7,798 replies to this topic
Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

Huelga birds in the air and we're chargin with spears

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 December 2013 - 09:26 PM

JulioNIB V style mod in IV:SA³ :colgate:

Instead of Ryder it is necessary to put Sweet better...

or how about a gang mod that puts you as a different member of each gang (Grove, Aztecas, Triad) 

Kitkat972
  • Kitkat972

GTA SA For Life

• Members

Posted 11 December 2013 - 09:28 AM

Hi everybody !

Firstly I would like to thank the Rage Team for this wonderful mod !

Secondly, I would like to know how to perform update and how to install patches.

In the IVSA Launcher, in the add-ons tab, i can't install any update or patches, i got a error.

I try to unlock internet access in the firewall and in Avast but i always get this error:
"An error occured while performing the requested operations.

The add-on install program could not be executed."

Can I do something ?

gamerzworld
  • gamerzworld

Why did I move here? I guess it was to bounce.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 December 2013 - 04:09 AM

It has come to our attention that the DLC downloads system was broken. This issue has been fixed. If you tried to install the mod and are now receiving an error that the MAIN add-on could not be found, please manually install the patch below.

http://www.gtaivsa.c...A3MAINSetup.exe

Ceatra
  • Ceatra

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 December 2013 - 06:28 PM Edited by Ceatra, 29 December 2013 - 06:31 PM.

Hello 

I've got a little probleme with the gtaiv:san andreas world enhancement instalation at the end of the instalation shows up that the file 

'IVSAPatcher.bin' is missing 

Can somebodye help me please

INFO:

I'VE GOT A LEGAL VERSION OF GTAIV (1.0.7.0) AND..... SLOW INTERNET CONNECTION :cry:

(Sorry for Bad English) :)

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 January 2014 - 07:00 PM

Damn... wish I could find a copy of gta iv for pc...

K0ol-G-R4P
  • K0ol-G-R4P

QB Representor

• Members

Posted 19 January 2014 - 09:04 PM

GTAV protagonists join CJ for a ride.

• Ss4gogeta0 likes this

WallyImagini
  • WallyImagini

Player Hater

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 16 February 2014 - 01:27 PM Edited by WallyImagini, 16 February 2014 - 01:27 PM.

Is there a way to download GTA IV with preinstalled SA RAGE mod?

Sorry for useless post

Usman55
  • Usman55

Thug

• Members

Posted 16 February 2014 - 02:31 PM

Np, that's not possible. Even if it was, it's against the rules of this site.

WallyImagini
  • WallyImagini

Player Hater

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 16 February 2014 - 03:21 PM

Np, that's not possible. Even if it was, it's against the rules of this site.

Thanks, i guess now i have to go to my local video game store and buy GTA IV.

Wow, only 14€ for GTA IV, that's 19$.

Usman55
  • Usman55

Thug

• Members

Posted 16 February 2014 - 07:44 PM

I remember a Steam sale which sold the whole GTA series for 15$. Pretty awesome, right?

I didn't get it as I already own all of them.

K0ol-G-R4P
  • K0ol-G-R4P

QB Representor

• Members

Posted 15 March 2014 - 06:46 PM

Gta V to IV package :colgate:

• Usman55 and SaL_Leone like this

wahgah
  • wahgah

Lost In Postion

• Members

Posted 17 March 2014 - 04:51 AM Edited by wahgah, 17 March 2014 - 04:53 AM.

Seriously this mod shouldn't have been given up on, it is amazing work so far gta v doesn't compare to San Andreas!

Though I am happy seeing people mod it and show it here.

Usman55
  • Usman55

Thug

• Members

Posted 17 March 2014 - 06:59 PM

It's not given up on. It's finished. No more work was planned to be done.

The mod is complete in terms of what it was planned to be.

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 March 2014 - 07:05 PM

which is rather sad since a number of stuff from SA is still mission, mainly gang spawns and weapons/random occurences/etc

• Usman55 likes this

WallyImagini
  • WallyImagini

Player Hater

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 17 March 2014 - 07:06 PM Edited by WallyImagini, 24 April 2014 - 03:07 PM.

