» «
Photo

Zombie Cheat

148 replies to this topic
xarichiex
  • xarichiex

Rabeat

• Members

Posted 30 October 2011 - 10:59 PM Edited by xarichiex, 31 October 2011 - 12:29 AM.

I would enjoy it either way.But both will do good for me>And do not put any spams

Forzum
  • Forzum

Fossy

• Members

Posted 30 October 2011 - 11:06 PM

Would LOVE a cheat for it, where they become a lot stronger yet slower, and looks like zombies, and that about 80% of the peds become zombies while the other 20% either fight them or run from them. Would be so freaking awesome.

wildstyle91
  • wildstyle91

Playa

• Members

This is Grand Theft Auto not Grant Theft Zombie.

Death2Drugs
  • Death2Drugs

Wanna milky?

• Members
  • Mexico

As a game mode or cheat.

Senex Iunior
  • Senex Iunior

Living in Vice Point since 2002

• Members

Posted 30 October 2011 - 11:10 PM

Game mode only, both single- and multiplayer.

R.F.
  • R.F.

I <3 R*

• Members

Posted 30 October 2011 - 11:13 PM

Zombie mod would be lame, i get it in RDR, its really fun! But it wouldn't work in the GTA franchise because the series was realistic and suddenly... that. Riot mode on the other hand is a genius idea! That would be extremely fun! Having 5-10 friends/players online and taking over the city with alot of angry pedestrians and protestors.

Brawly
  • Brawly

Hustler

• Members

Posted 30 October 2011 - 11:13 PM

Voted no because I think zombies is so overrated it's getting kind of sickening.

sonnyBlack
  • sonnyBlack

Rest your trigger on my finger

• Members

Posted 30 October 2011 - 11:15 PM

Yeah I'd like it if it was a game mode or a cheat for both single and multiplayer. Obviously not as part of the game's story since that's just not what the GTA campaign is about. But as a little side thing to mess around with? I'm all for it.

It'd be fun mowing down zombies with the various vehicles and weapons at our disposal in the game.

Tense
  • Tense

Mr Zucchini

• Members

Riot mode would be awesome. I loved that cheat combo in San Andreas of giving all pedestrians weapons and then making them go crazy on each other. That, but improved, would be sick.

agentfox
  • agentfox

Crackhead

• Members

absolutely not

Turin88
  • Turin88

Your God

• Members

Posted 30 October 2011 - 11:16 PM

No thanks.

blitz
  • blitz

pizzaqueen <3

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 30 October 2011 - 11:20 PM

Overdone, boring idea. I think we had enough on Undead Nightmare. dozingoff.gif

Kirsty
  • Kirsty

• England

Posted 30 October 2011 - 11:22 PM

A cheat might be enjoyable, but I don't get this whole zombie thing so I probably wouldn't buy into it for DLC/Standalone.

Cheat
  • Cheat

the only people for me are the mad ones

• The Connection

Posted 30 October 2011 - 11:23 PM

Definitely not, it's Grand Theft Auto, not Dead Island.

Plus, zombies are an overused idea and would be uncreative anyways.

Slamman
  • Slamman

Smote

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 30 October 2011 - 11:23 PM Edited by Slamman, 30 October 2011 - 11:27 PM.

Not really, BLitz, Undead Nightmare is a hit with Red Dead fans, and imagine that in GTA, I think it's a win, though some people get sick of the Zombies, it's just a major hit in pop culture, witness Nightline this past week, they did a TV news story on it, and Left 4 Dead seemed to go over very well

Cool this;

ACR
  • ACR

Finger f*ck bitches with Freddy Krueger gloves on.

• Members
  • China

Posted 30 October 2011 - 11:28 PM

No, go play left4 dead, dead island, etc.

Slamman
  • Slamman

Smote

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 30 October 2011 - 11:35 PM

You can just hit peds and they'll turn into flesh hungry Zombies, in a way...

You can get this in melee with Red Dead Red peds in the regular game as well, more so perhaps

So that's how that clip was fashioned I believe. Anyway, it won't be a complete game, but like UN, a DLC pack for the game??

xarichiex
  • xarichiex

Rabeat

• Members

Posted 30 October 2011 - 11:41 PM

QUOTE (ACR @ Sunday, Oct 30 2011, 23:28)
No, go play left4 dead, dead island, etc.

i just wanted to what people thought i forgot to say that

Raptomex
  • Raptomex

Listen to Slayer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 October 2011 - 11:47 PM

God no. They're overdoing the whole zombie thing nowadays.

xarichiex
  • xarichiex

Rabeat

• Members

Posted 30 October 2011 - 11:49 PM

QUOTE (Raptomex @ Sunday, Oct 30 2011, 23:47)
God no. They're overdoing the whole zombie thing nowadays.

i just wanted to know if people liked the idea or not

Killer.Khan
  • Killer.Khan

no.

