• Members

Posted 10 April 2012 - 04:05 AM

How's my first ever crime family? smile.gif

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 10 April 2012 - 04:14 AM

QUOTE (WindyCityOutlaw @ Tuesday, Apr 10 2012, 03:28)
Good god, UTM gives mafias a bad name. icon13.gif

Them and everyone remotley like them (ie. those who depend on mods and turbos towards there success in a TDM and or also make mock "hits"). But what can you do...? It really is a terrible shame though that the MP scene is filled with dumb-asses like that them that think they are the sh*t. Last time I checked every TDM BCF has done with them BCF won except the two the cheated in. But they are also no more of a 'mafia' then the Navy Seals were a military crew (gang from 2011).

@Derek- Still alive and kicking as you can probably see cool.gif

Vincenzo Rosoto
  • Vincenzo Rosoto

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 10 April 2012 - 04:19 AM

I wish everyone would have the dignity and respect that real-life mafia's have. Yes there are wars but we don't have children running around with supped up controllers and talking smack.... it's not respectful. Hopefully on GTA V, everyone can mature up enough and actually represent what a mafia is, not a preschool get together.

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 10 April 2012 - 04:30 AM

QUOTE (Vincenzo Rosoto @ Tuesday, Apr 10 2012, 04:19)
I wish everyone would have the dignity and respect that real-life mafia's have. Yes there are wars but we don't have children running around with supped up controllers and talking smack.... it's not respectful. Hopefully on GTA V, everyone can mature up enough and actually represent what a mafia is, not a preschool get together.

I agree with you however I don't expect much to change. The game will change, the city will change but the people will remain the same. It's up to others to grow up and figure it out for themselves. We can't make them only they can... but judging by the general age of most hopefully they will mature with time.

Vincenzo Rosoto
  • Vincenzo Rosoto

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 10 April 2012 - 04:31 AM

QUOTE (Mr White0161 @ Tuesday, Apr 10 2012, 04:30)

I agree with you however I don't expect much to change. The game will change, the city will change but the people will remain the same. It's up to others to grow up and figure it out for themselves. We can't make them only they can... but judging by the general age of most hopefully they will mature with time.

Agreed icon14.gif .

Disturbed Demon
  • Disturbed Demon

MMA Elite

• Members

Posted 10 April 2012 - 04:36 AM

Yes I can. I'm happy you guys got through everything and stayed strong. Keep going Don, you're doing a great job. Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

MIDEVL
  • MIDEVL

BCF Caporegime

• Members

Posted 10 April 2012 - 04:50 AM

QUOTE (Vincenzo Rosoto @ Tuesday, Apr 10 2012, 04:31)
QUOTE (Mr White0161 @ Tuesday, Apr 10 2012, 04:30)

Agreed icon14.gif .

This conversations seems reminiscent of mine and Don's convo earlier.

xJAMES_JRx
  • xJAMES_JRx

Wheelman

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 April 2012 - 05:57 AM

Hey, I'm sorry I haven't been on 360 lately, I've been having too much fun on BF3 on the PS3. I shall be on tomorrow though..
Also, since PAZZO has PS3, could there be a way that BCF can be on PS3?
I just wanted to know because that's like 1 of the reasons I been off 360 on GTA , because of the modders. I would like to go into a FM/TDM without getting blown up from out of the middle of no where.

Don Mariano Corsino
  • Don Mariano Corsino

Don della Famiglia Criminale Corsino

• Members

Posted 10 April 2012 - 06:08 AM

Ciao a tutti, how are things going with the family?

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 10 April 2012 - 07:07 AM

@James- Personally I don't much care for PS3. Even though there are many modders on 360 they can be avoided and certain precautions can be taken towards them, with that said they are not a big deal just a minor inconvenience.

@Corsino- Things are good cool.gif

MIDEVL
  • MIDEVL

BCF Caporegime

• Members

Posted 10 April 2012 - 07:09 AM

Well, I'm off for the night... Night Don, James. Long night, I'll be up around noon to 3 EST. Sleep good, talk to you tomorrow possibly.

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 10 April 2012 - 07:48 PM

Hey guys make sure you vote in the GTAF Awards icon14.gif

MIDEVL
  • MIDEVL

BCF Caporegime

• Members

Posted 10 April 2012 - 08:17 PM

QUOTE (Mr White0161 @ Tuesday, Apr 10 2012, 19:48)

Done, kind of... Do I have to vote on everything?