I'm sure, nothing is perfectly finished(In a video[a bit more above] the bikes pedals aren't working)! IV to VC needs some improvement too, I mean, i saw some videos where the stairs are weird, and these vids are from 2014!

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 March 2014 - 09:02 PM Edited by Ss4gogeta0, 17 March 2014 - 09:03 PM.

I'm sure, nothing is perfectly finished(except homework and stuff)! IV to VC needs some improvement too, I mean, i saw some videos where the stairs are weird, and these vids are from 2014!

yea i know, but for IV:SA they are missing Aztecas/Da Nang/Rifa/Triads/etc along with some of the weapons.. plus whenever I edit the img archives or some of the ped files to add in some of the missing stuff the game refuses to start (IE: probably has a lockout mechanism to prevent modding... that should be removed)

nkjellman
  • nkjellman

Boss

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 March 2014 - 11:20 PM

I'd say that if this were to be continued, it probably would be on GTA V in the future. There are some things that were created in this that would be useful, like bump and spec maps. But I get a feeling that if a III era to V TC were to take place, it would be all the games in one.

wahgah
  • wahgah

Lost In Postion

• Members

Posted 18 March 2014 - 04:22 PM

We'll hopefully gta v will bring on three teams willing to work together to bring a polished version of all the cities to one map, AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD NO MASSIVE BRIDGES! Lol

nkjellman
  • nkjellman

Boss

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 March 2014 - 05:57 PM

We'll hopefully gta v will bring on three teams willing to work together to bring a polished version of all the cities to one map, AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD NO MASSIVE BRIDGES! Lol

I agree with you there on the massive bridges. It is unrealistic, and they annoy me because they were not there in the actual games. However, it also annoys me that I have to ditch my car to get to the other cities. I'm sure there will be a system in place that will prevent it. Massive bridges might be an add on, but there are alternatives, like Cargo Plane service. But an even better idea for an add on is a countryside land linking the maps together. I don't know how much space will be available in GTA V, but the cities should be far apart. Thing is, in V the weather works differently. When your up in the air, you can see the whole map no matter what weather you have. It can be more foggy though. For example during foggy weather, more like real life its foggier on the ground than up high, and you can see that in V, when up high during foggy weather, the ground is foggier the lower it is, but you can still see just as far. However, I'm sure the clouds can play a role in making it harder to see one location from another. But in V, you can control the color of the water in different locations which will be great. The water in LC can look dirtier, and VC will have that turquoise water in the shallow areas along the coast. Pool water can actually look like pool water, and SA can have the same color behavior as it does in V in the corresponding environments.

However, from doing the tank glitch in V to launch outside the map, I see a problem with creating large/spread out maps. The distant water actually only renders around GTA V's map. At a high altitude above the ocean, I noticed that there was a circle of water around V's map, and a smaller circle of water being rendered below me. I don't know if this has to do with the water file, and can be fixed, but I have the feeling that it is something that is hard coded, and that we may not be able to map that far out. However, the coordinate system in V has LS as the center, and the map goes further north than it does east, south, and west. If the mappable region is a square like in the past, there is still plenty of room to spread the maps out more. That is hoping that the engines stopping when going to far out can be removed/or allow you to go further. But regardless, they will all fit. Only thing I worry about if there are mapping limitations is being able to move SA so its much further west from LC and VC.

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 March 2014 - 07:44 PM

I just want them to redo the IV:SA mod and maybe add in a few gta v mechanics

wahgah
  • wahgah

Lost In Postion

• Members

Posted 21 March 2014 - 04:47 AM

Spoiler

you bring up a very good point, first of all i would assume we could have a kind of "cutscene" like moment where when you drive to a specific part of the airport you can chose liberty or vice and your car would get loaded up and you would spawn in the same vehicle on the island you chose. second of all i think that with rockstar saying they made it so they can emulate the world I'm sure there will be a way to add them all in the way we wan it added without screwing with the .exe file.

