Photo

Custom mini-games.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic
NGC BemaR
  • NGC BemaR

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 November 2011 - 02:41 PM Edited by gamesguru, 17 November 2011 - 11:46 PM.

Hi all. My self and a few friends will be on GTA IV tonight from 5:30-6 ish until late...I will be hosting a few mini-games which I will state below with the rules also. If you want to join the event simply add my <snip> and I will send you an invite to the game.

Just a few ground rules:
*No cheating what-so-ever
*No spawn killing
*Respect other players (we all just want a bit of GTA Fun)
*Anyone not abiding by the rules will be kicked and reported.
*Enjoy yourself

Now on to the mini-games:

Soul survivor Mini:

*Based on 1 player on a team by himself with all of the other players on the opposite team.
*For example 1 Blue V 2 Reds or 1 Blue V 15 Reds.
*The aim of the soul survivor is to refrain from dying! *
*the player with the least deaths after everyone plays a round of 10minutes as Soul Survivor Wins.
*IF we manage to get a full house of 16 it will be a team of 4 against 12 and if we have 10 a team of 3 against 10.
*The player or team running for there lives is permitted to fire at the attackers.
*The game will be played on a selected single Island and you are not allowed to travel to neighbour islands.
*You can use any vehicle of your choice providing you stay on the selected Island.

We will play this mini game first tonight. And if we get a good turn out we will introduce the other minigames another day. We will also play other multiplayer games like cops and robbers. turf war. team mafia work. and team death match after the mini games.

So come online and be ready for a laugh.

Look forward to playing you.

<snip>

Gamertag removed. - gamesguru

gamesguru
  • gamesguru

Oh My Darling Don't Cry

• Angels of Death MC
  • England
  • Best Writer 2010

Posted 17 November 2011 - 11:45 PM Edited by gamesguru, 17 November 2011 - 11:47 PM.

Read the forum guidelines. Inviting people to add your Gamertag as the primary mean of signing up is external advertising. In addition to that, events require time, organisation and management. Hence why spontaneous events of this manner are advised against. Look at other topics for a general idea on how an event should be run.

You have been warned numerous for advertising. Don't push your luck.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users