Photo

[Story-Line] Matthew Hegan's Path

120 replies to this topic
caio3771
  • caio3771

• Members

Posted 07 June 2012 - 04:37 PM

I think when I finsh to play all your missions
I won't remember to give your feedback...

kidding man, I played the whole act 1
and i have to say that you know how to do a great storyline
now I'll play act 2

Good luck with act 3 !!!

Darkseller63
  • Darkseller63

DYOM Designer and User

• Members

Posted 07 June 2012 - 05:20 PM

YYYEEEEEEAAAAHHH!!! FINALLY!!! biggrin.gif You did it, bro! You did it!!! I gotta download your new creation and play it and... of course... give a feedback! biggrin.gif smile.gif

xMatix
  • xMatix

The Rolling Joint

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 07 June 2012 - 09:00 PM

Jerry Sandrez
Clothes: 1 2
* Jason , also called as JS, is a 28 years old man, running a gang called Fierro Rifa in San Fierro. Having problems, making some debts, having gang wars with other rival gangs in San Fierro, Jason ends up being a friend of Oscar and also a dealer. After Oscar befriending Jason with Matthew, Jason starts to help out Matt and his Xon problem, also being a good friend as well.

You mistaken names, Jason with Jerry.

LnDProductions
  • LnDProductions

Homeboy

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 07 June 2012 - 09:28 PM

QUOTE (xMatix @ Thursday, Jun 7 2012, 21:00)
Jerry Sandrez
Clothes: 1 2
* Jason , also called as JS, is a 28 years old man, running a gang called Fierro Rifa in San Fierro. Having problems, making some debts, having gang wars with other rival gangs in San Fierro, Jason ends up being a friend of Oscar and also a dealer. After Oscar befriending Jason with Matthew, Jason starts to help out Matt and his Xon problem, also being a good friend as well.

You mistaken names, Jason with Jerry.

Whooooooooops.
Thanks for telling that. Fixed.
I guess that's another reason that goes to my list of why I should stop designing missions for a while. biggrin.gif

xGhoztx
  • xGhoztx

• Members

Posted 08 June 2012 - 04:25 AM

Yes! Finally, act II!
I'm gonna finish the rest of act I then play act II and give feedback soon. colgate.gif

Darkseller63
  • Darkseller63

DYOM Designer and User

• Members

Posted 08 June 2012 - 11:04 AM Edited by Darkseller63, 08 June 2012 - 11:12 AM.

So... I have just finished playing Act II and here's my feedback.
Act II was good, but not very much. Frankly speaking, Act I was much better than Act II. I mean, it was much more dramatic, had more action, etc. I didn't like the missions of type: cutscenes, then you spawn, see a target on mini map and a sign "Kill the traitor". You go to him, kill him and right after this... Mission Passed. That's too short. But the dialogues were cool and I liked that Baba was speaking from the third person. And his wishes before his death were really crazy. You watched too much horror films, mate. biggrin.gif I'll end on this. No offense about a feedback about bad, dude, but the bitter truth is better than the sweet lie!

LnDProductions
  • LnDProductions

Homeboy

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 08 June 2012 - 11:54 AM

QUOTE (Darkseller63 @ Friday, Jun 8 2012, 11:04)
So... I have just finished playing Act II and here's my feedback.
Act II was good, but not very much. Frankly speaking, Act I was much better than Act II. I mean, it was much more dramatic, had more action, etc. I didn't like the missions of type: cutscenes, then you spawn, see a target on mini map and a sign "Kill the traitor". You go to him, kill him and right after this... Mission Passed. That's too short. But the dialogues were cool and I liked that Baba was speaking from the third person. And his wishes before his death were really crazy. You watched too much horror films, mate. biggrin.gif I'll end on this. No offense about a feedback about bad, dude, but the bitter truth is better than the sweet lie!

I like all kinds of feedback, I'm not a sissy that can't handle bad feedbacks.

I knew that Act II will be sh*tty, it's shorter than Act I and plus it's the middle part of the game. So Act III should be... better than Act II, I guess.