Also, I would like to say I have no problem with liberty city being added to the side of san andreas but vice city should stay and island i wouldn't loike to see land made to span to vice city; but who knows, if it was done properly I wouldn't have any complaints! :p

K0ol-G-R4P
  • K0ol-G-R4P

QB Representor

• Members

Posted 22 March 2014 - 01:15 AM

Got XxproxXgammer car upgrade script to work with IV:SA.

Brought back some good memories.

• Usman55 likes this

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 March 2014 - 05:09 PM

Got XxproxXgammer car upgrade script to work with IV:SA.

Brought back some good memories.

See if you can add in the
marabunta - verona beach
Aztecas - el corona
Korean mob - Around Temple

I actually have the gta v gang locations mapped out for SAs map.. might post it later

adrian_2012
  • adrian_2012

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 April 2014 - 11:59 PM

Which are the Launch parameters that IVSALauncher.exe uses? I want to make a working crack and supported for IV:SA based on Razor's one.

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 April 2014 - 02:29 AM

Which are the Launch parameters that IVSALauncher.exe uses? I want to make a working crack and supported for IV:SA based on Razor's one.

Razors crack works with IV:SA (I use it since I dont like my CD drive being used by a game I rarely play when I have other CDs I use)

*Note... I bought GTA IV so yea I dont endorse Illegally obtaining it

• Frank.s likes this

adrian_2012
  • adrian_2012

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 April 2014 - 08:46 PM Edited by adrian_2012, 25 April 2014 - 08:49 PM.

Razors crack works with IV:SA (I use it since I dont like my CD drive being used by a game I rarely play when I have other CDs I use)

I lost the serial Key, so i use the crack. If i Launch with razor crack (LaunchGTAIV.exe), it doesnt open, i tried with compatibility mode.

If i use IVSALaunch.exe, it says that rockstar club not bypassed and never loads.

PS: My country (Ecuador) doesn't care about piracy, altough i found that in a cruel way.

PS2: If you can give me the serial by MP i will be so thankful

Edit: Also, i selected Xliveless and Diselected Dsound and GWFL Protection Disable or Enable, i dont remember, i remember that i diselected both.

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 April 2014 - 09:59 PM

I lost the serial Key, so i use the crack. If i Launch with razor crack (LaunchGTAIV.exe), it doesnt open, i tried with compatibility mode.
If i use IVSALaunch.exe, it says that rockstar club not bypassed and never loads.

PS: My country (Ecuador) doesn't care about piracy, altough i found that in a cruel way.

Edit: Also, i selected Xliveless and Diselected Dsound and GWFL Protection Disable or Enable, i dont remember, i remember that i diselected both.
Make sure the 1911.dll is in the folder aswell as the crack and launchgtaiv.exe and gtaiv.exe are ran as an administrator. .. also on win8 do the full compatibility scan

Prince Gumball
  • Prince Gumball

It's not like anyone cares anyway

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 27 April 2014 - 06:58 AM

Patching failed, can anyone help?

Spoiler

adrian_2012
  • adrian_2012

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 April 2014 - 05:21 PM Edited by adrian_2012, 29 April 2014 - 05:23 PM.

Make sure the 1911.dll is in the folder aswell as the crack and launchgtaiv.exe and gtaiv.exe are ran as an administrator. .. also on win8 do the full compatibility scan

1911.dll is in the folder, LaunchGTAIV.exe and GTAIV.exe are in the folder and running as admin. I use Windows 7. Also, its now giving me an error about MSVCR100.dll _invalid_parameter_noinfo_noreturn

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 May 2014 - 06:20 AM

1911.dll is in the folder, LaunchGTAIV.exe and GTAIV.exe are in the folder and running as admin. I use Windows 7. Also, its now giving me an error about MSVCR100.dll _invalid_parameter_noinfo_noreturn
never had that problem... runs on vista/8.1 really well... try re install?

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users