Cuban Warlord
  • Cuban Warlord

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 17 April 2012 - 03:43 AM

Favorite Actor

Denzel Washington

user posted image

Denzel makes everything he touches gold. Starring in movies such as Training Day, American Gangster, Man on Fire, John Q, Taking Of Pelham 123, Remember the Titans, and Antoine Fisher. IMO hes the best actor of the past 10 to 15 years.

Favorite Actress

Emma Stone

user posted image

On top of being very beautiful shes one of the fastest growing stars in Hollywood. Shes starred in many movies since Superbad but her newest film is my favorite by far called The Help. If you haven't seen it I'd recommend it.

DonutPT
  • DonutPT

IBRACADABRA

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 April 2012 - 07:28 PM

user posted image

Ray Liotta. Goodfellas, identity, blue powder... (gta vice city ahaha)

user posted image

James Gandolfini. Tony Soprano.

Firefly8000
  • Firefly8000

The Harwood Butcher

• Members

Posted 23 April 2012 - 09:32 PM Edited by Firefly8000, 23 April 2012 - 09:35 PM.

user posted image

Terry O'Quinn

His performance as John Locke in LOST was tear jerking at times.
Best character in that series by far, and his acting only made him better.

user posted image

Liam Neeson

This guy is just epic. cool.gif There's something about him I can't quite explain.
I also like that we share the same first and middle names. wow.gif

Robinski
  • Robinski

Under a fluorescent sky

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 May 2012 - 12:31 PM

Someone needs to stop me from watching episodes of Inside The Actors Studio on YouTube. I've wasted like 5 hours in the past few days just watching a sh*t load of interviews, it's like anyone worth watching has done a bit on there.

Some of my personal highlights:

ShaneHunter
  • ShaneHunter

The Boss

• Members

Posted 09 May 2012 - 12:13 PM

QUOTE (SIKKS66 @ Sunday, Dec 18 2011, 00:24)
user posted image

Michael Fassbender

My favourite mancrush actor at the moment, has been for some time. He has such a great range; he's done the dumb but cool action movies (300 and Centurion stand out) but also a handful of films where he really shows his acting chops; Fish Tank, from a couple years ago, is a particularly dark tale where he plays a shady character. Hunger, by British director Steve McQueen, is another film where Fassbender throws himself into a role in a truly unforgettable movie. Like the great examples of actors putting their bodies on the line for a role (De Niro, Bale etc), Fassbender starved himself to become hunger-strike prisoner Bobby Sands.

Fassbender has worked again with McQueen on the forthcoming film Shame for which Fassbender has been nominated for a Golden Globe. He plays a sex-addict, and fearlessly throws himself into a role lesser actors would squirm at. The role that first brought Fassbender to my attention was Quentin Tarantino's Inglourious Basterds where he plays a spy. Love that film.

There's a bunch of his films I'm yet to see because they've either got bad reviews (Jonah Hex) or just haven't got to it yet (X-Men First Class, Jane Eyre). Regardless, I'm sure this guy is going to the top of his field. I'd say he's a cert to replace Daniel Craig down the line as the next James Bond but a guy with his skills doesn't need such a lame role dragging him down.

So yeah, got watch Fish Tank, Hunger and Inglourious Basterds. If you don't think he's the sh*t after seeing them, you can go straight to hell.

Rewatched X-Men: First Class today and Fassbender steals every scene for me, that man has a charisma and charm about him and has the acting chops to back it up as well. One of my current favorites. However my two all time favorites have got to be these two

user posted image

These two when in their prime were the two best performers to have ever graced theaters.

As far as current actors go i gotta say that i'm really feeling Tom Hardy and Gary Oldman. These guys are f*ckin' chameleons to the max!!

user posted image

I am K
  • I am K

K

• Members

Posted 24 May 2012 - 10:23 PM Edited by I am K, 24 May 2012 - 10:27 PM.

Michael massee

user posted image

Ira Gaines - 24
dyson frost - FlashForward
funboy - The Crow

he also appeard for an episode on fringe.
He plays the villain superbly in my opinion and has to be on of my favourites

Zeliko Ivanek

user posted image

Another awesome villain, seems to appear in many major TV shows and pretty much every show I watch in the states
andre drazen - 24
danko the hunter - heroes
blake sterling - the event

he has also appeared on house, fringe, lost, and many more, every time he has a major role I am left jsut astounded at how well he plays it. I mean bravo Ivanek you are jsut brilliant

and one for comedy, a must have in any comedy for his simply brilliant comedic timing and brilliant improvisation ability: NEIL FLYNN
user posted image
his performances as the janitor left me laughing every time without fail.

Notable others and their roles i particularly enjoyed listed
John Simm - Baxter (mad dogs) Sam tyler (life on mars UK version) the master (doctor who)
David tennant - 10th doctor (doctor who)
Christopher Eccleston - 9th dactor (doctor who)
Benedict Cumberbatch (sherlock holmes - sherlock)
Adam Scott - moriarty (sherlock)
Naveen Andrews - sayid jarrah (lost)
Terry O'Quinn - locke (lost)
Amanda Tapping - dr helen magnus (sanctuary)
Michael emerson - ben linus (lost)
Carlos Bernard - tiny almeida (24) Gabriel (burn notice) - the latter gave me chills literally single best single episode character performance imo
Paul Blackthorne - steven saunders (24) and O'Neill (burn notice)
Pretty much the entire Dexter cast
Phillip Glennister - DCI Gene Hunt (Life on Mark UK) Quinn (mad dogs)
arnold vosloo - Habib Marwan (24) Jacob Broadsky (bones) Vincent Smith (Chuck)
Hugh Laurie - Dr Gregory House (House)
Rowan Atkinson - mr bean (mr bean and bean films), johnny english (johnny english films) Blackadder (Blackadder)
Zachary Quinto - Spock (star trek, new obviously) Sylar/Gabriel Gray (heroes) Adam Kaufman (24)
John Barrowman - Capt Jack Harkness (Doctor who and torchwood)
John Noble - Dr Walter Bishop (friinge)
all the main house cast.samuel L jackson - so many, but may favourite was in pulp fiction
john travolta - ryder in taing of pelham123 and pulp fiction was awesome too for him
Kevin spacey - Kaiser sosei (usual suspects)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users