» «
Photo

hardest mission

70 replies to this topic
luis tbogt
  • luis tbogt

gta king

• Members

Posted 29 November 2011 - 05:02 PM Edited by luis tbogt, 29 November 2011 - 05:08 PM.

just wanted to ask what was your hardest mission. not what mission do u think is the hardest just what was your hardest mission. i have not finished the story yet but so far my hardest mission was three leaf clover, mainly coz i failed it 3 times and finished it on fourth try. first time i failed coz derrick died, second time coz i died and third time coz i just got out of the subway and got in a police car, but i left derick behind, and when i was going back for him the cops busted me. cryani.gif then finally i managed to do it biggrin.gif srry if someone already did this couldnt bebothered having a look.

oh and explain why

UberChargedCJ
  • UberChargedCJ

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 November 2011 - 08:44 AM

chase missions

nuff said

scorcher93
  • scorcher93

Fully sick, uleh

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 30 November 2011 - 11:22 AM

The bank heist mission. That was Three Leaf Clover? I died so many times, it was not funny. I remember I screwed up pooch on one attempt, literally around the corner from his house at the end of the mission tounge.gif

Mr. Cozzarelli
  • Mr. Cozzarelli

Thug

• Members

Posted 30 November 2011 - 02:10 PM

some missions I found hard in the first place but after replaying the story for a few times, those missions grew on me.

For example:

- Puerto Rican Connection (where you had to chase the train)

- The Snow Storm (man...I was blown away so many times...)

- Three Leaf Clover (Yeah, actually that mission isn't a breeze)

UberChargedCJ
  • UberChargedCJ

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 November 2011 - 03:23 PM

QUOTE (scorcher93 @ Wednesday, Nov 30 2011, 11:22)
The bank heist mission. That was Three Leaf Clover? I died so many times, it was not funny. I remember I screwed up pooch on one attempt, literally around the corner from his house at the end of the mission tounge.gif

actually that mission is a war mission

fighting like a terrorist in that mission

Buffalo Soldier
  • Buffalo Soldier

The Man Himself.

• Members

Posted 30 November 2011 - 03:26 PM

I completed Three Leaf Clover on the first try .
Quite smug about that lol.

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

Is the sky f*cking blue?

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 30 November 2011 - 04:21 PM

Three Leaf Clover

Joe Chip
  • Joe Chip

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 30 November 2011 - 09:32 PM

I didn't find very many missions hard, except for the last one (deal ending), snowstorm, Hostile Negotiation, and Three Leaf Clover. Even those I finished in a few tries (Excluding Hostile Negotians (Seriously, f*ck that assassin.))

I did however have trouble with longer missions, such as The Puerto Rican Connection, Actions Speak Louder Than Words, and To Live and Die in Alderney. Mostly because I hated sitting through longer missions only to lose them because of a car crash, or something like that.

ikt
  • ikt

• Members

Posted 30 November 2011 - 09:42 PM

Cousins Bellic

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 December 2011 - 02:50 AM

"The snow storm" and "a dish served cold" I passed the final mission on the first try. It wasn't nearly as hard as "a dish served cold. I fails three leaf clover a few times also.

AceRay
  • AceRay

In my restless dreams, I see that town...

• Members

Posted 01 December 2011 - 03:04 AM

I think I spent an hour trying to beat "to live and die in Alderney" because I couldn't lose the cops and Frankie and Phil were kinda slow. Overall its as pretty cool.

AlexGTAGamer
  • AlexGTAGamer

Time flies when you throw a clock.

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 December 2011 - 11:45 PM

I got one that you are all going to laugh at. Ready?

"No. 1"

Oh how I hate that mission! angry.gif The amount of times I've failed that mission because I've lost control of my car and crashed or got the car stuck somewhere or another racer did the P.I.T maneuver on me, it's unreal.

Many a time I've completed the story and the only mission I have not finished is "No.1".

I mean "Three Leaf Clover", "To Live And Die In Alderney", "Out Of Commision", "The Snow Storm", etc. etc. are all a breeze to me. It's just that damn lone mission. It just makes me want to suicidal.gif . I nearly snapped the GTA IV disc in two as I got so furious with that mission once.

GetWoody
  • GetWoody

Greedy Jew

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 December 2011 - 03:15 AM

"Catch the Wave". Phil Bell has no concept of using cover, and constantly stands right in the middle of the warehouse, getting pumped full of led and failing the mission for me.

"The Snow Storm" is easy once you learn how to jump out of a window in the back of the warehouse. Hell, I think with enough caution, you could get the coke and get out without killing anyone.