• Members

Posted 30 October 2011 - 11:50 PM

As an alternate game-mode yes but as a main focus? are you f*cking kidding me? EVERY other game these days has to do with zombies. Nazi zombies, RDR zombies, etcc.. you name it. Their becoming a boring fad that's dying out quick.

jdrandall38
  • jdrandall38

Out of Work Comedian

• Members

Posted 30 October 2011 - 11:57 PM

QUOTE (wildstyle91 @ Sunday, Oct 30 2011, 23:06)
This is Grand Theft Auto not Grant Theft Zombie.

^^ This is the stupidest dis of all time....

Slamman
  • Slamman

Smote

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 31 October 2011 - 12:00 AM

Judging from the topic, the feeling is more against zombies in game then not, while in the main Entertainment sector, Zombies are "hotter then ever" Just something to consider, I think Rockstar feel they had UN be a success in many ways, and for next Halloween, they'd do a GTA themed DLC??!!

.2D
  • .2D

Look at the Flowers.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 31 October 2011 - 12:04 AM

I voted absolutely not. But then again, I suppose if it was done well and kept fairly simple it would be a laugh as a cheat.

blitz
  • blitz

pizzaqueen <3

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 31 October 2011 - 12:07 AM

QUOTE (Slamman @ Sunday, Oct 30 2011, 18:23)
Not really, BLitz, Undead Nightmare is a hit with Red Dead fans, and imagine that in GTA, I think it's a win, though some people get sick of the Zombies, it's just a major hit in pop culture, witness Nightline this past week, they did a TV news story on it, and Left 4 Dead seemed to go over very well

Cool this;
[youtube]CzCt_lDl7kQ[youtube]

Well SLamman this is GTA, not Red Dead. Rockstar already had their zombie fun with RDR, it would be stupid to repeat an idea with another game.

Verdant
  • Verdant

DOOM

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 31 October 2011 - 12:10 AM

It would be a good idea for online,and yes it could even be a cheat.I could see how the game mode would work for online like in GTA SA with the gang wars and waves in it.I could see Rockstar doing something like that with Zombies and maybe protecting some people from them would be nice..

Great topic icon14.gif

Zirvlok
  • Zirvlok

Reading and posting from my PS3

• Members

Posted 31 October 2011 - 12:16 AM

I understand people not wanting zombies because the time could be spent doing other things. But for me, I f*cking love zombies to no end. I remember doing a zombie movie marathon and did nothing but watch those for like 6 hours. So I personally would f*cking love it. But the majority says no and it's understandable, so eh...

Ispintechno
  • Ispintechno

Dodo Pilot

• Members

Posted 31 October 2011 - 12:24 AM Edited by Ispintechno, 31 October 2011 - 12:28 AM.

A big Hell Ya!

I realize many are sick of it, but I love zombie movies. I agree it should not be part of the story line but would be epic as a cheat, or yeah, I would pay for the DLC. I'm hoping for a cheat.

Dial REDRUM (733786) into your phone and press send.

-[Cut screen], zombie ped bites a normal ped in the neck, the infection starts. Your only clue as to where the infection starts is from the cut scene. It could be an alley, in a park, outside of a burger shot, etc.

If you recognize the area you could quickly neutralize the threat if you hurry, if you don't you'll soon discover an area of population being attacked by the living dead. Some crippled old lady zombies move slow, the younger ones move fast like from dawn of the dead.

If you take your merry time arriving to the scene, basically all peds will be turned with maybe a few exceptions of gang banger survivors with weapons.

If you wait 3 GTA days to react, you're essentially facing an entire map of an apocalyptic zombie flesh buffet.

Game save is disabled after entering the cheat code. Cheat only works after the map has been fully opened up, possibly after a mission that relates but that wouldn't be necessary.

I for one would find it very fun trying neutralize a map of zombies using helicopters, sniper rifles and rooftops, Hummer type SUVs for running them over, automatic weapons and of course a flame thrower/explosives would be pretty epic.

Maybe it could even make its way to being an online game option for multiplayer too.

I really don't think the zombie infection data would take up jack for disk space, so ask yourself, why not? It's optional.

meson1
  • meson1

Soldier

• Members

Posted 31 October 2011 - 12:29 AM

A big fat NO from me on this.

Zombies are a fad. GTA with zombies is not GTA any more.

No to a zombie DLC. No to a zombie cheat. No to zombies anywhere near GTA.

If Rockstar want to do a zombie sandbox game they should create a whole new game series for it using the technology they used for GTA. That way it can have it's own plot and do a proper job on it. They'll make a mint.

In the meantime they should keep zombies away from GTA and keep GTA as being GTA.

Ispintechno
  • Ispintechno

Dodo Pilot

• Members

Posted 31 October 2011 - 12:35 AM

QUOTE (meson1 @ Monday, Oct 31 2011, 00:29)
A big fat NO from me on this.

Zombies are a fad. GTA with zombies is not GTA any more.

No to a zombie DLC. No to a zombie cheat. No to zombies anywhere near GTA.

If Rockstar want to do a zombie sandbox game they should create a whole new game series for it using the technology they used for GTA. That way it can have it's own plot and do a proper job on it. They'll make a mint.

In the meantime they should keep zombies away from GTA and keep GTA as being GTA.

I'm actually not opposed to that idea either. I would definitely wait in line for a GTA like zombie game made by R*. They're probably the only publisher that could do it justice.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users