1000 Things We Learnt In Liberty City
Posted 02 December 2011 - 09:44 AM Edited by T-Unit, 23 January 2012 - 01:11 AM.
-No off topic stuff
-Numbering the facts is a Must
-If the facts refer to PC modifications, you must say so to minimize confusion. (EDIT: This also applies to facts relating to EFLC)
-This is only for fun so don't get mad
-You may have more than one fact per post (Again, number them)
1. Speeding is legal
2. It's not uncommon to see Patirots and Calvacades in the ghetto
3. The Memory Lanes logo resembles a male sex organ
4. Medical fees are really expensive
5. Middle Park from above looks like an alien
So I did the first five facts as examples. You start from 6, 7, 8 and so on... Pretty self explainatory
EDIT (9th Dec 2011):
I decided to make a milestone chart to keep track of things
First Post On Page:
Last Updated: 23rd January 2012
Posted 02 December 2011 - 11:09 AM
7 niko doesn't ever use drugs
Posted 02 December 2011 - 02:12 PM
8. Hotdogs save lives.
9. People bleed from their feet.
10. The TV Shows are constantly on a rerun.
Posted 02 December 2011 - 06:57 PM
12. A heart can blow the city!
13. I love Russian people!
Posted 02 December 2011 - 10:47 PM
14. police shotguns are just modified sniper rifles
15. no one knows how to properly merge
16. a slavic has the ability to rape the entire police force
17. niko can get set on fire and not burned
18. trees are stonger than a car
19. the trains always magiccly appear when your at station
20. cab drivers have the ability to speed through time
21. 95% of law enforcement are overweight
Posted 03 December 2011 - 10:23 PM
25. Celebrities from real life appear within the GTA universe
Posted 03 December 2011 - 11:44 PM
27. Cars don't go as fast as they do in real life
28. Dancing for 1 minute gets you laid in a nightclub
Posted 04 December 2011 - 05:07 AM
30. Everything your cousin tells you before entering the city must be true, whether it is realistic or not.
31. Eastern European drug addicts know a lot of English despite never been to an English speaking county.
Posted 06 December 2011 - 04:53 PM Edited by luis tbogt, 06 December 2011 - 04:57 PM.
33. shooting a wall with a rpg does not leave even a scratch
34.your phone is magic and can make cars, boats, motorbikes appear out of thin air!
35. your phone also allows you to heal yourself and give u guns and ammo, and change weather
Posted 06 December 2011 - 07:07 PM
37. They're only display models.
38. Illegal gun shops sell bats, but not knives.
Posted 07 December 2011 - 01:20 AM
40: Peoples' hats will disappear when they're in the car with Niko.
41: Bullshark testosterone apparently does something funny to your balls.
42: Despite being a different state altogether police in Alderney wear their own uniform, but drive LCPD police cars.
43: Heli tours hires triplets to take people on tours of the city.
Posted 07 December 2011 - 02:11 AM
45. You can't get in most buildings. Must be tough getting to work.
46. Going to a certain website gives you a 5-star wanted level.
47. Irish guys rob banks.
48. There is lots of parcour.
49. The bridges were closed because of "f*cking terrorists!"
50. Going on the runways im the airport gives you a 4-star wanted level because the LCPD think you're a terrorist. (And they're right )
51. Katt Williams and Ricky Gervais travel into the GTA IV universe somehow.
52. The Triangle Club was owned by Dwayne Forge.
53. If you go really far away from civilization and blow yourself up, you will always end up at a hospital.
54. There are always random people on the streets who sometimes know you.
55. Throwing up in a club gets you in the Statue of Happiness with a parachute. ...
Posted 07 December 2011 - 05:55 AM
Posted 07 December 2011 - 06:46 AM
58. Being a younger brother sucks!
Posted 07 December 2011 - 11:14 AM
62. Niko hates birds.
63. Liberty city is so awesome that you can go under the map with a heli.
64. Never trust a mafia gang.
65. Elderly people are rude. (OH I KNEW WE SHOULDNT OF DITCHED THE DRAFT!) Lol.
Posted 07 December 2011 - 03:25 PM
67.shoot a pigeon and the cops come after u
Posted 09 December 2011 - 05:49 AM
73. Wearing seatbelts will prevent Niko from flying through the window when hitting invincible trees and other objects.
74. Can't hook up a trailer to a big rig, how do they make deliveries?
75. Some hookers are obese
Posted 09 December 2011 - 06:50 AM
70. If you kill 20 people and get arrested, you won't go to jail for the rest of your life, you'll be out on the streets again after 6 hours.
Posted 09 December 2011 - 02:50 PM
77. There's is no such thing as the rest of the world, only Liberty City, thanks funky endless ocean.
Posted 09 December 2011 - 06:36 PM
79. You can total a car and get it fixed and repianted for $100
80. everyone in liberty city likes the number 69
Posted 09 December 2011 - 08:19 PM
82. Niko never dies
Posted 10 December 2011 - 12:54 AM
Posted 11 December 2011 - 12:08 AM
85: If you get nudged by a car, you will stagger around until you die 80% of the time.
86: Dropping a friend, and yourself, onto the Statue of Liberty's Coffee Cup is incredibly hard.
Posted 11 December 2011 - 12:37 AM
88: Though Alderney (New Jersey) is meant to be a seperate state, they have the same police vehicles as the rest of L.C.
89: Decapitation is impossible.
90: You can fall from a helicopter or jump from the top of a skyscraper and yet, after a few hours in hospital, you will be back on the streets with no scars or any evidence that anything happened.
91: If the boss gets away or you fail a job, you can magically turn back time and start all over again via a press of a button on your mobile from a text message.
92: The hospitals (with interiors) are in breach of health and safety standards yet remain open.
93: Cockroaches can not be killed and can magically appear through the ground.
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users