Seddo
  • Seddo

YNWA

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 02 December 2011 - 01:19 PM

Up-on my first playthrough:-

Luck of the Irish - Packy kept dying, took me about 5 mission failures to realise i have to shoot the fella tussling with Packy.

Blow Your Cover - Took quite a bit of damage when on the rooftops and stairways so by the time i got out the front door some stray bullets would kill me.

The Puerto Rican Connection - Such a simple mission but i would lose track of the train.

The Snow Storm - Wasted a few times tryig to exit at the entrance area, until i found the back exit and a gap in the fence to find a boat for an easy escape.

Pest Control - Could never seem to kill Ray and his bodyguards without one of them escaping, took a few tries.

A Revenger's Tradegy - I'm sure many like me struggled to get the boat close enough to the chopper.

Ofcourse all this was on my first playthrough, after many playthrough's since, i can complete these missions with ease biggrin.gif .

Vercetti27
  • Vercetti27

Staunton Faction

• Members

Posted 02 December 2011 - 01:28 PM

I used to find Trespass pretty tricky back when I was on my first playthrough. I wasn't too good at using cover and there was always a guman crouching down that I didn't spot. Now it's pretty easy to get through it with 25% armour left.

SonOfLiberty
  • SonOfLiberty

Tainted

• Antarctica

Posted 02 December 2011 - 01:38 PM Edited by Miamivicecity, 02 December 2011 - 01:42 PM.

I'm replying GTA IV again and honestly some of gang activity vigilante missions are kicking my ass harder than some of the missions themselves . Three Leaf Clover used to be hard, but I done it the other day and found it easier than some gang activity responses.

Captain_Obvis456
  • Captain_Obvis456

you're about to be inadequate

• Members

Posted 02 December 2011 - 04:34 PM

QUOTE (AlecOfTheWest @ Thursday, Dec 1 2011, 22:15)
"Catch the Wave". Phil Bell has no concept of using cover, and constantly stands right in the middle of the warehouse, getting pumped full of led and failing the mission for me.

Yeah this was hardest for me. Stupid Phil keeps running out and getting killed. I finally get it by blocking Phil with the truck and quickly running in and killing as many guys as fast as I could while Phil was running around the truck. Really annoying thugh abd that drive was soooooo loooong getting just for Phil to get killed about 30 seconds after we got there.

DAWeeE1
  • DAWeeE1

Trick

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 02 December 2011 - 05:50 PM

The Snow Storm, I played the mission for the first time a day after I got the game, and I constantly got killed. I was almost about give up and use cheats when I made it on a final try.

UberChargedCJ
  • UberChargedCJ

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 December 2011 - 06:35 PM

QUOTE (DAWeeE1 @ Friday, Dec 2 2011, 17:50)
The Snow Storm, I played the mission for the first time a day after I got the game, and I constantly got killed. I was almost about give up and use cheats when I made it on a final try.

if you need help with that mission here the video for that

i dont know how to do [/youtube] and [youtube]

Cole Phelps Gta
  • Cole Phelps Gta

#HEEL

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 December 2011 - 12:05 AM

I really hate chasing the train for manny i'd say thats the hardest

Chukkles
  • Chukkles

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 03 December 2011 - 04:12 AM

There was one mission I just could not complete with auto aim off.
It's the one were you have to go to the warehouse on the small island between Algonquin and Broker/Dukes.

The one were you have to kill everyone in the warehouse before the guy escapes out the back.
You know what one I mean?
I played the entire game without autoaim, but could not kill everyone and get that guy before he escaped.

GTAction99
  • GTAction99

R*

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 December 2011 - 12:47 AM

The one where you have to save roman in the warehouse, i kept shooting him in the head! angry.gif and the one where you have to get on the boat with bernie it kept flipping over! angry.gif

iGrandTheftAuto
  • iGrandTheftAuto

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 December 2011 - 01:09 AM

QUOTE (Chukkles @ Saturday, Dec 3 2011, 00:12)
It's the one were you have to go to the warehouse on the small island between Algonquin and Broker/Dukes.

The one were you have to kill everyone in the warehouse before the guy escapes out the back.
I played the entire game without autoaim, but could not kill everyone and get that guy before he escaped.