AnDReJ98
  • AnDReJ98

Gangsta

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 08 June 2012 - 02:12 PM

Played II and i can say I was better very much. ACT I had more missions which were very better done and interested. But i haven't said II is not good. It was good playing it,but many of missions
were very short and not so original like in ACT I. But i love the way which you used to make missions. For the last mission,you've to kill Clay. There you should make it longer. something...I don't know...On the end he finds the way to escape from house then Matthew have to catch him...Anyhow goodluck with this! Many people hen start mission-pack/story-line,they love to make intro but central part of game they don't
love to make so much. But they love end of their missions too like intro,soi guees III will be very good with longer and more interested missions! So goodluck with this Story-Line! icon14.gif

Darkseller63
  • Darkseller63

DYOM Designer and User

• Members

Posted 08 June 2012 - 03:16 PM

QUOTE (AnDReJ98 @ Friday, Jun 8 2012, 17:12)
Played II and i can say I was better very much. ACT I had more missions which were very better done and interested. But i haven't said II is not good. It was good playing it,but many of missions
were very short and not so original like in ACT I. But i love the way which you used to make missions. For the last mission,you've to kill Clay. There you should make it longer. something...I don't know...On the end he finds the way to escape from house then Matthew have to catch him...Anyhow goodluck with this! Many people hen start mission-pack/story-line,they love to make intro but central part of game they don't
love to make so much. But they love end of their missions too like intro,soi guees III will be very good with longer and more interested missions! So goodluck with this Story-Line! icon14.gif

Use the spoilers, man!

I forgot to say about bugs: in mission Unpacking your Bags, after an argument with Freddy, in the other room, where Santo, SixSlam and Clay are, there's bug: the room is black and I could only see a sofa and Santo on it. The other guys flew up. Lol biggrin.gif . And, before the mission Unexpected Arrival, Clay says to meet him in the warehouse in Ganton. notify.gif It is in Ocean Docks.
Also, about your topic:
Arnad Xon Wui
*Arnad, also called Xon bla bla bla
Mission Appearances:
Intro (Act1:ep1)
Outro (Act1:ep2) Is it so?
Traitor in Crime
Unexpected Arrival

Platinum Card
  • Platinum Card

DYOM mission maker

• Members

Posted 08 June 2012 - 08:45 PM

Downloaded ACT II yesterday. Will get to play as soon as possible...being later today!

Stuntzman
  • Stuntzman

CAN YOU DIG IT!?

• Members

Posted 09 June 2012 - 09:05 AM

I can't play Act I. I keep failing the mission because the actors that are supposed to follow you just wander around and when they walk far enough, I think they disappear and I fail the mission. Any help?

MAFIA99
  • MAFIA99

follow your heart

• Members

Posted 10 June 2012 - 06:21 AM

WERE IS THIS MISSION I WANT TO DOWNLOAD rolleyes.gif

GTAIndonesia
  • GTAIndonesia

Gone

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 June 2012 - 06:32 AM

QUOTE (MAFIA99 @ Sunday, Jun 10 2012, 13:21)
WERE IS THIS MISSION I WANT TO DOWNLOAD rolleyes.gif

Stop using caps lock at your posts, it is against the rules!

http://dyom.gtagames...t=show&id=15836

LnDProductions
  • LnDProductions

Homeboy

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 11 June 2012 - 07:29 PM

Matthew Hegan's Path: Act III is in progress.
Logo coming soon.
Characters of Act III are coming soon.

cammi
  • cammi

PROJECT A HAS COMMENCED !

• Members

Posted 11 June 2012 - 09:18 PM

you should release the storyline as a mission pack as well

LnDProductions
  • LnDProductions

Homeboy

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 11 June 2012 - 10:31 PM

QUOTE (cammi @ Monday, Jun 11 2012, 21:18)
you should release the storyline as a mission pack as well

I cannot do that, it might ruin the whole "feel like-a-new game". That's why I thought of doing it in Story-Line feature in the first place. biggrin.gif

Nice_Shot
  • Nice_Shot

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 12 June 2012 - 02:44 PM

how to save mission?

