 - 10:37 PM.

Yeah, it was too much. I spent a few hours on the server today and it seems better but still crashing a lot. TR got its first crate of weapons delivered by SAAS yesterday... I also filed my application for TRAF. TRAF is not allowed to be in LV for now by the way. Not until DGA fixes everything.

Vote for Owen Danielli for Senate Cabinet of SF. He's a friend.
http://www.ng-gaming...an-Fierro/page5
Don I saw your post haha.

Crate rules
It's good that they're only allowing official gangs to attack SAAS, but anyone can attack any convoy with crates.

For those of you who want a TR citizenship. You don't have to be in the faction.. all you have to do is apply for the citizenship and you'll get a dual citizenship but don't have to join the faction. Although it is kinda cool to join the faction itself.

MIDEVL
  • MIDEVL

BCF Caporegime

• Members

Posted 24 August 2012 - 11:51 PM

Doug, I've found the perfect site for you.

http://www.dream-mar...709511123284528

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 24 August 2012 - 11:53 PM

Oh that is f*cked up biggrin.gif

Most of those bitches look like shanks too, ones you wouldn't (or atleast I wouldn't) touch with a 100ft pole.

MIDEVL
  • MIDEVL

BCF Caporegime

• Members

Posted 24 August 2012 - 11:55 PM

QUOTE (Mr White0161 @ Friday, Aug 24 2012, 23:53)

Most of those bitches look like shanks too

Yes... Their perky prostitute bosoms do slightly resemble shanks, if you tilt your head slightly... biggrin.gif

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 24 August 2012 - 11:58 PM

Then again sites like those are just fronts for green-card marriages monocle.gif

SwagStag69
  • SwagStag69

Dougyyyyyyy

• Members

Posted 24 August 2012 - 11:59 PM

QUOTE (MIDEVL @ Friday, Aug 24 2012, 23:51)

f*ck you. hey midevl me and nathan want you to watch this movie eating out band camp on netflix. we decided it suits you well.

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 25 August 2012 - 12:00 AM

QUOTE (SwagStag69 @ Friday, Aug 24 2012, 23:59)

f*ck you. hey midevl me and nathan want you to watch this movie eating out band camp on netflix. we decided it suits you well.

Touche, very good response.

MIDEVL
  • MIDEVL

BCF Caporegime

• Members

Posted 25 August 2012 - 12:00 AM

I have no idea how to reply to that except to laugh my ass off.

And also I don't have netflix. colgate.gif

SwagStag69
  • SwagStag69

Dougyyyyyyy

• Members

Posted 25 August 2012 - 12:24 AM

QUOTE (MIDEVL @ Saturday, Aug 25 2012, 00:00)

I have no idea how to reply to that except to laugh my ass off.

And also I don't have netflix. colgate.gif

Midevl i bet you wanna come pver to Myspace and Twitter my Yahoo 'till i Google all over your Facebook you homo. colgate.gif

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users