Your talking about the mission for Elizabetha Torres. The mission is called "The Snow Storm" where you have to steal Elizabetha's cocaine from the old hospital on Colony Island. The cocaine is heavily guarded by guards I think part of a biker gang. Once you kill them all, and get the cocaine you ate then finding yourself in the middle of a massive police chase. Before you eve get into a car or our of the old hospital you kill FBI agents and police officers. I recommend that you go to the weapon store or call a friend to get weapons and armor. You may lose armor at the start of the mission but there is more armor near the cocane. I also recommend that you mark off an area away from colony island for when you are in a car. Mark some place in dukes and take a lot of shortcuts in alleyways if possible to lose cops, try not to smash which seems impossible but I beat it and it took me several times. Good luck! smile.gif

iGrandTheftAuto
  • iGrandTheftAuto

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 December 2011 - 01:12 AM

The last mission when you have to chase after that prick who killed Kate!

ObiWan
  • ObiWan

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 04 December 2011 - 01:33 AM

Snow Storm
And..... COUSIN'S BELLIC

Chukkles
  • Chukkles

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 04 December 2011 - 05:57 AM Edited by Chukkles, 04 December 2011 - 05:59 AM.

QUOTE (iGrandTheftAuto @ Sunday, Dec 4 2011, 01:09)

Your talking about the mission for Elizabetha Torres. The mission is called "The Snow Storm" where you have to steal Elizabetha's cocaine from the old hospital on Colony Island. The cocaine is heavily guarded by guards I think part of a biker gang. Once you kill them all, and get the cocaine you ate then finding yourself in the middle of a massive police chase. Before you eve get into a car or our of the old hospital you kill FBI agents and police officers. I recommend that you go to the weapon store or call a friend to get weapons and armor. You may lose armor at the start of the mission but there is more armor near the cocane. I also recommend that you mark off an area away from colony island for when you are in a car. Mark some place in dukes and take a lot of shortcuts in alleyways if possible to lose cops, try not to smash which seems impossible but I beat it and it took me several times. Good luck! smile.gif

U'm, not sure.

I'm pretty sure I remember the guy escaping on a boat and I have to get on a boat to chase him.

From the beginning: you have to pick up a truck from Alderney (I think) and drive that (as slow as it goes) to the warehouse, then when you get there there is a cinematic were the guards want to search your truck, but you don't let them (I think Niko smashes the truck door into his face, get's out and then the mission starts), there is 2 guys right by the truck to kill, then into the warehouse, kill the guy behing you on the top walkway and another in front on top walkway and then aload of guy's hiding behind the pillars.
All while there is a main guy your supposed to kill but he is progressing towards the big open door at the back of the warehouse which leads onto a boat jetty, were his escape boat is.

I think that may be were the confusion is, I think he is meant to get on his boat but you have to be close behind him to chase him, otherwise he just get's away.

iGrandTheftAuto
  • iGrandTheftAuto

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 December 2011 - 03:45 PM

QUOTE (Chukkles @ Sunday, Dec 4 2011, 01:57)
QUOTE (iGrandTheftAuto @ Sunday, Dec 4 2011, 01:09)

U'm, not sure.

I'm pretty sure I remember the guy escaping on a boat and I have to get on a boat to chase him.

From the beginning: you have to pick up a truck from Alderney (I think) and drive that (as slow as it goes) to the warehouse, then when you get there there is a cinematic were the guards want to search your truck, but you don't let them (I think Niko smashes the truck door into his face, get's out and then the mission starts), there is 2 guys right by the truck to kill, then into the warehouse, kill the guy behing you on the top walkway and another in front on top walkway and then aload of guy's hiding behind the pillars.
All while there is a main guy your supposed to kill but he is progressing towards the big open door at the back of the warehouse which leads onto a boat jetty, were his escape boat is.

I think that may be were the confusion is, I think he is meant to get on his boat but you have to be close behind him to chase him, otherwise he just get's away.

Do you know what the mission is called? I doesn't sound familiar to me.

Greasepalms
  • Greasepalms

Ya gon' dun goof'd up

• The Yardies
  • Portugal

Posted 04 December 2011 - 03:50 PM

he's talking about Catch the Wave with Phil Bell.

I don't recall chasing anyone after clearing out the warehouse, only problem I had with that mission was Phil getting killed.

Chukkles
  • Chukkles

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 06 December 2011 - 06:28 AM

QUOTE (Greasepalms @ Sunday, Dec 4 2011, 15:50)
he's talking about Catch the Wave  with Phil Bell.

I don't recall chasing anyone after clearing out the warehouse,  only problem I had with that mission was Phil getting killed.

Yes most likely, i'm sure I remember the main target running out the back of the warehouse.
And yes, without autoaim I had too much trouble keeping Phil Bell alive too.

I think the clue is in the mission title, "Catch the Wave" i'm sure it leads onto a boat chase.

thatguy23
  • thatguy23

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 06 December 2011 - 08:17 AM

the snow storm and three leaf clover, but im fine with them now.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users