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 10 April 2012 - 09:43 PM

QUOTE (MIDEVL @ Tuesday, Apr 10 2012, 20:17)
QUOTE (Mr White0161 @ Tuesday, Apr 10 2012, 19:48)

Done, kind of... Do I have to vote on everything?

No, just the ones you know the most about. Really it's your choice. And this isn't even the voting stage, it's just nominations of the things that are to be voted.

Mati
  • Mati

f*ck the planet till it spins on a broken axis

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 April 2012 - 09:50 PM Edited by Mati, 10 April 2012 - 09:55 PM.

Hey guys, I've got xbla gold again so we should play together sometime. I've borrowed my GTA IV to a friend though, but he should be done with it in a couple of days. I was playing EFLC today. What the hell happened to the game!? I've never seen such a huge amount of hackers in a free mode before. Are they able to mod the game like PC gamers now? They're even changing their skins to original GTA characters like Packie.

You've been much more active on GTA than I've been in the last couple of weeks. What happened? Is standard IV the same?

EDIT: Fixed some grammar mistakes, been typing too fast.

Harvestmycotton Floating log UTM
  • Harvestmycotton Floating log UTM

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 April 2012 - 09:52 PM

hello guys

MIDEVL
  • MIDEVL

BCF Caporegime

• Members

Posted 10 April 2012 - 09:55 PM

QUOTE (Mati @ Tuesday, Apr 10 2012, 21:50)
Hey guys, I've got xbla gold again so we should play together sometime. I've borrowed my GTA IV to a friend though, but he should be done with it in a couple of days. I was playing EFLC today. What the hell happened to the game!? I've never seen such a huge amount of hackers in a free mode before. Are they able to mod the game like PC gamers now? They're even changing their skins to original GTA characters like Packie.

You've ban much more active on GTA than I've been in the last couple of weeks. What happened? Is standard IV the same?

Meh, standard is still chock full of modders... A total pain in the ass.

@Cotton; Hello. What's up?

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 April 2012 - 09:56 PM

im doing very good i hope u are doing good too

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 10 April 2012 - 09:56 PM

It's a gods damn shame what's happened to GTA in the past month. No matter where you go 9 times out of 10 there is some sort of script modder in the game. In fact most modders have been able to take some of the PC mods and use them on 360. I like going into open games with people in them but have lost all motivation to do so because everywhere I go there is a f*cking modder crashing into me or freezing out the game. It's a great deal of bullsh*t... however to keep somewhat of a leash on the nonsense we play semi-private games. Games where we have a majority control and if a modder jumps in we can kick him out before he does anything stupid. All others who aren't modders are welcome to stay and chill. As you know IV is all we play and there are probably the same amount if not more modders on that then there is on BoGT.

But with the growing increase in modders in FreeModes we have started playing more and more ranked TDM's. Less modders, more turbos but hey it's easy to take down a turbo if you got a good wingman.

Vincenzo Rosoto
  • Vincenzo Rosoto

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 10 April 2012 - 09:58 PM

BoGT pretty much got taken over by the Script Modders as well. Sad that Rockstar doesn't regulate multiplayer matches anymore.

MIDEVL
  • MIDEVL

BCF Caporegime

• Members

Posted 10 April 2012 - 10:00 PM

QUOTE (Harvestmycotton Floating log UTM @ Tuesday, Apr 10 2012, 21:56)

I'm doing fine also...

My sincerest apologies about your page; I planned on stopping posting, but Fah Q kept replying to my posts, and as a man of honor, I had to defend my integrity.

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 10 April 2012 - 10:00 PM

QUOTE (Vincenzo Rosoto @ Tuesday, Apr 10 2012, 21:58)
BoGT pretty much got taken over by the Script Modders as well. Sad that Rockstar doesn't regulate multiplayer matches anymore.

I never cared for BoGT to begin with, in fact I never even recognized it as a variation of GTA IV. Mostly due to the ridiculous weapon sets and how all the player models look like the same type of douchebag you see on Jersey Shore.

Vincenzo Rosoto
  • Vincenzo Rosoto

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 10 April 2012 - 10:01 PM

QUOTE (Mr White0161 @ Tuesday, Apr 10 2012, 22:00)

I never cared for BoGT to begin with, in fact I never even recognized it as a variation of GTA IV. Mostly due to the ridiculous weapon sets and how all the player models look like the same type of douchebag you see on Jersey Shore.

