|QUOTE (IFone789 @ Tuesday, May 8 2012, 19:39)|
| The next version of the mod include the phased moon? |
fifty-fifty, If I get something about changing moon textures through memory adresses, it will. If i won't get it, unlikelt it will be.
|This guy has not credited you and I think he is claiming it his own.|
Thanks for lettin' me know. I forbaded distribution of any files and changed archive. I'll speak with this guy about this.
About mod, I don't know, get back in final version to EnbSeries with ColorMod or not? Because timecycle file don't getting all color saturation, PS2 has even higher than max CCs on PC timecycles. I may try second way: edit some more settings like static and dynamic object ambient color. What your suggestions? We can change timecyc file totally, but it requires more time. 0.5's timecyc I made by old scheme (sky color lowering and color correction powering up), 1.0 timecycle needed same scheme, but with something new.
Now I hadn't a lotta time, because I'm busy with other projects and school exams, active loans this mod somewhere in June, now I'm selecting only a few time for this mod.
There's all Chances what will be done in final version:
1. Weather - Will be done, but may be not perfect
2. Scripts - Will be done
3. Maps - Will be done, but some PS2 objects may be missed (like that red lamps in Four Dragons Casino). try to convert it when start to do maps.
4. Sprite airscrew - Not will be done
5. Sun haze - Will be done, but possibly with little bugs (still don't know how to make it through EXE or memory adresses)
6. Motion Blur - Likely to be done
7. Reflection - Fifty-fifty
8. Phased moon - Fifty-fifty
9. Textures - Done by TheD and Arkai (credited)
10. Other FX - Will be done
Edited by mcsim2401, 12 May 2012 - 05:35 PM.