• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic
alexkafer
  • alexkafer

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 December 2011 - 04:09 AM

Hello everyone.

I don't know if this super easy, or what.

PLEASE don't tell be just to search google. If you do, there is nothing on how to install, or what every you call it. It is all how to get GTA on a mac. I already got that, I clicked install from the mac app store. Oh ya, It is the mac app store version of Grand theft auto: Vice City.

A simple link to a tutorial would be fine to.

All I need is how to import a saved game into gta MAC!!!!

UberChargedCJ
  • UberChargedCJ

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 December 2011 - 06:15 AM

maybe safe houses does have save games

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States

Posted 09 December 2011 - 01:58 PM Edited by Spuds725, 09 December 2011 - 02:05 PM.

QUOTE (alexkafer @ Saturday, Dec 3 2011, 00:09)
Hello everyone.

I don't know if this super easy, or what.

PLEASE don't tell be just to search google. If you do, there is nothing on how to install, or what every you call it. It is all how to get GTA on a mac. I already got that, I clicked install from the mac app store. Oh ya, It is the mac app store version of Grand theft auto: Vice City.

A simple link to a tutorial would be fine to.

All I need is how to import a saved game into gta MAC!!!!

I forget-- Mac users need everything done for them tounge.gif (J/K)

I am not familiar with the MAC version but it should be similar to the windows verions... Locate the folder (or whatever it is they call them on macs)-- it should be named "GTA Vice City User Files" or something like that-- it should NOT be located with the other game files (but I could be wrong)--- it should be where you store documents or whatnot....

Download the file you want to try and put it in the above indicated folder.... note that the number in the file name coresponds to the save slot (1-8) -- so make you rename the file as appropriate so you don't over write a save you want to keep...

Realize that from what has been posted here, the save files are NOT compatible between the PC versions and the MAC version....

see related message thread... http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=463095

If you locate and want to rehost MAC save files (for other MAC users to use) here let me know (PM me)

HTH..

Spuds

ChopTheDog.
  • ChopTheDog.

War. War never changes.

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 December 2011 - 05:38 PM

QUOTE (Spuds725 @ Friday, Dec 9 2011, 13:58)
Locate the folder (or whatever it is they call them on macs)-- it should be named "GTA Vice City User Files" or something like that-- it should NOT be located with the other game files (but I could be wrong)--- it should be where you store documents or whatnot....

This is what happens when you ask a windows user to help you with MAC navigations lol.gif

eulb
  • eulb

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 January 2013 - 02:46 PM

I forget-- Mac users need everything done for them  (J/K)

I am not familiar with the MAC version but it should be similar to the windows verions... Locate the folder (or whatever it is they call them on macs)-- it should be named "GTA Vice City User Files" or something like that-- it should NOT be located with the other game files (but I could be wrong)--- it should be where you store documents or whatnot....

If You have no idea, don't answer questions PC user.

Girish
  • Girish

• India

Posted 21 January 2013 - 03:23 PM

If you have nothing to add to the topic yourself, don't post in it.

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States

Posted 22 January 2013 - 01:10 PM

Unlocked for final word.....

a couple of flames from MAC users directed at me for TRYING to help, and yet the question has still not been answered after 13 months....

If anyone wants to PM me the answer to post here so if this thread is ever searched, let me know.

Spuds

RE-LOCKED...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users