Photo

[WIP] IV:SAł 'World Enhancement'

7,883 replies to this topic
rudy03
  • rudy03

I own the 3D world! $$$

• Members
  • India

Posted 13 January 2017 - 05:59 AM Edited by rudy03, 13 January 2017 - 06:00 AM.

Hey guys, sorry for the bump, but I decided to try out this mod, and now, after re-installing GTA 4 and the mod 3 times, due to failures, I have decided to come here. First time, everything goes fine, and when I tried to launch, it says, " Failed to bypass Social Club. Please start the game manually." This problem is there every time. I found on google, that by deleting or renaming Paul.dll, it can be fixed. I tried it again, and now the launcher says "LOADING" and then nothing happens. *NOTHING* Anybody help me please? And, if so, then how do you manually launch the game to bypass Social Club?

I am using a cracked copy of GTA 4 for this mod because I have a backup of the crack, so I can re-install as many times, so don't get me wrong...

Mr.Arrow
  • Mr.Arrow

God Save the Penis

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 January 2017 - 08:03 AM

Pirated games aren't allowed here.

sdfsfas
  • sdfsfas

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 25 February 2017 - 05:13 PM

HELP PLEASE HELP!IVSASetup.exe won't launch!I openned task manager,it showed up for 1 second and it gone away!Don't know if it's because I disable windowes event log or etc...but i'm seriously in stress... :panic:

ZhraxFlori
  • ZhraxFlori

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Sweden

Posted 29 June 2017 - 01:40 AM

someone help with iv sa freezes at loading screen

VictorGamer0720
  • VictorGamer0720

Modding Fan

• New Members
  • Brazil

Posted 19 July 2017 - 03:40 PM

And the compatibility for GTAIV 1.0.8.0 and ELFC 1.1.3.0

deltaCJ
  • deltaCJ

Davy Jones' Sock

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 29 July 2017 - 06:51 AM Edited by deltaCJ, 29 July 2017 - 06:52 AM.

Pirated games aren't allowed here.

Um, that's a lie as SA is recommended to use a cracked US version....

Shiiit. Sorry for the bump.

• Nicolas Crazy likes this

Jinx.
  • Jinx.

we wuz kingz

• Facade Corporation
  • Romania
  • Best Total Overhaul 2017 Contribution [GTA: Underground]
    Best WIP Mod 2014 [Grand Theft Auto 3D]

Posted 29 July 2017 - 06:59 AM Edited by Jinx., 29 July 2017 - 07:00 AM.

Linking an entire game is not allowed (except if it's heavily modified - ala the LCS for VC mod). Reccomending a cracked exe that is required for mods, however, is.
  • Davve95, Ivan1997GTA and Mr.Kurowski like this

Forfunonly
  • Forfunonly

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2017 - 09:45 AM Edited by Forfunonly, 20 November 2017 - 09:45 AM.

Why do I get an unhandled exception after I install Icenancher 3.0? Is there any fix?

Yureminems
  • Yureminems

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Russia

Posted 23 November 2017 - 08:31 PM

Guys, but on Windows 10 does not work GTA IV SA Beta 3? And then I found out that my launcher is starting, but the game itself does not want to, and it does not make any mistake ...

FearlessFoxX
  • FearlessFoxX

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 December 2017 - 09:48 AM

Hi am I the only one getting random crash messages? Sometimes I can olay this game for a while other times it crashes out if the blue I've noticed there's some areas where the game crashes but other times it just randomly crashes can't even enjoy the game for 30 mins without a crash
Anyone please help One love

Elissay
  • Elissay

Rat

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 18 December 2017 - 07:35 AM Edited by Elissay, 18 December 2017 - 07:56 AM.

I dont understand why you still reporting problems , this mod is DEAD

Wakka387
  • Wakka387

Ss4gogeta0

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 December 2017 - 07:59 AM

not too dead... been toying around with the idea of a revival

Elissay
  • Elissay

Rat

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 19 December 2017 - 09:42 AM

You really think after 5 years somebody will work at this mod ?