AnDReJ98
  • AnDReJ98

Gangsta

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 12 June 2012 - 03:09 PM

When you're not on mission in storyline,press 'Y' and 'N' together and go to save progress.

Platinum Card
  • Platinum Card

DYOM mission maker

• Members

Posted 12 June 2012 - 07:37 PM

ACTS I & II REVIEW:

Leon CJ (LND), you sir are amazingly creative when it comes to creating storylines and missions. I really look for well rounded missions and story such as yours, Jackal1337, and Mattatta for that entertainment and difficulty factor. Both Acts had the feel of official San Andreas DLCs minus the moving camera cutscenes and voice overs. Both had a significant amount of drama that carried the story along and kept my interest along the way to the conclusions. One thing I really favored was the decisions. It reminded me of GTA IV which I have yet to finish because I've been playing San Andreas and a wwf smackdown 2 know your role mod. All of the characters were written perfectly just as they would have been in the original San Andreas storyline. Matthew's vulnerability caused a lot of conflict, drama, and heart ache for those closest to him, affecting the missions and they way the story continued. I only wished that their were mods where Matthew had different clothing but the same head. I.e.:Matthews's skater look. Matthews head from skater look with:vest and jeans. I can't wait for act III and the suprises that you have in store for us. Great work.

-P.C.

codenametukaioo7
  • codenametukaioo7

tukai dutta

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 June 2012 - 02:38 PM

In the mission case we have you tell to they putting in some where in docks what did it means did it means docks opposite to otta's autos of easter basin. dozingoff.gif I am confuse but your story was best. mercie_blink.gif

LnDProductions
  • LnDProductions

Homeboy

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 14 June 2012 - 06:03 PM

QUOTE (codenametukaioo7 @ Thursday, Jun 14 2012, 14:38)
In the mission case we have you tell to they putting in some where in docks what did it means did it means docks opposite to otta's autos of easter basin. dozingoff.gif I am confuse but your story was best. mercie_blink.gif

replay the mission and try 2 keep a close eye on the police car

jovan 53
  • jovan 53

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 June 2012 - 09:11 AM

Hey LND this StoryLine is awesome!!!!!!
I dont know how do you make those missions so fast

LnDProductions
  • LnDProductions

Homeboy

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 16 June 2012 - 11:41 PM

QUOTE (jovan 53 @ Saturday, Jun 16 2012, 09:11)
Hey LND this StoryLine is awesome!!!!!!
I dont know how do you make those missions so fast

its not that fast anymore... im getting old, im working on mhp for a year now. -.-

tinu09
  • tinu09

Watchaf*ck

• Members

Posted 18 June 2012 - 10:59 AM

I will play when i will finish Cold Year:On brothers blood .

cammi
  • cammi

PROJECT A HAS COMMENCED !

• Members

Posted 18 June 2012 - 05:39 PM

what is MHP

AnDReJ98
  • AnDReJ98

Gangsta

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 18 June 2012 - 05:42 PM Edited by AnDReJ98, 01 August 2012 - 08:26 PM.

MHP: M-atthew H-egan's P-ath.

Stromae
  • Stromae

Mi Na Badman

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 18 June 2012 - 05:42 PM Edited by ThaBoY, 18 June 2012 - 05:46 PM.

The name of this storyline: Matthew Hegan's Path

Edit:

You're fast Andrej. monocle.gif

jovan 53
  • jovan 53

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 June 2012 - 09:37 AM

LND are you making episode 7? suicidal.gif

LnDProductions
  • LnDProductions

Homeboy

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 26 June 2012 - 01:22 PM Edited by leoncj, 26 June 2012 - 03:16 PM.

QUOTE (jovan 53 @ Tuesday, Jun 26 2012, 09:37)
LND are you making episode 7?  suicidal.gif

This is my work schedule:

1) Cold Year: On Brother's Blood - DLC Case: The Judge.
2) Long Road: Day 7
3) Matthew Hegan's Path: Act III
4) Long Road (finish)
5) (and another secret project that is coming up)

xGhoztx
  • xGhoztx

• Members

Posted 26 June 2012 - 01:25 PM

Wow, that's a lot of things to do. How long do you think is gonna take?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users