1000 Things We Learnt In Liberty City
Posted 22 October 2017 - 01:18 PM
566: Driving a car will result in every other people driving the same car
567: You couldn't stop at redlight because some people were dumb enough to smash the rear of your car
568: You shouldn't mess with Niko Bellic or he will end your life painfully
- Luke Ferris likes this
Posted 23 October 2017 - 07:20 PM Edited by T-ru, 24 October 2017 - 05:29 AM.
571: Dubai is in Africa.
572: Don't underrated the small street holes, they can flip over your vehicle.
- anthony and Luke Ferris like this
Posted 30 November 2017 - 03:34 AM
573. Niko is a litter lout. (Count how many soda bottles he throws away into the street)
574. Ambulance drivers in Liberty City cause more injury than they fix.
575. The Booth Tunnel has emergency doors but none of them open.
576. Niko can swim fully clothed at speed.
- anthony likes this
Posted 11 December 2017 - 03:18 PM
577. In multiplayer, It takes a minute or two for the cops to arrive to the player's location, than in the single player.
Posted 11 December 2017 - 05:33 PM Edited by Zenar, 11 December 2017 - 05:34 PM.
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users