13 replies to this topic
Platinum Card
  • Platinum Card

DYOM mission maker

• Members

Posted 26 November 2011 - 05:40 PM

user posted image

The Adventures of Lara Croft

Lara Croft is no ordinary woman. Trained in hand to hand, and armed combat, this former tomb raider is currently vacationing in Las Venturas. The year is 2013. Covering as a photographer for the Sin City Times. Finding herself suddenly in the wrong place at the wrong time, Croft’s brother is murdered in cold blood, and the person who witnessed it all is in the U.S. Marshal’s witness protection program. Now the psychopath is gunning for her and the witness. With the help of San Andreas’ finest, our heroine develops plans of her own.

Characters
Matt Siegel – 28-30
A former special ops agent from San Fierro, he and Lara has a love-hate relationship. They meet on the mission Fierro Fire.

Huang Li AKA Jet Law- 25-28
Martial Arts instructor that Lara encounters at the Gym in Las Venturas.

Jackson Cross -40-50
Met in the mission “Gangster & Proud Of It”. The father of Chris Jackson Cross. He can fix, build, or make almost anything.

Marco Genero – 30
2nd in charge of the Sambino Crime Family, and all four Liberty City Mafia Families, Marco Genero was the most powerful and most feared mobster in Liberty. He was visible to the press and public, swaggering, arrogant, and reveled in his status and position. His foul mouth, explosive temper, and frequent violent outburst were legend. It’s his psychopathic half brother that has them chasing a raider and a vixen across the state of San Andreas.

Curtis “Ryder” Genero-30
A raving psychopath with an IQ of150 and the rage of a half demon, Marco Genero’s brother not only share the same age but is of mixed ethnicity. They share the same father but different mothers. “Two timing son of a bitch.” One of his favorite quotes. He’s the loose cannon of the Sambino Family, taking after his elder brother (by a month). With his actions he must clean up the mess that he made or risk having the family put behind bars…or worse.

Big Donny “Socks”
Marco Genero’s bodyguard.

Paulie
Marco Genero’s driver.

Alex Croft-35
Lara’s elder brother. The former scientist turned dealer crosses the wrong man. Resulting in his death.

Chris “CJ” or “CC” Cross-28
Known to many as the “Urban Legend” this foot soldier finds himself in the middle of the sh*t storm waiting to happen, when Croft visits his father in Los Santos.

Omar Ortega AKA King-28
Athletic parkour enthusiast and street artist. He becomes infatuated with lady Croft, following her across the state and saving her ass on occasion.
Geoffrey Collins-??
Lara’s Butler

Platinum Card
  • Platinum Card

DYOM mission maker

• Members

Posted 26 November 2011 - 05:45 PM Edited by Platinum Card, 16 March 2012 - 04:41 AM.

Missions

Coming Soon

S/N:Anyone interested in being a co-author? If so send me some written materia to my inbox and i'll select the best to be my partner in writing and making amazing missions for the series...or I could go solo.

Prologue
San Fierro
Nikki B
Nikki B. II

Skins needed:
Swimwear and civilian outfits
Nikki B. Skin:
http://www.mediafire...ilpzpn8xjj4ffnj
(Apply using txd workshop)

Boris The Vodka
  • Boris The Vodka

[Y]es

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 27 November 2011 - 02:02 AM

Lara Croft? That's cool idea, first time see this. Wish a luck. biggrin.gif

Alif Akbar
  • Alif Akbar

Act Naturally

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 27 November 2011 - 02:15 AM

Good luck with this. You have said that you will continue TBoTV ? You are going to do it or not going to continue it and decided to make this one ?

Anyway, is this missions pack required a mod (like skin and anything else) ?

Platinum Card
  • Platinum Card

DYOM mission maker

• Members

Posted 27 November 2011 - 02:21 AM

Thanks guys. I will continue TBOTV in the future when I get a newer laptop. But for now i'm making this one. The Adventures of Lara croft will require a few mods but they will be provided. Hopefully i'm able to upgrade to a better laptop soon. The graphics card on this one is kinda outdated.

Doublepulse
  • Doublepulse

I will turn your life upside down!

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 November 2011 - 02:28 AM

Im glad to see your back Platinum Card. Ill be meaning to check this out, but also several other stories to play. tounge.gif

Platinum Card
  • Platinum Card

DYOM mission maker

• Members

Posted 27 November 2011 - 08:29 PM

Thanks Double Pulse. Glad to hear it. biggrin.gif

Platinum Card
  • Platinum Card

DYOM mission maker

• Members

Posted 29 November 2011 - 10:03 PM

Intro added to the second post!

Platinum Card
  • Platinum Card

DYOM mission maker

• Members

Posted 14 February 2012 - 07:09 PM

Hey guys, i'm currently working to finish the first pack of the series. Hopefully I can upload it in a week or two. I'll try to make it as interesting and fun as I can.

Stromae
  • Stromae

Mi Na Badman

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 14 February 2012 - 07:27 PM

This is a cool idea icon14.gif
Waitin' for it.

Good luck smile.gif

Platinum Card
  • Platinum Card

DYOM mission maker

• Members

Posted 16 February 2012 - 11:26 PM

Note: As a lot of you may know, I'm a big fan of cutscenes. A lot of the story will be cinematic, I'll make sure to keep things entertaining. The action comes as the story progress.

SS Brigade
  • SS Brigade

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 February 2012 - 05:07 AM

QUOTE (Platinum Card @ Thursday, Feb 16 2012, 23:26)
Note: As a lot of you may know, I'm a big fan of cutscenes. A lot of the story will be cinematic, I'll make sure to keep things entertaining. The action comes as the story progress.

Cool, and Good Luck with that bud lol.gif

Platinum Card
  • Platinum Card

DYOM mission maker

• Members

Posted 03 March 2012 - 08:56 PM

Thanks guys! The first three story missions are up with an update of the outfits link. Please give feedback and suggestions.

Platinum Card
  • Platinum Card

DYOM mission maker

• Members

Posted 16 March 2012 - 04:42 AM

Added new story mission. Press play and let me know what you think.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users