be able to have boyfriends?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic
Filter
  • Filter

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 November 2011 - 01:46 AM

so i was thinking about the new gta, and how in gta 4 you could have relationships with girls. well why cant you have sex with guys and have relationships too? why does R* discriminate against gays? who are they to say u cant have sex with other men if u want to?

i think you should be able to sleep with men and hear moaning sounds when u go over to their house and have intercorse. remember how when you screw one of ur GF's in GTA 4 the cutscene shows her apartment and u hear moaning? well it should be the same but u should hear both men moaning and groaning as they pleasure each other.

what do u guys think? i think its fine and R* should include it

coin-god
  • coin-god

High Roller

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 18 November 2011 - 01:47 AM

Discriminates gays? They had a whole DLC based on a gay character.

DXfan01
  • DXfan01

Real Nigga

• Members

Posted 18 November 2011 - 01:50 AM

QUOTE (Filter @ Friday, Nov 18 2011, 01:46)
so i was thinking about the new gta, and how in gta 4 you could have relationships with girls. well why cant you have sex with guys and have relationships too? why does R* discriminate against gays? who are they to say u cant have sex with other men if u want to?

i think you should be able to sleep with men and hear moaning sounds when u go over to their house and have intercorse. remember how when you screw one of ur GF's in GTA 4 the cutscene shows her apartment and u hear moaning? well it should be the same but u should hear both men moaning and groaning as they pleasure each other.

what do u guys think? i think its fine and R* should include it

lol so i guess they never created TBoGT.. anyways.. this is kind of weird to want, not because of the homosexual factor.. just because well even I thought having Girlfriends was stupid.. but also a lot of people will not be too accepting of this.

PJ Awesome
  • PJ Awesome

\m/

• Members

Posted 18 November 2011 - 01:51 AM

QUOTE (goin-god @ Friday, Nov 18 2011, 01:47)
Discriminates gays? They had a whole DLC based on a gay character.

LMFAO, oh please..

Filter
  • Filter

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 November 2011 - 01:54 AM

i see no problem with having a boyfriend call u like "baby, where are u? why didnt u call me." and you should be able to hear them fart when they f*ck each other in the butt.

if u dont think this should be added u are against freedom and arent an american

Vegetarian Piranha
  • Vegetarian Piranha

Make my day Jew!

• Members

Posted 18 November 2011 - 01:54 AM

dude wtf....no offence to anyone though.

gta is not about sex

Ryan
  • Ryan

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 18 November 2011 - 01:56 AM

Well, I can see this topic is going places courtesy of the OP's maturity level.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users