Hahahaha yea, I dont know why Don Rosoto likes the ballad so much... I think its because of the Buzzards. But lately we have been playing on the Original because we don't have to deal with explosives as much and its 10 times better than the ballad itself.

MIDEVL
  • MIDEVL

BCF Caporegime

• Members

Posted 10 April 2012 - 10:03 PM

QUOTE (Vincenzo Rosoto @ Tuesday, Apr 10 2012, 22:01)

Hahahaha yea, I dont know why Don Rosoto likes the ballad so much... I think its because of the Buzzards. But lately we have been playing on the Original because we don't have to deal with explosives as much and its 10 times better than the ballad itself.

True, the only good thing I see about Ballad is the cars and the C4... That's it. Plus the new interiors. biggrin.gif

Uptown Mafia Family
  • Uptown Mafia Family

Mest with best, die like the rest

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 April 2012 - 10:05 PM

QUOTE (MIDEVL @ Tuesday, Apr 10 2012, 22:00)

I'm doing fine also...

My sincerest apologies about your page; I planned on stopping posting, but Fah Q kept replying to my posts, and as a man of honor, I had to defend my integrity.

Hello i know! We got bann for a week but yah i talk to my guys about to keep replaying

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 10 April 2012 - 10:05 PM

Hahahaha yea, I dont know why Don Rosoto likes the ballad so much... I think its because of the Buzzards? But lately we have been playing on the Original because we don't have to deal with explosives as much and its 10 times better than the ballad itself.

Exactly, before Pazzo and I started BCF we used to hangout on BoGT all the time because we liked some of the cars. But when we started doing hits on people in-game it was pretty weak using that f*cking pistol and the AA-12 so we went back to IV where our guys looked like actual thugs and not an 18-20yrd clubber plus we got to use actual guns. On top of that I don't think the Balled of Gay Tony is just a clever name because that title is very self-explanatory towards the game itself. The one thing that pisses me off the most about BoGT are the explosives, everything f*cking explodes.

MIDEVL
  • MIDEVL

BCF Caporegime

• Members

Posted 10 April 2012 - 10:07 PM

QUOTE (Uptown Mafia Family @ Tuesday, Apr 10 2012, 22:05)

I'm doing fine also...

Hello i know! We got bann for a week but yah i talk to my guys about to keep replaying

Alright...

In all honesty, I kind of got a kick out of it.

But really, I think that you should talk to your guys, clan patriotism is one thing, but saying that you're the best is something completely different. And your members are more UTM supremacists than UTM patriots.

Vincenzo Rosoto
  • Vincenzo Rosoto

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 10 April 2012 - 10:08 PM

QUOTE (Mr White0161 @ Tuesday, Apr 10 2012, 22:05)

Hahahaha yea, I dont know why Don Rosoto likes the ballad so much... I think its because of the Buzzards? But lately we have been playing on the Original because we don't have to deal with explosives as much and its 10 times better than the ballad itself.

Exactly, before Pazzo and I started BCF we used to hangout on BoGT all the time because we liked some of the cars. But when we started doing hits on people in-game it was pretty weak using that f*cking pistol and the AA-12 so we went back to IV where our guys looked like actual thugs and not an 18-20yrd clubber plus we got to use actual guns. On top of that I don't think the Balled of Gay Tony is just a clever name because that title is very self-explanatory towards the game itself. The one thing that pisses me off the most about BoGT are the explosives, everything f*cking explodes.

Agreed. Explosive weapons are annoying and the Original weapons look better and are more realistic than the ones on BoGT.

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 April 2012 - 10:12 PM

I'm doing fine also...

yes i will tell that dirty f*ck not to be like that i am working on getting my signature and avatr now and next week i we will be open again on uptown thread

MIDEVL
  • MIDEVL

BCF Caporegime

• Members

Posted 10 April 2012 - 10:19 PM

QUOTE (Harvestmycotton Floating log UTM @ Tuesday, Apr 10 2012, 22:12)

I'm doing fine also...

yes i will tell that dirty f*ck not to be like that i am working on getting my signature and avatr now and next week i we will be open again on uptown thread

Alright.

And now that that's all behind us. I wish UTM the best of luck setting up on the forums. Hopefully you can keep your more idiotic members on a tighter leash. icon14.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users