Wakka387
  • Wakka387

Ss4gogeta0

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 December 2017 - 12:11 PM

You really think after 5 years somebody will work at this mod ?

if not GTARandom, then me.

FearlessFoxX
  • FearlessFoxX

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 December 2017 - 11:54 PM

I've been modding it and doing improvements but, right now im getting a problem were texture start disappearing any fixes or ideas?

Gian_Yagami
  • Gian_Yagami

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 December 2017 - 11:34 AM

Yeah, this mod is dead. San Andreas aren't fit to IV engine, it has poor features compared to San Andreas. Grow up and play gta v.

.Bach
  • .Bach

λ

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 December 2017 - 07:43 PM Edited by .Bach, 30 December 2017 - 03:29 AM.

^If you're going to post a comment at least try to not make it sound outright ridiculous.
  • anthony, Stevenslender123 and Lexyz. like this

FearlessFoxX
  • FearlessFoxX

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 January 2018 - 04:39 PM

Can someone please find a fix for this mods crashing errors? I LOVE to play this mod but it crashes all the time randomly every 10 mins 5 mins or 30 mins it's all random asf and unpredictable and it kills the experience I will literally pay someone to fix this!!! It seems traffic related to vehichles not quite sure but please someone fix this or reach out to me!

_CP_
  • _CP_

Boss

• Feroci
  • Poland
  • Best Vehicle 2017 [IVPack]
    Most Helpful Modding 2016 [Runner-up]
    Best Vehicle 2016 [IVPack]
    Best Map 2013 "ViceCityStories PC Edition"

Posted 11 January 2018 - 01:08 PM

@FearlessFoxX
This mod is not developed for few years, you can forget about that.

FearlessFoxX
  • FearlessFoxX

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 January 2018 - 02:17 PM Edited by FearlessFoxX, 11 January 2018 - 02:39 PM.

I know that but there's gota be someone I can find that is willing to fix these crashes I keep getting, I literally have installed and uninstalled that game a lot of times, tried eflc version uninstalled and reinstalled planty of times, all togetbor I've reinstalled and installed this mod over 10 times, I remember the first time I got this mod I stayed up for 10 hours all night just trying to install it becuase at the time I had eflc and I couldn't figure out the issue of the loading screen crash, until now I know you have to swap game directory but ive spent hours and hours on this mod tweaking it modding it, more hours trying to mod it and fix it then ganeplay!! changed view distance to 1 , edited the traffic flow file for bugs, scattered almost the whole forum for answers!! I've tried everything I know to fix this and I haven't been succesful, And no I'm not a noob to modding I know a fair amount and have experience.... Anyway all I get is play CRASH Play Crash PLAY CRASH and it's always unpredictable it's like a tease it teases you and just when your past 10 mins or it's getting SO fun BOOM CRASH....this is my favorite game! If I get lucky I can grab 30 -45 mins of gameplay and when that happens I feel satisfied, but most the time the game crashes under 15 mins and it's gotten me so frustrated, there's always a bad to something good, nothing can ever be perfect without a downside, this mod is amazing and I will happily pay someone JUST TO FIX THE crashing!!! I don't know what to do at this point anybody on here wana help out point a finger or take my money? Shooot I might have to find a game developer on Craigslist for this... Come on people I can't be the only one feeling like this we gota stick back togethor to at least fix rhe crashes that's it!! No more features extra stuff nothing just to fix the crashes! So I can sleep better at night and enjoy this mod to death!

BBHD
  • BBHD

BaBaHarD

• Members
  • France

Posted 11 January 2018 - 03:41 PM Edited by BBHD, 11 January 2018 - 03:45 PM.

I know that but there's gota be someone I can find that is willing to fix these crashes I keep getting, I literally have installed and uninstalled that game a lot of times, tried eflc version uninstalled and reinstalled planty of times, all togetbor I've reinstalled and installed this mod over 10 times, I remember the first time I got this mod I stayed up for 10 hours all night just trying to install it becuase at the time I had eflc and I couldn't figure out the issue of the loading screen crash, until now I know you have to swap game directory but ive spent hours and hours on this mod tweaking it modding it, more hours trying to mod it and fix it then ganeplay!! changed view distance to 1 , edited the traffic flow file for bugs, scattered almost the whole forum for answers!! I've tried everything I know to fix this and I haven't been succesful, And no I'm not a noob to modding I know a fair amount and have experience.... Anyway all I get is play CRASH Play Crash PLAY CRASH and it's always unpredictable it's like a tease it teases you and just when your past 10 mins or it's getting SO fun BOOM CRASH....this is my favorite game! If I get lucky I can grab 30 -45 mins of gameplay and when that happens I feel satisfied, but most the time the game crashes under 15 mins and it's gotten me so frustrated, there's always a bad to something good, nothing can ever be perfect without a downside, this mod is amazing and I will happily pay someone JUST TO FIX THE crashing!!! I don't know what to do at this point anybody on here wana help out point a finger or take my money? Shooot I might have to find a game developer on Craigslist for this... Come on people I can't be the only one feeling like this we gota stick back togethor to at least fix rhe crashes that's it!! No more features extra stuff nothing just to fix the crashes! So I can sleep better at night and enjoy this mod to death!

What kind of error you get ?

What event viewer says ?

Did you tried by compatibilty mode, admin launcher ?

By removing .asi ?

Are modded cars installed ?

Maybe an installed mod making issue !

Gian_Yagami
  • Gian_Yagami

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 January 2018 - 04:09 PM Edited by Gian_Yagami, 11 January 2018 - 04:09 PM.

^If you're going to post a comment at least try to not make it sound outright ridiculous.

dead mod = uncompleted project.

Things San Andreas can do but IV can't:
1.Character's body deformation, mesh will changed depends on fat and muscle value.

2.hydraulic suspension.

3.Diving underwater.

4.dual handed weapons.

5.increasing maximum health.

6.car customization.

7.Bicycle.

FearlessFoxX
  • FearlessFoxX

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 January 2018 - 01:06 AM Edited by FearlessFoxX, 12 January 2018 - 01:14 AM.

I keep getting random crash, and it just say gta iv exe has stopped working, and I have a couple mods installed just some weapons and like 3 vehicles but that's not the issue becuase, I have reinstalled it clean no mods for testing bugs and how far I can go with modding it before it crashes again, I have done a lot of testing on the modding limits just last night I reinstalled the eflc version and it crashes... I have both the eflc and gta 4 installed rn... I literally just installed gta ivsa beta 2 lat night for hope and I got to olay it for a while so it seems like the crashing is occuring from the beta 3 update I beleive, beta 2 is cool but it's just so empty and barely playable... Anyway I've tried running it on compalibikty mode with vista, still get crash.. Idk what's going on...
Are. You telling me you don't get any crashes at all?? You can literally play the game for hours without crash?

Also what is the event viewer? Is there a program I can get that will detect crashes? And btw I have removed the video editor script the jetpack script and race script but still crash, unless there's another asi file I need to remove
PLEASE HELP

OfficialLawGuyUK
  • OfficialLawGuyUK

VCS Mobile - Must Have...

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 12 January 2018 - 04:02 PM

dead mod = uncompleted project.

Things San Andreas can do but IV can't:
1.Character's body deformation, mesh will changed depends on fat and muscle value.

2.hydraulic suspension.

3.Diving underwater.

4.dual handed weapons.

5.increasing maximum health.

6.car customization.

7.Bicycle.

I do not like your tone @Gian_Yagami, if someone IS willing to play this and you aren't then simply don't try to stop him. Let him enjoy the game. Because we know you don't. Unless you have something good to say about the game, leave him alone please  :)

• Ivan1997GTA likes this

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users